Prettiest Girl in the Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She now stood at the top of the stairs, and was totally naked. She didn't mind being trapped in his world, as long as she was going to be the only one in it

She let her fingertips brush teasingly off her stiff, ignited nipples. Her flesh was suddenly on fire, blazing like a furnace. Time to get busy. Really busy!

She minced along the hall, listening to the water thunder against the marble floor as he sang his corny version of 'my darling clementine.'

The door to his bedroom was slightly ajar, as was the door leading to his glass shower.

She slid inside, feeling the steam on the tiles warm the soles of her turned on feet. She had used those same feet playfully once to bring him to orgasm. And, given the chance, she would surely do it again.

She stepped next to the fog encased glass and slid open the shower door.

He heard the noise and stopped singing, turning worriedly. A burglar perhaps? Coming to ransack his millions in watches, paintings and gold bullion, perhaps?

No, it was something far more precious than any of his prized possessions. It was the woman of his dreams. A black bombshell that had captivated his mind and stolen his heart.

He looked stunned. He hadn't expected her to come so soon, or even at all. He felt she would still hate him. But she did not. Her expression of submission and the aura of rabid lust about her said it all. She was tired of running...tired of not being with someone who could admire, adore and pay attention to her constantly and consistently.

He had spared no expense in trying to make her his, and had even gone to such extents as to return the check and give Gerald a huge loan. And he had popped by to see her, and had focused his mind for weeks on her and her alone.

She closed the door and watched as his eyes poured over her curvy, sumptuous body like it was a fine gourmet meal, waiting to be devoured.

His white cock was already stiff, and she reached around his side, to clasp it in her left hand. With her right, she reached up on the shelf and grabbed the bottle of foamy soap, squeezing it out over his muscular chest and rippling abs. Then she rubbed it into his body as the hot water continued to sweetly pummel their shoulders, and the back of their legs.

She let her breasts press sensually into his back, turning him on so much that his entire body began to tremble. He was suddenly desperate to be inside of her, but she was willing to prolong the foreplay and the wicked tease, keeping his slippery cock gripped tightly in her pumping hand.

Then after a few minutes of exquisite heaven, he turned around and faced her.

His breath waxed hot and his eyes were glazed.

"You have no idea how glad I am you came," he said, the tone in his voice suggesting awe and excitement.

"Do you really love me?" she asked, mesmerized by the worship his gaze was offering up to her.

"More than you'll ever know," he answered honestly.

She was enraptured by his words, and the sincerity of his haunting eyes.

She nudged up on tippy toes and pressed her lips to his mouth, pushing them both over the edge.

He wrapped his arms around her, squishing their chests together as their kisses peppered each other's faces with fury.

She leapt up into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist as she had done in the grimy room at the mall.

He backed her up against the wall for extra leverage and support.

His thrusts began, and her face was etched with intense and brutal pleasure.

"I can't seem to get you off my mind," he whispered in between kisses.

"I know," she agreed.

As the ecstasy escalated, she also knew, in her heart of hearts, that she was always going to be far more to him than simply the prettiest girl in the room. As far as he was concerned, she was going to be the only girl in the room.

###