Pretty as Sin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I didn't forget," he whispered. It took all his willpower and focus to get the words out. He had to resist. Had to fight her control, her humiliation.

"Oh?" She batted her eyelashes as she leaned in for a final kiss—one right on his lips. "I bet you can't even remember why you're here right now."

"I'm here to deliver a message!" he burst out. "T-To the V-Venom Knights!"

He was gratified to see Mistress Ella blink, clearly impressed. He managed a small smile. Even with Molura licking his cock, even surrounded by four succubi, he'd managed to defeat her in a small way, to keep his dignity. And he'd managed to impress her. "From South," he added, and grinned weakly as the succubi exchanged looks. As if to say, wow, this man is stronger than we thought.

"Really," Mistress Ella breathed, grinning. "And what was the message?"

He opened his mouth to speak, then stopped.

Wait a second. His eyes widened in horror.

The succubi erupted into fits of giggles.

"Wow, he was easy," Yumi cooed, beaming down at him. He flushed beneath her smile. The pink-haired beauty's gossamer damselfly wings fluttered, and she caressed his cheek with a finger. She leaned in close, almost conspiratorially. "I almost thought this boy was going to give it all up just to prove a point!"

Timen whimpered. But then Yumi was cooing nonsense, covering him with pink lipstick kisses, and his mind scattered with bliss. Every kiss was like a tiny little orgasm in his mind.

"But we need to know, sweetie," Yumi sang, stroking his head with both hands, almost like she was petting a dog. She was practically straddling his waist, he suddenly realized. Yumi could move over him as easy as walking, and he barely registered what she was doing until pleasure sparkled inside him. For instance, she'd just started nibbling his earlobe and whispering something in his ear, and he only now registered it. Yumi seemed to move almost outside time. "We need to know," she cooed in his ear, "what the message was for. And when you tell us, we can get Molura to go..." Her voice was a husky purr that made his mind tingle and his cock throb. "... all the way down on your big, dumb cock."

She pulled back, smiling brightly. "Don't you want that?"

Her eyes were so bright. He tried to look away, but Mistress Ella held his chin firmly. Yumi's brilliant orange eyes sparkled, flashed, glimmered, spiraled...

"Of course you do," her voice echoed in his ear. "Of course you do. Of course you did."

He realized she was whispering in his other ear, now, her lips tickling his lobe, her breath warm and wet. "You want pleasure," she whispered. "Good boys get pleasure. So much pleasure. Endless pleasure. So... you wanna be a good boy. "

She was kissing his neck, cooing wordlessly in delight with every loud, wet smack. Her lipstick left tingling marks on his skin. His eyelids drooped, realizing just how many kisses he had on him. He probably looked like a real mess.

Covered in her marks.

Claimed by the succubi.

Molura gave his cock another lick.

"You want to tell us," Yumi was cooing in his other ear, as seemingly at the same time, she licked his lips, thrust her tongue into his mouth, tickled his underarms, kissed his neck. "You want so much pleasure. You want to tell us. You want so much pleasure. Wanna be a good boy. So much pleasure."

Time was fast losing all meaning. She seemed to be everywhere at once, overwhelming him, drowning him in her soft, pink haze, in her fiery eyes. He wanted to... wanted to tell them... wanted... good boy...

He heard a warning cry from down below, and felt a squeeze on his thigh. Fingernails dug in. Timen blinked, looking past Yumi.

Molura was staring at him with wide eyes. For a moment, the dopterine illusionist had managed even to stop licking. Her eyes spoke volumes.

If they find out, all is lost.

He blinked.

For a moment, Molura's eyes held him more than Yumi's.

But then Poppy was cooing, pulling Molura away to cover her in kisses, whispering, "Sleepy, sleepy, sleepy!" And Myna was on the other side, her tail darting in and out between Molura's legs.

Molura's eyes clouded over.

And as Yumi's eyes recaptured Timen's own, and her whispers rose once more within his emptying head, he sank back beneath the rolling pink waves.

He was drowned. He was smothered. Her kisses silenced any complaint he could think to muster, as her voice repeated inside him, as Molura's licking resumed, as Mistress Ella held him steady and praised his every whimper, every nod...

"W-We were sent to n-notify them we'd be using the nymph's glade," he heard himself moaning. He heard Molura give a moan of despair and joy.

Once again, all four succubi were around him, staring down with gleeful grins. Yumi smiled happily and rewarded him with a big kiss on the lips that left him almost wordless.

Almost.

"For what?" Myna whispered, leaning in to kiss his cheek.

"F-For a meeting," he whined, bucking slightly as Molura licked and licked and licked. But he could barely even buck anymore, with Yumi atop him. "A m-meeting of alliance. The... the Hollow Knights and the... the..." He bit his lip to hold in the words.

"Easy boy," Poppy cooed, stroking a finger along his lips. "Easy. Such an easy boy. Shh. Just finish. It doesn't matter anyway."

Her words lulled him, and he sucked in a deep breath of their intoxicating pheromones. "The Monk Knights," he managed, eyelids drooping. "They've allied with the Cloistered Monastery. The cambion South, head of the monastery... w-wants to secure the Venom Knights' support in the War."

~ ~ ~ ~

The succubi looked between each other, now.

"I thought we were seeing less and less of the Hollow Knights," Myna growled. "The last thing that little by-blow South needs is intel on us. And the last thing those Venom Knights need is some muscle on their side."

"The Venom Knights know the Evergreen," Poppy said, biting her lip. "They'll be able to go through the one place we haven't conquered yet."

"Glad you're keeping up, Poppy." Mistress Ella rolled her eyes. "Yumi, could you stop kissing him and pay attention?"

Yumi looked up, pouting her lips, the boytoy beneath her positively covered with her kisses. "Can we suck them up yet, or what?" she whined. She looked down at the mothgirl, whose eyes had gone a solid white as she continued drugging herself out with tiny licks. The mothgirl was letting out tiny whines, on the brink of going all the way down. Only the succubi's control stopped her.

"Have you been listening, you little ditz?" Mistress Ella roilled her eyes. "This is a little bit of a situation."

"Mm." Yumi licked her lips and giggled, her tongue-like tail slipping around between her legs. "I'm a little bit of a situation," she cooed.

"Glutton." Myna shook her head. "This could be bad. We can't get around easily in the Evergreeen. The Venom Knights have been enough of a pain without any real firepower on their side. Imagine if they start bringing South's people along on their little raids."

The succubi exchanged grimaces. Yumi shivered with delight.

There was a pause.

"Well, now..." Poppy said, giving a dizzy smile, "who said they get to team up?"

The succubi stared at her. Yumi stared at her tits—Poppy was plump and well-endowed, and she and Yumi were frequent lovers. Yumi was happy to get herself off to the current speaker's melodic lullaby voice.

"We have their messengers," Poppy sang, beaming down at Yumi. Yumi beamed back.

"They'll send more, you lazy fool," Mistress Ella said. She smirked between the two of them.

"Oh, I didn't mean we drink them." Poppy giggled, ignoring Yumi's plaintive whine. "We still send them on their way—together, of course to keep each other... focused." Her ran a hand through the mothgirl's hair, making the little slut's eyelids flutter. "But we pay a little visit to this glade first."

Myna blinked. She was starting to smile. "You mean..."

"Mm." Poppy reached down and gently pushed the mothgirl down onto the boytoy's cock, then pulled Yumi to her as the mortals began to moan and scream. "We simply must," she purred, as Yumi licked her own lips in anticipation, then Poppy's, "help the nymphs get ready for this little summit."

~ ~ ~ ~

It was an early spring morning, and as always at this time of day, the nymphs were in the Pitcher Chamber, immersed in their work.

Lapis lounged amid a patch of honeydew sundews, letting the sticky plants explore her body as Esca clung to her, suckling at her breast. Nearby, Ruby was working on a passion project of hers, using living creeper as thread to stitch up a pair of fuzzy leaves into a headband of sorts. Magic coursed through her fingers, and she hummed a sweet tune under her breath, as down below, Loralei reluctantly licked her out.

Not that reluctantly, mid. Loralei had hoped to take care of her own gardening, was all.

Nearby, the succubus continued to wriggle and moan, but they had kept her gagged ever since the shapeshifting attempt—more because she was getting distracting than anything else. Plus, Loralei had joked that she'd be able to hypnotize Esca into joining her, and Esca had looked a little too dreamy at the prospect.

Every pack of nymphs had a bimbo—a weak link who was weakened further by everyone around her wanting to use her as a surrogate mortal when there were no other toys to play with. Usually, the role was a self-fulfilling prophecy. Once a nymph was branded the bimbo of the group, her colleagues would delight in toying with her and making her more and more vulnerable to their teasing. For this reason, many nymphs chose to work alone.

But Esca had always been a bit dumb and weak-willed, making her a natural bimbo for the group's delights. She was no less skilled a seductress for it, though. Indeed, her charming facade of naivete usually meant she was the one actually capturing mortal toys for the group to play with. At least, when they were capturing mortals.

Loralei was very glad Esca was in the group. Privately, she knew that without Esca, she would probably be the one occupying that role.

This didn't make her any less eager to take advantage of Esca, of course. Every nymph had needs.

Still, Ruby often liked to tease that Loralei was the real bimbo, especially ever since the time she'd accidentally let Esca domme her a little bit when she'd been denied Ruby's and Lapis's affections for too long. Loralei tried not to let the teasing get to her too much—if you showed you were bothered, it made teasing all the more fun for fey.

She just wish Ruby didn't taste so damn good.

She buried her face in Ruby's cunt and licked along Ruby's little clit, moaning loudly, kissing around Ruby's wet pussy lips. Soon, Loralei was rewarded with a little, "Unh," from Ruby- this indicated she was cumming, but didn't want to let Loralei gain the upper hand by surrendering fully to the pleasure. Loralei would have to lick faster next time.

She heard a bell chime.

The four nymphs froze. Loralei's head rose up from between Ruby's legs. Esca gave a muffled, "Mm?" and looked up, the nipple still halfway in her mouth.

The bell chimed again. Then a third time, very briefly.

"A visitor!" Esca squealed, half-slurring around Lapis's nipple. She beamed up at Lapis. "Ooh, can we fuck 'em! Can we? Can we? We haven't brainwashed anyone in ages! She bounced her ass from side to side, waggling her eyebrows.

"They rang the bell," Loralei said, standing up and wiping her face clean with a hand. She licked her hand off as she spoke, not even thinking about it—at least, not until she saw Ruby's smirk, and her face went dusk-red. "W-We should probably honor it, at least until we know what they want."

Esca gave a cooing whine. "But what if it's a boy? A cute boy? Ooh, or a cute girl with a nice, twitchy cock!" She wiggled her hips again with a sigh. "C'mon, its been forever since we had a nice, yummy cock worshiping us!"

"Now, now," Lapis soothed, patting her head and rising to her feet, letting the sundew leaves slowly slick off of her skin. She walked over and put on her dress, finally forcing Esca to let go of her so she could put it on. "Remember, we're playing nice during the War. I'm keeping you all honest." She giggled. "Though if they're seeking asylum..."

The nymphs giggled with barely-contained glee.

The Horny War had taken its toll upon the continent. The knighthoods were falling apart, some corrupted by the hordes of demons, some destroyed entirely, others scattered to the winds or disbanded. Entire cities were falling to the onslaught of seductive fiends. Not even the fey were spared the demons' cruelty—the succubi couldn't drink their souls, as true fey had none to give, but they could certainly fuck their brains out and use them for dark ends once they were nicely brainwashed.

In this time, many fey had agreed to reduce or halt altogether their wickedness, both to help with the war and to avoid being mistaken for the pawns of Hell. To some of them, like Lapis and Loralei, this hadn't been so difficult—Loralei had already been trying to cut back on her predatory ways, and Lapis had already been the patron for some local village nearby, so she'd rarely wanted for willing playthings. Until the War had started, and the village had evacuated, anyway.

Esca and Ruby, on the other hand, were voracious. The vow had made Esca all the more dependent on Ruby and Lapis—and Ruby all the more wicked to Esca and Loralei.

That said, the practice of 'fey asylum' remained a popular escape for mortals who wished to forget their troubles—and minds—forever. The nymphs already had seven mortals in their 'care'.

The nymphs rose up out of their work. Ruby smirked and patted the squirming, whimpering succubus on the cheek. "Don't go anywhere, slut."

As they exited the Pitcher Chamber, Loralei saw the ringer of the bell: A woman nearly four feet tall. Her skin was a lovely shade of green, her pink eyes a lovely shade of dreamy as she watched the nymphs approach (especially since Esca had forgotten to get dressed before they came out here). Her lips were very plump and kissable, making Loralei very sad that she didn't appear to be an asylum seeker—they didn't usually bring luggagre. She was small, but plump, dressed in a simple brown dress. Her orange hair was short and done up in an elegant chignon. She had a large backpack, and bore a peasant's polearm—a woodcutter's axe fastened to a pole to make a halberd.

She seemed to snap out of her aroused reverie and waved hey hand in greeting. "Hail, nymphs of the Glade of Desire," the goblin maid said.

Lapis smiled and nodded as she walked up, wrapped her arms around the goblin maid, and pulled her, squealing in surprise, to her bosom. "Hello, good little goblin," she said sweetly.

"Mm!" Before she could even react, the goblin maid was caught within the slightly taller nymph's breasts. Loralei's mouth watered as she saw the pairing—she knew from personal experience that Lapis's skin was as soft as silk, her breasts as soft as swan-down pillows. Goblin maids, however, were practically designed for comfort. Watching the smaller shortstack struggle in Lapis's embrace was almost intoxicating.

Seeing Ruby helping Esca masturbate out of the corner of her eye, though, and whispering into the nymph's ear as she did so, Loralei decided it was not a good idea to try to take care of herself right now.

"There's a good girl," Lapis cooed, smothering the goblin maid with a giggle. "Good girl. Nice and sleepy. Nice and horny. Good girl. Good girl. There's my good girl."

"Mm..." The goblin maid's struggles were totally futile, of course—Lapis was really quite strong, and the goblin maid was clearly no great athlete. Her moans of protest grew weaker, and weaker, until at last the halberd fell from her hands and dropped into the grass.

"Good girl!" Lapis said delightedly, and let go.

The goblin maid fell back, swaying, her eyes glazed. She almost looked sorry to leave Lapis's embrace.

The nymphs followed the 'ceasefire'. But they didn't much like weapons being brought into their glade, even by allies. Especially not axes that could chop at their lovely little plant creations.

"Um... yeah." The goblin maid blinked several times, rubbing her head. She licked her lips, staring longingly at Lapis's breasts for a moment—barely held within the dress, as usual—as the other nymphs walked up. "I... hail." She swallowed. Focus seemed to return to her eyes, and she looked up and met Lapis's (an excellent choice, as Loralei could see Ruby's and Esca's eyes already sparkling with hypnotic hunger).

"What brings you here, sugar maiden?" Loralei asked, trying very hard to keep her tone neutral. She knew that Esca and Ruby were a hair's breadth away from starting up the routine—Esca mock-naively commenting on the mortal's blushing, Ruby echoing the observations mockingly, knowingly, Esca bubblingly offering to assuage some of the frustration, Ruby encouraging the maid to accept, and so on. It was important to deescalate.

"I..." The goblin maid took a deep breath. "Do you know who I am?"

"You're Marionberry, the witch who lives nearby town," Lapis said, smiling. "Your husband and I have met. Before you were married, I mean." The second part was added rather hastily, as Marion's eyes had widened with what was likely about to become anger.

Goblin maids weren't easily angered, but a husband's or wife's betrayal was a good way to do it.

As it was, Marion just bit her lip. "Well... I'm leaving. I'm heading off to join the war effort. I've just received word that my sister has been eaten by an incubus. They... they need more mages over there." She took a deep breath, then straightened. "I have come to request that you watch over my family, as patron fey of this area. My dear husband refuses to seek asylum—the poor boy is hopelessly besotted, you see."

"Oh, I'll bet he is." Ruby smirked, licking her lips. "You sugar maidens always know the way to a man's heart."

"—but he may come seeking help if the demons come. And my son is nine."

"Well, of course we'll protect your son," Ruby said. Her tone was suddenly gentler, but very serious.

"We'll put a podpigeon on the house," Loralei said, nodding. "Any sign of trouble, we'll be there in a flash."

"Aw, poor kid." Esca bit her lip. "We should send him something. Do you girls suppose the cherry dryad's ready to start her harvest? Maybe a fruit basket."

"She wasn't finished," Lapis said. She locked eyes with the goblin maid, smiling. "What was the other piece of news, darling?"

The goblin maid hesitated. "I'm not a seer. And... I could be wrong. But there are whispers in the forest. A band of succubi are apparently on their way here. I couldn't tell you what they're after, but... well, they're succubi. They're likely after one thing."

"Our little toys." Ruby's lip curled. "How many mortals did we have in our asylum, again? Seven? Seems a bit much for a whole band to risk taking us on again."

"They must be here for..." Loralei fell silent, remembering that they had company. She raised her eyebrows meaningfully at Lapis, who nodded.

"Thank you for your warning," Lapis said, putting a comforting hand on the witch's shoulder, "and for your confidence. We will do our very best to look after your family, though I can't promise Esca will respect your vows if he does seek asylum."

"Mm..." Esca beamed. "The super fun thing about vows is breaking them!"

The goblin maid nodded stiffly. "I understand. Thank you for your audience May I...?" She gestured warily at her halberd.

Lapis smiled, as if the notion she would object were perfectly ridiculous.