Pretend Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I get the idea this isn't spontaneous," she said softly as we started to eat.

"Actually, it was. I was surprised at how quickly things came together with your family helping."

"They seemed to be keeping a secret from me," she said with a grin. "I guess now I know what it was."

"Just enjoy," I whispered. The two of us ate, saying very little until we were both done.

"You know. When you suggested I pretend to be your boyfriend, I was kind of shocked. I mean, we've been friends for so many years, it had never occurred to me to even pretend to be intimate. The funny thing is, once I started touching you, kissing you, holding you, I simply couldn't imagine why we hadn't done those things sooner."

"I know what you mean," she whispered. "I thought you'd be repulsed at kissing me, but instead it seemed to just turn both of us on. I don't think I'd ever felt so close to anyone as I did when we were kissing that first real kiss at the house."

"Yeah. I know. It turned me on so much I kind of felt guilty about it."

"Michael. I know you think you love me, but you know you can't. You still love her. Every time you look at me, you think of her. I can see it in your eyes."

I stood up and stepped around the table. I held my hand out for her and helped her stand. I wrapped my arms around her and slowly pulled us together, her breasts pressing against my chest and her pelvis pressing against my hardening dick. "I think you better look again," I whispered before lowering my face the inch or so to hers and softly pressing our lips together. We stood and embraced for long seconds, our tongues teasing each other's, our lips sucking and brushing, both of us growing in excitement.

"This isn't love. This is lust," she whispered as my hand cupped her bare butt under the dress.

"You're right. It is lust. But what I felt when I woke up this morning with you in my arms. The contentment, the desire, the gentleness. No, what I felt this morning was definitely love. Something I haven't felt since Angie died. I think you felt it too, and it scared you."

"It did," she answered softly. "I don't know if I'm ready to be attached to someone, to be responsible for how someone else feels."

"You don't have to be responsible for how anyone feels but yourself. All I ask is one question. If you had to choose someone to wake up with every morning for the rest of your life. Who would it be?"

She giggled a little. "Gosh, that's a hard question. There are so many possibilities. So many movie stars. Who could I possibly choose?" I frowned a little, making her giggle again. "Michael. If I could, I'd wake up in your arms every morning from now until eternity."

"Then why not? Because I feel the same way."

"What are you asking me?"

"Marry me. Become my wife and partner. Wake up with me every morning from now until eternity."

"Are you really ready for that?"

"Only if it's you," I whispered.

"Then the answer is yes," she whispered almost so quietly that I almost couldn't hear her. I pulled her more tightly against me and held her, her nose touching mine as her forehead rested on mine. "Aren't you supposed to have a ring or something?"

"I am. But if you'll take a rain check, we can fix that on the way home tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? Are you in a hurry? I didn't think we were going home for four days yet."

I grinned and felt for the zipper on the back of her dress. I pulled it down and then slipped the dress off her shoulders, letting it fall to the grass, leaving her in nothing but her shoes. I scooped her up and took her to the cot and lay her on it. She watched as I stripped as naked as she was and then crawled onto the cot over her.

"Let me feel you make love to me. Taste me and lick me and kiss me and then put that incredible cock of yours into me and fuck me until you come."

"You sure? I mean, I thought you weren't on birth control."

"I'm not," she whispered as she reached for my neck and wrapped her arms around me. She pulled my face to hers and kissed me for long seconds, a long wet seductive kiss. Finally, breathlessly, we broke the long embrace. "Now, I think you have some kissing to do a bit lower."

The UTV did come back for us at midnight, after she and I had both climaxed twice, this time with me deep inside her. The girls of course all wanted to know what she said. In response, she pulled her dress up letting them see her cum filled pussy still leaking our last climax only minutes before. They hugged each other, before coming to hug me and "welcome" me to the family by trying to undress me and play with my still soft dick. I finally agreed to ride back in the four seat UTV, naked, with Karen sitting on my lap. Almost everyone was still awake, apparently anxious to find out how things had turned out. Karen walking me naked out of the UTV seemed to answer the question for everyone. I had a hunch the next few days were going to be quite interesting. But it could all wait until morning. Right now, I wanted to sleep with my new bride to be!