Pretty in Pink Pt. 04

Story Info
Back in the safety of their room with the purchases.
3.1k words
4.71
4.5k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 02/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had just arrived back in the privacy of their suite. She threw her coat on the stool close to the door and kicked off her shoes before directing him towards the bed.

"Put the bags over there baby, and no peeking!" She sounded playfully firm and smacked him on the bum as he passed her. He looked back at her with a mock angry face and she smiled.

"You will have to get used to things like that now that you will become a woman, sweetie."

She went into the bathroom and he could hear her start drawing a bath. Nervous like a kid on christmas he slowly snuck his hand into one of the fragrant bags to get a sense of what was inside. He could feel the caress of something silky and firm but the loud wrapping paper gave him a scare and he withdrew his hand as if burned by hot water.

Not knowing what to do he took off his jacket and hung it neatly on a chair before sitting down on the bed. After a few minutes of fidgeting with his fingers Thea came out of the bathroom with a smile. She had removed her pants and only wore her loose top that hung off one her shoulders revealing a smooth sensual neck and shoulder line. The black corset could be seen peaking out underneath the top and he felt his eyes drawn towards it.

She straddled him and threw her arms around the neck, letting the fingers play with the nape of his neck. He felt goosebumps as the fingers continued their caress and she leaned in close as if to kiss him, stopping mere inches away.

"I want you to take a shower and use my hair removal all over that sexy body of yours. I don't want any hair from the neck down." Her cherry breath made his head swim and he caressed her back only nodding in response. For a moment his fingers sought out the intricate lacing peeking out from under the sweater.

"After that I want you to take a nice bath and soak for at least twenty minutes. You need to let the oils do their magic on your skin, otherwise you might get a rash and we don't want that do we?" As she said the last words she let her nose bump his in a sweet and playful manner. She jumped off and pulled him up from the bed whisking him into the spacious bathroom.

"And don't come out until I say so." He heard her say though the closing door.

It took a while to get the rather pleasant smelling cream all over himself. There were some hard to reach places that he knew she would definitely check to see if he had cheated. The rather cold wait for the cream to do its magic felt like an eternity. He could hear Thea rummaging around outside and he strained to hear anything that would give away what she was doing. But all he could hear was her moving around and nothing more.

He used the shower head to rinse of the cream. After he watched the few hairs he had left slowly twist their way down the drain he daintily dipped his toe in the fragrant pink water. The bubbles had died but the raspberry fragrance still dominated the rather spacious bath. It felt amazing and he closed his eyes and sighed. It had been a rather long day and these last few days had been a rollercoaster of emotions.

In the end he felt glad that Thea had pushed him into doing it. He loved her and really liked when she took control, especially in their sexual escapades. Before he had lived a rather boring life but with the mischievous nymph in the other room nothing was ever boring.

His thoughts scattered as the door opened and he gasped as he saw what she was wearing. Her upper body was hugged by the black satin corset that he had helped her into in the store earlier. It was even more beautiful than her remembered. Her legs were covered in thin seamless dark stockings and his eyes strained to see her sex through the diaphanous material. She moved over to the tub and stood by the side letting him look up at her. She could see his eyes slowly drinking in her clothes, lingering at the satin details of the corset she had bought.

"Stand up sweetie." She said as she reached for the counter and picked up one of the neatly folded fluffy bath towels. She patted him dry letting her ministrations linger on his now completely denuded cock. After that she held up a sky blue satin kimono for him to dress in.

"I know you wont be able to keep those beautiful eyes closed with everything going on so I'm going to blindfold you. Is that ok sweetie?" She held up a sleeping mask and without hesitation he nodded.

After that she took his hand and gently guided him back into the main room and left him standing, in what he believed, was the middle of the room. With his sight gone he strained to listen what was going on. He had some idea but with Thea there would always be a twist that he hadn't anticipated.

He felt her kneel in front of him and she let a pair of satin panties caress his feet letting him know what she wanted. He carefully stepped into them and she progressed with pulling them agonisingly slow up his legs letting, what felt like heavy satin caress their way up. As they reached his crotch he felt a wet mouth envelop his achingly hard cock and hands used the fabric to gently massage his denuded balls. He had to put his hands on her shoulders for support as his body reacted to her blowjob. He moaned and tried to work his hips to gain more traction. But her hands gripped his hips and held him still letting him know that she was in charge.

As he felt the familiar knot in the stomach she stopped and he almost whined out of frustration. So close.

"Good things come to those who wait." she said in a playful voice while stuffing the rock hard cock into the panties as good as she could. It still strained against its feminine prison when he felt her kiss her way up across his chest and then kiss him hard on the lips. Her tongue invaded his mouth and he felt her body grind against him for a minute before they both had to breathe again.

She stepped back and he heard her picking up something behind him. Again she came up close behind and started to wrap a corset around him. His breath got caught in his throat as he realised that he was about to wear the same garment as he had helped Thea into in the shop just hours before.

His reverie was broken as the she started to tighten it. He couldn't describe the feeling it was both firm and gentle at the same time. With every pull it tightened in one place almost crushing him but the tightening was firm but never cruel. The feminine garment hugged him. After just a few loops he felt almost out of breath.

"Please." he almost whispered in desperation. He felt her tie of the strings and hug him from behind. Letting her head rest on his back she gently kissed his bare shoulder.

"You look amazing sweetie. It will all be worth it, Just you wait." She again left him to pick up another garment. He felt her put something around his waist and something tickled his thighs. As if she could read his mind she whispered in his ear, her hot breath giving him shivers.

"This garter belt is so perfect on you sweetie. No woman in compete without some sexy stockings held up by an feminine garment like that." And with that she caressed his left leg indicating that she wanted him to raise it. She gently rolled stockings up, first his left leg and then his right. The electric sensation of his bare legs against the stocking was amazing. He squeezed his legs together emitting a low moan.

"I know baby." Thea smiled as she let her hands caress the beautiful legs while she nuzzled his cock trapped in its satin prison. Again he swooned almost losing his balance and reached out to Thea for support. She held his hands while she started to work on his painfully erect member though the panties. She sucked the head and the wet fabric stuck to its length. For several minutes she continued her blowjob without removing the panties.

"We might have to change those." He could hear that she was smiling and he smiled too. They felt wet clinging to his groin, and now that she had stopped her ministrations they started to feel cold. But Thea didn't waist any time and helped him out of them and rummaged around the room for some replacements.

Another nudge and she where again slowly caressing his legs with, what he could only imagine, a pair of sexy panties. She caressed his hard member one last time before stuffing it back into its silky prison.

"We might need to have that looked at by a professional, it feels too hard." She breathed into his ear. He nodded but felt lost for words and didn't answer. He felt super charged, his whole body buzzing. Again she left him to pick up something. He heard the sound of rustling wrapping paper and again she pressed herself against his back and he could feel her stiff nipples poking him. She reached around him and caressed his nipples.

"Remember when I asked you how big Chrissy were up top? Well you didn't answer so I had to make an educated guess. Being a slut and all I guessed that she was rather top heavy" He felt her poke around his pecs and felt something rather cool touch his chest and settle in the cups of the restricting garment. She repeated the same procedure before moving around him and starting to adjust them. They felt heavy and his balance shifted somewhat. His hands drifted up to touch them, to examine the foreign objects now pressed against his chest.

But before he could touch them he felt Thea grab his wrists and pull them away. She held his wrist down while pressing closer to him. He felt her body heat as she leaned against him. Before he felt her lips he smelled her cherry breath and shivered. The kiss was long and sensual with their tongues dancing. Somehow the act of she holding his arms and directing the action fuelled his arousal even more and he whimpered as she pulled back.

"You are being so brave sweetie." The kind words soothed him and he tried to take a deep breath. He felt the weights on his chest and the corset denied him anything but a shallow breath. The warmth of her hands caressed his cheek in a gentle and caring manner.

"Soon baby. Just a little more and you will get to meet Chrissy." She again left him and started to rummage around in the shopping bags. She came back and stood behind him again.

"Arms out, we need Chrissy to be little more decent the first time you both meet." As he moved his arms he felt her dress him in what felt like more satin. A blouse of some sort he guessed. The breezy material caressed his denuded arms and he felt his cock twitch in its silken prison. She went around and buttoned him up struggling a little around his newly endowed chest. She then proceeded to make him step into a skirt that settled around his now narrower waist.

She took him by the hands and slowly led him a couple of steps and steadied him. She moved around him again and let her head rest on his shoulder gently caressing his neck with her lips.

"Are you ready baby? Are you ready to meet Chrissy for the first time?" He nodded and felt himself shiver. Suddenly the doubts he had been suppressing all day came back and he started to shake uncontrollably. Thea reached around him and hugged him soothingly.

"Please baby calm down. We have been playing remember?" She paused and held him close. The warmth from her body seem to calm him a little and he fought to relax.

"Shh, baby." She kissed his neck letting her hands caress his silken encased body. The gentle caress had the desired effect and he felt lighter again. He had no reason to doubt her and it was only the two of them there. He was curious what he would look like. She had promised him that she would make him presentable and she always delivered. His thought evaporated the second he felt her grab his cock through the panties and slowly starting to jerk him off. In seconds it was back to full strength and he humped her hand.

"You should see yourself sweetie. One horny slut humping her girlfriend's hand." She let go of his cock and he felt the skirt fall back into place. It felt rather short.

"Are you ready? Close your eyes as I take the mask off." He felt her slowly take the sleeping mask of him and as his eyes adjusted to the light she reached around, hugging him from behind.

His eyes fell on the large mirror in front of him. A sheet had been hung over it so the top part was covered. He started as the ground and saw a pair of sexy legs encased in sheer pink hose. As his gaze traveled up he saw a short black pleated skirt. It looked rather daring but not too short. He studied the hips. They looked nothing like his own. They actually had curves and the skirt hung enticingly on them. Tucked into the skirt was a rose gold satin blouse that shone from the lights above.

His eyes stopped when they reached the chest. A pair a large firm breasts strained against the blouse. A few buttons where undone but nothing too revealing. The cloth covering the mirror prevented him from seeing anything more. It covered his face so all he saw was a feminine beauty wearing what he would describe as wet dream.

He started to shake again. His brain had a hard time merging the image of a sexy woman with the reality that he was watching himself. It felt unreal. Thea slid around him blocking the mirror facing him for the first time since he had been unveiled. She looked him deep in the eyes and kissed him. They embraced and kissed passionately. He felt her body again his and their breasts mashed together. It felt weird but also fantastic.

But he didn't have time to dwell on his feelings. Thea steered them toward the kingsize bed and pushed him backwards onto it. She pounced him like a lioness and placed herself firmly on top pinning him to the bed. She kissed him hard almost banging their teeth together. She grabbed his arms and placed them above him holding them down and she aggressively kissed his neck almost giving him a hickey.

She calmed down and released the arms as she slid next to him on the bed. He let the arms stay as she started to caress his body through the blouse. It felt amazing as the satin enhanced the feather light caresses.

"Look at your tits sweetie." For effect she caressed them and pinched one of the nipples. Mesmerised her looked down on them. They looked and felt huge. They actually blocked his line of sight obscuring his legs. Not that he complained. The view down his blouse was amazing and seeing his girlfriend caress them made him even harder. It almost felt uncomfortable down below as his cock strained against its silken prison.

"Aww, are you in pain baby? Should Thea help Chrissy make it all better?" She said in a mock baby tone as she moved down the bed and under his skirt. He had to raise his head to see but something in him just snapped as he saw Thea's head under his skirt. He grabbed a pillow and watched mesmerised as his girlfriend worshipped his cock. She bunched the skirt at the waist and held his cock in her hands while she noisily sucked it. The contrast between the fancy satin blouse, the skirt and his glistening cock was stark - And it turned him on like nothing else.

He moaned loudly and tried to form words to warn her that he was about to come but nothing recognisable came out and his hips started to twitch and jerk. This only spurred her on and she held his hips down as she sped up her ministrations. He threw his head back as he felt the first contractions in his stomach. Thea opened her mouth and continued to jerk him off. He felt an orgasm rise so powerful that he almost blacked out. He couldn't open his eyes as his lower body spasmed filling her mouth.

He was far away when he felt the bed shift and Thea lie down beside him, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Welcome back. I almost thought you died back there." She said smiling. "Now I know why they call it Petit Mort." She raised herself up on her elbows and reach in and kissed him gently.

"I have booked us a couples massage in an hour. I thought we could spoil us after a hectic day. The you decide dinner, Im good with whatever you choose baby." She kissed him again and got up.

"You might want to take a shower before we head down to the spa. You actually smell a little funky." She smiled again and grabbed her phone. She waved it in the air to show him.

"I'll be back in 30. Need to work a little. The Hernandez repport just dropped." He nodded and slowly rose. A shower sounded nice. He delicately removed the stockings and fidgeted with the clasps on the garter before stepping in to the soothing mist of the shower. He felt giddy and smiled a silly smile for himself. It had been a great day so far he mused and drew a smiley on the shower glass.