Pretty Flowers Ch. 06

Story Info
Tom tries to make amends.
2.5k words
4.57
5.7k
7
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Octave888888
Octave888888
1,166 Followers

1. All characters are 18+

2. No characters resemble real people

3. Enjoy the fiction

--

CHAPTER 6

--

In my flight from Melody's house, I realized she still had my phone. I also realized that, while I hadn't responded to any of Harmony's messages, I also hadn't deleted any of the pictures she'd sent. Melody would easily see several pictures of her little sister that, while none were nudes, all were pretty risque.

I did have a land line phone at my house, which I rarely used. I tried to call Melody several times that day. She wasn't answering.

I wracked my brain. How can I fix this? Who can help me?

I could only think of one person who could help. Harmony. She was close to her sister, and could potentially help plead my case. Especially since it was her fault I was in this mess. Harmony might not want to help me, though. She might think it was finally her chance to hook up with me. If I was to talk to her, I'd need to persuade her.

I made the call. "Hello?" Harmony asked.

"Hi Harmony. It's Tom."

"Hi Tom!" her voice exuded excitement. "I'm glad you called."

"Have you talked to Melody?"

"No, why?"

I had to tell her. "She saw the pictures of you on my phone, and now she won't talk to me."

"Oh well, her loss!" she said coyly. "Now you and I can have fun."

I knew she'd have that reaction. I knew it would be difficult to persuade her. "No, we can't. I love your sister. And it's your fault she's mad at me, so you're going to help me fix it."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because she's your sister and she's upset."

"Hmm." I could almost hear her shrugging through the phone.

"Because she's got my phone with your pictures on it."

"Hmm."

"Because if she breaks up with me, you'll never see me again."

A pause. "I can find you. I know where you work."

"You can't get in the building without a key card," I told her. Another pause. I'd gotten her thinking about it. I continued, "And I'll have to get a new cell phone. You won't have my number."

"Fine! Damn you. I'll talk to Melody," she finally said.

"Thank you."

--

I waited by the phone for hours, into the evening. How did people live without cell phones? Trapped in the house, with only my worries, I couldn't relax. I thought about eating but I wasn't hungry. I only waited for a call.

Finally, around 7:45, the phone rang. I picked it up right away. "Hello?"

"I'm still mad at you." Melody's voice. Thank goodness she called me.

"I know. I'm sorry. I should have told you right away."

"Yes you should have."

"I never asked for those pictures." She didn't speak, so I continued. "Can I come over and explain?"

"No. I need to be alone tonight." My world was breaking with those words, then she said, "Come over tomorrow night."

"Yes. Thank you. I will be there. I'll bring dinner."

"Ok." Then the phone clicked. She had hung up.

I was still in trouble, but I had hope. I needed tomorrow night to be absolutely perfect. I immediately planned to get Chinese takeout (her favorite) and a bottle of wine to bring to her house.

But it didn't seem like enough. I needed an ace up my sleeve. I was going to go back to the flower shop.

--

At 6:00, I was knocking at Melody's door. On one arm, I had a bag containing sweet and sour chicken, vegetable lo mein, fried rice, and a bottle of white wine. In the other arm, I carried another bouquet of glittarium flowers. Chen had chuckled when he saw me walk in his shop again. I had explained that I was in the doghouse, and he understood without me getting into the details. He told me much of his business came from men in trouble with their women.

Melody opened the door. She looked a little tired, like she'd been crying the night before. Despite that look, she still looked as cute as ever, wearing a short denim skirt and a black tanktop, her blonde hair in a pony tail behind her neck. She smiled slightly at me, then her smile got a little wider when she saw the flowers. "Hi," she simply said.

"Hi. I'm sorry. For everything."

She backed away from the door, letting me in. I put the food and flowers on the table. She stood a few feet away from me, keeping her distance, and locking my eyes into a penetrating gaze.

"Have you been sleeping with my sister?"

That one I knew the answer to. "No. Absolutely not."

She stared at me. "Do you want to sleep with my sister?"

Same answer. "No. Absolutely not." I reached for her hand, and she reluctantly gave it to me. "I swear to all the gods, on everything, you're the only girl I want. Ever."

She kept her silent glare. She was still clearly upset. She glared at me for a long time. "You did say you thought she had a crush on you," she said slowly.

"Yes," I said, suddenly seeing hope out of this predicament. "I did tell you that."

She finally broke her glare, and I breathed. I realized I hadn't been breathing the entire time. I felt light-headed, and sat down. She sat down with me.

"I'm sorry I freaked out," she said. "I just got a little insecure. I know you don't want Harmony. I even noticed that you never responded to the pictures she sent. Not even a single text."

I nodded. "I did tell her to stop. I even told her again when she flirted with me at your parents' house."

Her eyes crossed, but she wasn't mad at me. "No wonder she was acting weird the other day." I just gave her an unknowing look, so she explained. "Harmony's usually shy about guys. But with you, she's more extroverted. Like the song she sang yesterday. She hates playing in front of our parents, but she was playing that song yesterday for you. She looked at you the whole time."

I started to relax, but in no way was I out of trouble yet. "Yes. She told me later she wrote it for me." I took Melody's hand in mine. "But I swear I only want to be with you. Not Harmony. I told her that, and she's not taking no for an answer."

"When she called me yesterday, I got that impression."

I told her, "Honestly, I'm surprised she called at all. I didn't even want to call her, but she was the only one who could fix this. At first, she was happy at the thought of you dumping me."

She nodded. "Yeah."

We sat in silence for a minute. "Are we okay?"

"Yeah." Then she looked at the bag. "Did you bring me Chinese food?"

I smiled. "I did. Let's eat before it gets cold."

--

Over dinner, I felt all the issues melt away. Melody started talking to me again. I was thanking my lucky stars that I had dodged a bullet, and we had come out stronger as a result. We hadn't resolved the situation with Harmony, but now that Melody knew about it, she could help me keep her sister at bay.

Finishing dinner, I started to clean up, when I heard her say, "Oh, I almost forgot. You brought me those flowers." She opened up the plastic and took a whiff. I could almost see her attitude transform. She went from being relieved that her relationship was mended, tired from the emotional turmoil, to madly in love and super-horny.

She walked behind me as I was putting empty containers into the trash. "I missed you last night," she said, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I missed you too." Then I remembered something from the other day, "Did you ever find your missing underwear?"

She laughed at the memory. "No! I never did. I guess you owe me a new pair."

"I will gladly take you to the mall this weekend. I will even buy you multiple panties, and bras to match, if you model them for me."

She whispered into my ear, "It's a deal. Now come with me, Tommy, let's see if make-up sex is as good as everyone says."

She stayed behind me, pushing me to the bedroom. When I tried to turn to face her, she either held me in place, or turned with me. Either way, I felt her pressing her breasts into my back, one hand on my chest, one hand rubbing my crotch to hardness. Finally, she maneuvered us so that she was kneeling on the edge of her bed, and I was standing in front of her, facing away. I felt her breath on my neck as she started speaking into my ear, "This is my dick," as she grabbed me there. Her voice was possessive and hot.

I wasn't sure where this was going, but I was pretty sure I would like it. "Okay, it's your dick."

"I'm going to touch my dick," she continued to say. "I'm going to hold it in my hands and rub it." Her hands undid my belt, and slid my pants down, all the while staying behind me. My cock was protruding outwards as soon as my boxers were at my ankles, and she grabbed it with her right hand. "My dick is so big," she cooed, stroking it. "I'm gonna jack off my dick."

It was kind of a weird feeling. It was like she wanted to fantasize about being me, masturbating myself. Her eyes were over my shoulder, seeing what I would see. But it was also her showing ownership of me. I liked that part. I wanted her to own me as much as I wanted to own her.

She rubbed my pre-cum all around the head of my cock. "My dick is so hard," she kept saying. "So big, and so hard. I wish I had a pussy to put it in. Or even a mouth."

I nodded. "I do wish that."

"But I don't see one around here. So I'll just have to stroke it."

I tried to turn around again, but she held me in place. "No," she said. "No pussy in sight."

Then I felt some commotion behind me. I couldn't see what she was doing, but I was feeling her left hand doing something between us, while she continued to rub my erection with her right. Then it felt like she was up on one knee, then the other, then back on both knees.

"But wait!" she exclaimed. "There's some panties." She dangled the black satin material in front of my face. Did she just remove her panties from under her skirt? "They smell freshly used, don't they?"

I took a deep whiff. "Yes they do."

"Used panties from a hot girl, smelling like her pussy, still damp with her juices." Melody pressed them against my mouth. They were still wet. I kissed them. "How can I use these panties?"

"I'm sure you can think of something fun," I responded.

"Maybe I can use these here," she said, passing the panties down to her right hand. Then she started rubbing my dick with them. "These feel really good on my dick. So soft and smooth."

"It does feel good," I said. With the combination of her motions, her voice in my ear, and her fantasy in my head, I was getting close. I think she could tell.

"I think I can cum in these panties," she said, starting to rub faster with the panties wrapped around my dick. "I would really like that, wouldn't I?"

"Yes, I want that." My voice sounded strained.

"I'm gonna come in the panties, soon."

"Very soon," I confirmed.

Then she whispered in my ear, "Come now." I did. It was a lot of cum. It's a good thing for the panties, otherwise I would have sprayed the dresser on the other side of the room.

"Oh! Oh! Oh," she said, feeling each squirt in her grip. "My dick just exploded."

"Yes it did." I was finally allowed to turn around, and I kissed her hard. We fell onto the bed, and she let the cum-drenched panties fall to the floor. My hands immediately went to the hem of her skirt, feeling her bare ass underneath. My finger slipped inside so quickly, since she was dripping wet.

I decided to return the favor. I laid on my back, and I lifted her up and placed her on top of me, facing up. "Maybe," I started, "this is my pussy."

"Yes, it's your pussy," she sighed. My first two fingers worked slowly in and out. I was glad she was okay with the role change.

"My boyfriend's not around, but I'm soooo horny," I said, and she giggled.

"I am. What can I do about that?"

"I guess I'll just have to take care of business myself. I'll use my fingers," I thrust them inside sharply, causing her to gasp, "but I'll pretend it's really my boyfriend's big dick inside me."

"Oh yes, please," she said.

It was interesting, masturbating her from her point of view. I could see why it appealed to her. My left hand reached into her top, grabbing her breast, while my right hand worked in and out, making her squirm. I realized as I was doing this, my dick was hard again, ready to go. It was sticking between her legs, just inches below her pussy.

"But wait!" I exclaimed, mimicking her from a few minutes ago. "My boyfriend's not here, but I have a very life-like dildo." I grabbed my dick and pointed it upwards, sliding it into her pussy.

"Oh! Yes, it's very life-like!"

"It's a big dildo in my pussy," I breathed into her ear.

"Yes it is!"

"I'm going to use this dildo on my tight, wet pussy," I told her. "I'm going to fuck. This. Pussy," I emphasized each word with a hard thrust inside, making her moan each time.

"Yes, fuck your pussy!"

"My pussy is going to come. Right. Now," I said, and she amazingly climaxed right that second. Hard. She clenched my dick with her interior muscles, and screamed. Then she collapsed, sweaty and used. My dick popped out of her.

I gave her a minute to come down, then I whispered in her ear, "I think make-up sex is just as good as described, don't you?"

She laughed. "Yes. Oh my god yes." She slid off to my side, placing her head on my shoulder. "Did you like that? What I did?"

"I did. Very creative." I kissed her on her forehead. "We're still wearing more clothes than I thought, but I loved it just the same."

She looked down. We were both still wearing shirts, and her skirt was bunched up at the waist. "Yeah, but we can fix that," she said. She sat up and stripped off her top, and quickly stripped away her bra. "Good thing you're still hard," she said, flicking my erection with her finger, making it bounce to the side. "I'm going to ride my dick until it comes in your pussy."

Octave888888
Octave888888
1,166 Followers