Pretty in Pink Pt. 03

Story Info
A new day and some lingerie shopping.
2.5k words
4.53
19.8k
19

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 02/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the second time that day he awoke in bed. He could hear Thea talk on the phone in the adjoining room. A feeling of deja vu shook him and he almost pulled the cover over his head again before she came back into the bedroom all dressed.

"Come on sleepy head time to start the day." She climbed onto the bed and trapped his body under the sheets as she leaned in and first kissed his nose and then his lips. "I need to talk to the front desk so I'll wait in the lobby for you".

He heard the door shut as he got out of bed. He looked at himself in the mirror. "You talking to me? How did you end up here you scrawny ass nerd?" He asked himself emulating the Taxi driver scene.

He threw on a pair of jeans and a short sleeved shirt before heading to the door. As he grabbed the handle he froze. He turned around and his eyes searched the room as if looking for something. He had promised to wear the panties to the breakfast but nothing was said about the day. He smiled, she wasn't the only one who could do the unexpected.

She was sitting outside the small cafe located next to the stores sipping a latte when he came down. She waved at him and smiled. "What took you so long?" She stood up and came over to him. "I hope you didn't play with your little clit while I was gone?" Playfully she raked his neck with her nails and tussled his hair as she leant in for a kiss.

"No, just wanted to look perfect for you" he said trying his best innocent look. "So thanks for ruining my hard work" smiling he tried to get his hair in order again. They linked arms and headed out into the city.

It was well into the afternoon when they found a small pie shop with an adjoining eatery to rest their legs. Thea ordered a glass of wine and a small beer before they found a quiet corner in the almost empty place.

She straddled him and leaned in for a slow, long kiss. He felt her arms circle him and they melted into each other. Her hands roamed his back and slid into his pants and she stopped mid kiss and then looked deep into his eyes.

"You did this for me? Baby you are amazing." She rubbed nose with him as she unbuckled his pants for easier access. She slid off the lap and settled in the booth beside him before caressing the growing cock through the silky material. As she saw the waitress approach over her shoulder she withdrew but kept the pants unbuckled with only his shirt covering their secret.

He almost jumped out of his seat as the pretty waitress came up from behind them. She excused herself for scaring them but Thea assured her that it was all right, he was an easy scare. The ordered a lighter meal and he could swear that the girl kept stealing glances of him as she took their order before excusing herself and again told him she was sorry for the scare.

"Did you see how she looked at you sweetie?" Thea moved closer to him and let her nails slowly scratch his neck almost letting her lips touch his ear. He shivered and felt his arousal start to grow again.

"Maybe I should be jealous?" She nibbled his ear lobe. "Or maybe she was curious of your pretty underlings?" With that she caressed him again and he became aware of how much of his panties that was on display. He blushed furiously.

"I thought the shirt covered it?" He said trying to convince himself. Thea's hand massaging his now rock hard member disrupted his thinking and he felt confused. Nervous thoughts of the brunette looking at his panties was mixed with the silken touch of his girlfriend.

After a long minute she stopped her ministrations and kissed his cheek. "Yeah, it probably covered it." She said matter of factly and took a sip of her wine.

"I think you better try and calm down a little, you animal. You will have a hard time concealing that." She said smiling at him. "Here she comes again." She whispered.

He tried in vain to stuff his cock back into his pants and as he heard her approach. He again pulled his shirt down to hide his shame. She looked at him and as she put the plates down and glanced at his crotch before she disappeared.

They ate and finished their drinks. The pies where rather good and Thea thanked the waitress for an excellent meal. She smiled at them and he blushed as she smiled at him knowingly.

"You should have seen yourself sweetie with that hard cock of yours refusing to go back in your pants as she served us. I swear she could see how big it was." She laughed and he smiled as well. He loved her laugh and the weird situation was rather funny now that they were on their way.

"Yes, I could be the first to complain about its size" he smiled and they headed toward the maze of small boutiques.

She steered them deeper into the maze and after a few turns she stopped in front of a small lingerie boutique simply called Intimacy. In the window you could see all kinds of satin things and one of the manikins wore a black satin corset.

Thea stood beside him and studied the display. She leaned into him enjoying the closeness resting her head on his shoulder. He loved when she did that.

"I wonder what you would look like in that. Would you like to try it on?" She said it very casually.

He really wanted to but what would the staff think? It was a small boutique and there was no way that they could hide the fact that the corset was for him not her? He felt the doubt and as he tried to think of something to say she grabbed his arm and dragged him towards the door.

"Come on, let's just have a look." He weakly tried to resist as they entered the small boutique. His senses where assaulted by the fragrant feminine smell as a small bell announced their arrival.

A woman in her mid fifties looked up and greeted them as she was folding something in the back of the store. She was dressed in a fifties styled dress with green dots like a glamorous house wife and her fiery red hair was styled to match.

"Welcome to Intimacy my name is Daphne, just ask me if you need anything I will be glad to help with any requests." She smiled and continued to fold what looked like panties.

"Thank you, I loved the corset in the window and had to look at it a little closer." The lady smiled at them and pointed at the far wall where they could see quite a few different shaping garments.

"I'll be happy to help if you need a measuring." Thea led him down the aisle and the sales lady disappeared from sight as they approached the corset section. She picked up the corset and held it to her body. It was a little large so she leafed through the rather generous selection until she found one that was more in her size.

The woman came over to them as Thea found the one she was looking for.

"Would you like me to measure you, sweetie? With corsets you want to get the exact size you need. Especially with the boned ones you are looking at. Have you worn corsets before?" She had a warm kind voice that made them both feel at home.

"No, only a few for Halloween but no real ones. Not sure why, these look soo sexy." she let her fingers caress the intricate lace pattern in the front of the bust. The lady took the measuring tape she had around her neck and smiled.

"Hands up." Thea raised her hand and the hem of the sweater raised with her leaving her flat tummy bare. Chris felt a twitch below as he saw how low her jeans rose baring her tummy hinting of more.

She was measured in several places both at the waist and the bust. The lady wrote down a whole lot of measurements on a piece of paper and as she reviewed them she smiled. She walked over to a rack and looked through it before finding a black satin corset like the one in the window.

"Here, try this on honey" She pointed the corner of the shop where a large red velvet curtain created a rather generous fitting room. With Chris in tow she headed over and as she pulled the curtain close she grabbed him and kissed him hard. She caressed his growing cock for a few seconds before calming down enough to hang the corset on a peg.

"You drive me crazy sweetie. I want you to try and imagine that this is you trying on the corset." she whispered and kissed him on the cheek. She pointed at a low stool in the corner next to the huge mirror on the wall.

For his benefit she slowly removed her sweater and played with her bra before removing it. She even held the unclasped bra in front of her breasts in a very erotic shy pose before throwing it at Chris who caught is and took a deep breath smelling her worn perfume - She smelled amazing.

"Help me with this." She said as she struggled to wrap the satin garment around her chest. He stood up and as he slowly tried to fasten it he kissed her shoulder.

It took a minute to get it on and he started to tighten it slowly while she exhaled. He could see her waist shrink and he kissed the corset in the crease in reverence.

"How does it feel?" He said, his voice a little shaky. Thea locked eyes with him in the large mirror and smiled.

"It feels amazing, you need to experience this Chrissy" she let her hands caress her now smaller waist and grabbed his hands, intertwining her fingers with his.

"You will love this." She said dreamily and she guided his hand down between her legs. It was an awkward position for him to do anything but she used his hand and knuckle to rub the seam of her jeans a few times before she shuddered and removed it. She shook her head as if to clear her thoughts and gained control again. She looked around and saw a measuring tape hanging on a peg in the corner and grabbed it.

"Stand up, I want to measure you sweetie." Quickly she took a few measures around his waist and his chest.

"How big is Chrissy up top you think?" She said it playfully while caressing his pecks. His heart raced and he had a hard time thinking.

"I imagine she has big tits that she like to show off to strangers like the slut she is." She whispered like a hiss into his ear. She grabbed his chest to emphasize her statement before letting him go. And it was just in time as they could hear the sales lady return.

"How does it feel dear? May I take a look?" She stood outside politely when Thea withdrew the curtain and made a pose. The woman looked at the back and the sides nodding approvingly.

"Your boyfriend is good with his hands, an almost perfect lacing I would say." She smiled at Chris and he blushed. Thea soaked up the praise and smiled.

"Yeah, he very good with his hands." She said insinuatingly and the lady caught on and smiled back.

"I'll take it. Can I wear it out of here? He has done such a good job I don't want to ruin it." The woman nodded and motioned for Thea to follow her back to the cashier. She threw on her loose sweater and motioned for Chris to remain behind.

He picked up her discarded bra and put it in his pocket before wandering the store. As he moved around he let his fingers caress the racks of silky things. A pale ivory blouse caught his eyes and he let the fingers play with the bow and he felt his cock twitch. What would he look like wearing it? He looked around to see if anyone was around. He still could hear his girlfriend talk to the lady over by the counter so with shaky hands he picked it up and held it to his chest.

To his side was a wall mirror and studied himself and the blouse. Could he really be transformed to a woman? Was it just Thea's wild imagination or could it be done? He was always the scrawny kid and how much he tried he could not grow a beard. Doubts started to creep in but the sounds of a coat rack being turned jerked him back to reality and furiously blushing he quickly hung the blouse back at its peg.

It was the sales lady again, she was looking through a pile of lacy things and then looking at a wall of corsets. She smiled warmly at him and showed no signs of having seen his posing. He turned and moved away closer to the door. What took her so long? It was never a good sign when she said it would be quick and then took forever. It was always then she had one of her creative and wicked moments. He both loved and dreaded those since they always involved him in some humiliating way.

The woman moved back to the cashier with a few items in her arms. He couldn't see what they was but he had a hunch. He raised his voice.

"Baby, I will wait outside." And headed out before he would be pulled into her plan. The air was fresh outside and he took a deep breath to clear his head. He could see a few people around and smiled at a couple that passed by. The man had his hands full of shopping bags while the woman strolled ahead looking for more shops to drain.

After a few minutes the bell went off behind him and Thea came out with two big shopping bags of her own. She unceremoniously dumped them in his hands and kissed him. He smiled again at the irony and she studied him for a reason.

"Why are you smiling sweetie?" He shrugged, holding up the bags to show her. Nodding she linked arms with him and led them back towards the main street letting her head rest on his shoulder again. He took a deep breath inhaling her flowery smell and smiled. He was indeed blessed.

As they entered the lobby his eyes moved toward the shop where they bought the lingerie yesterday. Memories came back but it didn't choke him out this time. He actually smiled to himself - It was just playing after all.