Pretty Cowgirl vs Lesbian Pt. 01

Story Info
Butch lesbian wins a free vacation at an upscale dude ranch.
1.3k words
4.19
6.7k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 01/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dolly2
Dolly2
211 Followers

Introduction

All characters are over 18

Susan Howard looked at herself in the full length mirror.

"Yes, I'm hot. Definitely hot."

At 20 years of age Susan was the perfect package, slim, 34" breasts, golden blonde hair that cascaded about her soft white shoulders, and her 110lbs was just the right weight for her 5' 5" frame.

Tonight was the greet and meet party for all the new guests at the DD Dude Ranch. Susan's job was to make the new clients feel comfortable and most importantly be that special someone for this weeks winner. Ms Carver, who was the ranch CEO had the idea to hold a national promotion by giving away a free week at the ranch.

At the meet and greet party Susan's assignment was to be the 'It' girl. She would flirt with all the guys and flirt she did wearing a very short black cocktail dress. Ms Carver hired her for her beauty and wholesome clean cowgirl look and as an added bonus she also knew her way around a ranch as she grew up on one.

Pat Johnson was the guy I was responsible for during his free week at the ranch. As I worked the room I saw the back of this guy wearing a flannel shirt and jeans. He had a short crew cut and must have weighed around 140lbs which looked gross on him as he was a bit shorter than me. All I could think of was I needed this summer job so just make sure he doesn't fall off his horse. Anyway I took a deep breath and tapped him on his shoulder.

I was shocked when he turned his head, Pat wasn't a guy, Pat was a girl and a very ugly one to boot.I was too stunned to say anything but she looked me up and down all the while licking her lips. Although nothing was happening between us I still felt violated as she was mentally undressed me.

"Your fucking beautiful."

I just stood there with my mouth open not knowing what to do or say. Pat had now completely turned her body so she was now facing me and then the unthinkable happened. She kissed me, no that's wrong her tongue was in my mouth searching for mine and then I felt her hands grab my ass. All this was taking place in the middle of the wine and cheese party. I managed to free myself from her invading tongue and pushed her away.

"I'm sorry but I'm not interested in girls so please keep your hands to yourself, I mean it Miss Johnson No means No."

My mind was reeling from what just happened. Oh my god did anyone see her forcing herself on me. I knew I won't be able to handle this, I just won't.

"Susan may I have a word with you and Pat I hope our Miss Howard made you feel welcomed."

The two of us worked our way out of the main lobby of the lodge and headed to her private office.

"I can't do this with that pervert, I just can't. I'll do anything else, scrub floors anything but have to hang around with that lesbian creep for a week."

"Susan stop the tears, you would be perfectly fine if it was some good looking guy that you could flirt with but she isn't, so just deal with it and if I hear anymore crap from you not only will I fire your sexy ass but I'll have you arrested for theft or any bullshit charges I could think of. So Susan get back to our special guest and make her happy, NOW."

I wiped the tears away and headed back to the party and that ugly bitch Pat who was now stuffing her face with appetizers. I swallowed my pride and just told myself deal with it, it's only a week.

"Sorry for the interruption with my boss. So what would you like to do tomorrow?"

"Besides fucking you, I guess going horseback riding. For a city girl like me this place is beautiful but not as beautiful as you."

"Thanks for the compliment I'll get one of the hands to take you up the north trail tomorrow."

"I want you to take me or do I have to tell your boss what a cunt teasing bitch you are."

I swallowed my pride and told her it would be my pleasure to show her around the ranch.

The next day Pat and I meet at the stables. She wore the same clothes as she wore last night at the meet and greet. Me I was dressed in my tight pale blue jeans and matching blue buttoned shirt and of course my beloved cowgirl hat. To my surprise Pat was able to get on Dusty all by herself. There's hope for this girl after all. We did a few slow walks in the corral until I was satisfied that she was capable to go up the north trail. All was going well until she started hitting on me by telling what a great ass I had. It was driving me crazy as she would make continue to make crude remarks about my butt.

"Pat, please stop hitting on me. like I told you yesterday I'm not interested in other women the way you obviously are so let's be friends ok."

"Ok, but I still want to fuck you."

I rolled my eyes and told myself 6 more days. After a few hundred yards something happened as Dusty bucked Pat off onto the ground and then raced back down the trail to the barn. I immediately got off of Sparks and went to her aid. Thank god she was ok, no broken bones she was just badly shaken up.

"Pat will take Sparks back to the ranch house I'm so so sorry about what happened."

I helped Pat to get on my horse and then easily got back on myself. I told her to put her arms around my waist and not to worry. After 10 minutes I began to realize that I may have made a big mistake getting on the horse with her because I could feel a wet tongue licking my neck.

"Pat what are you doing!"

She didn't answer as I felt her hands moving up my shirt and fondling my breasts.

"Stop doing that. Pat I mean it stop."

She still didn't say a word as I felt her fingers unbuttoning my shirt. Her hands were on my white cotton bra and her tongue was no longer licking my neck but were now nibbling on my ear lobe. with her teeth.

"Stop doing that you fucking sick pervert no no no no no stop."

Both of my tits were being played with as she used her thumb and fore finger to tweak my nipples. I thought things couldn't possible get any worse but the did in a big way as her hands went down to my belt buckle opened it and then began to get my zipper down just far enough for her to get one hand over my white cotton panty while the other went back to stroking my rock hard nipple.

"Pat I'm begging you don't do this to me."

"Shut up bitch we both know how much your enjoying this."

She was making little figure eights over my panty covered crotch and to add to my shame my panties were starting to get wet and that dyke bitch Pat now knows it.

"Cum for me bitch you know you fucking want to."

"Hey Susan you girls Ok."

Pat immediately withdrew her hand from my pants as Hank, one of the ranch hands from the DD had Dusty in tow as he headed up the trail. I slide off of Sparks and quickly buttoned up my shirt and then zipped up my pants. looking up at Pat she had this shit eating smile on her ugly face as she smiled at me.

"Tomorrow I'd like you to take me to that secluded hot spring where we can spend some special girl time."

continued in part 2

Dolly2
Dolly2
211 Followers