All Comments on 'Pretty Kindergarten Teacher Ch. 02'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Bullrider14Bullrider14almost 3 years ago

Interesting story line . Are you gonna keep it going. Maybe the new principal tries to take advantage of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

fucking ace more soon please

EdthegentEdthegentalmost 3 years ago

I really liked the story, was hoping for a revenge part from the "bad guys" from chapter one. 5* from me though.

EdthegentEdthegentalmost 3 years ago

I really liked the story, was hoping for a revenge part from the "bad guys" from chapter one. 5* from me though.

Texican1830Texican1830almost 3 years agoAuthor

Travis and Johnny are on Theo’s mind, and Kendall is on a lot of minds.

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

Great one! IMHO Your best one yet. Thanks for sharing I am looking forward to Johnny and Travis' return!

SilverEdSilverEdalmost 3 years ago

Great story, looking forward to more of this one!

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyalmost 3 years ago

Great story.

Maybe, if the coach gave her a subliminal suggestion to dress less provocatively, he might not have to fend off as many predators...

5 STARS

THANKS!!!

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

@Lakeeriegoatguy: Do you really mean that?

I'm a hetero male and I love to watch beautiful women. Regardless how sexy a woman dresses, it doesn't mean she wants to be raped. And no means no. If a woman dresses sexy she wants to be looked at but that doesn't mean she wants to be groped and sexually harrassed!

Each male who thinks dressing sexy is a license to touch is mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"If you haven't read the first chapter, you probably won't enjoy this one much."

Well... couldn't find it...

Texican1830Texican1830almost 3 years agoAuthor

The first chapter. If you touch my handle you’ll see the works published.

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-pretty-kindergarten-teacher

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Since she submitted a second time to the blackmail, i don't understand why her husband went ballistic? To avoid another one? Why not the first? (this one i know, no second chapter ^^)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Just when you think you have an idea where it's going it heads in another direction. Much like that dive option reverse pass that got Coach Collins the job. Thought for sure Robert was going to make a play while his sister Rhonda kept hubby busy by flirting with the hunky track coach. Then it seemed for sure the boatload of young men were going to enter more than the cove. Then to have the husband actually take the wife's anal cherry in a story such as this, unheard of. Then how Theo dealt with the two seniors, and how he found the info, priceless.

Would have been nice if Theo had not put it together till after that Saturday so we could have seen Kendall getting all attention adoration she deserves. But his ole buddy Wayne probably didn't have enough anchors to deal with that. Looking forward to any additions to this story you might add. Keep up the good work,

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Theo definitely needed to watch Kendall close as she seemed to be too weak to fend off predators.

Great story. 5 stars

chrisp69chrisp69about 2 years ago

PRETTY KINDERGARTEN TEACHER CH. 02, where do I find CH. 01

Texican1830Texican1830about 2 years agoAuthor

The pretty kindergarten teacher, or click on my name to find all my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So Kendall is just going to keep being choosing to be prey to whomever wants to dick her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can't quite figure the husband out. He clearly loves his wife dressing and acting provocatively,but draws the line at guys physically molesting or fucking her, so he is plainly not a cuckold. But she can't seem to control herself from going too far.

I completely agree with the principle that women don't invite sexual assault by dressing provocatively. But in the first chapter of this saga, the assholes kept going when she feebly said no, but as described, was hugely turned on. She was saved only by the janitor coming into her classroom. Then 5 minutes later as she made it to her car, she went with the bad guys to a supposedly empty building and was only again very feebly trying to fend them off. She was only saved by a perfectly timed arrival of a couple of high school students who both filmed the assholes refusing to let her go and called 911. Indeed, she even acknowledges at the beginning of Ch. 2 that it was hard for her to explain innocently getting herself in a compromising position with the assholes in Ch 1.

I guess this is all a long-winded way of saying that she bears some responsibility for her conduct and her willingness to do clearly stupid shit like letting herself get photographed with two 19 year olds sitting on her desk with her dress way up her thighs and the hand of one of them on her thigh. Like in Ch 1, the two asshole seniors sexually assaulted her, and then were blackmailing her to force her to gang-bang the football team. They deserve extreme retribution. But really, she bears some responsibility for her actions. Either that or her husband is going to be killing a lot of guys before she reaches retirement age.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. I would like another chapter or two. Will she get gang banged? Will her loving husband set her up? Does he want it to happen or does he just want to find out after, and then punish the offenders? 5 Stars.

Maybe the boys should have sodomized one another and then cleaned each other thoroughly on video. A load in each end with video would mean total silence on their parts.

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

With skills for hipnotize her, how come he does not implement a trigger for her to maintain men at bay? He’s a cuckoo

IndyOnIndyOnover 1 year ago

Terrible!! Just too hard to read.... Not your best effort *3* at best

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Too short, given all the events and dynamics that took place.

It also ended without good resolution between Kendall and Theo.

Kendall had problems to begin with and had undergone two sexual assaults by two teams of men which included full blown penetration and insemination and the real kicker is she enjoyed it while learning knew tricks (anal play) and having the biggest orgasm of her life.

That is one big, nasty knot that was not untangled at all.

This story has been left unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I havn't figured out this story yet and where it is going, At this stage it seems Kendall is a bit partial to forced sex, she didn't put up that much of a fight to prevent either "rapes" and seems to get of on it.

But I think husband Theo might have something to do with that.

Obviously he has hypnotised her before taking her to her "green place".

So has he planted in her head to not put up to big a fight because he gets of on putting her under hypnosis to hear what happens and then gets off on playing macho man and punishing the predators.

After taking Kendall to the "green place" she seems relaxed and not to bothered by what happened.

No confrontation with Kendall about toning down wearing revealing clothes and the flirting, almost seems Theo is waiting for the next time in anticipation

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ok let's address several things wrong showing the adolescence of the writer, first the bikini made of lace, then when she returned to "oral" herself -masturbate- oral means use of the mouth. Then the obvious fascination with anal, that is only revered by homosexuals any man who has had pussy, or gotten a bj knows that ass doesn't even compare plus the added "joy" of sticking your manhood in feces, yah to many snowflake generation kids think anal is the end all be all, only in your minds kids and only because you've never had any kitty or head. Then the concept of sharing his wife that as well is idiotic woke propaganda against all masculine virtues; valor, courage, self-respect, and honor are what make a man a "real" man and not some degenerate cuckold, whom should have to get castrated to better identify properly with their gender.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...