Pretend Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each thrust rammed me deep into her, our bodies slapping together around where we were coupled, the impact banging against her clit and making her tits bounce and roll wildly on her chest. I drove into her over and over, slowly coaxing another orgasm to build within her while doing my best to keep my own at bay.

"Oh God! Oh fuck yes!" she cried loudly into the woods as I pounded into her over and over. "Fuck meeeeee!"

In and out, back and forth. I worked to keep my rhythm, making each plunge into her powerful and enjoyable for her. I hoped I could push her over the edge before my own building orgasm became undeniable. In and out I moved, straddling the tree trunk, holding my legs spread enough to keep from chafing on the raw wood. "Oh God! OH GOD!" she cried more loudly as her pussy started to clench around me. The sudden change in sensation, the increasing tightness was all the trigger my body needed. No longer able to hold it back, my body gave in to the orgasm. Spasm after spasm rocked my body, jamming me deep into her as I unloaded shot after shot of cum.

I finally sat on the log, my dick still twitching deep inside her as I let her legs down over mine. She pushed herself up and reached for my shoulders. She pulled herself up until she was sitting on my lap, my softening cock still buried deep in her, now trapped between us. She pulled her face to mine, her soft tits pressing into my chest.

"Thank you," she whispered as she broke the kiss. "My daughter is a lucky woman." We sat silently for long seconds until my dick had shriveled inside her. Only then did she move off of me. We climbed from the log and stepped to the edge of the lake. She carefully scooped water to wash me off and then, squatting down, rinsed herself.

We walked the rest of the way back to the cabin with our clothes in our hands, Jen's mom convincing me to remain undressed with her all the way to the cabin. "I enjoyed our walk," Trina said softly. "I hope you did as well."

"Yes. Actually, I did. Now I know where Jen gets her sexiness."

She patted my arm. "Flatterer, but I'll take it," she said with a smile as we walked arm in arm across the lawn.

By the time we got back, Sue was laying out in the yard with Jen, Jen wearing a tiny bikini and her sister unsurprisingly naked. Karen was walking out to where the girls were laying wearing an even smaller bikini than Jen. "Hey Michael!" she said as she walked by. "Mom!"

"Someone else likes what they see," Trina said as we took the first steps up to the cabin. "It's not so bad being naked, is it?"

"I feel a little conspicuous walking around with a hard-on."

Trina laughed softly. "Trust me. You have nothing to be ashamed of," she said as we walked into the cabin.

I was kind of surprised to see Jen's mom still walking around all the way naked after lunch. I'd gotten uncomfortable being that way and dressed, especially after the girls came back in. Not that it bothered me to be naked in front of Jen, but Karen was eyeing me somewhat lustfully and Sue, well Sue couldn't keep her hands to herself. She seemed honestly intent on finding some way to get me to have sex with her, even if it meant sitting on my dick right on the living room sofa in front of everyone.

Just before dinner two more cars pulled in. I was soon introduced to Jen's aunt Jolene and her family including her husband Rick, and three girls, Samantha and her husband Ray, Teri and the youngest, Vanessa who had just celebrated her twentieth birthday. None were particularly surprised to see Sue running around naked.

After dinner nearly everyone gathered around a huge fire pit between the cabin and the lake, reclining in an assortment of lawn chairs, trading stories and getting caught up since they had seen each other last.

I was unsurprised to have Sue quickly take over the spot Jen had been occupying on my lap as I sat in a large Adirondack chair, when Jen got up to go to the bathroom.

"Now this is more like it!" Sue said as she settled on my lap and drew her legs up to sort of curl up on my lap. She also wasted no time moving one of my hands to her chest, making darn sure I knew exactly what she wanted it to do. "Too bad you had to get dressed. I bet I could have found a way to make both our evenings more pleasant."

"I'm sure you could."

"I could just take your pants back off," she cooed as she started to work on the zipper of my shorts. "I'm pretty sure you're still not wearing underwear, are you?"

"Would it matter?"

"No, but it's a lot more fun without," she giggled softly as she worked my hardening dick out of my shorts. "Mmmmm. I think you like the idea. Getting all nice and hard already."

"Play with it all you want. I'm sure Jen won't mind one bit when I stuff it into her later."

"Ohhhh. You mean you'd leave a girl hanging? I've been trying to get you all day."

"Why? Just to say you fucked her guy. Or because you think that if I fuck you, you can tell her I'm not really in love, just looking for sex? Well guess what? She told me hours ago that I could fuck you any time I wanted, because she knew that it'd just be sex, not what she and I share!" I snapped at her. Everyone was silent, staring at the two of us.

"Sorry everyone, didn't mean to raise my voice," I said as I unceremoniously lifted Sue up as I stood up. My shorts fell to my ankles as I got up, but with my arms full of Sue, there was little I could do at that moment. I turned around and plopped her naked ass into the chair, bent over and pulled my pants up, and stalked away to the cabin, fastening my shorts to cover my hard-on as I walked.

"You okay?" Jen asked as she met me on the stairs as she came back out of the cabin.

"Yeah. I'm going to our room," I said as I walked past her, just wanting to be alone right then. It wasn't all that late, but it was late enough. I stripped and climbed into bed. I lay there thinking about what I said, rethinking the words and why I'd said what I said. I fell asleep thinking that I'd said what I felt, what Jen and I were sharing was no longer pretending, if it had ever been. There was too much emotion in our kisses, in our cuddles and in our sex. Despite my oath three years ago to never fall in love again, that's exactly what I'd done. The question now was, what was I going to do about it?

I felt her slip into bed sometime later, snuggling up to me as naked as the night before. I pulled her against me and went back to sleep. Morning came and we were curled up against each other. I kissed her cheek as she stirred in my arms, my dick hardening as I felt her soft body in my arms.

Jen rolled over in my arms and kissed me softly. I smiled back at her as she pulled her face from mine.

"Morning lover."

"Morning Michael."

"Morning Michael? Seems a bit distant for a couple naked in bed together."

"Did you mean what you said to Sue last night?"

"I did."

"I was afraid of that. Look Michael, I'm sorry I got you into this. It's gotten way out of hand. Mom suspects that we're just pretending, Sue is trying to get you to fuck her, and I know she isn't the only one eyeing your dick. I think it's time we call it off and go home."

"We don't have to. Hell, it's become a lot more than pretending to me."

"I know. That's the problem. We both know you can't be in love with me. We're friends, that's all we're supposed to be. You don't love me. You can't."

"What? Why can't I? I don't understand."

"You're still in love with Angie. I don't know what you think you feel, but it isn't love. Infatuation, lust, I don't know. But it can't be love. So, you need to stop thinking that way. I think we need to go home and call this all off," she said before pushing herself up and climbing out of bed.

"Wait! How can you just walk away from what we feel?"

She pulled on a long t-shirt and turned to look at me. "Michael. You forget, I know you. I've watched you struggle the last three years. You can't love me. You can't build a life out of a friendship based on one kiss and some pretend sex. Sure, it felt good. Sure, it made my heart and pussy tingle. But it was all pretend. It isn't real!" With that she walked out of the room, leaving me confused as hell.

I finally climbed out of bed and dressed after who knows how long. I headed down to the kitchen, not sure what to do. Trina gave me a long look of sadness as I walked into the kitchen. I presume Jen told her what she told me. I didn't see Jen around at all.

The guys were all going fishing, all six of us. Don didn't give me the option of saying no. Presumably, he too knew now what was going on. I love fishing, but today it just wasn't in me. All I could do was think about what she said. Hell, what did she expect me to do? To say?

We pulled back into the dock just about lunch time. As we were walking towards the cabin, I could hear Sue calling my name. I looked over to where she was laying in the yard in a sunny gap between the trees, getting up from the towel she'd been laying on, naked of course.

"Michael!"

"I don't have time. I need to go find Jen!" I called back.

"I know, but we need to talk first!" she called as she walked towards me.

"Later, okay? Right now, I need to find Jen!" I answered, continuing towards the cabin.

"MICHAEL! STOP! I need to talk to you NOW! Before you see Jen!"

I stopped and stared at her as she walked towards me, trying not to look at her bouncing and swaying tits.

"Why?" I asked as she stepped up to me.

"Trust me," she answered, looping her arm in mine and trying to steer me towards the towel and the other two girls still lying by her towel. Teri was lying in a one-piece maternity swimsuit, and Vanessa was lying topless next to her, only a tiny slip of bikini bottom covering her otherwise oiled up body. "Sit down," she said as she pulled me to her big beach towel.

"Sue. I really need to find Jen. I have to get her to understand how I feel."

"No! You need to sit down and listen before you make a fool of yourself!"

"Fine. What's so important that I hear it before I talk to Jen?"

"Okay. I'm sure by now you think we're a really weird, perverted family. I mean, mom having sex with you, me trying to. It definitely isn't a normal Family dynamic. Which is probably why Jen doesn't bring her boyfriends up."

"She brought me."

"Michael! We all know you aren't her boyfriend. She told us all about the whole pretend boyfriend thing to get me off her back. Truth be told, I'm impressed that you were willing to do that for her. You're a better friend than she realizes. So, you don't have to pretend for us."

"Who else knows?"

"Everyone that didn't go fishing," Teri answered for her.

"Everyone?" I asked

"All of us girls," Sue answered. "So, no point pretending anymore."

"Well, I'm not so sure I'm not her boyfriend at this point."

"That's what she said. Only problem is, well, two problems are, she doesn't think you can really feel for her what you think you do. And second, she's confident that there's no way you'll ever accept our rather unusual family dynamic."

"I think she's wrong. I need to convince her of that."

"After last night, I think she's wrong too. And you might find this confusing, but I'd like to help you prove it to her. You're a better man than she thinks, and she definitely deserves someone like you."

"Okay. So how do I prove it to her?"

"Well. First you have to understand our family secret and just exactly why mom had sex with you. You see, she thought you really were Jen's boyfriend and she'd explained it all to you. She was horrified to find out she'd had sex with you without you knowing."

"Knowing what?"

"So a couple years ago, we were all sitting around the fire on Christmas Eve, there in the cabin and mom and dad left the room. He came back a few minutes later and set up a table. Kind of a padded table like a massage table, but with those stirrups they put on exam tables for ladies. Anyway, he walked out again and led mom back in, wearing nothing but a blindfold and a pair of headphones so that she couldn't see or hear anything. He put her on the table, with her feet up in the stirrups and her pussy completely exposed. He went on to say that he couldn't give her a hard dick any longer and hadn't been able to for a long time. His Christmas present to her was as many hard dicks in her as she could handle before midnight. Then he left the room. Well it took a few minutes, but eventually Mark stepped up and fucked her, right there, giving her a huge orgasm. I'm sure dad knew that Mark would, since we kind of do some couples swapping. Mark convinced all the guys to give her a go. So, they took turns until midnight, when dad came back out and helped her back to the bedroom. She didn't know who did or didn't do her. When summer came, she announced that she had permission to be fucked by any man in the family that wanted to. So, she made an open invitation that any time she was without underwear, she was fair game. Of course my husband didn't hesitate, but after a few days most of the guys were giving her their dicks. After a few days we girls decided to change the rules a little. They could give her as many orgasms as they wanted, but they could only come once a day. And after dark their dicks became the property of their wives again. They could still play with her, but they couldn't fuck her anymore."

"So when she was getting me to fuck her,"

"She thought you knew all this."

"But you've been trying to have sex with me. How does that fit?"

Sue grinned. "We girls decided that we ought to get some fun too, so we're allowed to invite any of the family men to fuck us, again, only until dark."

"So as Jen's boyfriend..."

"You were fair game."

"So Jen's fucked..."

"No one. Neither has Teri, Vanessa or Karen...that I know of."

"So how does this help me show Jen that I'm okay with this?"

"Because you're going to fuck me," Teri said from where she lay behind me.

"Huh?"

"Because Jen thinks that the only reason you feel the way you do is because of the sex," Teri said.

"And we're going to prove her wrong," Sue added.

"But why you?" I asked Teri.

"Dan And I were trying to get pregnant. Wouldn't do to have another man's sperm running around in there. But obviously since I'm already pregnant, I can't get pregnant again. So...we thought maybe you could be my first, besides Dan I mean."

"And he's okay with this?"

"Well, I caught him fucking my mom at Christmas time. Mistletoe has a whole new meaning now. Anyway, he's had his fun plenty of times I'm sure. My turn now."

"And you think that this will convince Jen that it isn't just sex?"

"We're sure," Teri answered.

"Okay. So how do we do this?"

"Why don't you start by getting undressed. Then you can take her suit off and put some tanning oil on her. I'm sure you can figure it out from there," Sue said as she lay back on the towel to watch me.

With a shrug, I stood up and quickly stripped, feeling more than a little self-conscious with my hard-on hanging out. I knelt between Teri's legs and helped her pull her suit down her body.

She lay on the towel and lifted herself with her shoulders and feet until I had her suit down over her butt. She settled on her back again and stuck her feet in the air so I could pull it the rest of the way off. She settled her feet back on the towel, one on either side of me, and scooted herself towards me until her butt was nearly touching my knees.

Sue handed me a bottle of oil and I squirted some on her tits and stomach. Her breasts were only maybe a c cup, but her areolae were dark and puckered around her rock-hard nipples. I started to rub and massage her surprisingly firm tits, squeezing them gently as I massaged them. I was definitely surprised when tiny little sprays of breast milk squirted from each nipple, all at different angles, some hitting me, some spraying Sue and some landing on Vanessa, causing her to giggle.

I pulled my hands back in surprise, but Teri found my hands with hers and gently pulled them back to her tits. "Don't worry. It's alright. It just means my body is getting a little excited."

"Alright, if you say so," I answered, going back to massaging her breasts. My hands were soon sliding from her breasts up and down her stomach to her curl covered mound. I squeezed and played with her nipples before sliding my hands back to her mound, letting my oiled thumbs slide down between her legs and rub her fat outer lips. I wasn't exactly used to playing with another man's wife, but my body seemed to know more about what to do than my brain. My thumbs were soon stroking between her copious amount of protruding inner lip, one thumb sliding into her vaginal opening while the other rubbed on her clit.

"Oh God. Stick it in me. Stop teasing me and fuck me," she groaned, her hands reaching down between her legs to try and find my dick.

"You know. Mark has fucked a few pregnant women. If you're worried about hurting her, I know a position you can use," Sue said helpfully.

"Yeah?" I asked, holding my hands on Teri's pussy, my thumb stuck inside her.

"Here," she coaxed, getting me to move until I was sitting on the towel with my legs spread and under Teri's legs, my hard dick pressing against her wet pussy. Teri lifted herself on her elbows and feet, allowing Sue to guide me to her vaginal entrance and then slowly lowered herself down again, my dick sliding slowly into her wet depths.

"Ohhhhh fuck," Teri moaned as she lay back on the towel again. She began to lift and lower her hips, sliding my dick in and out of her hot wet pussy. I used one hand to hold myself up and the other I put on her mound, letting my thumb stroke her hard clit in small circles. Up and down her hips moved, sliding me in and out of her pussy while I stroked and teased her clit, her moans growing louder by the second. "Oh God. Gonna come. Fuck! I'm gonna come!" she squealed as her pussy started to spasm around my cock and her coordination went to hell. Her tits sprayed little streamers of milk as her body shuddered and trembled. She lay there for nearly a full minute before her body started to still. She pulled shakily off of me and then rolled over and carefully moved to her hands and knees over me. "Fuck me. Finish in me like this. I wanna feel you come in me."

I was definitely turned on enough to finish in her. If I wasn't, the view Vanessa was now giving me, her bikini bottom removed and her fingers stroking her own pussy while I watched would have easily convinced me to put my dick SOMEPLACE! I moved to my knees, aimed my dick at Teri's pussy and shoved it deep into her, getting a groan from her. In and out I started to plunge, driving my cock into her and slapping my thighs against her bare ass with each stroke. I could feel my orgasm building as hers renewed itself, her pussy twitching and squeezing me as I plunged into her over and over. I watched Vanessa push two fingers in and out of her pussy in time with my strokes, as if I were fucking her as well. The sensations and the view were more than my body could take.

"Here it comes," I groaned moments before my body jerked, jamming my cock deep into Teri's pussy. I felt my cum boil out into her, filling her with shot after shot of hot cum.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuck yessssss," she moaned softly as her pussy squeezed and kneaded my cock, trying to squeeze all of my cum into her.

I pulled out of her and flopped onto my back across the end of the three beach towels.

"Since we're doing firsts, I'm going to do something I've never done," Vanessa said as she pushed herself up off the towel. She stepped over me and sunk to her knees over my head, aiming her pussy at my face. "Make me come," she said quietly, looking down past her sexy tits at me. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and used my fingers to pull her lips apart, exposing her clit. I lifted my head and pulled her down at the same time, reaching my tongue for her clit. "Oh fuck!" she gasped as I flicked my tongue across her clit. I licked over and around her clit for only a few short minutes before she started to shudder and tremble. I felt her juices flowing over and around my face as she climaxed on my face, her whole body shuddering and trembling while she tried to grab my short hair and pull me tighter to her pussy.