Pretty Flowers Ch. 05

Story Info
Tom has dinner with Melody's family.
3.5k words
4.57
6.6k
8
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Octave888888
Octave888888
1,166 Followers

1. All characters are 18+

2. No characters represent real people

3. Enjoy the fiction

--

CHAPTER 5

--

Thankfully, the work week ended easily. Melody and I decided not to spend Friday night together, since we'd see each other the following afternoon at her parents' house. But she did send me several scandalous texts, accompanied by a hot picture of her, holding her breasts with her arm.

I was putting my phone down after enjoying the picture, when it dinged again. It was a text from Harmony, telling me she was looking forward to seeing me again. It also included a risque picture, of her wearing a bikini. Again, I didn't respond. I had been looking forward to the next day until I remembered Harmony would be there too.

Don't get me wrong, I thought Harmony was very attractive. If I was a few years younger, and not dating her sister, I'd be very interested. But I was in love with Melody, and didn't want anything to ruin that.

On Saturday, I threw on a nice polo and khaki shorts, preparing myself to meet Melody's parents. I tried to put Harmony out of my mind, and focused on the nice day ahead. The weather was good, and I was told Melody's dad would be grilling out. I grabbed a small bouquet of daisies for Melody's mother on the way.

When I got to the house, I realized it was quite large, and in a good neighborhood. I hadn't realized that Melody's family was wealthy, and hadn't thought to ask. I grabbed the bouquet and headed to the front door, hoping Melody would be the first face I see.

But when the door opened, it was Harmony who stood there. "Hi sexy," she said, batting her eyes. She was wearing a tight yellow tank top, showing off her cleavage, and short black shorts, displaying smooth legs.

"Hi Harmony. Please don't call me that," I said, looking around, hoping no one else heard that.

"Relax, everyone else is out back. Come on in."

Harmony led me inside, through the living room and kitchen, to the back door. Melody sat at a table across from a blonde woman I assumed was her mother. Her father had his back to me as he worked the grill.

Melody's eyes lit up as I came outside. "Hey!" she called, standing up and running to me for a quick kiss.

I looked behind her to her mother. "Hi Mrs. George, I'm Tom," I said, handing her the small bouquet.

"Hi, Tom, it's nice to meet you," she replied. "Please call me Jennifer." Then she turned around to call to her husband. "Bob?"

Mr. George turned around from the grill and looked at me. I suddenly felt the glare of a father who was worried about his daughter. I decided to break the ice. "Hi Mr. George. Thanks for having me over," I said, offering my hand.

He looked me over for another second, before he took my hand. "Thanks for coming, Tom. Want a beer?"

"I'd love one, yes," I said, relieved a bit. I followed him into the kitchen, where he grabbed two beers from the refrigerator, and handed one to me. His brown hair was the same color as Harmony's, but it was starting to thin on top.

"Now," he said, "let's talk about you and my daughter." My relief was replaced by fear again. "Harmony tells us you've only been dating for what, 2 weeks?"

"Yes, sir."

"And already having sex?"

I couldn't look him in the eye. "Yes sir."

He glared at me. "I'm disappointed. I thought I raised my daughter better than that."

I waited for him to yell at me, but he didn't. "I love her, sir," I said, breaking the momentary silence.

He looked at me suspiciously. "Is that right?" He walked closer to me. "And you've told her that?"

"Yes. And she's told me she loves me."

"Hmm," came his reply. "Hmm. Well. She's an adult with her own job and her own home. I guess I can't say much about her choices anymore." He put his hand on my shoulder. "It is good to meet you. If you're making her happy, then it makes me happy too."

"Thank you, sir."

"Call me Bob, Tom."

"Thanks Bob. I hope I do nothing but make Melody happy."

--

We talked for another minute, guy to guy. When returned outside, Melody's mother Jennifer had taken over the grill, so Bob relieved her. Melody whispered to me, "Are you and my dad okay?" I quickly nodded, and she looked relieved.

Over dinner, I told Bob and Jennifer about my job, and how I worked in the same downtown building as Melody. They, in turn, told me about their careers as musicians. Jennifer was a violinist in the orchestra, and Bob played trumpet for multiple groups around town. They told me that Melody had tried playing some piano and never got the knack, but Harmony turned out to be pretty proficient at it.

"But I'm really more into my guitar right now," said Harmony. "I write songs, and sometimes I sing at coffee houses."

"I'd like to hear that sometime," I said. I was really trying to play the part of the supportive sister's boyfriend, but I'm sure Harmony took it too much to heart. Her eyes and smile both widened.

"I'll get my guitar," she exclaimed, and ran off. I looked around the table, but Melody and both parents looked pleased. Harmony returned with her guitar, and sat on a nearby stoop, away from us a little ways.

She sang a pretty song. Her voice was well-matched to the tone of her guitar. But it was the lyrics that put me on edge. It was about how she was obsessed, how she couldn't think about anyone else, how she couldn't stop loving the guy in the song. I was sweating. I was sure she'd written the song about me.

When she finished, everyone applauded, myself included. Bob and Jennifer were clearly proud of their musical daughter. I looked at Melody. She was smiling too, but I wondered if she felt a little jealous that she'd never gained those musical skills.

After dinner, we went inside. Bob stayed outside to clean the grill. Melody volunteered to help her mother with the dishes. That left me alone with Harmony. She grabbed me by the arm. "Come on," she said, "help me put my guitar away." I doubted she needed help, but I couldn't get away without being rude, so I allowed myself to be dragged out of the kitchen.

We entered a room on the first floor that had a piano, several small musical instruments, and lots of books and papers. "This is the music studio," said Harmony, putting her guitar back in its case. "Mom and Dad spend lots of time in here, and so do I."

"Very cool," I replied politely. "Do you write all your songs in here?"

"No, I usually do that in my room," she said, walking up, standing close to me. "I wrote that song about you." That confirmed my suspicions. "Want to see my room?"

No way, I thought. That would make it way to easy to get into a compromising situation. I tried to get out of it by saying, "Probably best if we rejoin the group."

I tried to leave, but she grabbed my arm to make me stay. "Not until I get a kiss," she demanded.

"Wh- What? No way! Harmony, I'm dating your sister!"

"I won't tell her."

"No, I can't kiss you."

"If you don't," she smiled evilly, "I'll tell my parents you did. I'll tell them that you made a move on me."

"You- What? Are you blackmailing me?" I sputtered.

"Yes."

I was mad. "But it won't be true."

She shrugged. "Who will they believe? You, a guy they just met? Or their little girl?"

This was evil and wrong. I was fuming inside. But she had me. I glared at her, and she glared back. "You're crazy," I said coolly.

She batted her eyes sexily. "Crazy for you, Tommy." She poked me in the chest. "Do you know how worked up I got last weekend, sitting behind that locked door, listening to you fuck my sister? I couldn't stop thinking about it." She suddenly grabbed my crotch. "This is what I really want, but today, I'll settle for a kiss."

I tried to step backwards, away from her, but I walked into a wall. "One kiss," she continued, "or you can kiss Melody goodbye."

She had me trapped. I had no other choice. So I kissed her. It was longer than a peck, but certainly not very long. "Stop sending me texts and pictures," I told her.

"Hmm, we'll see," she answered, stepping back, letting me go. "Let's go back to the group now."

--

The rest of the evening went fine. Jennifer and Bob were both great people, and I think they both liked me in the end. Meloday was pleased things went well. Harmony kept her distance, but I did catch her staring at me a few times from across the room.

Finally, we said our goodbyes. I got a kind hug from Melody's mother, and a handshake from her father, and they told me they hoped to see me again. That brought a smile to Melody's face. When we both left and walked to our cars, Melody grabbed my hand. "I'm glad my parents like you."

"Me too."

"It's still early, what do you want to do?" She looked up into my eyes prettily.

"Hopefully you, if I can," I replied.

She gave me her sexy grin. "Right answer," she said, "my place?"

"Race you there," I said, then bolted for my car door. She ran after me, running for her car.

She did beat me to her house, using some neighborhood shortcut I didn't know. By the time I pulled up, her car was parked and she was inside. I went in and called for her, "Mel?"

"Come find me," came a giggling response.

I poked my head into her bedroom, but didn't see her. She also wasn't in her master bathroom, or the guest room. I did find her top on the floor of the living room, but no Melody. I was confused after seeing she wasn't in any of the obvious places. So I called out, "Marco!"

"Polo!" I heard from behind me.

I followed the voice down the hall. "Marco!"

"Polo!"

I walked into the kitchen, and found her skirt on the counter, but didn't see her there either. Then I noticed the back door was open. I walked out to her patio to see her lying on a lounger in her underwear, stripping her bra off to reveal her lovely tits. "Marco," I said quietly.

"Polo," she whispered back, and threw her bra at my face. I caught it and tossed it aside. I stripped off my own shirt and walked over to join her. Melody was fortunate enough to have a backyard with tall fences, where no one could see in. The darkness of the evening gave us additional cover.

I knelt on the ground in front of the lounger, and grabbed at her panties. She swatted at my hands. "No no," she teased, "pants off first." I quickly unbuttoned my shorts and slipped them and my boxers both off. My erection bounced as I jumped back up and grabbed her panties again, and this time pulled them down successfully. Her fully nude form with her flawless skin looked amazing in the moonlight.

I saw something else in the moonlight. A sequin from her lacy bra that still lay nearby on the ground. It gave me a delightful idea. I slid myself up her body, nude flesh against nude flesh, giving her kisses from her navel, up between the valley of her breasts, to her neck. She gasped as I playfully bit and nibbled there, working my way around, just below her left ear. But in the meantime, my right hand reached for her discarded bra. My left hand gently pushed her arms up, above her head.

While she was still distracted with my kisses, I managed to slide the bra around a loop in the lounge chair's frame. Then I very quickly looped the rest of the bra around her wrists, and somehow made a very messy knot. She didn't realize what I'd done until I tightened it. Her eyes opened wide, and she said, "You naughty boy. You've got me tied up."

"Yes I did. You ran and hid from me, but now I've got you and I'm not letting you go," I whispered into her ear. It wasn't the best knot. If she'd really wanted out, she could've gotten out herself. But she must have trusted me enough, that she was going to let me have a little fun.

I proceeded to kiss my way back down her body, paying plenty of attention to her nipples. She gave me small "mmm" noises as I sucked on each one. Then I made little nibbles down her taut belly, where her wet pussy awaited me. I kissed the top of her slit, right over her sensitive button, and she gasped. "Yes, Tommy, yes." I could tell she was trying to keep somewhat quiet, since we were outside. I decided I was going to challenge that by making her squeal.

I gave her a long, slow lick from the bottom of her slit to the top. Then again, and again. Each time I got to the top, I made sure to lick her clit. On each long lick, she elicited a quiet "ohhhhh" noise, followed by a shorter, louder "Oh!" at the end. After a few more times of that, I paid more attention to her clit, licking and sucking at it. Melody got gradually louder, but still tried to be quiet, to not attract the neighbors' attention. But it didn't take long of that to make her cum. She finally squealed, "Ah. AHH. AHHHHH," signifying she'd reached her climax.

I only let up for a second, then I slid my finger inside her. She looked down, and I looked back at her, with my gaze telling her I wasn't done with her yet. I hooked my finger and found her magic spot, making her buck and twitch on the lounger. I also went back to sucking on her sensitive clit, and I gave her another orgasm very quickly. This time, her moaning was louder.

I suspect this noise was what caused the neighbor's outside light to turn on. "Oh shit!" said Melody. I quickly released her wrists, and we dashed back into the house before the neighbor's door opened. I shut the door, and peeked out the window as we watched upper-40's man in his bathrobe come out, look around the area from his doorway, then go back inside and turn his light off.

The instant we hear his door close, Melody and I looked at each other, and both of us just laughed uncontrollably. She was still naked, sitting on her kitchen floor, and I was shirtless, standing over her.

"Oh my god!" laughed Melody. "Mr. Henderson almost saw us!" She rolled on the floor, unable to stop.

I sat with her, still laughing too. "My shirt's still out there. And your underwear!"

"And my bra's still on the chair!"

We laughed for a good long while. When we finally started to calm down, Melody threw her naked body on top of me, pressing her breasts on my chest, kissing me on the floor. She broke the kiss only to say three words to me. "Pants off. Now."

"Yes ma'am," I responded with a goofy-looking salute. Then I undid my pants as quickly as I could, and she yanked them down to my ankles. I was a bit surprised to still have an erection after laughing for what was probably five straight minutes. But Melody was clearly still in the mood, as she left my pants at my feet and quickly straddled me. She impaled herself on my cock, and I was content to lay on her kitchen floor, watching her tits bounce as she rode me.

"You're amazing," I told her.

She smiled, not stopping. "You're just saying that because we're fucking right now."

I gave her a quick thrust upward, making her squeal and giggle. "I'll say that all the time, because you're amazing all the time."

"All the time?"

I nodded. "I can't stop thinking about you. You drive me wild."

"I drive you wild? You're the one who tied me to a chair."

I reached up and grabbed her breasts, and she leaned into my grasp. "You can tie me up next time," I told her.

She rode me faster. "Don't think I won't," she said with a naughty grin. Then faster, and harder, and I found myself matching her rhythm with my thrusts.

"I'm close," I told her.

"Me too. Cum in me," she simply responded. She increased her speed, and I tried to match her until I came inside her, and she came right after, collapsing on me.

"Ohhh. I'm just gonna sleep here," she said, laying on me on the kitchen floor, my dick still inside her.

"Maybe not right here," I said. I was able to sit up, and then pick her up with me. I carried her beautiful naked body to her bed, and laid her there. Going to the kitchen, I left my pants on the floor, but put my boxers back on. Then I quickly went back to the yard, and found my shirt and her bra. I couldn't find her panties in the dark, and I wasn't going to turn on lights so her nosy neighbor would see me, so I just went back inside.

When I returned to the bedroom, Melody wasn't laying where I left her, but then I saw her come out of the bathroom, still naked. "Had to pee," she said, then laid back on the bed. She then cast a grumpy look at my boxers. "Whatcha doin?"

I quickly took them off, and her glare returned to a normal loving stare. I laid down with her, and she curled up next to me. "I couldn't find your panties," I told her.

"Dammit. If you can't find them tomorrow, you owe me a new pair," she said, yawning with her head on my chest.

I nodded. "A small price to pay." I felt her nod off, and I thought about how lucky I was before I fell asleep myself.

--

I woke up to the most pleasant sensation. My eyes opened to see Melody's head at my waist, slowly licking my erect dick. "Good morning," she said, then took it back into her mouth.

"Good morning to you too," I responded. "This is a nice wake-up call."

She shrugged. "I thought I'd take advantage of your morning wood."

I stuffed the pillow underneath my head so I could lay back and watch. The sight of her taking me in my mouth was fantastic, but what made it better was when she looked up at me, and we locked eyes. She watched my face as her head continued to bob up and down. I just smiled back at her. Melody sucking my dick in the morning sunlight was one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen. And felt. Boy did I feel it. And she was showing no sign of letting up.

I warned her, "I'm getting close."

Still no stopping. In fact, she sucked me harder and faster, until I grunted and came in her mouth.

She swallowed each spurt, then looked at me, showed me her empty mouth, and grinned. "Was it good for you?"

"You're good for me," I replied.

"I hope so," she said. She stood up from the bed. For the first time, I realized she had found my shirt from yesterday and had put it on. I suspected she was wearing nothing underneath. She walked towards the door, but pointed me over to her bathroom. "Take a shower, stinky."

I laughed. "I'm stinky because of you. Want to join me?"

She shook her head, "I'm making you breakfast." With that, she turned to walk away, and my shirt flew up a bit, showing the bottom edge of her perfect ass.

Blowjob and breakfast? I was a lucky guy.

--

My luck ran out when I entered the kitchen, wearing just my boxers. Melody was still wearing my shirt, and my pants were still on the floor. But Melody had fished out my cell phone. She held it up for me to see. "Why is my sister sending you pictures?"

I froze. I opened my mouth, but all that came out was a dry cough sound.

She continued, holding up the phone so I could see the screen. "I came in here, and your phone dinged. So I pulled it out of your pants pocket, and saw this." The screen showed Harmony's face, puckering up for the camera, with the caption 'thinking of you, muah'.

I stammered, "Melody, I can explain..."

She cut me off, yelling at me now. "Get out." She threw my pants at me. "Get out of my house!"

"Mel, please!"

"GET OUT!" She screamed, balling up her fists like she wanted to hit me.

I couldn't think of anything to say in the moment. I put on my pants and ran.

Octave888888
Octave888888
1,166 Followers