Pretty Kindergarten Teacher Ch. 02

Story Info
Kendall, Young Predators, and her Irate Husband.
10.9k words
4.3
41.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Texican1830
Texican1830
1,480 Followers

The Pretty Kindergarten Teacher -- Young Predators

If you haven't read the first chapter, you probably won't enjoy this one much.

Kendall, does your hubby have 9 thick inches to plow your cunt with, or is Johnny going to explore new places inside you?"

The mention of her hubby burned through her daze like headlights in a fog. She pulled her head out of Travis' grip and twisted around so she was sitting on the couch. "NO! You are not going to fuck me and I'm not going to suck you! What you've done to me is rape, and if you don't let me get dressed and go, I promise you I will call the law and charge you with sexual assault as soon as I'm free!"

Kendall tried to get up off the couch, but Johnny pushed her back down in a rage. "That's not the way it works, Bitch! You've been teasing us with that hot body for months, and today and forever hereafter we're going to enjoy it whenever we want! So you can either knell on the couch and enjoy it, or we will gag you with a dirty jock strap and take turns fucking your ass and cunt!"

Kendall was scrambling around on the couch trying to get free and the men were laughing and grabbing at her when they all heard, "911 -- What is your emergency?" "I want to report an attempted rape. I'm at the Midpoint ISD field house, and two men are attempting to rape a woman! Please hurry!"

They all turned to face the doorway, where they saw a girl with her iPhone on speaker, another girl with her iPhone recording video, and a boy holding a baseball bat menacingly.

"Wait! It's not what it looks like!" Travis yelled.

* * * * *

Kendall had served her family their favorite meal of smothered steak, rice, and vegetables. She had lavished hugs and kisses on her wonderful husband all evening, and climbed into his lap as soon as the kids went to bed.

She wiggled her butt on his hardening cock, put his hand on her tit, and whispered words of seduction into his ear. When he eagerly succumbed, she climbed onto his big cock and fucked him enthusiastically and well, right there on the couch. She grabbed a throw pillow to stifle their cries as she came heartily while he coated her insides.

After showering together, twice, because she had to have him again during the first try, they lay in bed cuddled together. "Not that I'm complaining, but what brought that on?" he queried quietly.

Guilt washed over her again, but her head was lying on his broad chest so her hair was all he could see. She quietly responded, "Nothing in particular, except I realized again this afternoon just how much I love and cherish you, and wanted to share my feelings with the one I love."

"I certainly hope that realization hits you more often!" he chuckled.

It had been two weeks and two days since "the incident" and Kendall was feeling more like herself. The first week, during spring break, when she wasn't being questioned by the police or meeting with her attorney, she was weepy, weak, and guilt ridden. They cancelled their spring break travel plans so she could take care of the aftermath, and the next week she took off from work 'to recover'. In reality, she felt too fragile to face the other teachers, the parents, or anyone else.

In his inimitable way, Theo broke down her fearful resistance and depression. On Monday of the second week, he brought a couple of coaches over to 'help me move some stuff in the storage room'. All the two coaches really did was drink beer, chat, compliment, and flirt with her while hubby was busy outside. Regardless, it put her in social contact with others and assuaged her fears because nothing was said about 'the incident'. She got outside her own head and had fun.

On Wednesday he took her and the kids out to eat pizza and go grocery shopping. A parent of one of her students was also eating at Mr. Gatti's, and she came over to their table to tell Kendall that her students missed her. After a brief, pleasant conversation, she leaned over and whispered to Kendall that she and everyone else she knew were so very proud of her 'for fighting off those damn predators'. Kendall's guilt caused her stomach to roil, but it was a relief that the parents seemed to be on her side. She felt braver.

On Friday, Theo got a babysitter, made her get dressed up, and took her to dinner. After a pleasant meal and a digestif of port wine, they went to a dancehall. They had been there before, with others from their school community, and, surprise, surprise, there was a tableful of them sitting at a big table with two extra chairs. The chairs were on opposite sides of the table, so Kendall has to interact with others. She had a few drinks, she had fun, she danced with all of the men, and she grew braver.

In spite of her fears, no one confronted her about flirting with Johnny and Travis, or wearing enticing clothing, or in any way tried to make her feel responsible for what happened. She appreciated that, and Friday night, early Saturday morning and late Saturday night, she showed Theo just how much braver and more fun loving she was. She told him how much she appreciated his efforts on her behalf, but actions speak louder than words, so she showed him... numerous times.

Then came Sunday: church, a picnic basket from Chicken Express, and their first lake experience of the spring. They drove to a cove with a wooden picnic table and an elevated area obviously meant for a tent. It was quite isolated, and Theo said it belonged to the parents of two of his track athletes, Robert and Rhonda Barrett.

They ate their picnic lunch, and then the boys and dad decided to test the spring waters. They decided it was warm enough, so they eased in, shrieking, shivering, and splashing each other. "Come on in, Mom!" the boys yelled repeatedly.

"I didn't bring a bathing suit because I didn't know anyone was crazy enough to go in that cold lake!" she explained.

Theo laughed, and told her to look in the sack behind the back seat, driver side. He had brought a swimsuit for her; well, sort of... it was a micro-bikini! She refused to put it on and get in the freezing water, so the kids continued playing with dad until she saw their skin turning blue and ordered them out!

Theo laughed at her concern; he dried them off and dressed them. He then laid a ground pad on the level area, laid a blanket over it, and handed Kendall the new bikini and a towel. "You stay here and get dressed; Rhonda Barrett is sitting with the kids this afternoon so you and I have some time alone. They only live about a half mile up the hill, so I'll be back in a few!"

Kendall watched them drive away. She looked at the handful of cloth that was supposed to serve as a bathing suit, and wondered what her husband was thinking. Surely he didn't really mean for her to be seen in public in something this scandalous!

Then she realized that HE wanted to see her in it, and she felt warm! Wanting to comply and be ready, she looked carefully in every direction. Seeing no one, she slipped her blouse and bra off. Her nipples promptly stood at attention and her pussy moistened at the thought of being naked out in the open, even if no one was around. She prepared to don the tiny top, but the excitement of public nudity made her so excited she wanted to stay that way.

She shinnied out of her shorts and stood there for a few seconds, wearing nothing but her flip-flops, with the gentle breeze caressing her skin and making it super sensitive. She felt free, but naughty; she giggled, and paraded around reveling in the experience of being naked in nature...with the possibility of being caught!

She put the bikini on the table, and stood beside it, stretching her arms to the heaven and smiling at how being so naughty made her feel so good. Her breasts jiggled and her glutes flexed as she flung her arms up and stood on her tiptoes.

She was in that position when she heard a sudden sound! She cried "Oh!" and tried to cover her breasts and pussy.

The chattering squirrel ran up the nearest oak tree, and Kendall flushed in embarrassment; she thought she was caught!

The squirrel encounter was enough to cause her to get dressed, but once she saw how the pieces of lace and the strings of floss connecting the tiny lace patches 'covered' her, she felt even more naked!

Still, it was exciting being nearly nude in the cove. Maybe she was away from prying eyes, 'But what if there are people hiding in the brush watching me? What if they watched me get naked and stand there, and now they are lusting for me because of this ridiculously small bikini?'

She felt warmth spread across her body as she considered that there could be voyeurs watching her from all sides. They could see her shapely legs, her tiny waist connecting the round mounds above with the curvy hips and round butt below, and she was all but naked!

She felt her pussy moisten the tiny triangle of lace and cloth between her legs, and had an almost irresistible urge to touch herself there!

She forced her hands to stop moving toward her cunt. She walked to the pad and blanket, looked around, and lay down. The warm sun and the cool breeze combined to tease her sensitive skin, and her nipples hardened to rocks as she lay on her back, knees bent, feet resting on the blanket. The urge to touch herself down there became overwhelming, and she looked around to see if she could catch the lusting voyeurs she knew were watching and wanting her.

Though she saw no one, she knew they were there, and it excited her. She raised her hands to her neck and untied the halter and freed her sensitive breasts again. They felt the warmth of the sun and the caress of the wind, and her nipples hardened to little pebbles.

Kendall allowed her hand to tweak her nipples, which caused her to moan, and then glide slowly across her flat belly and under the string of her bikini bottom. The hand slowed; it made little circles, and pressed just above her mons. That made her moan louder, and the aching need grew stronger. She pressed and rubbed again, and her hips involuntarily arched in response.

Her fingers found her wet slit, and trolled around her labia before pinching and then lightly rubbing her swollen clit. She whimpered, and increased the oral stimulation.

Her other hand slipped inside her top to rub her nipples, grasping and squeezing her tits in turn, and making her pussy hotter and wetter still. She was getting close, so close!

The fingers of her left hand were strumming her clitty now, and her ass was off the blanket. Her right hand involuntarily left her tits to grab and tightly squeeze her hard little ass. The middle finger slipped into the crevice and found her slick butthole; she wet her finger in her pussy and pushed it into her rear entry. Very near Nirvana, she wiggled her finger around in her rectum, and began orgasming madly and loudly at the sensations! "Uhhhmmmmm Oh oh oh AEEEIIII!" she exclaimed as she came.

After she came down from her climax, she lay there in the sun, feeling satisfied yet still sexually charged. She decided she loved the tiny suit, which was soaked in the crotch, for the way she felt when wearing it.

Feeling braver now, she walked down to and along the water, wondering how long it would be until Theo returned so she could fuck him on the blanket...or maybe on the table! The idea of fucking hubby out in the open where others could watch was turning her on more and more!

She was still tingling and buzzing inside as she waded ankle deep in the cold water, when a boatload of young men roared by the mouth of the cove. She looked up; they waved, so she waved back. They circled around, entered the cover, and cruised toward her. "Hi, pretty lady. We saw you were all alone here; is everything okay?" asked the handsome blonde hunk standing in the bow.

A few minutes earlier she would have been trying to hide from them, but with her hormones flowing after her nudity and self-pleasuring, she looked him in the eye, shifted her pose to further accentuate her many assets, and answered, "Yes, I'm just getting some sun, waiting for my husband to come back. He should be here soon."

"That's a shame! We were hoping to rescue you and take you for a ride in Darryl's new boat. We have beer, wine, and mixed drinks -- how about it? Just a short ride?"

There were ten lust-filled eyes fixed on her, which made her little pussy tingle and wetten more. She wondered if they could see how wet her bottom was in front, but somehow that possibility was exciting rather than embarrassing. She tilted her hips forward, hoping it made her wetness easier to see. She knew if they saw it, they wouldn't judge her -- they would only want her more!

"That's a very nice offer, but I'm not really dressed for riding around with strangers. My husband gave me this bikini today, but I think he expected to be the only one to see it. There isn't much to it; do you think it's too skimpy?" she asked as she slowly pivoted all the way around, giving them a look at the scanty suit and the body it didn't cover from the side, back, other side, and front.

When she faced them again, the ten eyes were filled with wanton desire, and every one of them had a massive erection showing in their swimsuits. The boat was drifting closer to shore, and she felt like a lamb being sized up by wolves. Her little pussy was beginning to pulsate with excitement at the danger, but she realized she might have teased them a bit too much! They looked like they were ready to pounce, and how terrible it would be if her husband returned while the five men were ravishing her!

"I think I hear his pickup coming. Thanks for stopping to check on me; I'll see ya around!"

"Sweet Lady of the Lake, let me assure you it has been our pleasure, and you can bet we'll check this cove every time we're on this lake! You are way beyond gorgeous, and your husband should get an award for outfitting you in that bikini! No, it isn't too skimpy; if anything, you could lose a few more threads. All it's doing is hiding parts of that magnificent body of yours, which is a sin!"

The other men noisily and a bit crudely added their appreciation for her charms, enumerating them by location and common name. The driver started the boat, backed up, and then drove slowly away while they all remained fixated on her. Her pussy was so hot, wet, and needy after that close encounter of the sexual kind that she had to lie on the blanket to take care of it again.

She envisioned their hands all over her; ten hands and fifty fingers touching her, probing her, pinching and kneading her, and five stiff cocks leaking, wanting her, pushing at her! They fondled, mauled, and probed her, and then cocks were in her mouth, her pussy, her ass, her hands! She screamed through her second orgasm, hoping they would hear and return to make her fantasy come true.

"Fuck! That was the hottest thing I've ever seen!! Just when I think you can't get any sexier, you do something like this!"

She shrieked and frantically tried to cover herself, but saw it was her husband. She lay back; eyes hooded, and asked, "How long have you been watching?"

"Since you wandered around naked, put on the suit, and pleasured yourself the first time. I just dropped the kids off and came back, but I parked over the cliffs and watched you instead of coming down immediately, and I'm glad I did! God, what a show you put on!

I even enjoyed watching you torture those poor men, but for a moment, I thought I might have to go grab my pistol to keep you from being gangbanged! Based on your reaction after they left, though, you might have enjoyed it!"

She wiggled on the blanket, slipped her bottoms off, untied the top, spread her legs lewdly, and held up her arms. "You are all I need, Big Boy! Come fuck your horny little cock-teasing exhibitionist wife and make me scream again!"

Theo fucked her missionary, and then flipped over and made her ride him, exposing herself to whomever it was that came by the cove in a boat, slowed, floated for a while, and then roared away. That turned her on even more, and she came ferociously!

When she stopped loudly speaking in tongues, Theo put her on her knees, facing the lake, with the wind blowing over her tits, and her face and body facing anyone who might enter the cove. He told her the boatload of young men might come back at any moment, and how they would want to watch her getting fucked and coming and screaming!

The fantasy he talked her through, while mauling her tits with one hand and strumming her clit with the other, sent her into another extreme orgasm! Her inside pulsing, her filthy mouth telling him how much she loved getting naked and fucked out in the open, and her bucking hips brought Theo to the same place, and he filled her needy cunt with hot sperm! She swooned, and Theo considered what he had learned about her and her needs today, and what he might do about it.

* * * * *

Kendall blushed each time she thought about her behavior this afternoon. In retrospect, she found what she did to be highly embarrassing, but also titillating. It was so titillating, in fact, that her little pussy was still tingling when they got home, and it only got worse while she cooked Theo's favorite meal in her shortest shorts and halter-top. He made it so much worse by wandering through from time to time to grab her ass or tits, or to tell her how he was gonna fuck his bad girl tonight!

Feeling needy but brave again, she put the kids to bed, and returned to taunt her hubby with a sexy little dance that became a lap dance, and then fucked him cowgirl on the sofa until both were sated.

They slept with legs intertwined, and she woke him around 3:00 a.m. with a lusty reverse cowgirl, a position he loved but she rarely used. He treasured every second of watching that incomparable butt working up and down, her little asshole winking at him in time with her efforts. It had remained inviolate all these years, even to his finger, because she thought it dirty and wrong, but he sensed a difference tonight, so he grabbed and squeezed her ass cheeks, and then lightly touched her crinkle.

She tensed and broke stride, and he waited to be chastised; instead, she moaned and redoubled her efforts.

He wet his middle finger in the juices flowing from her pussy, and lightly rubbed her rosebud; she moaned again. Emboldened, he inserted his middle finger to the first knuckle and waited; she swirled her ass around his cock and then pushed back against his finger. Surprised and pleased, he wormed it in until his hand would let it go no further.

Kendall continued her frenetic movements, surging against the cock buried in her quivering quim and the finger deep in her bunghole. Theo ordered, "Rub your clit!" She raised her left hand, ran it over her mons with a deep groan, and then lightly rubbed her clit. That was all she needed to go off like a skyrocket, and he feared her guttural cry would wake the children.

When it was obvious they had not woken, Theo pulled her down with his other hand, buying his thick seven inches in her still-spasming cunt. She put both hands on the bed and moaned, "So sensitive; be still!" He obeyed, but began plunging his finger in and out of her rosebud; when she whimpered, he added his ring finger, and she whimpered more loudly. He continued double fingering her asshole for several minutes, until she whispered, "Theo, I'm ready to try it; do me back there!"

He removed his fingers in surprise; she pivoted and knelt over his stomach. She reached back, grabbed his cock, aimed it at her little hole, and lowered herself. "Don't move, Honey; let me do it slowly because I don't want it to hurt."

It took several tries, but once properly aligned, she got it in an inch or so. Sucking in a breath, she froze and moaned, "So big, Baby, so big! I don't know if it will fit."

Texican1830
Texican1830
1,480 Followers