Pretty Cowgirl vs Lesbian Pt. 02

Story Info
Pat has her way with Susan.
1.4k words
4.3
7k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 01/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dolly2
Dolly2
210 Followers

I was standing in Ms Carvers office begging her to find someone else to babysit that dyke Pat. She just laughed at me when I told her how she molested me when we both were riding Sparks.

"It's not funny she practically raped me yesterday and now she wants me to take her up to the hot springs."

"The hot springs, yes why didn't I think about that. Susan, yes great idea and after that I'll arrange for you two to have the honeymoon Cabin it's secluded and away from the ranch."

"Are you crazy, me and that creep Pat spend an evening together in the same bed, it's not going to happen, not in a million years."

"Listen you little bitch a TV crew will be here to do a feature story about the DD Dude Ranch followed up by a one on one interview with Pat Johnson, which better be good, scratch that it better be beyond good so do whatever you have to do to entertain that dyke bitch. DO WE UNDERSTAND."

One of the ranch hands drove Pat and myself up the west trail to the honeymoon Cabin, which was also walking distance to the hot springs. I felt a bit uneasy as were both sitting in the back seat of the jeep. She was dressed in the same clothes like before while I was wearing a pair of skintight gray stretch pants that looked like they were painted on as they showed every sexy curve of my body. I'll admit that I did it just so I could torture that bitch knowing full well that Pat wouldn't be able to control herself and when she eventually starts putting some of her dyke moves on me. I'll dig my nails into her hand letting her know that having sex with me was never going to happen,

When we finally reached the Cabin it was starting to get dark. and soon after we unloaded our things my heart sunk as the jeeps taillights vanished into the darkness. Once inside the two of us checked out the place.It was amazing but when we entered the bedroom that's when Pat grabbed my ass.

"Momma wants a wet kiss Princess."

Her fat tongue was licking my neck as her hand was squeezing my left ass cheek. That's when I turned around and smacked her face with the back of my hand. Pat was completely stunned after I hit her so just to drive the point home I attempted to smack her face a second time but she caught my wrist in midair. That's when the catfight happened.

Pat's hands were gripping my long blonde hair and poor me I came to the realization that it was impossible to grip a short crew cut. We were like two wrestlers dancing around the bedroom but that finally ended when I tripped over a chair landing me on the thickly carpeted floor with Pat on top of me. My right arm was trapped under that bitchs body and my left was securely held by Pats hand.

"Now how about that wet kiss Princess."

"Go to hell."

In our struggles Pat used her free hand to. clamp down on my mouth and nose cutting off my air supply and just when I thought I was going to black out she released her hold letting me breath that's when she started licking the inside of my mouth as her tongue danced with my own. When she finally stopped her assault she had this grin on her face like she was the winner and I was the loser. After that she starting licking my nose and eye lids that's when I spit in her face.

"Your going to pay for that Princess."."

Pat picked me up by my hair and marched me over to the chair and placed me over her lap and started to spank my ass with a vengeance. Unfortunately for me the fabric was so thin that I felt the painful sting of every swat to my jiggling globes. When I tried fighting back she just hit me even harder until I started to cry and begged her to stop.

"You going to be a good bitch Princess or do I have to tan your ass red."

I nodded my head, hoping she would stop. She then tossed me off her lap and had me put my ass up in the air with my head down on the carpet. My brain was racing when I felt Pats hand go under my waist and cupped the crotch of my stretch pants and then her other hand started gently spanking my ass causing my cunt to rub up against her probing hand. To make my humiliating surrender even worse she was wearing my cowgirl hat as began master- bating me. When Pat sensed my orgasm was about to explode she gave me one hard smack to my ass and that's when I lost it as my body started to spasm into the most erotic orgasm that I ever had. The next thing I knew I was meekly following Pat to the King sized bed. She pushed me onto the mattress and began undressing me. First to come off were my cowgirl boots, next came my sweater and finally my stretch pants that had a wet stain by my crotch leaving me flat on my back dressed only in my white cotton bra and panties. I watched Pat undress herself until she was completely naked, part of me was frighten but the other part was looking forward to whatever she planned to do to me. What's wrong with me as I felt my pussy starting to get wet.

Pat sat down on the chair and told me to lose the bra, which I immediately unhooked and tossed to the floor. She then pointed to her lap and I gleefully obeyed by sitting on her. We were both facing each other that's when we kissed, at the same time she had one hand on my panty covered ass and the other on the crotch rubbing my wet pussy. As our tongues slurped at each other her hand now went under the waist band of my white cotton panty and used her index finger to master-bate my virgin pussy a second time, and master-bate she did as I screamed my orgasm into her mouth.

I felt that my life was upside down. My brain was telling me that it was disgusting and wrong to have sex with that monster Pat but my body won out as I wanted more and more as she led me to the bed.

"Take your panties off and roll it into a ball and put it in your mouth or I'll spank that cunt teasing ass beet red."

I nodded my head yes and did as she instructed. She then laid me flat on my back and mounted me, her breast pushing against mine her hairy pussy grinding into my neatly trimmed bush. Pat held my hands firmly on the bed with her own as she humped my wet cunt with her ever expanding clit that was now entering me. When both of our clits met she roared out her orgasm as she shot her juices into my open pussy and the weird thing she was still wearing my cowgirl hat as she came and me I had my third amazing orgasm. The next day was filled with nonstop sex as I would parade around wearing only my panties which drove Pat crazy.

Two days later I was in Ms Carvers office.

"Susan, you should be very proud of yourself. Our weekly prize winner Ms Pat Johnson gave a splendid interview with the press, again congratulations but I have one question did you let her fuck you?"

" No, absolutely not I'm not like that. I would never do that."

"I see, Susan Miss Opotu from the TV station seems to have taken a liking to you. She's staying at the honeymoon cabin and requested that you be her companion for the weekend. Any questions if not your jeep ride is outside waiting to take you up."

"But I need to pack first but why me?"

"Ms Obotu likes pretty young white girls and she said that she has a special position in mind for you."

"What should I wear!"

"Not necessary as she made arrangements with her staff to have you dressed they way that she desires."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see."

To be continued in part 3

Dolly2
Dolly2
210 Followers