Pretty boy to Sissy girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Married pretty boy cuckold loses virginity.
2.2k words
4.73
41.9k
67

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moonsissy
moonsissy
251 Followers

It had only been a week since I declared to my wife, Tara, in front of her black bull Michael, that I was "a cock sucking cum slut who craves big black cock." Though it was already obvious to her, since I was dressed in pink lingerie and wearing makeup and a blond wig when I made the pronouncement. Also I had Michael's cum smeared on my face at the time and Tara had witnessed me sucking his dick on various occasions before then.

Thankfully, my wife wasn't judgmental. She basically looked at me and said she too was "a cock sucking cum slut who craves big black cock."

Still, I did feel a little embarrassed that next morning when I was dressed as a man and she came down in the kitchen, kissed me on the forehead, sat next to me and started to drink the coffee I'd prepared for her.

It was strange to me how much I loved being fem and dressed as a woman and how comfortable and natural it felt, but when I was back in male clothes and doing the day to day things, I felt off-kilter. After last night, I didn't seem to know how to act in front of my wife. She saw me totally relinquish my manhood to her alpha lover. She saw me get as turned on by him as much or more than I did by her. She saw me wholeheartedly relish in my sissy fem role.

"So how are you this morning?" I asked.

"Mmmm, I'm great. I slept really well. I was so exhausted. And you? Did you sleep well after your big debut as Stephanie, or were you too titillated to sleep?"

"No I slept pretty good actually. I'm just feeling a little funny this morning."

She ran the back of her hand softly across my cheek and asked, "What do you mean?"

"You know," I fumbled for words, " I mean, obviously I've been this cuckold for awhile and we both knew I enjoyed being the bisexual beta in this three-way relationship. But I still felt like I was a guy, your guy. I knew where I stood. But I don't know how you will look at our relationship now, or at me. You saw me dressed as a woman, acting like a total fem sissy, proclaiming to be a cocksucker who worships big black cock. I'm not sure..."

"Slow down," she interrupted, "Nothing to worry about, hon. It was exciting last night. You were the same person I've always known you to be. Only you were able to be yourself completely. You've always been pretty in a feminine way but last night you got to fully blossom. You got to embrace that woman in you that we both knew was there. It's no secret you have a tiny penis, so nothing changed there. You still ate my pussy as good or better than ever. And I know you love sucking cock. It's all good, actually great. And next weekend we are both going to get dressed up as sexy sluts and we are both going to have great sex with our man. Just think love, you are going to lose your virginity to him as well. I can't wait to see him fuck you. Isn't it wonderful that we can be honest in our relationship and share these sexual intimacies? This week it will just be you and me and we are going to have a lot of sex. I am going to be using the strap-on on you to get you prepared for Michael's big dick. It will be so much fun."

She gave me a hug. I did feel better knowing how she felt, but I was still a little shaky about how I felt.

So now the day I lose my virginity to a real cock had arrived. Tara fucked me with the strap-on numerous times during the week. We started slow and easy and it hurt at first but it became more and more wonderful as the days passed. I couldn't believe the sensations that electrified my body when I was being pegged. Tara really got into it as well. She would orgasm over and over again while fucking me. She told me if I liked the way a strap-on feels I am going to love the way a real cock feels.

Now I was so aroused and getting hotter as the hours past. Then at 5:00 I began to get myself all ready. by seven I was smooth, clean and a wanton little slut. I loved that Tara helped get me prepared. I loved how she painted my nails and helped with my makeup and secured my blond wig. She had bought this hot pink lipstick for me and she slowly and sensuously applied it to my lips. I had thoughts of how great it would be to have my wife watching my pink lips wrapped around Michael's dark chocolate cock.

"Are you craving our man right now the way I am Steph," She whispered in my ear as she ran her fingers over my pantie covered dick. "Don't you just love to touch his muscular body, and those powerful abs of his? I can't wait to see you bent over taking his big black dick inside you. Maybe you can lick my pussy while he fucks you from behind. Would you like that?"

"Oh, fuck yes," I answered with my heart pounding in my chest.

"Pull back your panties, hon. I want to see if your clit is as swollen as mine."

I was rock hard, and it didn't bother me that she couldn't see it hidden in my panties because it was so small. It just made me feel more feminine. I wanted to be all woman that night. Every night for that matter.

Tara reached down and touched the tip, "Oh yes, and you are wet like me baby. I love that you are craving big black cock like me Steph. I love having a girlfriend to share men with. Sometime soon we should go to a club and bring home a couple of black studs. Wouldn't that be hot?"

We finished putting on our lingerie. We wore garter belts, stockings, sexy bras, matching panties and fabulous fuck-me-pumps. Though mine were pure virgin white for the occasion and she wore flowery red. We both wore little pearl necklaces and matching earrings. That's all we wore, no dresses, just lingerie, heels and jewelry. We stood in front of the mirror together. I was in awe seeing two sexy women looking back. Tara took some selfies as we posed together.

I thought Michael would never arrive as we sipped on our wine. But then the door opened and there he stood. We both practically ran across the room to greet him. First he kissed Tara, long and passionately. Then he turned to me and I received the gift of his tongue sliding between my lips. We kissed with hunger and desire.

"Oh, my girls are horny tonight, damn. Let me look at you two. Oh fuck. You two are my finest white bitches. Steph, get me a glass of wine while I undress."

I did as told. When I got back to the couch he was already naked and Tara was on her knees kissing, licking and sucking his cock and balls.

"I don't know which of you two is a bigger slut for that big dick of mine. Usually it's white sissy boys like Stephanie that are the biggest sluts for cock but Tara, you give them competition, bitch. Look at your fem husband. She can't take her eyes off my big dick. She is craving it. Aren't you sissy girl?"

"You know I am Michael," I answered as fem as I could.

"Then what are you waiting for? Suck my dick bitch."

I was on my knees in seconds. I was sucking from one side and my wife was sucking on the other. He was so big and seemed to be getting bigger. my hands were roaming all over his muscular body. My wife and I took turns taking his balls in ours mouths while the other bobbed up and down on the shaft.

Michael was moaning and calling us good girls and cock whores and sluts. I loved when he'd call us his two white bitches.

" Time to have that virgin pussy bred, Stephanie. So get off your knees. We are going into the bedroom. Time for the virgin to find out what a sissygasm is," Michael said as he rose from the couch.

We all went to the bedroom. He told Tara lo get the lube. He told her to put lube in my sissy pussy and then she could apply it to his dick.

I slid off my little white panties and stood there in front of Michael in my sexy heels, and white bra, garter belt and stockings. I was like a sissy bride waiting for her man to take her virginity. My little clit was hard as stone and standing straight up. Across from me Michael's manhood stood around 9 inches or more and thick. In the sexual arena it would be pathetic for me to think I was masculine in anyway. I gladly accepted my place as a pretty, white, fem, cock hungry, sissy with a tiny clitty.

He looked at me and smiled, "You are all woman. Look at you, such a sexy bitch. That little pink faggot clit of your's isn't even as big as your wife's clit, and her's is small," he chuckled with amusement, "Before I fuck you tell me what you are and then beg for me to fuck you with my big black dick."

I had no hesitations, "I am a sissy white cum slut who craves big black cock and real men like you. I want your seed inside me. You make me feel like a natural woman. Please fuck my pussy with that big dick. Please breed me in front of my wife so she knows what a cum slut I am."

Tara was on the bed playing with her wet pussy watching me beg for dick. Michael turned me around, and bent me over the bed. I spread my legs and stuck my ass up high. My head was down on the bed close to Tara's spread legs. I could hear her fingers in her wetness. I felt his finger start to enter me. He took it slow. First one finger then two.

""Oh fuck yes," I moaned into the bed.

"Who's my little white sissy faggot?" He asked with a deep voice that sent shivers through my body.

"I am," I replied.

"Tell your wife what you are."

I looked up at Tara, " I am Michael's little white sissy faggot."

She was rubbing her own clit and breathing heavy with excitement watching her man dominate me.

"That's right you pretty bitch. She already knew it, but it's always good to hear it said out loud."

His fingers fucked me. It felt so good. I wanted his cock now. As if he read my mind he slipped his fingers out and I felt Michael's cock head at my pussy. He forced it in and held still for a moment. I relaxed so as not to fight it. It was big and hard yet soft and smooth. Before I knew it, he was inches into me and then he started to fuck me harder.

"Do you like that bitch?" He asked as he began to thrust in and out.

""I love it!," I cried out.

"Look at you sissy husband become a woman," he said to Tara, "She'll never be the same after this. Look at her, she loves cock, don't you, Stephanie? Tell your wife you love cock. Tell her you are no longer a man but a black owned sissy slut."

I was feeling like I was about to cum. His words were humiliating but true and totally turning me on.

"I love cock, I love big black cock, I am not a man. I'm a black owned sissy slut....Ohhhhh!!!" As I proclaimed my love for black cock I began to have the most incredible orgasm of my life and I wasn't even touching my little dick. The world was disappearing around me. I was in ecstasy. I heard screams of pleasure but wasn't sure if they were my own or if Tara was coming as she watched.

As the orgasmic waves started to subside I realized Michael was still fucking me hard. Tara moved down enough that I could lick her pussy.

"Oh, honey, that was so hot," Tara said, " now lick my clit while our man uses you to empty his seed. I get so fucking turned on knowing my husband is a black owned cock whore. Now lick my pussy, oh yes, just, like, that."

She started to cum.

Michael held my hips and said, "here it comes bitch. The first load of my seed in your black owned virgin pussy."

As he started to thrust deeper and harder I had another sissygasm. I felt his dick throbbing inside me. I tasted Tara's cum on my tongue. When it was all over I lay there face down feeling the wetness of my own orgasms on the bed. I felt Michael's seed running out of me and his dick softening. I felt Tara's hand stroking my head.

"Did you enjoy that my sweet girlfriend?" Tara asked.

I had enough strength to utter, "That was amazing, sweet girlfriend."

moonsissy
moonsissy
251 Followers