Pretty boy to Sissy girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Married pretty boy enjoys being cuckolded in lingerie.
1.3k words
4.64
51k
55

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moonsissy
moonsissy
251 Followers

So here I was, all dressed up in a little black dress, a blond wig, spiked heels and my wife, Tara touching up my makeup before our date arrived. Mike had been having sex with my wife for a few months now. I was a fem pretty boy cuckold with shaved legs, smooth body and always in women's panties. I loved my wife and like seeing her happy. I got such a thrill watching her have fabulous sex with her lover, whenever they'd let me in the room. Sometimes I had to stay out in the hall. I would get so aroused listening to them. Sometimes the room would shake as he fucked her up against the wall. The sounds would turn me on. I would usually have an orgasm long before they were done. But no matter what, I would always eat the cream pie he left for me.

At some point the relationship progressed to where I was not only allowed in the room to watch but I too became this strong alpha male's cocksucker. One time when we were out to dinner he had me suck him off in the men's room. When I was done he told me if I wanted to continue sucking his big black cock I had to be fem all the way, not just a pantie wearing sissy. He enlisted my wife to be in charge of dressing me up and feminizing me even more than I was. Tara had a blast doing it. So did I.

Over the few months that we were getting together with Michael, the dynamics of my wife and my sexual relationship changed. I had always had to go down on her to get her to orgasm, but I would also fuck her, though I know that wasn't so satisfying to her. I may be a pretty boy and I had a pretty cock, but it was tiny. But now with Michael involved I didn't really fuck Tara. I tended to only give her head, whether we were with our black stud or alone. We would kiss passionately and then I would go under the sheet and lick her pussy or we would 69. It was all exciting but there was no need for my little dick to penetrate her.

Now as I stood all dressed up, my heart was racing as I heard the doorbell ring. It was going to be my first time completely dressed as a women in front of Michael. I so wanted him to like the way I looked. I wanted to slowly undress in front of him and stand there in the lingerie I had on. I was wearing a pink bra and panties, a garter belt, shear nylons and heels. I wanted to be his fem sissy girl. I wanted to see his dick get hard because of the way I looked.

"Well my pretty boy, or should I say, pretty girl, aren't you going to answer the door?" Tara nudged me.

I opened up the door and there he stood. I could practically see the muscles in his chest through his shirt. His eyes opened wide and he asked, "Well, who are you? I wasn't expecting another woman to be joining us."

Tara let out a laugh, "Don't you recognize your own cocksuckers, hon?"

"Damn, girl! This is your pretty boy?" Michael was shocked as he looked me over, " See I told you he wasn't a man. She's all fem! One mother fucking sissy. One of the tinies pink dicks I'd ever seen. It had to be a clit. I am going to have fun with you two tonight!"

I gave him a smile. I was so excited. He liked the way I looked. He liked that I was all woman for him.

"Let me get you a drink," I said and strutted over to the bar and poured him a drink. I could feel his eyes on me.

""Nice ass, you have.... What should I call you?" he asked.

"I call her Stephanie," my wife said, "She is kind of my creation so I thought I had the right to name her. You know we've been having so much fun shopping together lately. Stephanie loves shopping for lingerie and shoes. You really were right. No guy would have gotten into shopping like that. She's a natural born fem. It was so much fun. Two women shopping to please their man."

As much as I liked what he had said, I did feel a bit humiliated hearing my wife completely disavow my being masculine at all. But for some strange reason it also felt so stimulating. I handed him his drink.

"As nice as that little black dress looks on you Stephanie, I want to see what's underneath," He said.

Tara came over and unzipped my dress.

"Oh yes, I want some girl on girl action," he almost commanded.

My dress fell to the floor and then so did Tara's. We both stood in our lingerie. Mine pink, hers white. We ran our hands over each other, we started to kiss. I felt like we were two lesbians. It was a fabulous feeling. I was all woman. My little clit was swollen in my panties, her clit was wet as my fingers rubbed it. And Michael walked over and stood in front of us. His big dark dick already free. Tara and I stopped kissing and became immediately focussed on our man.

"On your knees girls. I want some lips worshipping my dick," he demanded.

Tara and I were happy to please. Sharing our man's dick together. One of us was licking and kissing his balls as the other bobbed up and down. Then we'd switch. We were in heat. We would sometimes be kissing each other with his cock between us. I'm sure she wanted his sperm as much as I did.

"That's it you two white whores, suck my meat," he moaned, " get my big dick ready. Hey Sissy, I am going to pleasure you wife the way you could never do."

Our reveling in our cock sucking was interrupted when Michael pulled away and had us go into the bedroom. He told us to get in a 69 with Tara on top. I knew he was going to fuck her good. I couldn't wait. I wanted to lick his shaft and balls as I licked her clit. He got down behind her. I watched as this real man, this beautiful black man, this alpha bull entered my wife. She moaned and I was so happy for her. I wanted him to fuck her hard, fill her with his seed. I was fantasizing that he would breed us both. I watched and licked his rod as it thrust back and forth. Tara was coming and I had an orgasm in her mouth and then he began to cum. He was grunting and thrusting as his hands lifted her up by the hips. He thrust deep. She was screaming.

"Yes, daddy fill me with your cum, yes fuck me... fuck me...."

It was amazing to watch from my point of view. Sex oozed from her pussy and splashed on my face. I opened my mouth to catch whatever I could. As his orgasm subsided her pussy again rested on my face. His seed was dripping into my mouth. He slowly withdrew, making sure his wet cock moved across my face.

"Be sure to clean it all up you sexy little sissy bitch," he said to me, "Next time I'm going to seed you, so be ready. I know how you white sissy bitches crave black seed. Tell your wife that you are a cock sucking cum slut. Go ahead, tell her. Tell her that you crave big black cock. Tell her."

He stood over me, so powerful. Tara was now sitting up next to me looking at my face smeared with makeup and sperm. She was smiling and said, "Well?"

What Michael said was true. There I was in pink lingerie, makeup, cum on my face and feeling so excited that I had helped bring my wife's lover to a wonderful orgasm. What could I do? So I just said said the truth, " Honey, I am a cock sucking cum slut who craves big black cock."

Tara said, "That makes two of us."

moonsissy
moonsissy
251 Followers