Pretty in Pink

Story Info
A girlfriend seduces her boyfriend into panties
2.2k words
4.64
63.8k
66

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 02/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show me" she said with a playful smile. He blushed and looked nervously around the almost empty hotel bar.

They were seated somewhat private behind the bulky espresso machine at the end of the marble bar. The only other guests where two business women sipping wine in the comfortable couches near the entrance, the bartender nowhere to be seen.

With trembling hands he unbuckled his belt unbuttoning his pants. Slowly he opened them to reveal a pair of pink satin panties. She reached out and let a finger play with the pretty lace bow caressing the smooth material.

He felt like a deer in head lights sitting frozen on the bar stool as she let her fingers caress lower letting the fingers graze his growing erection though the silky material.

"They look really pretty on you, Chris" she purred leaning close to him kissing his cheek. He could smell her perfume and her hot breath on his ear made his head swim.

"What do you think the ladies over there would say if they knew that you were wearing such pretty lingerie?" Grabbing his now painfully hard cock through the panties slowly massaging him as she looked over at the women.

"Maybe I should go over and ask them to join us? Wouldn't that be fun sweetie?" He swallowed hard trying to wet his dry mouth. "Please Thea, they wouldn't like it I'm sure" he tried not to sound too pleading. He knew she was capable of doing it when she was in her playful moods, like tonight.

"You are right, they probably just laugh at you, women can be so mean sometimes" as if to punctuate this she gave his cock a last squeeze and picked up her wine glass again like nothing had happened.

With trembling hands he tried to get his pants back into order stuffing his aching member painfully down to get the zipper up. He buckled his belt just as the bartender came back looking at the flustered pair smiling.

For a few minutes they both sat in silence nursing their drinks. Chris tried to discreetly arrange his now softening member in a somewhat more comfortable position when Thea grabbed his hand. "Allow me to help you, It was my fault after all" again that devilish pretty smile as she reached down between his legs.

she actually managed to put the again growing member into a more presentable place before again stroking it to full erection. She leaned in close as if to kiss him.

"But I bet if they knew how good you are with that sweet tongue of yours that they wouldn't be so fast to judge" She kissed him taking his breath away. He was shaking with pent up desire as he kissed her back letting her invade his mouth while she again grabbed his cock through the pants.

The harsh sound of the espresso machine coming to life made them both jump and that broke the moment. They both downed their drinks to leave the bar. Thea lead the way through the fancy, expansive lobby with Chris in tow. Instead of the elevators she headed to the exclusive department stores across from it.

She stopped outside the window with three manikins wearing sexy underthings in lace and other wispy fabrics. The doll in the centre wore a wide garter belt in black satin that had that vintage shaping quality marking the waist.

"I wonder if they have that in pink? Come!" She grabbed his hand and dragged him into the store.

Inside they were met by a well dressed woman wearing a cream coloured satin blouse and a knee length black pencil skirt. She looked very professional as she greeted them.

"I'm Tonia, What can I help you with tonight?" She looked the young couple over and smiled.

"Yes, I was wondering if you have that garter belt on display in pink? I really love pink." Thea could sound so young and naive at times and the woman smiled at her.

"We have miss, what is your size?" She turned towards the cupboards in the back of the store. Thea looked at Chris and smiled again as she told the saleswoman his measurements. It wasn't a big difference between Chris thin frame and Thea's body but between his blush and the numbers the woman put two and two together and smiled at the mortified man as she held up the pink garter belt and handed it to the smiling blonde.

"I think it will look fetching, is there anything else you require this evening? I don't have too much in your favourite colour I'm afraid but no girl is complete with out some sheer pink stocking to go with the lingerie." She was looking straight at Chris as she said 'girl' and Thea smiled even wider.

"I like you." she said to the lady as she fished out her credit card. "We'll take the stockings as well and we will be back I'm sure. I'm Thea by the way and this is Chris". The older woman smiled back and nodded. "I'm Tonia, and I would be honoured to have you both back. It's not every day I meet such young and open minded people"

As she wrapped the lingerie in fragrant paper she smiled at Chris. "I'm sure you will look pretty in these, Chrissy."

They stood and waited for the elevator and he felt like he wanted to sink through the floor and disappear. But he was also rock hard, Thea's mind games always got to him. He looked at her and she had that glow about her. She grabbed his arm and dragged him into the elevator. She almost slammed him again the back wall as she pounced on him. Before the doors had closed she had stuck her tongue down his throat and there was something frantic over them as they made out.

They didn't even hear the elevator doors ping and open so the elderly couple waiting outside got treated to a young couple in the middle of heavy make out session. The woman tried to shield the man from the wanton display before the doors slid close again.

Arriving at their room Thea again took control and collected herself. "I want to see you in your pretty new things sweetie" she said seductively as she approached him. He just stood there as she unbuckled him and pulled down his jeans letting his cock spring free, tenting his satin panties. She urged him to step out of the pants with a firm yank.

She then slowly unbuttoned his shirt letting her nails playfully rake his hairless chest. Chris just closed his eyes letting the goose bumps wash over him. It felt like every nerve was alive as she caressed and played with him.

Now standing in only his silky panties she wrapped the garter belt around his hips and closed the hooks one by one kissing his stomach between each. She smiled as she saw that it gave him some curves and stood up giddy like a school girl.

"Look, you have a more womanly hips now baby, maybe we should run down and see if that kind lady has a corset in your size?" He nervously looked at his girlfriend trying a smile. "I th-think they're closed Thea" she let her fingers play with his blond shaggy hair gently raking his neck.

As a wave of pleasure washed over him she nibbled his earlobe and whispered "One day I will transform you into the prettiest girl. You will be my girlfriend Chrissy and you will love it" She let her hands caress down his back and grab his ass letting their groins smash together rather aggressively.

He kept his eyes closed letting images of him dressed as a girl flash before his eyelids. He groaned as she took charge almost like she was fucking him and French kissed him at the same time. He hadn't come in several days being teased mercilessly so he shook with arousal and she held him firmly against her clothed body like she owned him.

Suddenly she stopped and let him go. He opened his eyes at the sudden move again feeling vulnerable in his almost naked state. She had opened the stockings letting the gossamer material gather on her hand.

She looked up at him smiling and her returned the smile again feeling secure as she motioned for him to sit down on the cushioned stool a few feet behind him. She then proceeded to gently help him into his new pink stockings letting her hands caress his legs at the same time. The feeling was electric and he moaned.

"Aren't you glad that I convinced you to shave your legs this morning?" She reached out with her hands helping him out of the chair eyeing him critically.

"You really have amazing legs Chrissy. Women would kill for these." She emphasized her words with her hands letting them run up and down the now pale pink legs. "I think you deserve a treat for being such a good girl today." She grabbed his hand and moved him over to the victorian full length mirror on the wall.

"Look at you sweetie." she said as she stood behind him letting her hands caress his front, fingers lightly playing up and down his frame. He did and the sight both scared him and aroused him. He saw his scrawny hairless body framed by a large pink garter belt, full pink satin panties that struggled to contain his erection and then six pink straps that held up his stockings. From the hip down he looked like a sexy girl, not counting the tenting panties.

Unconsciously he let his legs caress each other and the feeling was amazing. Even the sound of rasping stocking was a turn on. By now Thea was slowly stroking his cock through the panties.

"you look so pretty I want to eat you up." She came around him and slowly let feathery kisses trail down his chest and stomach until she caught the head of his cock in her mouth sucking it through the now wet material. He gasped and almost fell as his knees buckled.

She ignored his weakened state and threaded his cock though the leg of the panty swallowing it whole, almost gagging. He leaned forward to support himself with his arms on the wall as his hip lived a life of its own, bucking against her thrust.

It didn't take long before he let out a loud moan signalling that he was about to come. This only spurred her on, jacking him off fast while never letting the head leave her sucking mouth. With an almost painful "Aaahhhrgg" he came and she grabbed his ass holding him up as his cum blasted her mouth making her swallow hard not to overflow. His felt his body weaken and with each spasm he sank slowly to the floor. The only think that held him up was her grip on his ass and she helped him lie down as he was too weak to do anything else that shake with pleasure.

She laid down beside him letting his head rest on her chest as she held him close. They just laid silent for several minutes holding each other in a loving embrace. He could hear her heart beat slow down and he focused on that as he still felt his body tingle.

"I have never felt anything like this" he whispered realizing he was parched. She kissed his head and smiled. "I'm glad that you had the courage to go along with my crazy request sweetheart." She paused smelling his hair. "If you let me I will take you even higher. Will you let me?" She said with a trembling voice.

All he wanted to do was hold her close and tell her he would do anything for her but he didn't trust his voice so he just hugged her harder to tell her 'yes'.

It took them almost half an hour to get up off the floor and after that she ushered him into the shower before stripping down and joining him. She foamed the wash cloth and really took care, washing every inch of his body. She lingered around his cock and he could feel it twitch and grow again. She kissed it before taking it in her mouth. She grabbed his ass again setting her own rhythm as she pinned him against the cold tiles.

He again felt that hot knot in the pit of his stomach as the orgasm rose. He moaned and leaned against the wall as his hips again tried to meet her thrust. Her mouth was like a vacuum on his cock head as her left hand furiously jacked him off. He groaned again as she let her fingers play with his anus sending him over the edge exploding in her mouth.

She practically had to carry him out of the shower and put him to bed. She crawled up next to him, spooning him as they both drifted off to dream land. "Just you wait until tomorrow my sweet Chrissy." She quietly whispered as she could hear his low steady snores.