Pretty Baby Ch. 02

Story Info
The captor returns to "finish" the POW.
1.5k words
4.32
12.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/28/2023
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comments are always appreciated. If this is something others enjoy, I will try to keep adding onto it.

Silas came back a short time later with a tray of food and medical supplies. Valerie wolfed down a chunk of buttered bread, not caring it was dry. Silas watched her from a worn chair, expression inscrutable. She washed down the bread with a cup of cool milk. The maddening ache in her belly stopped, her mind clearing as the fog of hunger dissipated. He took the empty cup from her and pulled her to her knees, cleaning her raw wrists with warm water and a mild soap. Who knew such a man could be so gentle?

"I don't think they will scar." He dried her wrists, smearing a smelly, stinging medical ointment over her wounds. The stinging faded, quickly replaced by a blessed numbness.

Valerie sighed with relief.

He cupped her chin and ran his thumb over her bottom lip. "You are going to have to start talking soon. I won't be able to keep you here much longer if you don't. I don't want to hurt you."

His earthy hazel eyes bored into hers. She quailed under his piercing gaze, as if her very soul was laid bare before him. She turned away from his touch. "That's funny, Captain. It seems we have very different definitions of what 'hurts'."

He gripped her by her filthy hair. "No one is coming for you. Cooperate with us, and I will see to it your life is spared."

She shoved his arm away. "I would rather die than betray my brother! And my uncle, wretched man that he is, he's worth a hundred of you and your ilk! You are a vile, evil-"

Like a hawk snatching a frightened rabbit, Silas grabbed her throat. He shoved her to the floor, using his body weight to pin her down. Valerie clutched at his hand, careful not to scratch him. He pressed his left knee into her thigh, holding her wrists over her head. He rested his unscared cheek against hers, his breath hot against her ear.

"You think me evil? Truly?" He pressed his left forearm against her throat as his right hand reached under her skirt.

She flailed, struggling to draw breath as he slid his fingers beneath her underclothes, exploring her slick folds. He took his hand away as he shifted his weight onto his knees, pinning her wrists over her head. She gasped, her desperate lungs sucking in air.

His face lit up with wicked malice. "You're wet, pretty baby. You liked sucking my cock, didn't you?"

Her lips curled back into a sneer as tears of rage and pain blurred her vision. His weight drove his knee into her thigh.

"Shall I return the favor? I'd never want to leave you wanting," said Silas.

Valerie spit on his face without thinking. His handsome features distorted with a terrible fury. He slammed the back of his hand across her face with a sharp crack. She cried out, her whimper pathetic and afraid.

Silas wrapped his rough hands around her throat, choking her. "If you do anything like that ever again, I will break you, pretty baby. I will break you into a thousand tiny pieces, never to be the same again. Do you understand?" He squeezed her throat even harder. "Tell me you understand!"

Valerie's voice was strangled. "Yes, Daddy!"

He released her with a snarl. She rubbed her throat, gasping for breath as spots appeared across her field of vision. Tears streamed down her cheeks. She rolled onto her side, unable to face Silas' glare. To her horror, he laid down next to her,

pinning her back against his chest with his powerful arms.

He reached up, brushing her tears away. "Forgive me, pretty baby. I truly don't want to hurt you. Tell me where your brother and uncle are and I will let you go. You'll never have to see me again."

She lay there, panting, anger boiling back up within her. She would rather endure his violence than suffer his false concern. She didn't say a word. He held her against him for an eternity.

His stubble scraped her cheek as he left a trail of soft, light kisses along her jaw. He trapped her neck in the crock of his elbow. Her whole body tensed as he pushed her skirt up over her waist.

"You stink," he murmured into her ear. "Should I send for a bath? I would have to watch you, though, make sure you don't try anything stupid."

He slid his hand beneath her underclothes, tearing the fabric away from her body in powerful, swift motion. She yelped and kicked her legs wildly, trying to free herself. Silas hooked his leg over hers, trapping her against his solid form. The power and strength in his muscular body terrified and excited her. He balled up her dirty underclothes in fist, pressing them into his nose. Valerie shuddered at the sound of him sniffing them.

He groaned. "I love the smell of your filthy cunt, pretty baby. You dirty girl."

A sob escaped her at the sound of him stuffing the torn fabric into a pocket of his uniform pants. She fought against him like a rabbit caught in a trap. He increased the pressure on her throat, choking her back into submission.'

She stilled against him, sobbing. He raked his fingers through her pubic hair, twirling it around his fingers before finding her clit, gently massaging that tiny, but sensitive little bundle of nerves. It was impossible to ignore the sublime pressure building up within her. How could her own body betray her in such a way? She held her breath, desperate to keep her pleasure a secret. Silas was unworthy of the satisfaction.

"What do you think about when you do this yourself?" he whispered, pressing his full weight against her. "What gets my pretty baby off?"

He increased the speed of his strokes. Valerie gasped, she was so close to coming against his hand.

"You want some handsome prince to sweep you off your feet? To kiss you and tell you he loves you? To make sweet, gentle love to you in the night?"

She thrashed against him, trying to trap his hand between her thighs.

He chuckled. "What about that young man you work with? He's nearly as beautiful as you are, Pretty Baby. You would look into his eyes as he fucked you and fall in love."

Silas slowed his strokes just as she was about to peak. Her hips bucked against his hand of their own accord as a moan escaped her lips. How could he be so cruel?

He laughed, mocking her. "What about the balding, doughy boss? I saw how he looks at you, how he never misses the opportunity to place his hand on the small of your back. Would you let that sweaty pig pump you full of his weak seed?"

He took his fingers from her clit, leaving her aching with want of release. He brought them to his mouth for a taste of her wetness. Her pussy throbbed at the wet sucking sounds in her ear.

"You taste so good, Pretty Baby." He lowered his hand to her ass, giving her cheeks a rough squeeze before gently pressing his fingers against her hymen.

"No! Please don't! I'm begging you, Daddy, please!" Anything to keep him from breaking through that little bit of skin.

He panted against her ear, voice a husky rasp. "What a good girl you are. My lily. My maiden angel. Twenty-two years old and still a maiden. Are you saving yourself for your husband? What a precious gift you would give him. What a lovely bride you would make." He slid his fingers back up to her clit and stroked her with a firm, steady rhythm.

The ache in her loins gave way to intense pleasure. Her back arched against Silas' hard body and she groaned as a powerful orgasm rocked through her. He kept stroking, sending waves of pleasure crashing through her, each weaker than the last until it hurt.

"No more, Daddy. I'm sore," she whimpered.

He chuckled into her ear, thrusting his fingers into her mouth, making her taste her own musky wetness. The insides of her thighs were slick with her desire. Silas pulled her skirt back down, smoothing it with his palm.

He sat up, running his knuckles along the delicate shape of her cheekbone and jaw. "Tell me where your brother and his men are hiding. You seem to have no loyalty to your uncle, tell me where he is. The government would love to have the man who blows up bridges and sewers. If you give me him, they might let you go without your brother."

Valerie lay there, silently praying for death as she came down from the best orgasm of her life. The thigh Silas had crushed beneath his weight throbbed. He stood, leaving the room without another word. She was blessed with a peaceful, dreamless sleep.