Pretty Flowers Ch. 04

Story Info
The relationship continues to progress.
2k words
4.6
6.5k
7
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Octave888888
Octave888888
1,166 Followers

1. All characters are 18+

2. No characters resemble real people

3. Enjoy the fiction

--

CHAPTER 4

--

Yesterday, I had escaped Melody's house without incident with Harmony. I knew Harmony had only been visiting for the weekend, and she was leaving that day to go back to her parents' house. But a few hours after saying goodbye that day, I was at my house and got a text from her. It was another dangerous picture message, one of her in a hot bikini, with message "just out getting some sun". Again, I chose not to respond.

So today, Monday, I was spending the morning looking for a male intern in my office. I needed someone Harmony's age, someone who could take her attentions off me. I wasn't sure what I'd say if I found one. I couldn't imagine saying, "Hey, you wanna fuck my girlfriend's sister so she stops flirting with me?"

Sadly, I didn't find anyone suitable for the job. But I did meet with Melody for lunch, which boosted my spirits a lot. She was marvelling about how quickly our relationship had developed - in less than two weeks, we had not only had a lot of great sex, but also said I love you to each other. I tried not to think about how the Glittarium flowers might have pushed that along.

I was following along as she chatted excitedly, when she suddenly asked, "So when can I meet your parents?"

I almost choked on my sandwich. "My parents?"

She gave me a funny look. "I assume you have them. A mom, and a dad? You know, parents?" she teased.

"I know. Yes I have them. And yes, you can meet them soon." I took a sip of my drink. "It's a little complicated, since they're not together anymore."

"Oh, yeah," she said, her eyes going down. "I forgot, you told me that."

"It's no big deal. Dad's not in town anymore, but we can video chat with him," I said. "As for my mom, I'll call her and see when she's available. Hopefully we can have dinner with her sometime this week."

Melody was beaming. "That's great! Do you think she'll like me?"

"She's going to love you." That comment earned me a quick, excited kiss on the cheek.

--

I called my mom that afternoon and set up dinner plans, then I called Melody that night. "My mom wants to have us over at her house on Thursday night for dinner. Does that work?"

"Definitely," she answered. "I also got a text from my parents today." She didn't sound as excited as she did earlier today.

"Oh yeah? Good news or bad?"

"Apparently, Harmony told them about you, and about us," Melody said. The unsaid implication was that Harmony told them we were fucking like animals. "They want to meet you this weekend."

"Okay," I started. "You don't sound completely happy about that. Am I in trouble?"

She hesitated. "With my mom, not really. She's happy I've found a guy I'm in love with."

"And your dad?"

"He's a little unhappy. I guess Harmony told him some details about us, from the other night."

I frowned, though Mel couldn't see it over the phone. Harmony might have done some damage, and I wondered if it was intentional. "So your dad is going to beat me up?" I tried to make it sound like a joke, but I was worried.

She gave a weak chuckle. "No, he won't beat you up. But he might give you a talk."

"I can handle a talk," I said. "Anything for you."

--

Late Monday night, Harmony sent me another risque picture, this time of her backside in only panties, showing her bare, topless back. So Tuesday morning, I continued to scour the office for interns that I could set up with Harmony. Because it was summer, and we normally had more interns in the fall, there wasn't much to choose from. In the end, there were only three guys who I had access to.

The first two guys, while friendly, were not options for what I needed. Doug was, to be blunt, a dork. He liked Lord of the Rings way too much, and I doubted he'd ever talked to a woman, let alone dated one. Harmony would never like that guy. Then there was Stanley, who was obviously gay. He was a really nice guy, but not what I needed.

That only left Ricky. I felt conflicted about this. Ricky was good-looking, and it seemed like a good pick at first. But he was a cocky asshole. He was clearly a hit-and-quit guy, only in it for sex and nothing else. I wanted to punch him, but he was all I had available.

I baited him by hanging in the lobby with him when I knew Melody would walk by with her co-workers, going to get coffee. We were too far away to talk, but she waved and smiled, and I waved back. "That's my girlfriend," I told Ricky.

"Really?" he said. I could tell he was impressed. "Good for you."

I subtly told him I was going to meet her parents this weekend. "Yeah, we'll have dinner with them and with her younger sister," I mentioned. I watched his eyes widen. I had piqued his interest.

"Sister? Do tell."

"Oh, well, I don't know her very well, but I guess she's pretty cute. Maybe I can put in a good word, if you want to meet her," I told him, playing it cool. Of course I was desperate, but I didn't want to sound desperate.

"Got a picture of the sister?"

I did have a few NSFW pictures, but there was no way I was going to show them off. Instead I went to Melody's social media page and found a nice picture of the two sisters together, taken a few months ago.

"Very cute. If you can set things up, I'd love to bang her," he grinned.

I wanted to strangle him and tell him not to bang my girlfriend's sister, but I didn't have any other good options. "We'll see. I'll talk to Melody about it," I said, then changed the subject. "So how about the Giants?"

--

Thursday night, we had dinner with my mom. Nothing particularly special about it, but Mom loved Melody right away. I'd had a short string of girlfriends that my Mom didn't like, so it was a relief that she hugged Melody shortly upon meeting her. She even showed Melody my old bedroom before dinner, while I washed up.

I let Melody describe to her our whirlwind, two-week-old relationship, deftly dancing around the times we'd already made love. I was glad Melody had enough grace and class to not go into graphic detail about our sex life in front of my mother. But I knew, from the hand on my thigh under the table, that our sex life was going to be continuing after our dinner was over.

As we got back in the car to leave, my mom pointed at Melody and told me, "Don't let that one get away, Thomas."

"Never," I agreed. "I wouldn't think of it. She's a keeper."

Driving away, Melody teased me, "Yeah, don't let me get away, Thomas."

"Ugh, please don't call me Thomas," I winced at the name coming out of her mouth. "And you're not getting away. At least not tonight."

She giggled. "I'm not planning on running away." Then she put her hand in my lap as I drove, gently rubbing the crotch of my pants. It was terribly distracting. I took control of the wheel with my left hand, and moved my right to her left leg, and slid it up her thigh, under her skirt. I did my best to drive while rubbing her mound through her panties, as she continued to rub my erection through my pants. It's a miracle we didn't have a wreck.

When we pulled into my driveway, it was on. She ran to my door and I chased her. Within three seconds, I unlocked the door, we got inside, and I slammed the door behind me as she pressed her body to mine. We kissed that way all the way to the bedroom. The only half-second break in the kiss is when she lifted my shirt up and off. I knew she was ready, and I sure was too. So without warning, I flipped her around and bent her over the edge of my bed, where she landed with an excited squeal. I lifted her skirt to her back, and slipped her panties to her knees. She looked back at me, grinning as I undid my pants to get my dick out. I slipped one finger inside her pussy, feeling its juices dripping all over, then I quickly thrust myself inside of her.

"Oh!" she gasped, "Yes, Tommy! Fuck me!" I fucked her hard. With how we were teasing each other in the car, and kissing a minute ago, I couldn't not fuck her hard. She gave a load moan with each thrust, and I managed to keep up a pretty frantic pace that made her climax in only a couple minutes.

I wasn't close just yet, but I was a little tired after that performance, so I pulled out and laid on the bed. She knew what I wanted. She gave me a sexy smile as she pulled off the rest of her clothes, then then pulled my pants off my ankles too. Then she slid her naked body onto mine, kissing me sweetly and softly. Her hard nipples on my chest was driving me wild. Then she sat up, and easily fit my hardness back into her warm, wet pussy where it belonged. "Oh, Tommy, you fill me so good," she groaned.

"I love it when you ride me, Mel," I responded.

She started riding me slowly, so slowly that I wished she'd go faster, but it was pure heaven, and I let her continue at her pace. Then, as she started going faster, she ground downward on me a bit. I could feel myself pushing into her as far as I could. Her mouth gasped open, and her eyes shut, and she let out a long moaning "ohhhh" sound.

"God, Mel, you're so amazing," I told her, as I feasted my eyes on her nude form. Her hair was messed up, and I watched her perfect breasts jiggle hypnotically as she moved up and down.

She gave me her sexy smile again, and she slowed down. "Tell me how amazing."

"Your laugh is intoxicating," I started. Then I felt her squeeze my cock with her interior muscles, and I realized she was going to reward me for everything I said. "Your mouth was made for kissing." Another squeeze. "Your neck is ripe for nibbling." Another squeeze, all the while she still rode me very slowly. "Your breasts defy gravity," I said, raising my hands to cup them. Squeeze accompanied by a soft moan. "Your nipples are incredible," I said, rolling them in my fingers.

"Mmm," she replied, squeezing me again.

I slid a hand down to where our bodies were joined. "Your juices are delicious," I said as I started to rub her clit.

"Oh yes."

"Your pussy is so perfect for my dick." I told her, then I thrust my hips upward into her.

"OH!" She gasped. "Tommy, your dick is so perfect for my pussy," she cooed, and she finally started to ride me faster, faster and harder. I matched her rhythm with thrusts up to her, and after a minute of those deep movements, she came screamed and came again.

I waited for her to recover, then she stared me in the eyes. "I want your cum in me."

"As you wish," I said, quoting a movie I knew she'd like. She rode me faster, putting her hands on my shoulders. I put my hands on her hips to give her stability. Finally, I croaked out, "Coming!"

It was intense. I think I must have given her 9 good, strong spurts of cum. She felt each one, and eyed me with a funny grin. "So much? I must not be fucking you enough."

"I could always want more," I said dreamily, still coming down from euphoria. "I will never not want to fuck you."

--

Thanks for following the story this far. I know it's a shorter chapter, but don't fret, there's more to come!

Octave888888
Octave888888
1,166 Followers