Pretty Baby

Story Info
A POW sucks off her captor.
1.8k words
4.39
21.9k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/28/2023
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rope that bound Valerie's wrists cut into her flesh. He told her struggling would only make the constraints tighter. Valerie should have listened. The rough, scratchy fibers had rubbed her wrists raw. She flexed her fingers, trying to regain feeling.

Her pulse quickened when she heard slow, deliberate footsteps. Tears stung her eyes as panic threatened to overwhelm her. She took a deep breath. Valerie wouldn't let him see her weep.

Silas stepped into the room in his gray officer's uniform. He tossed his cap on a table. His pale blonde hair glowed in the dim light. Valerie's eyes darted over the jagged scar that marred the left side of his face before she could stop herself. She tasted fear at the back of her throat when she saw him stiffen.

He studied her for a long time. Valerie forced herself to hold his gaze.

"Are you thirsty?" asked Silas.

Valerie's voice was a rasp. "I am."

Silas made a show of pouring water into a clay cup. His eyes never left hers as he brought the cup toward her with painstaking slowness.

Valerie lifted her bound hands to accept it. "Thank you."

Silas reached past her hands and held the cup up to her mouth.

Her lips curled back into a dry sneer.

"I thought you were thirsty?" He asked, pulling the cup away.

"Don't! I am thirsty," pleaded Valerie.

The water was cool and clean in her mouth. Valerie never imagined water could taste so sweet. She gasped after she swallowed the last drop. Silas's earthy hazel eyes were bright with a wicked malice. Valerie shuddered at the hunger she saw in them.

"Would you like more water?" he asked.

Valerie blinked away tears of defeat. "Yes, please."

He refilled the cup and brought her the water with a self-satisfied expression on his face. He held the cup while she drank the liquid down. When she was finished, he ran a finger along her cheek.

Valerie didn't flinch away. A desperate plan formed in her mind.

Silas set the cup on the table and brought over a worn wooden chair. He sat, running his fingers through his thick blonde hair.

"What am I to do with you? Your uncle has failed to appear," said Silas.

A bubble of hysterical laughter escaped from Valerie's lips. "My uncle has no love for me. If you think you can buy his submission with my life, you are mistaken, Captain."

Silas snorted. "Do you care so little for your own survival that you would say such a thing? Do you think I would let you go? Do you take me for a fool?"

Panic fluttered in Valerie's belly. "No, Captain, never. Forgive me."

Silas rubbed at the back of neck. Valerie noticed dark circles under his eyes and sunken cheeks.

He stretched his legs, crossing them at the ankles.

Silas laced his fingers behind his head. "What about your brother? Does he care for you?"

Valerie licked her lips, choosing her words carefully. If Alex knew Silas held her, he would do everything he could to rescue her. Valerie prayed Alex would never learn of her imprisonment.

Valerie shrugged. "Not enough to risk his life to get me out of here."

Silas smirked. "So I'm stuck with you, then?"

"Afraid so, Captain." Valerie cringed at the fear in her voice.

Silas stood from the chair and pulled Valerie to her knees. "Don't forget about our deal. Tell me where they are and I'll let you go."

Valerie shook her head. "Never."

Silas cupped her jaw, lifting her face toward him.

He ran his thumb over her bottom lip. "Why are you so loyal to men who treat you so terribly?

"You are one to talk, Captain. My uncle nor my brother have ever abducted an enemy's relative to force them out of hiding," snapped Valerie.

Silas' eyes narrowed and his mouth pressed into a thin line. He squeezed her jaw so hard it hurt.

Valerie tore away from him with a whimper.

His sneer was cruel. "You are far too bold for someone who is becoming more trouble than she is worth."

Silas picked up his hat. He was going to leave her alone again.

Valerie held her hands up in desperation. "Wait!"

He stopped and stared at her with surprise.

Valerie swallowed hard, praying her plan would work.

"Daddy," she said softly, "please unbind me."

Silas' face flushed and his eyes widened. He put the hat back down.

Valerie trembled as dread erupted in her chest.

Silas stepped toward her and lifted her arm. It took him awhile, but he undid the knots that bound her wrists.

Valerie cried out when he peeled the rope away from her raw, bleeding wrists. She tried to pull away, but Silas caught her by the forearms and studied her wounds. Two tears leaked from her eyes and a sob escaped her.

Silas' eyes flickered back to hers. He released one arm and brushed her tears away. He pushed his fingers into her wild hair, cupping the back of her head. He put one of her hands over his crotch. Valerie whimpered when she felt him stiffen.

"Do you feel how hard I am for you, pretty baby?" he asked, voice husky.

Silas tightened his grip when Valerie tried to pull away.

"Take me in your mouth and swallow my seed, and I will bring you bandages and something for your pain," growled Silas.

Dry sobs wracked her chest, but Valerie squeezed the hard bulge against her hand.

Silas groaned.

Valerie felt something stir between her legs. She hated herself for it.

He released her and fumbled with his belt and pants. Silas finally undid the buttons and pushed his pants and under clothes down around his knees. His big, thick cock was rock-hard; a pearl of white liquid gleamed at the slit.

He grabbed the back of Valerie's head and pulled her toward him. "Like I showed you last time."

Valerie looked up into his hungry eyes. His face flushed with lust. The stirring in her loins became an ache.

He took himself in hand and guided his cock toward her mouth. "Come on, girl."

Valerie licked the bitter bead of liquid from the tip of his cock. He shuddered.

She took him into her mouth, enjoying the little rush of control she felt at the guttural growl from Silas' throat. Valerie slid her tongue under his foreskin as she moved her head back and forth.

Silas' breathing was ragged.

He took her hand and wrapped it around his cock.

Valerie marveled at the silky skin of his shaft. Fear dulled the sweet ache between her thighs as she tried to imagine something so big being pushed inside her. She pulled away from Silas to catch her breath.

He tightened his grip on her scalp. "Where do you think you're going?"

Silas pumped her hand over his length. "Come on, you know how to do this."

He guided his cock back toward her face. Valerie stared up at him as she accepted his cock back into her mouth. A low groan escaped from his lips and the ecstasy in his expression made her feel powerful.

She slid her tongue back inside his foreskin and swirled it around his sensitive tip. He closed his eyes and threw his head back with a groan.

The sound of his pleasure re-awakened the ache between her legs and brought a rush of wetness. Shame over her arousal threatened to crush her own desire.

Despite the cruel scar that ran along the left side of his face, Silas was an attractive man, albeit a wicked one. She squeezed her eyes shut and focused on finishing him.

With every stroke of her hand, Valerie tasted more of the sharp, bitter liquid that seeped from his engorged head.

Silas traced the outline of her cheekbone with his thumb. Valerie opened her eyes and met his gaze. The tenderness she saw there confused her. She lost her rhythm and pulled him from her mouth, gasping for breath.

He wrapped his rough hand around hers. "Jerk it. You can't hurt me, pretty baby."

She tightened her grip around his thickness and stroked him with urgency.

He cupped her cheek with a moan. "You are so beautiful. My lily. My pretty baby," he rasped.

Silas took his hand from her face and stopped her strokes. "How far can you take me? Take it as deep as you can."

With the hand still clutching the back of her head, he pulled her toward his cock. Valerie took as much of his length as she could.

He forced himself into her throat. Valerie gagged, trying to pull away.

"Relax, relax," he murmured, "Go slow."

Valerie took a deep breath through her nose and took him as far as she dared. She struggled not to gag.

Silas moaned. "That's my girl. My lily white baby."

Valerie pulled back, took a deep breath, and took him deep once more. She couldn't take him all the way to the base, but the ends of coarse, tawny pubic hair tickled her nose.

He groaned and shifted his weight from foot to foot. "I'm so close."

Valerie grasped his shaft as she moved her head back, resting her other hand on his muscular thigh. She stroked him as she slid her tongue under his foreskin.

Silas' grunts were guttural. He twisted his fingers in her hair as he came.

Valerie struggled to swallow each burst of the hot fluid that flooded her mouth. Some of it leaked down her chin as she choked and sputtered.

Silas stroked her cheek as he gasped for breath. "Show it to me. Open your mouth."

His face flushed and his eyes widened when she showed him the last of his seed on her tongue.

He grasped her jaw. "Swallow it."

Valerie did, cringing at the taste.

"You dirty girl. Who taught you to be so dirty?" He asked, gathering the small amount of seed running down her chin on his thumb.

He held it up for her to lick clean. She held his gaze as she took his thumb in her mouth.

He chuckled. "Who taught you to be so dirty?"

Valerie didn't like being called 'dirty'. It made it seem like she wanted to do such a thing to him. She didn't, did she? The pulsing between her legs and the dampness of her underclothes frustrated and confused her.

"You did, Daddy," she whispered.

This must have been the correct answer, because he grinned. Silas released her and pulled up his pants. He stared down at her with cold amusement. Any trace of tenderness was gone.

"I will return shortly with something for your wrists," he said.

Silas put his cap on and left the room. Valerie drew her knees to her chest and wept.