Pretty Flowers Ch. 08

Story Info
Tom and Melody double-date.
1.9k words
4.66
5.2k
6
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Octave888888
Octave888888
1,165 Followers

1. All characters are 18+

2. No characters represent real people

3. Enjoy the fiction

----

CHAPTER 8

----

I spent Sunday afternoon with Melody, taking her to two lingerie stores. I had no problem with shelling out a little money to buy her new underwear, since I was the one who would be taking it off her. At the first store, she sent me selfies of the outfits she was trying on. But at the second store, she was able to sneak me into the try-on room so I could watch. We didn't have sex in the booth, but it didn't stop us from getting a glare from the saleslady as she saw me leave the booth.

Monday morning, I found Ricky and talked to him about the double-date with Melody and Harmony. We set it up for Friday night, and I texted Melody with the news. I also told Ricky to give me some money and I'd buy him some flowers for Harmony. "I'm getting some for Melody anyway," I told him, "so I can save you a trip."

"Cool," he said, giving me a twenty dollar bill. "Grab me a good bouquet."

Of course I had a special bouquet in mind for him. If he gave Harmony some glittarium flowers, she would hopefully latch on to him and leave me alone. I still wrestled with the fact that I was setting up my girlfriend's sister with a jerk, but I didn't see another good option.

----

Friday afternoon, I stopped into the flower shop to see Chen. As always, he was happy to see me. I picked up a normal rose bouquet for Melody, and a glittarium plant for Ricky to give to Harmony.

The plan was for me to meet Ricky at my place and give him the flowers. Then I'd pick up Melody and he'd pick up Harmony, and we'd meet together at Bruno's for dinner. Sounds complicated, I know, but that was the best way I could figure where Harmony would receive the glittarium without me there.

Ricky was waiting outside my place when I got there. He was nicely dressed, decent enough for a first date. "Got the flowers?" he asked.

I looked down at the flowers in my passenger seat. Roses for me and glittarium for him.

But I had a vision just then, of a heartbroken Harmony, crying over being used and tossed away by asshat Ricky. Melody was in the vision too, consoling her sister, and yelling at me for introducing her to Ricky in the first place.

I couldn't do it. I couldn't give the glittarium to Ricky. I gave him the roses. "Here you go," I told him. "See you at Bruno's."

----

Mel and I were waiting at Bruno's when Ricky and Harmony arrived. Harmony was smiling, but as expected, there was no wild, sexy look in her eyes. Not like there was in Melody's eyes, after I'd given her the glittarium flowers. I knew she'd be all over me tonight.

But I watched Harmony and Ricky. I could tell that Ricky was trying to get attention, but it wasn't as effective as he wanted. Melody and I both tried to keep the conversation going with him, learning more about him, and helping him to learn about Harmony. Typical double-date stuff. But at the end of dinner, everyone could tell they weren't quite fitting. Ricky was a cocky jock, and Harmony was an intellectual musician.

"Hey man," Ricky pulled me aside, close to the end of the night, when the girls had gone to the restroom. "I don't think Harmony's jiving me."

Inside, I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I'm getting that feeling too," I said honestly. "Worth a shot, though, right?"

He kinda shrugged. "Actually, I kept getting this feeling that she's into you."

"Really?" I feigned ignorance. "What makes you say that?"

"She kept looking over at you. Like, she looked at you more than she did me, but I was her date."

I did notice that. "Hmm. I guess I didn't notice that," I lied. "Sorry if it's not working out."

In the end, Ricky and Harmony parted ways. She kept the roses, and shook his hand, but there was no kiss or even a hug. As much as I wanted Harmony to get off my back, I couldn't bring myself to hurt her.

When Ricky left, I realized that he'd been her ride. Now I was going to have to take Harmony home. She climbed into the backseat of my car, behind her sister. The drive back to her parents' house had normal chit-chat, but every time I looked in my rear-view mirror, I caught a glimpse of Harmony. Each time, she'd see me, and wink, or pucker her lips into a kissy face. I looked away.

When we dropped Harmony off, Melody walked her to the door, and I stayed in the car. It wasn't until then that I realized the glittarium was still in my car. I reviewed the past few hours in my head: I picked up Melody, with the flowers in my passenger seat. She had them in her lap on the ride to the restaurant. But she moved them to the backseat when we got there. Which means that Harmony was getting a full whiff of them as we drove just now.

I was in deep trouble.

----

Driving back to my house, Melody had her hand on my crotch. I was trying to forget about Harmony and focus on Mel's hand, and the fun that was surely going to be happening as soon as we arrived.

Melody then asked a question I wasn't ready for. "So Ricky told me you got the flowers for tonight. How come you didn't get two of those?" She pointed at the glittariums in the backseat.

"Well, I figured Harmony would like roses instead," I lied. I had lied to Ricky a little while ago, and didn't care. But I didn't like lying to Melody.

"No way, she would've liked these way more," she said, pulling them into her lap, and taking another smell. "And she's smelled them before."

"Yeah, I guess she has."

I could almost feel her thinking it through. She was putting it together. "What's so special about these flowers, that you only want me to have them?"

"They're so pretty. I wanted to keep them for you. It's kind of our thing, right?"

She took another smell of the flowers' perfumed scent, and gave a deep sigh. Then I watched her gasp. "Tom, I think these flowers are some kind of aphrodisiac!"

"Aphrodisiac?" I repeated. "Like they make you horny?"

"No, well yes, I'm really horny right now. But I think Harmony got obsessed with you right after she smelled them."

She was right, of course. "Huh," I said. "I guess that could be true. And if so, she just got another whiff just now, right?"

Melody realized it. "You're right. Oh no. Right when I thought she was going to start behaving, she's probably going to start sending you messages again."

As if on cue, my phone dinged in my pocket. "I'm not going to answer that if it's her," I assured her.

Melody dug into my pocket and fished out my phone. She opened the text messages and exclaimed, "Oh my god."

"What?"

"Nothing," she said. "You don't need to see my sister's ass."

I couldn't help but chuckle. "Her ass?"

Melody punched my arm. "It's not funny!"

"It's kinda funny."

She glared at me, but her grin broke out. "It is a little funny."

"But you're right," I told her, "Your ass is the only one I want to see." We pulled into my driveway. "And I want to see it right now."

She raced me to my door. We were naked within seconds. She made it to the bedroom first, and I tackled her onto the bed. I put my fingers between her legs and rubbed her pussy. "Oh my god, you're soaking," I told her between kisses on her neck.

She nodded. "I told you, I'm horny. Something about those damn flowers. I need you inside me. Now."

Who was I to deny that request? I lined myself up and drove into her, making her gasp. Her fingernails gripped my back, as I pulled out and drove in again. She was wild, shaking her head from side to side, hair going everywhere. I knew I could fuck her hard right now, and maybe later give her a more tender second round. I rammed her with all the strength and speed I could muster. With each hard thrust, I heard her moan out loud, until she finally climaxed. She tensed up, mouth open, back arched, and I slowed to a stop, giving her some time.

"Ohhhhh. Oh Tommy," she said breathily. "Yes. I needed that so bad."

"Then you'll love this," I said, pulling out and flipping her over. Now she was lying on her stomach. I parted her cute ass cheeks with my hands. "Yup. Your ass is still the only one I want," I told her, making her laugh. I slipped my dick back into her wetness, slowly this time. Once inside, I held myself in a push-up stance, and drove into her more forcefully. This time, her moans were muffled by the bed.

After a minute of that, I couldn't hold the position anymore, so I shifted us so we were more on the edge of the bed. This way, I was in more of a standing position. Much easier to fuck her from behind this way. As I did, I spotted her perfect asshole, just above where my dick was driving inside. I got some of her copious juices in my fingers, and rubbed it on the tiny hole. "Oh!" Melody exclaimed. "You're so naughty!"

I had never done anal sex before - neither had she - and I wasn't ready to try it. But I did slip the tip of my finger inside. It was a very interesting feeling. I could feel the motions of my dick as I continued to fuck her pussy. I knew it was making her crazy. She came again, and I was able to keep it up for another minute before I came inside her.

Collapsing on the bed, she climbed on top of me. "Your finger was in my ass," she said.

"It was," I replied. "Was that okay?"

She thought about it. "I guess so. But I don't think I want your dick there. That would be too big."

"Fair enough."

She dragged her fingers across my chest for a minute while we caught our breath. "I wonder..." she started, then didn't continue.

"Wonder what?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

She hesitated, then said, "I was just wondering. You gave me the flowers and I got super horny. Then we fucked and I'm better now."

"You're not horny anymore?" I gave a fake frown.

"I'm always horny with you," she said, making me smile. "But those flowers make me crazy in the head."

"Hmm," was all I said. I wasn't sure where she was going with this.

"But Harmony was smelling the flowers, and not having sex afterwards."

She paused, looking at me. I shrugged, "I guess not? I don't know her sex life."

That made her laugh out loud. "You better not know about her sex life." Then she proposed the craziest, most unexpected thing I'd ever heard. "Maybe... maybe the best way to get Harmony to calm down... is if you have sex with her."


Octave888888
Octave888888
1,165 Followers