Pretty Flowers Ch. 03

Story Info
Tom tries to avoid his girlfriend's horny sister.
2.3k words
4.71
11.8k
17
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Octave888888
Octave888888
1,165 Followers

1. All characters are 18+

2. No characters represent real people

3. Enjoy the fiction

----

CHAPTER 3

----

I needed to know how much damage I'd done. I needed to talk to Chen.

I stopped by the flower shop again on that Saturday afternoon. Chen was behind the counter as usual. "Back for another Glittarium again, Mr. Tom?"

I shook my head. "No, I need your advice this time." I told him what had happened: how I'd brought the flowers for Melody, but while we were out, her younger sister Harmony had smelled the pheremones.

He chuckled at my situation. "I told you that's dangerous."

"But how dangerous?" I asked. "Is there some kind of antidote?"

He shrugged. "I've never been asked for an antidote before." He led me into the back room where he kept his magical flowers. "I'm a pretty good botanist, but I'm no chemist. I'm not sure I can reverse the effects."

"So I'm pretty screwed, then." I leaned on the wall. "I love this girl, Chen. I can't have her little sister messing things up." I kept thinking. "Can I try to get her hooked on someone else?"

He thought for a second. "Maybe. Do you have a single friend her age? You could try giving the flower to him, then he gives it to her."

"Do you think that would work? She'd get attached to someone else?" It was wishful thinking, we both knew. And to top it off, I didn't have a single friend her age. She was only 19, and all my friends were 25 like me and Melody.

"It's worth a shot," he shrugged.

"Ok. Let me try to find a guy first. Then I'll come back."

----

That afternoon, I got a text message from Melody. 'Hey boyfriend, miss u!' was all it said. Just a simple reminder that I needed to call her. I was happy to see her labeling me as her boyfriend, since that's what I wanted to be. I texted her right back, 'Miss you too, my lovely GF. Call you later.'

It wasn't 10 minutes later that my phone dinged again. I thought it would be from her, but instead it was from a number I didn't know. I opened it and it said, 'Hey Tommy, change your mind yet? Harm.' It was Harmony. She was texting me behind Melody's back. This was not good. This was very bad. I decided not to respond.

Half an hour later, as I was getting ready to call Melody, my phone dinged again. Another text from Harmony. I opened it, and found a picture of her, topless, with her arm across her breasts, hiding her nipples from the camera. It was a sexy pic, but certainly not appropriate to send to her sister's boyfriend. Along with the pic was the text, 'More where this came from.'

I was in trouble, but again, I decided not to respond. Instead, I called Melody. "Hi there," she said sweetly.

"Hi," I said. "How's your day so far?"

"Fine. We're out shopping," she told me. "I'll make sure to find something cute I can wear for you."

I smiled. This was the kind of relationship I wanted, though I hadn't planned on it developing this quickly. "Sounds great to me."

I heard a voice in the background of the call, and Melody said, "Harmony says hi."

"Tell her hi back," I said, trying to be polite. "Want to meet up for dinner?"

"Absolutely. Can Harmony come too?"

I didn't want that, in fact I dreaded it. It could spell disaster for my new relationship. But I couldn't say no. "Sure. Let's grab pizza at Bruno's." It was a nice little place I knew, located between both of our houses, so it would be easy to get to.

When I got there, they were just getting out of their car. Melody skipped up to me, wrapping me in her arms, bestowing a lovely kiss. "Hi there," she said, smiling her best smile.

"Hi yourself," I smiled back. "I like this greeting. It's like we didn't just see each other yesterday. How was shopping?"

"Fun. I'll give you a fashion show later," she said with a wink. She took my arm on one side, and took Harmony's hand on the other side. I glanced at Harmony, who was giving me a wink of her own. I pretended I didn't see it. I wanted to focus on my girlfriend, and try to avoid getting trapped with her little sister.

Thankfully, we sat in a booth. I sat on one side with Melody, with Harmony sitting across. I was able to touch Melody's bare thigh, and she gave the occasional brush on my own crotch. I loved the below-the-table foreplay, it was like being a teenager again.

But Harmony kept staring at me. Every time I looked her way, I'd see her winking or licking her lips or some other subtle thing that Melody wasn't picking up on.

Eventually, Melody excused herself to go powder her nose, and I was suddenly alone with Harmony. "You didn't respond to my texts earlier," she said plainly, now that her sister was out of earshot.

"You shouldn't have sent me those. I'm in love with your sister." I tried to speak as calmly and flatly as possible, giving no room for misinterpretation.

"I know. But I still think you're sexy. And what she doesn't know won't kill her, will it?" I felt her foot rubbing my leg under the table.

"Harmony, stop. I'm not interested."

She did stop, but it was because Melody was returning to the table. She slid into the seat beside me, continuing the conversation where it left off. But across the table, Harmony gave me a look that told me this wasn't over.

----

After dinner, we went back to Melody's. She insisted on showing me a few outfits she'd bought earlier. I sat on her bed as she changed in her bathroom. I was especially happy that Harmony was not around, probably in the living room watching TV or something.

The first outfit Melody modeled for me was a hot red dress. It was cut way above her knees, and as she turned I saw it was also backless. It flattered her great figure. "I can wear this if we go dancing again."

"I looks great on you, baby."

"Baby?" she gave me a smirk.

"Sorry, we became a couple so quick, we haven't picked out pet names," I shrugged. "You don't like baby?"

"Not really," she admitted with a frown. "One of my exes called me Babe all the time. It got annoying."

"Honey?"

"Better," she said, nodding. "Can I call you Tommy?"

"Only if I can call you Mel."

She laughed and shook my hand. "Deal. Now let me put on the next outfit."

She stepped back in the bathroom to change again. This time, while she was gone, the door from the hallway opened, and Harmony stuck her head in. "Hey stud," she said quietly, with a grin.

I was struck with fear. "What are you doing?" I asked slowly.

She opened the door all the way, and stood there for me. She had on a similar party dress to what Melody had just been wearing, but hers was in a dark green. "You like?" she said, showing off herself to me.

"Oh geez," I said quietly, "your sister is right there. Please stop with this."

"I think that's a yes." She turned and strutted in place, showing me every angle.

"She's coming back!" I hissed angrily.

Harmony stepped back out and closed the door just before Melody re-opened hers. I tried to play it cool, as Melody was now wearing a hot lingerie set. The baby pink top was kind of a dress, reaching just to her hips. It was lacy, and while not really see-through, I could make out that she was wearing matching panties underneath.

My eyes got wide. "Oh my."

"I take it you like this one."

"I absolutely do," I said. I think I might have been drooling.

I went to stand to embrace her, but she pointed back at the bed. "No! Sit!" I obeyed and sat back down. "Be patient. I have one more to show you."

Then she closed the door again, but this time very slowly, as she watched me from behind the door.

This time, I jumped off the bed and reached the other door, locking it just before Harmony tried to open it again. The door knob rattled as she tried to turn it, then I heard a groan from the other side. I'm sure I just thwarted her second attempt to show me what she'd just bought. She might be mad, but I was relieved.

When Melody's bathroom door opened again, I was sitting back in the same spot on the bed. She was now wearing a white, see-through teddy with a tiny white thong underneath. My eyes fell out of their sockets. "Oh my god, Mel."

She slowly strutted towards me. It was the sexiest 6 and a half second walk ever. "I saw this in the store and I knew you'd love it."

"I do love it," I nodded enthusiastically. "I love it, and I love you, so so much." I stayed seated, though, as she hadn't told me to move.

"Then why don't you do something about it?"

That was all I needed. I lept off the bed, grabbing her sexy body into my arms, and threw her onto the bed, as she giggled the whole time. I wanted to rip off her teddy, but I instead gently removed it (I'm sure it was expensive), and went to work nibbling her soft, perfect neck and teasing her nipples with my fingers. She squealed in delight.

I stopped for only two seconds, just to get my pants unzipped and down to my ankles. She reached my shirt and whipped it off me too. Then I went back down to her, kissing her nipples, making her squeal and coo again. Then I kissed my way down her body, kissing around her navel, and reached the material of her thong. I noticed something odd about it - it was flimsy, cheap material, and it had some kind of serrated pattern on it.

She noticed that I noticed. "Rip it," she said, "they're made to be ripped off."

I smiled a naughty smile, and took the material in my mouth. I ripped most of it off with my teeth, and cleared away the remains with my hands. It tasted like paper, but I was grateful for the fun, kinky idea. Then I went to work with my mouth, licking her pussy, sucking her juices, and teasing her clit. I had grabbed her thighs with my arms, holding her in place. She was moving a lot, and moaning a lot, but she put her hands on the back of my head, letting me know she wasn't going anywhere. She gasped as she got to her climax, "Oh Tom, Oh T- Tommy, OH!" Her head bent backwards, and her body tensed up as she fell silent for a few seconds, then she finally breathed again. "Oh yesss, Tommy."

I only allowed her those few seconds before I took my hard dick and plunged into her wetness. Her eyes had been half-closed, but when I entered her, they opened really wide, and she screamed, "OH!" She was so wet that I was able to get almost all the way inside her on my first thrust. Once inside, though, I stopped, and waited for her. It didn't take long for her to tell me, "Fuck me! Fuck me please!"

I started to go very slowly, but she was too horny and impatient. "No, fuck me hard!" she yelled. I'm surprised she had yelled it that loudly, since her sister was there. From what I knew, she was probably still in the hallway. But I obliged her wishes and fucked her hard, making her moan more and more, until we both finally came, one right after the other.

I lay beside her, laughing. "Where did you get rippable underwear?" I picked up the remains from the bed and dangled them with my fingers.

"A sexy novelty store in the mall." She was laughing too. "It was Harmony's idea, actually."

"Really?" I was inwardly cringing at the mention of Melody's sister, so soon after we'd finished. I felt like I needed to broach the subject very carefully. "I kinda got a weird vibe from her today at dinner."

"What kinda weird vibe?" She turned to look at me.

"Seems like she might have a little crush on me."

To my shock, Melody just shrugged. "That's not a surprise. I think she and I seem to have a similar taste in guys. Besides, you're handsome. What girl wouldn't like you?"

"Well thank you for the compliment," I said. "But I just don't want her to get overly attached or anything. You're my girlfriend."

"Don't worry, Tommy," she cooed into my ear. It was getting me hot again. "I'll protect you. You're all mine."

My cock was ready to go again, and Melody knew it. "Looks like we're not done here." She grabbed my erection and quickly took it in her mouth. She teased it with her tongue, and then playfully gave it a gentle bite, which made me jerk. She laughed at my reaction, while keeping me in her mouth, and looking at my face with her sexy eyes.

I relaxed and let her do her magic. I thought I heard a sigh from the hallway, but thankfully Melody didn't hear it. If she had, she'd know that her sister was listening to us, and would have heard Melody's declaration that she wasn't about to share me.


Octave888888
Octave888888
1,165 Followers