Pretty Flowers Ch. 07

Story Info
An awkward dinner party.
2.4k words
4.66
4.8k
6
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Octave888888
Octave888888
1,165 Followers

1. All characters are 18+

2. No characters resemble real people

3. Enjoy the fiction

--

CHAPTER 7

--

I stayed that night with Melody, but that meant tomorrow was Tuesday, so we both had work. I offered to call off, but she shook her head. She set an alarm for early enough for me to rush back to my own house, shower, and change before work. I made a mental note that this would be easier if we were living together. Maybe someday soon.

We had lunch together every day for the rest of the week. I whispered to Melody at one point that we could find an empty conference room in the building for a secret tryst, but she quickly said no. She was not about to get us both fired for a little sex. I had to reluctantly agree.

I didn't bring up Harmony in our talks. I was afraid to talk about Melody's sister so soon after she almost caused us to break up. I also was grateful to not receive any more pictures from Harmony. After Melody gave back my phone, I saw all of Melody's previous pictures were deleted. I did get one text from Harmony, simply saying, "everything ok now?" I responded, "yes thanks". That was it.

It was kind of odd to me now. I almost wondered if maybe the glittarium's effects had worn off. Maybe she was no longer obsessed with me.

--

Friday night, I had Melody come over to my house, and I cooked my famous honey chicken with roasted potatoes. I was going to also make some vegetable side dish, but Melody insisted that she bring a salad, so it sounded like overkill. Instead, I grabbed a pair of chocolate cupcakes from the nearby bakery for dessert.

Melody marveled over the food. After dinner, we sat on the couch, nibbling the cupcakes and watching a movie on TV. I almost choked a bit when she said, "So, about Harmony..."

I coughed. "What about Harmony?"

"She hasn't sent you more pictures, has she?"

"No. You can check my phone if you don't believe me." I held it out but she didn't bother taking it.

"No, I trust you," she said. I was relieved. "I'm not sure I trust her. So how are we going to handle that?"

I looked at her. "We? I'm not sure I can do anything helpful. She's your sister."

She nodded. "Yes, and I told her to leave you alone. But now she's calling me, asking about you."

"What about me?"

"She's mostly asking about our sex life. I'm not telling her any details, but that just makes her ask about it constantly."

"So she's still hung up on me," I surmised. I had hoped the obsession had passed.

"Looks like it, yeah," she said.

I put my half-cupcake down. "Melody, I'm not sure how to handle this. I've had girlfriends before, but I don't have experience keeping a girlfriend's sister at bay."

She looked at me with a smirk. "You're cute when you're nervous."

"Nervous?"

She put her cupcake down too, but she scooped a dollop of the frosting with a finger and placed it on my lips. Then she leaned in an licked it off. While her face was still close to mine, she said softly, "You think she's cute."

"What? Who?"

"Harmony. You think she's attractive. It's okay. It would be weird if you didn't. She's a cute girl."

I had to admit it. "Well, yes, I think she's kinda cute. She does share your genes, after all."

"There you go. The important thing is that you're my boyfriend, and I expect you to be loyal."

"Of course, I love you."

"And I love you too, Tom. And I love my sister. So eventually we'll have to figure this out."

I nodded, picking up my cupcake. "I guess so. But not tonight."

"Not tonight? Did you have other plans?"

"Yes." I didn't look at her, only at my cupcake that I nibbling on again. "I'm going finish this chocolate cupcake. Then, as soon as I'm done, I'm going to eat something else." I looked up at her, hoping she'd catch my meaning. She smirked, so I think she did.

"Something juicy?"

"I hope so. Juicy and sweet and tasty."

She grabbed her cupcake. "I better finish this then. You won't want crumbs in your bed."

--

Friday night's activities were pleasant as always, but Melody didn't stay overnight. I did bring up the topic of us potentially living together someday, but she and I agreed it was too soon. She did invite me over to her house Saturday night.

I arrived around 6:30, a bottle of wine in hand. She had promised lasagna, and I could smell it before I even walked in the door. But when I walked in, I froze in the doorway of the kitchen. At the table, Harmony sat there as Melody was pulling the lasagna out of the oven. Both of them smiled at me.

"Hi Tom," said Harmony.

"Hi." I put the wine bottle down. "What's going on?"

Melody kissed me on the cheek. "I invited her over."

"Okay." I hadn't moved from the doorway. Harmony hadn't taken her eyes off me.

Melody noticed both of those things. "Tom, sit down. Harmony, knock it off." Harmony looked away. I sat across the table from her.

Melody sat in between us. "No more awkwardness. We're going to have a nice dinner. Okay?"

"Okay," I said.

"Okay," Harmony repeated.

It was a nice dinner. Melody's lasagna was great, and the wine paired well with it. Harmony tried to sneak a glass, but Melody gave her 19-year-old sister a glare, and Harmony relented. It was clear that there'd be no underage drinking in Melody's house.

We also had pleasant conversation. I wanted to keep Melody happy, so I put forward my best efforts. I was hoping Harmony would see me as a friend and potential future brother-in-law, rather than a man. But from what I could see, she would give me knowing looks from across the table when Melody wasn't looking.

What was worse was that I was recalling my conversation with Melody the previous night, where she got me to admit that Harmony was attractive. When I looked over, she was very pretty. Both sisters were wearing pretty sundresses, Melody in blue and Harmony in green. Melody's was very flattering for her chest and waist, and I idly wondered about what underwear she was wearing underneath. Then I looked across at Harmony, and scolded myself for thinking the same thing about the younger sister.

Melody turned the conversation to Harmony's dating life, which set off alarms of awkwardness for me. I didn't really want to get into it. But then I remembered about Ricky.

"If you're interested, Harmony, I know a guy who's about your age, he's an intern in my office. Maybe we can double-date," I offered with a shrug. I watched both sisters to gauge their reactions.

Harmony didn't say anything. "What's he like?" asked Melody on Harmony's behalf.

"His name is Ricky Jones. Light brown hair, about my height, played football in high school," I rattled off what little I knew of Ricky. "He's going to State as a business major." No reaction from Harmony. "I think he's a good guy," I lied, knowing he was kind of a jerk.

Melody was sold on it, but Harmony gave a non-committal shrug. "Sure, okay. A double-date could be fun."

"Great," said Melody, more excited than her sister. "Tom, maybe we can set it up for next weekend?"

I nodded. "Sure thing. I'll talk to him this week."

After dinner, Harmony got up to leave. The sisters hugged, then Harmony turned to me. I could have avoided it, but I decided to give her a light, friendly, side-hug as well. No middles touching. That was appropriate for our new relationship, I decided. Melody gave an approving smile.

After Harmony left, Melody pulled me into her arms. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

"No, it wasn't. I'm glad you set this up."

"I'm glad you're glad." She gave me a quick kiss. "Now what do you want to do?"

"Besides you?"

She grinned. "Besides me. TV?"

We found a movie we'd both seen several times, but we didn't even get halfway through before the tension got too much. In my defense, she was leaning on me, and kept brushing her hand against my crotch. I responded by putting my arm around her shoulders, brushing against her breasts. What can I say, we were both young and horny. She turned around, kissed me, then skipped away into her bedroom. I turned off the TV and followed.

When I entered, she was sitting on the bed. "Come here, Tommy," she said, gesturing with her finger.

I sat on the bed with her, pulling her close for a lengthy kiss. Her dress had a button on the back of her neck, keeping it in place. I quickly undid it, and the top of her dress started to slide down. She stood up, letting the dress slip away from her body, pooling on the floor. She was now showing a strapless white bra and matching white panties. I grabbed her ass to bring her back close to me, and felt her bare skin, revealing her panties were thong-style. I deftly undid her bra, letting it fall to the floor as well, and I buried my face between her breasts.

"Have I told you lately how perfect you are?" I said into her cleavage.

She giggled. "I'm not perfect, but yes."

"You're perfect for me," I answered. I tilted my head up slightly to kiss her, and my hands slid into the sides of her panties, sliding them down her legs. She now stood completely naked in front of me.

I was going to pick her up and make love to her, but she knelt before me, unzipped my pants, and tugged them and my boxers down. Then she took my dick into her mouth. It was mostly hard already, but it became fully erect as she ran her tongue around the sensitive head. I shuddered and she smiled - well, as much as you can smile with a dick in your mouth.

She slowly worked her tongue around me, gently holding my shaft with one hand while cupping my balls in the other. I watched her work, but the whole time, she was watching me. Her eyes were wide, glued to my face. I told her, "You are the sexiest woman alive." That made her give a small moan and start going faster. "You're going to make me cum if you keep that up."

"Mhm." No stopping. She blinked but maintained her eye contact.

"You want me to cum in your mouth?"

"Mhm." She went even faster, taking more in her mouth.

That was all I could take. "I'm cumming," I groaned. Her eyes got wide as she took the first spurt, but then she managed to take each spurt in her mouth, and deftly swallow the whole load. She licked my dick one more time, cleaning it up.

"Did you like that?" she said, standing up.

"Hell yes." I took off my shirt, making myself just as nude as she was. She came in for a kiss, but I put up a finger. "Wipe your mouth, sticky."

She laughed, and wiped her mouth on a discarded t-shirt. Then she launched herself at me, flattening my body with hers, pressing her mouth to mine. I still tasted a tiny hint of myself in her kiss, but mixed with our combined saliva, I didn't mind it. I rolled her over onto her back. I rubbed at her wet slit with a finger, and felt her moan into my mouth. Without breaking the kiss, I slid one finger inside her, painfully slowly. The exquisite slowness made her utter a long "mmmmmmmmm" noise. I drew the finger out just as slowly. Another long moan.

Then I slid in two fingers, and capped it with my thumb bumping her clit. This time the noise was more of a "mmmmmmmOH" as she felt the contact on her sensitive spot. I massaged around her clit, using the ample supply of juices found just below. She started to whimper a bit. I knew she was wanting me to go faster, but I was enjoying taking my time. Besides, I needed a minute or two to recover from her expert blowjob.

I drove her right up to the edge of her climax, then stopped and withdrew my hand. She and I had been maintaining the kiss for several minutes at that point, and my withdraw finally made her break the kiss and mutter, "please, don't stop." But then she looked down at my cock, which had made its triumphant return to hardness, ready to go another round. When I drove into her, that kicked off her climax, and she squealed out loud, "Oh YES!"

I stayed inside her, giving her a little bit to come down, then I pulled out and pushed back in again. She matched my slow rhythm. The whole time, we maintained that loving eye contact. Without either of us looking down at where we were joined, we gradually increased speed with our thrusts. It was like we were in perfect sync with each other. I counted my lucky stars that I had found someone who was not only a wonderful woman, but a perfect sex partner. I felt her inner walls clench my rod, just before I came inside her.

We laid on the bed for a few minutes, enjoying the moment and catching our breath. I looked at her nude body, taking in her loveliness, and then it occurred to me. "I forgot, I owe you a shopping trip, don't I?" She gave me a funny look. "For your missing underwear?"

Her eyes lit up and she laughed. "Tomorrow. Let's go tomorrow." She nuzzled into my shoulder. "I'll make sure to pick out some sexy things to show you."

"You are a sexy thing, and you're already showing me," I pointed out, glancing again at her naked body.

"Fair point," she said, closing her eyes. "I love you, Tom."

"I love you, Mel," I responded, but I suspect she didn't hear me, as she had fallen asleep in my arms.

Octave888888
Octave888888
1,165 Followers