Pretty as Sin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marionberry stooped, collected her weapon, and went on her way.

The nymphs exchanged looks. A heavy silence hung between them.

"Gosh," Esca breathed, "we're gonna need more bimblossoms soon!"

~ ~ ~ ~

The four succubi made their way through the Evergreen Forest. They were not using the path. This forest was strange to demons. Dangerous. Fey hated the fiends, and this forest was very much fey.

On the other hand, Poppy, Yumi, Myna and Mistress Ella were no bumbling imps.

"There's a good boy," Mynaletris cooed, as she stroked the whimpering satyr and led him along by his spurting cock. He had come three times already. "Oh, what a cute little thing you are. There's my good boy."

"Are you going to share him anytime soon?" Yuminimeve asked, licking her lips as she sized him up. The satyr met her gaze and visibly gulped. He was an adorable man—slender and curvy, with a cute ass, short, wavy black hair, supple, quivering lips and the most delightfully terrified, aroused eyes.

Myna ignored Yumi. The Succubus of Greed had her toy, and for now, that was all that mattered. The Glutton could wait her turn.

"How close are we?" Ellesetvio asked, leaning close to Poppy's ear to keep her voice low—and to establish dominance, probably. Her lips tickled Poppy's neck, and Poppy gave a lazy smile.

"Don't be impatient," Xelapapicu purred, stroking Mistress Ella's cheek. She heard Mistress Ella yawning slightly. "My spells say we're very, very close."

"So close," she heard Myna cooing, as the satyr's whimpers started to get louder. "So, so close..."

"We'll have to let him go, you know," Poppy said, putting a hand on her wide hips as she surveyed the verdant landscape before her. Nearby, she caught a glimpse of a colorful orchid seeming to retract up into the treetops, and sighed. "Oh, well. Looks like they know we're here now"

"Aah!" The satyr was almost screaming now, trembling as Myna pumped his cock into orgasm after orgasm. She and Yumi were giggling, Yumi drowning him in her kisses—which were designed solely to keep someone cumming as long and often as possible—as Myna milked him. "Aaah!"

"That's a shame," Myna said, kissing him on the cheek. "Because he's been such a good boy being so quiet these last two hours." She licked him as he quivered, crying out faintly as Yumi continued to plant kisses on his squirming body. Myna pulled back. "Um, Yumi..." Yumi was getting really into it, too. "Yumi, you should stop—" Myna kissed the man on the lips, then on the neck, moaning loudly, "Myna, we probably shouldn't—"

The perky demon pulled the satyr to his knees and straddled him, pushing him back into the grass and bouncing on his cock, kissing over his hands as she held them captive.

The satyr started to scream as he came, and came, and came, lost within the embrace of the succubus of Gluttony.

Mistress Ella tsked, walking over. "Naughty Yumi," she teased, rubbing the succubus's horns as she bounced and moaned and drank. "He doesn't even have a soul to eat. You're just being a slut."

Yumi squealed with glee.

"And you're a very good slut," Mistress Ella cooed, grinning ear to ear. Poppy knew she'd been wanting a chance to do this for month. And denying Yumi the two mortals they'd caught earlier had rendered her very, very weak to this sort of treatment. "Oh, such a good slut. You're the best slut in the whole world, aren't you?"

"Yes!" Yumi cried, beaming with pride. "I'm a good slut!"

Poppy knew she really ought to do something about this. Instead, she found herself stroking her pussy in lazy spirals, smiling as she watched her friend get brainwashed by the succubus of Pride. Unnoticed, the satyr continued to moan and thrust.

In the end, it was Myna who intervened, clearly still sour about losing her boytoy. "Okay, okay," she cut in, smacking Ella's hand away. "Let's get back on task. The nymphs know we're here, do they?"

"Mm. Almost definitely." Poppy giggled, taking her hand away and absently licking off her fingers as she watched Yumi reluctantly rise off the panting satyr. She walked over to them, admiring the satyr's helpless, quivering form. "We'll need a good strategy if we're gonna..."

"I will go and find one of the nymph's closer fey playthings," Ala said slyly, turning and starting off into the foliage. "The little greenthumbs will be whimpering messes once I'm through with them. How delightful to render the nymphs the pets of their own pets."

"Um," Poppy yawned, "maybe not the smartest plan, but—"

"They can't resist us," Yumi said, giggling as she bounced off the trail. "Nymphs are horny little things! I'll make one feel so wonderful she'll beg me to let her help me catch the others."

"Hm." Poppy gave a slow blink. "Splitting up isn't a very..."

Myna's head tilted to the side. "I think I need a new plaything," she said, nudging the satyr's cock with her toe (it dribbled a little even at this). "Especially if Ella's going to get her own. No way am I letting her have more pets than I."

"Aw, Greedy little whore, I'd be happy to let you share!" In the distance, Ella laughed. "You just have to join them.

Myna's eyes narrowed. She turned and sauntered off into the bush, eyes sparkling with some sort of plan.

Poppy yawned again.

Whoops.

She'd let the team split up again.

Oh well. The succubus of Sloth giggled and stooped, smiling down on the poor, trembling satyr. "They left you all alone with me," she cooed, gently stroking his cheek. His eyes widened. Then his eyelids drooped. "Poor boy. Left wanting."

"Nn... please..."

Poppy leaned in close, pouting her lips. "Shh, little one," she whispered. "Time for a goodnight kiss..."

"Nnnmmm..." His eyes drifted closed as he was lost to her soft, wet lips.

Afterwards, Poppy straightened, smiling with satisfaction at her work. She turned toward the direction of the glade and started walking.

In fairness to her partners, the nymphs really were way out of their league on this one.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Come on, then, you little whore," Mistress Ella cooed in the dryad's ear. "Resist me. You were so sure you could survive my finger in your pussy a moment ago!"

The succubus of Pride giggled as the dryad's only response was a weak, kittenish whine. She was a gorgeous little number—tall, with light brown skin and brilliant cherry-red hair. Her lips were plump and the same shade of red. She'd still been sleepy when Ella had found her, and a little teasing had gone a long way—clearly, the cherry dryad hadn't yet fully woken up from winter.

And with Mistress Ella looking after her, Ella thought with a self-satisfied smirk, she never would.

Ella led the dryad by the pussy, her fingers gently toying around her clit as they walked—not roughly, but dominantly, ensuring it was clear to the dryad who controlled her pleasure now. This thing would learn to love being held like this. Ella was very, very good at making people enjoy things that she enjoyed.

"So, little cherry whore," Ella cooed, stroking the dryad's lovely red hair with her free hand, "which way was it, again?"

"I..." The fey woman shuddered and squeaked as Ella stroked what Ella had determined to be a very sensitive spot for her. "West a little more!" she whimpered helplessly. "We're... almost there..."

"Such a clever girl," Ella cooed, making the fey woman shudder at the praise. "You're gonna me Mistress Ella's favorite toy, little cherry bomb. Doesn't that sound nice?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress," whined the dryad, as a look of pathetic rapture that nearly made Ela want to shove her to the ground and brainfuck her right then and there entered her eyes. "Yes! I wanna be your fav-favorite toy!"

"Of course you do," Ella purred. "Everyone does. But you'll have to be very, very good if you want me to be proud of you."

Most succubi didn't much like playing with fey. After all, you couldn't drink them—they were basically just toys. At least catgirls and beastfey had enough soul about to get something out of them—dryads, nymphs, they were all just there for show. Useless.

But Ella privately sort of hated how, just when she got to stop flattering the mortal and started letting them know who was really in control of their existence... they stopped being people anymore. It was the eternal struggle of the Pride succubus—she loved dominating, but loved to make her toys destroy themselves in their own pride even more.

Ella loved fey. She adored fey. She loved being able to fuck their brains out again and again, being able to make them grovel, beg, then reset them and start again from scratch.

"You want to be my favorite," she repeated, smirking, "so you'd better earn it. What defenses have the nymphs got?"

"I... I..." The dryad was whimpering. Ella eased her finger's work just slightly, to give her breath to speak. "I think they have vines... f-fuck your brains out."

"Hardly a danger for you, are they?" Ella purred.

"Nn... they have pitcher plants along the southern side... a dreampoppy field up n-north..."

"And what defenses do they have here, precious?"

The dryad blinked. "Um... I d-dunno. Nothing ever comes after us here."

"Hm."

Ella wasn't stupid. That it never targeted the dryad frieds of the nymphs probably just meant there was something intelligent around here. That could be bad.

At that moment, as they entered a bright clearing, Mistress Ella heard a high-pitched hum.

She blinked. It was so loud, so sudden, it was unthinkable she was only just hearing it. The loud humming reverberated through her mind, resonant, echoing. She blinked rapidly. "What is that?"

"What's what?" The dryad giggled, suddenly seeming bright and excited. "I love you so much, Mistress!"

"I..." Ella blinked. Dimly, she could swear she saw colors shimmering around them. She stared at the dryad, confused at how...

...unbelievably beautiful she was. Oh, gods. Ella's mouth was watering. Those plush, red lips would put even Yumi to shame. And those perky breasts, and those bright, dreamy green eyes... "I, uh... what's that... hum..."

For a moment, she thought she saw a little shape flit by her—metallic and green, like a scarab.

"I don't hear a hum!" the dryad sang, leaning in, holding Ella's hand at her pussy. "But maybe you hear it 'cause you're so smart! Oh my gosh, like... you're a genius!"

She had the most wonderful, beautiful voice Ella had ever heard. Ella giggled, even as the humming resonated in her head. "Yeah, um, I..." She leaned in close, wrapping her free arm around her toy—her wonderful, sexy, adorable toy. "Thank you," she whispered, blushing fiercely at the praise. She started stroking the dryad faster, her breaths growing heavier as she savored the dryad's whimpers. "What's your name?"

"A-Anne," the dryad cried, clutching Ella with a grin and giggle. "Oh my gosh, like..." Her voice was getting increasingly breathy as Ella stroked her. "Oh my gosh, M-Mistress Ella..."

"Call me Ella," Ella cooed, gazing at Anne in devotion. "Gods, you're so sweet.""

"Like a cherry!' Anne giggled.

"Yes!" Ella giggled. "Gosh, just like a cherry! You're as sweet as a cherry." She leaned in and kissed Anne, holding her tight as she quivered. "And you're as pretty as one, too," she whispered.

Anne giggled. Ella giggled.

Ella blinked.

Since... since when did she giggle?

"There's, um..." The shimmering came again, as Ella started to fingerfuck Anne in a gentle rhythm, relishing her every cry, "A-Anne, there's something weird g-going on..."

"Uh-huh! Oh!" Anne was breathless, her brilliant red lips parted. She beamed at Ella. "Oh, um, that's just the bimbo bugs."

Ella giggled. What a silly name! "Bimbo bugs?'

"Yeah!" Anne started kissing Ella's neck, and Ella bit her lip at how good Anne's kisses felt. "Mm... like, they just make us nice and silly when we come through here."

"Silly?" Ella started petting Anne's head—no longer preoccupied with holding her tightly, she just wanted to make this wonderful, beautiful creature feel good.

"Silly." Anne planted a wet kiss on Ella's cheek and smiled at her. "Like, um, we fall in love super easily. And we get super horny." Her fingers dipped down and found Ella's pussy, causing Ella to gasp and bat her eyelashes. "And they can shrink people, sometimes, but they never do that to us." She beamed. "It'll wear off when we're out of the swarm, though! It's not so much a defense as, um, a play area!"

"Play area." Ella smiled in relief, bucking her hips as Anne started stroking around Ella's clit. "That sounds... super nice!"

Yeah!" Anne giggled. Ella giggled. "It's a super fun place. I'm so glad we get to have fun here. Together."

Ella kissed Anne tenderly, her fingers pumping in and out of the dryad's tight, wet pussy. "I'm glad, too," she whispered.

She felt so happy. So happy to be able to take care of Anne, to be gifted with the presence of such a wonderful, perfect fey, to be... to be... so tingly...

Hang on. She could swear she was feeling prickles all over her body, too. Was she getting pins and needles?

She bit her lip. "Hey, how come I feel... like, prickly?"

"What? Prickly?" Anne's finger sped up on Ella's clit, as with the other hand, she tickled under Ella's arm. "Are you sure you don't mean tickly?" she teased.

Ella flinched and giggled. "Stop that! Naughty girl."

"I love you so much!"

"No, I love you so..."

Ella trailed off, blinking in confusion. 'Love'? Succubi didn't love! Demons didn't love like this, all cherry-sweet and sunny and romantic! What was... why was she being so...

...so silly?

Silly. Wait, it was the place! The play area! She beamed, having solved the puzzle, and kissed Anne hungrily. Anne moaned.

Ella clutched Anne tightly, helping the trembling dryad to remain upright as her fingers brought Anne to a wet, sticky climax. "Oh my gosh," Ella gasped, as the tingling increased, as Anne's own fingers sped up. "Oh my g-gosh, I love you so much!"

Wait. This was... She bit her lip as her pussy started to clench around Anne's fingers, almost as if trying to milk a mortal's cock. She was suddenly so tight.

This was wrong. This was... embarrassing...

"You're so sexy," Anne purred, and Ella giggled in delight. "S-so beautiful..."

"I am!" Ella squealed, as a powerful orgasm began to rise inside her. "A-And you're such a good slut! Such a good toy! Mistress's favorite... little..." She blinked. "Um... little... little..."

Anne wasn't that little anymore.

Ella's head started to tingle as she realized she was now being held in the little dryad's arms, cradled, a tiny femme fatale in her slave's embrace.

And her slave was starting to look really, really amused.

"Wittle Ella!" she cooed, pumping her finger in and out, and Ella started to understand why her pussy had been enjoying those fingers so much. "Aw, you're adorable!"

Ella blinked. "I..."

"Like, I guess they stung you 'cause you're a demon!' Anne giggled. "They must not sting fey, is all. Silly me!"

"Like, um..." Ella's eyelashes fluttered as the fingers continued to pump her. She looked up helplessly, gazing into the dryad's big, plump, sensuous lips. "I don't, um," she said pathetically.

The dumbing-down effects of the bimbo bugs were startin to fade, as her natural demonic resistances finally took care of the problem. But in the meantime...

"Put me down!" she shrieked.

But the dryad only giggled. Ella's fingers were no longer in her pussy, so it was time to be a bit bratty. "Ella doesn't wanna be put down!" she cooed, leaning in close. Ella shuddered as she smelled the dryad's sweet, perfumed breath. She was about a third the dryad's size, now, even smaller than a goblin. "Ella likes me doing this to her!" Her fingers pumped in and out, causing Ella to gasp.

"S-stop," she gasped, trying to project authority, but it was so hard to project authority when you were three feet tall. She usually preferred auditory hypnosis, but damn it, if this was how it was...

Her eyes started to glimmer. "Stop," she commanded, locking eyes with her mischievous lover.

The cherry dryad tried to avoid her gaze, but she was still nice and dumb, nice and ditzy. As if of their own accord, her eyes met Ella's. Her fingers started to slow.

Mistress Ella smiled. "Good girl," she said sweetly.

The dryad giggled, leaning in closer. "Good girl," she echoed, as her fingers slowed to a crawl.

Slowed to a nice, sluggish, molasses-speed stroking along Mistress Ella's g-spot.

Ella swallowed. "You," she whispered, as her eyes gleamed, captivating this wretched fey utterly, "are mine."

Anne's lips pouted, lush and tempting. "Yes, Mistress," she said sulkily.

"You are my slave."

"I am your slave." The fingers slowly, slowly stroked.

Ella bit her lip. "Slave, I... I..."

Stroke. Stroke. Stroke.

"Yes, Ella?" asked Anne sweetly, leaning in and kissing Ella on the lips.

Ella drowned. The cherry dryad's lips were made for kissing, soft and plump and full of toxins designed to turn her partners into whimpering little playthings. Those lips were designed to master blushing mortal shepherds and orchard pickers, though, not a powerful succubus!

The fingers slowly slid in. They slowly slid out. Ella's pussy was dripping.

Anne pulled back, giggling, and waited for an answer.

And finally, Ella realized she wasn't staring into Anne's eyes anymore.

She was staring at Anne's lips.

Anne seemed to finally notice this, too, because she giggled again and blew Ella a kiss. The smooching sound against her fingers made Ella quiver.

"Little Ella?" Anne prompted, blinking adorably. Ella tried to speak, but she kept watching Anne's lips move, watching how sensuously they enunciated words. "Did you forget? I forget too, a lot, when I'm in here." She pouted. "We get all silly after the bimbo bugs play with us! But it's a lot of fun to play together like this and just not think for a while!"

Ella whimpered.

Those lips curved upwards in a smile. "Okay, Little Ella," the dryad sang, as she started to fuck Ella once again, her fingers thrusting rapidly into the tiny demoness's cunt. "Let me know if you remember!"

And Little Ella started to cum, cradled within her lover's arms.

~ ~ ~ ~

Loralei watched, arms folded, as the demoness trembled within the bimblossom's effects. She smirked. "Enjoying yourself, there, sweetie?"

"Ah—ah—f-fuck y..." The succubus writhed, staring at Loralei in pure torment as another orgasm was milked out of her juicy, fragrant body.

It had to be torture, Loralei thought, giggling. To have so much pleasure, but no soul to 'eat' for it. The perfect punishment for a demon.

Loralei had been left on guard duty. It hadn't been her idea, but when word had come from the orchid dryad Hillsii that the succubi had arrived, the nymphs had agreed that the worst possible outcome was a succubus getting in here and releasing Little Miss Mendicuizl. Someone had to stay here and guard while the others handled the invaders. Loralei was the least sexually potent of the four of them—she could hold her own, but she just wasn't as charismatic as Ruby, as sweet as Lapis, or as... delectable as Esca. Besides, she had a stronger will than Esca or Ruby.

"Now, now," she scolded, with a big, wide smile, "that's no way to talk to your warden, now, is it?" She rolled her eyes. "And here I was thinking about letting you go if you behaved."

The succubus only glowered, helpless, clearly terrified of being rendered mute with 'lips are for sucking' again. "My sisters of Hell are coming for you," she hissed.