Pretend Mum and Dad

Story Info
His prentend parents show young Paul new filthly ways.
683 words
4.23
12.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is from my dirty imagination. After being picked up by old Shelia, young Paul agreed to incest role-playing with her and her husband.

With his new-found old pretend mum, Paul had never shot so much spunk. And old Shelia was thrilled to have found a pretend son who could get at least three erections an hour.

As arranged Paul called round the following afternoon and saw a note on the door -- 'door open come right in'. As he entered the hallway, he got right into the son's role. " Hello Mum, I'm home, where are you?"

"Up here in the bathroom, my darling boy. Would you come up as mummy needs some help".

Opening the bathroom door, his eyes bulged as did his cock. She was naked sitting on the toilet legs wide apart and fingering her arsehole. "Oh sweetheart, Mummy has severe constipation and it is getting very uncomfortable. My bowels need lots of thick spunk juice squirted in. "Come here and let me get you ready."

Taking off his trousers and pants she started to gently caress and lick his cock. "Oh yes my lovely boy, it's getting nice and hard." Pulling it hard she forced out lots more pre-cum.

Getting up and turning around she straddled the toilet and told him; "Now Mummy wants you to push your cock gently up her bum hole all the way and then slowly fuck it."

Rubbing her shit hole with spunk Paul slowly pushed his fat cock in and to his consternation, felt a soft piece of shit Pushing his dick further in he finally bottomed out into her bowels.

"Oh Pauly, this is absolute heaven, now put your hands around me and play with mummy's titties and clit." Paul wasted no time in finding her thick clit through a forest of hair. And as he fingered it, pretend mummy was quickly thrusting her flabby fat arse against his cock. "Oh yes, yes, you horny boy. Hold on, it's coming." To his great surprise, pretend mum literally pissed all over his hand which he found very erotic. By now they were nearing their climax and she let out the last drops of piss and he shot four thick wads of cum into her shit-filled arsehole.

That was just what she wanted. Paul pulled out his shit-covered cock and as he was looking at it, she pushed out a massive turd. "Well, that's a good job done. Now, let's have a nice shower and then we'll wait downstairs for Dad.

An hour or so later pretend dad arrived home. With his half hard thick circumcised 8-inch-thick cock making a nice bulge in his trousers he embraced Paul and cupping his crotch asked if he was looking forward to a nice slow fuck session with mum. To which Paul readily agreed.

Paul really liked watching his pretend dad's thick cock get really big and as the pre-cum oozed out rubbing it over the large cut head. As soon as they had shot their load, mum called out "I'm ready". Laying on the bed totally naked, she wasted no time in getting them on either side of her and said "now Pauly sweetheart Daddy will take a while to get nice and hard so in the meantime, why don't you and I gently finger fuck each other's shit hole. Turning into each other they placed their thighs over their bodies and proceeded to ram each other's arse vigorously. Paul's prodigious pre-cum helped him stick three fingers up her and she had at least two up his.

As they were enjoying that, daddy was getting hard as well and wanted to put his big cock to good use. "Hey honey, I'm ready for some action, open those fat thighs and Paul you fuck her lovely wet hairy cunt and I will stick my cock up you virgin shithole". As Paul slid his cock into his mummy's silken cunt, he felt daddy's cock rubbing his crack. Boy, he was really looking forward to feeling it all the way up his arse as he fucked mummy.