Pretend Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better?" I asked as she released my head and her trembling seemed to stop.

"Oh God yes," she panted as she moved off of me, her body still not quite fully under her own control. She lay back on the towel with her legs spread, one laying across my chest and the other sticking past my head. "Ohhhhhh fuck, that felt good."

"Just wait till you feel a cock in there," Sue said with a small laugh. "Welcome to the world of men!"

I still wasn't completely sure how this was going to make Jen understand what I felt for her was real, but I was willing to try anything. The four of us dressed and headed into the cabin to eat lunch, Jen giving me a curious look as I walked in with the girls. I wondered what was going through her mind, but by the time I got some food, she had disappeared. "Don't worry. I'll talk to her," Sue whispered as she stood next to me making her sandwich. I turned to start leaving but she reached out and grabbed me. "Uh uh. Not so fast," she said. "Just wait a few more minutes."

"Sure," I answered, not at all sure what I was supposed to do. I stood waiting until she finished making her sandwich and then looped her arm in mine, steering me towards the cooler at the end of the room. She pulled two beers from the cooler and handed them to me before once again pulling me along and out onto the screen porch. She settled on a wicker sofa and pulled me down to sit next to her. To my surprise, she didn't do anything sexual at all, other than to sit next to me, VERY close next to me, and talk while we ate.

"Hey Michael! Why don't you come take a ride with me?" Jen's aunt Jolene said as she walked up to us. "You're done eating, aren't you?"

"Yeah. I guess."

"Good. Maybe you should put your swimsuit on though. It might get warm."

"Where are we going?" I asked as she led me by the hand back into the house and up the stairs.

"I thought we could take a ride on the pedal boat. All the rest of the guys are stick in the muds and don't like to pedal anymore."

"Oh. Okay," I answered as she led me to the room Jen, and I were sharing.

"Get your suit and then we can go get mine," she said, letting go of my hand and standing expectantly.

"Um, sure," I answered. I got my suit and turned, expecting her to step out while I changed.

"Okay, come on. We can go to my room and change," she said, stepping to me and reaching for my suit and then for my hand again. She pulled me from the room and down the hall to another bedroom. She walked in, pulling me along and then closed the door on us. "You're not shy, are you?" she asked as she started pulling her shirt off.

"Um," I started to answer.

She stopped and frowned at me. "Honey, I saw you fucking Teri out on the lawn. You can't claim bashful."

I opened my mouth and then closed it, knowing that it was a lost argument. I started to undress along with her, the two of us getting naked about at the same time. She bent over to get her swimsuit out of her suitcase, pushing her ass out at me, her full pussy showing between her legs. It was a sight that was bound to make my dick start to grow and grow it did. By the time she finally stood up with a small bikini, my dick was poking out at her. She turned to face me and acted surprised that my dick was hard and that my suit was laying on the bed next to where she stood instead of on me.

She stepped to me and reached down for my dick. "This is nice sized, isn't it?" She wrapped a hand around me and stroked my hard-on a few times. "You can touch too. I'm not bashful. In fact, I'd like for you to touch me. Play with my tits and my pussy. I hear you're pretty damn good at it."

"You do?"

"Oh yeah. I do," she said, tossing the bikini onto the bed and reaching for my closest hand. She pulled it towards her crotch while she stepped closer to me, her right tit nearly touching my chest as she coaxed my hand between her legs. "Go ahead. I don't bite."

I let my fingers slip between her legs, stroking her protruding inner labia gently. I let one finger slip between her lips and search out her clit, finding it and teasing it with the tip of my finger. "Ohhhhhh. Yeah," she said, sucking in a breath. "Right there you naughty man."

We stood there, playing with each other for several minutes before she abruptly pulled her hand from my dick and stepped back. "We better save something for later. You keep doing that and I'm going to just pull you down on me and ask you to fuck me silly."

"Later?"

"Out in the boat silly," she said as she reached for her bikini and started to pull it on. It was surprisingly little, but then, she had a pretty good-looking body for what I guessed her age was. I stood there watching until she was dressed and then handed me my suit. I got the idea that she wanted me naked as much as possible, which pretty much followed with several others. Both of us dressed, I followed her down the stairs and down to the dock. We walked a short distance down the shore to where a little pedal boat was sitting, half in and half out of the water. It looked like it would seat six, three across the front and three facing backwards. Only the three front seats faced pedals. She pushed the boat out until it was floating and then climbed in. "Well?" I waded out and climbed into the other outboard seat. "How about the middle?" she coaxed.

I shifted myself so we were sitting together, the crank having pedals that matched each other so that her right leg and my left leg were pressing together on pedals only a few inches from each other. I followed her lead and let her set the pace, pedaling backwards to pull away from shore. She used the rudder handle in front of me to turn us and then we pedaled our way down the shoreline, staying in the shade of the trees.

"This is nice, isn't it?" she asked quietly as she steered us towards a little island with a small gap of water between it and the shore. We slipped behind the island, the waves that had been bouncing us now blocked by the long slender strip of land. We were no sooner behind the island than Aunt Jolene started to take off her bikini. Not that the tiny thing covered all that much to start with. Her tits were full and round, like her sister, but her areolae were puffed out almost as far as her nipples were protruding. Her big soft tits wiggled and moved sexily as she wiggled on the seat to work her bikini bottom off of herself. "Going to join me?"

"I guess I'm expected to," I said with a sigh, working my swimsuit down over my butt and then down my legs. I dropped it onto the seat next to me while Aunt Jolene shifted herself and climbed onto my lap, facing away from me.

"Mmmmmmm. I started thinking about doing this last night when I saw that sexy cock Sue was trying to get to," she said softly as she gingerly shifted her weight, trying not to tip the boat too far as she lifted herself and reached between her legs for my dick. She rubbed my engorged head between her lips and then slowly sat down on me, sinking her wet pussy down my shaft. "Oh yes. That's it," she moaned softly as she settled on me. She sat down and carefully put her feet on the pedals outside my feet and the two of us started to pedal the boat awkwardly with her sitting on my hard cock.

I had to admit it was an unusual sensation, but not necessarily a bad one, as her body rocked side to side on my lap. I used one hand to reach to her left breast and cup and play with it, while my right hand made its way between her spread legs to tease her pussy and clit. "That's it sweetie. Make me come. Make me come on your long, fat cock. It's been a while since we had any new dicks to fuck," she moaned as I teased her clit, her coordination to pedal the boat failing as her orgasm inched closer. Soon we were just floating, letting the light breeze take us where it wanted while I teased her closer and closer to climax. "Oh fuck. Yes. There. OHHHH GOD YES!" she gasped loudly as her whole body started to shudder and tremble on me, her pussy squeezing around me with each wave of shudders. She sat still on me for almost two full minutes before she gently pulled off of me and plopped wetly into the seat next to me again. "DAMN!" she swore quietly. "Jen doesn't know what she's throwing away."

"What she's throwing away?"

She looked at me and smiled softly. "She told us all about how she asked you to pretend to be her boyfriend and that this weekend was the first time you two had actually had sex, or kissed or anything. She says you don't really love her. I'm not so sure that's true, but she doesn't want to hear it."

"It's not true. True it started out as us pretending. But from the first kiss, I couldn't help but think about how she made me feel. She filled a void for me, helped me, after I lost my wife. But now. Now it's different. I don't WANT to stop being her boyfriend, pretend or not."

She looked at me and smiled. "I kind of got that idea. My sister asked me to bring you out here so we could talk away from her and figure out how to convince her that she's wrong."

"And we needed to have sex for that?"

"Oh of course not. But I couldn't resist," she grinned. "Now what are we going to do about my niece?"

"I don't know. She won't even talk to me. She's made it a point to avoid me since she gave me the talk this morning," I said glumly.

"So why does she seem to think that you two shouldn't be more than friends?"

"She says it's because we ARE friends and it should stay that way. That I'm still in love with my wife. Yeah, listen to me. That I'm still in love with my late wife and that when I look at her, I'm really thinking about Angie. I don't know how to combat that. I don't think I can."

"So, you're going to give up?"

"I'm getting close. Sue says the best way is to fuck everyone here and prove to her that I can adapt to this, um, unusual family. I'm not sure how that really shows Jen that I love her."

"It probably doesn't. But it gives Sue ammunition to argue in her favor. It also gives Jen ammunition to say that it's just the sex talking."

"Double edge sword. I don't think I win either way."

"No, but you get a lot of good sex. I understand you were Teri's first, besides her husband I mean."

"That's what they said."

"Well, you damn well made an impression on her. She's telling Jen that she's a fool to give you away like that."

"I don't think that's going to convince her."

"Michael. Let's pretend that a year has gone by. This is year two with you two. Would you ask her to marry you?"

"Feeling like I do now? Hell yes."

"So if you were going to pop the question, how would you do it?"

"I don't know. Probably a romantic dinner, candlelight, overlooking some really romantic place. Maybe outside someplace. I love the outdoors. Little tiki lights flickering around us to keep the bugs away. A nice dinner, maybe some steak tips or something. I know she really loves those. With grilled peppers and onions, maybe even some asparagus. A little bit of wine, just to smooth things out. Maybe a tossed green salad for a starter, or even French onion soup. I know she loves it. After dinner, I'd get on one knee and tell her how much I loved her and how much she means to me and ask if she'd be willing to be my partner for the rest of our lives. After she said yes, I'd like to be able to pull her over to a nice bed or hammock or something and make love to her."

"Is that how you asked your late wife?"

"No. I wish I did. When I asked her, I wasn't nearly as romantic, and I regretted it our whole relationship."

"So, you get the food delivered?"

"Oh no. Definitely not. I'd cook it myself," I said quietly. "I love to cook, and she seems to enjoy what I make."

"I think if I was asked like that, I don't think I'd ever be able to say no."

"Yeah. But it's not going to happen. She's never going to give me the chance."

"Would you? If you could? Would you ask her?"

I thought about it for a long time, the boat rocking, Joline watching me ponder it. "I think that other than Angie, Jen is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I don't want to lose that. I don't want to mess it up either, but I don't want to lose it. When I think about it, I've been falling in love with her for the last two years. I just didn't let myself think of it like that. I told myself that it was just loneliness talking. But after yesterday and today. No. It wasn't just loneliness. I could easily get anyone I wanted for sex, but, well, don't get me wrong, it was good sex, but it wasn't special."

"What would make it special?"

"If it were Jen," I whispered.

"I think that answers what I suspected. I'm happy for you," she said as she put her feet on the pedals and started slowly pedalling, turning the boat around to head back to where we started.

"Happy for me?"

"To be in love like that? I wish my husband loved me like that."

"He doesn't?"

She chuckled. "Oh no. We got married because he got me knocked up, not because of love. Oh, we get along well enough, but love? I don't think so. Romance? He doesn't know the meaning of the word. You want to keep Jen? Do what you just said. Tonight. Make it special and ask her. I know a bunch of women that will help you get it all together so it's a surprise to her, myself included."

"You mean ask her, to marry me? Now? She won't even talk to me."

"Trust me. We can make it happen," she said with a grin. "Who says romance is done?"

By the time we got back, it was getting pretty warm. Joline and I both took a short swim, yes naked yet, to cool off before she headed to the house to gather the girls. I didn't see Jen anywhere around and headed to the house to look for her there. I finally found out she'd gone for a walk and didn't want to talk to anyone.

Within an hour, Don had his UTV bed filled with stuff. A table, short pole, and other things I couldn't quite figure out what they went with. He came and got me and the two of us drove down the road a ways, and then down onto a narrow dirt track. I had no idea where we were going until we reached the water's edge at a nice grassy clearing.

"My wife said I was to help you set this stuff up," he said with a smile. "You just tell me where you want things and I'll help."

"I don't get it. What is it all?"

He pulled a list from his shorts pocket. "A small table, tiki torches, a full-size cot, two chairs, a box of glass candles. I think that's it. She said you'd understand."

"Don. I appreciate this. But this isn't going to work."

"She said you'd say that," he answered, holding out a piece of paper.

"She?"

"Trina, Jen's mom," he said as I took the note from him. He started unloading things from the UTV while I opened the note.

Michael. I know you don't believe it but trust me. My daughter is very much in love with you. She would never have come up with the pretend boyfriend thing to get you here if she didn't actually want you to meet us. I think she hoped it would scare you, but it didn't. Instead, what I saw was the love you two felt for each other actually come out on the surface for maybe the first time. She's scared of it, but at the same time, she's so in love with you. Follow through on what you described. We'll take care of making sure she's there. Trina (mom)

I stood and stared at the note, not sure what to think.

"So, where do you want the table?" Don asked.

"Over here I guess," I said pointing to a flat spot near the water. Before long we had the table set up, a ring of tiki torches surrounding the clearing, the biggest cot I'd ever seen, set up off to one side, ringed by small glass candles. We drove back to the house, after which Jolene, Sue and Teri loaded the back up again with boxes of stuff and drove off.

"You need to go shower and change," Trina said as I walked in.

"Change into what?"

"Whatever you have with you that you think would do."

"Would do?"

She smiled a little crooked smile. "To ask my daughter to marry you. Trust me. Just ask."

I headed upstairs and showered and shaved, pulling on a polo shirt and the best pair of shorts I'd brought. I didn't exactly feel well dressed, but it was the best I could do. I headed back downstairs and was ushered onto the back porch and handed a beer. It was almost half an hour later when the UTV drove back into the yard and the girls piled out, all except Sue, who sat waiting.

"Go on!" Jolene said with a smile. "I told you we'd take care of everything. Now go. You don't want to be here when she gets back."

I shook my head and let her pull me from the porch and deposit me in the UTV with Sue. She smiled and drove off, taking me back to the same dirt track that her dad had driven us down. She took me most of the way there and stopped just a little short of the clearing. She turned the UTV around and then sat there. "Out. Go." she said. I climbed out and stood there, confused. "Michael. I envy you two. Show her how much you love her and trust her," she said as she put the machine in gear and drove off, leaving me standing there.

I walked the rest of the way to the clearing, surprised when I stepped into it. The cot had been moved a little bit, and now had a small fire pit near it with a fire crackling away. The cot had been covered with a pair of white sheets and decorated with what looked like garlands of white and pale blue flowers. The tree above the cot was also decorated with little bunches of the same flowers. The table had a cloth and China dishes on it. The whole thing looked surreal, even better than I could have imagined when I was describing my idea to Jolene. The girls, all of them, must have put their heads together on this. I sat down in one of the two chairs and sat looking at the lake, pondering what was happening. Did I love her? Or was she right that I was still rebounding. I got up and found some flat stones on the shore and stood skipping them across the nearly glassy lake. "Yes," I finally said out loud. "I do love her. Holding her, sleeping with her last night. It was the way I want to wake up every morning," I said. I looked up at the sky and wondered if Angie would understand, if she would approve. I hoped she would.

The UTV returned about half an hour later, just before dark. Sue and Karen quickly placed the food on the table and then dashed off again without hardly saying anything. I walked to the table and looked under the metal pan. To my surprise, there was a platter of grilled beef cubes, sliced peppers and onions, also grilled perfectly, a collection of asparagus stalks, grilled but not killed. The plastic bowl contained a tossed salad and the small cooler had two types of dressing in it along with a bottle of wine. I was still looking at it all when I heard the UTV coming again. This time it stopped at the edge of the clearing and didn't come all the way in. As soon as someone stepped out of it, it backed up and headed away again.

I watched Jen walk towards me, wearing a very sexy little white summer dress with flowers all over it, her shoulders bare, the top dipping deep between her breasts. Her legs were bare from the middle of her thighs down to the white high heel sandals she had on. She looked incredibly gorgeous.

"They wouldn't tell me what was going on, just that I was to get dressed up and that they'd be back at midnight, not a second before," she said as she walked into the circle of flickering candles and tiki torches I'd lit while I was waiting.

"It's dinner for two," I said as I stepped towards her. I gently took her arm and guided her to one of the chairs and helped her sit.

"Dinner for two with a bed?" she asked with a little smirk.

"Might want something to do for relaxation after dinner," I answered, hoping she couldn't see me blushing in the darkness. I uncovered dinner and served two plates full, as well as offered her dressing for her salad. I poured wine in both our glasses and then sat down across from her.