Pretty Kindergarten Teacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theo reached into the nightstand and pulled out the bottle of Astroglide Silicon his needy wife used with her toys when left alone for too long -- like more than a day! He told her to get off and let him lube them both. There was a popping sound when his cock came clear; Kendall gasped and rolled beside him on the bed.

Theo went into the closet and returned with the big pillow the family used when watching TV on the carpet. He got two vibrators out of the nightstand, laid the pillow on the bed, and told his wife to lie face down with her hips on the pillow. He squirted lube on and in her puckered butthole, put some in his hand to lube the vibes and his cock, and then began fingering her butthole, adding lube until it was slick from entry to rectum. He put the little vibe in her hand and told her to use it on her clit.

Theo pushed her legs together; he climbed on the bed with his legs outside hers, in the kneeling position. When she had the vibe placed, he spread her ass cheeks with his hands, aligned his cock, and placed it at the tiny opening. She tensed, but he slowly leaned over her, keeping pressure on the opening but not trying to penetrate deeper. Without thrusting downward, Theo rolled his hips gently.

Between his gentle motion and the vibe, Kendall began to relax. Before long, she was rolling her hips and pushing upward; the head of Theo's cock entered her slick hole and quickly proceeded past the outer rings. Kendall whimpered, but he couldn't tell if it sounded more like pain or pleasure. His answer came almost immediately, "Oh, yes, Baby, just like that! That feels so good!"

She put down the little clit vibe and inserted the jackrabbit vibe inside her pussy, and he could feel it through the thin dividing membranes. He could hear the buzzing ears that were caressing her clit; in only a few minutes her movements became frantic and off rhythm, and her moaning increased.

He knew he wasn't going to last long anyway, but when she started shivering and quivering outside and inside, he lost it. There were only about five spurts this time, but they were among the most powerful he'd ever ejaculated, mostly because he finally got that choice ass he'd always wanted and she had always denied.

When she had sufficiently recovered, she hurried into the bathroom to empty and clean herself, and then returned with a wet washcloth to clean him.

Kendall snuggled up to her husband, swore her undying love, and fell asleep with her head on his shoulder. Theo lay there for a while wondering why she had reverted to her Fuck Bunny persona so soon after her harrowing experience in the fieldhouse, but decided not to overthink it. After all, he was getting as much choice pussy as he could stand, outstanding blowjobs, and tonight he finally got her prime ass! Why look a gift horse in the mouth?

* * * * *

Theo was dropping the kids off at daycare, so she was alone with her thoughts and guilt as she drove the fifteen minutes to her elementary school. As usual, she was early, and the new principal gave her a friendly greeting when she emerged from her car and walked toward the early childhood/primary wing.

In a way, it was nice to have a female principal -- the first she'd had in her career -- but part of her missed the teasing banter and hungry looks she fed off of...and the ability to manipulate the male with her seductive super power.

With Travis and Johnny suspended and facing sexual assault charges, the enjoyment and excitement of the day had declined. She would never admit it, especially now, but she enjoyed their flirting and obvious lust; it made her wet and kept her fantasies fed.

Until, of course, they tried to forcefully fulfill her fantasies, and theirs, and got caught on video trying to overcome her resistance.

The new principal was a big, tall woman. She wasn't fat at all, just large boned and muscular. She had a husband and two kids, so Kendall had decided she wasn't really butch, but sometimes, from the way she looked at her, she wondered if she maybe was bi.

Her kinder kids were always a delight, but in the weeks since she returned from the two-week leave they had been positively angelic. That made her day brighter and lighter, which helped offset the mixed reaction she got from the rest of the staff. Most expressed sincere regret and sympathy for what she had endured, but some let her know they felt it was her own fault for dressing too revealingly and being too friendly with the two well-known pussy hounds.

It might be the twenty-first century, but Victim Shaming was alive and well, and the entire community seemed to be divided along the same lines, based on what her friends, her husband, and his friends said. Theo blew it off. "Look, there are always those who blame the victim when a woman is assaulted. She looked too... she dressed too... she shouldn't have... she should have! Y'all have seen if before!

We can't control that kind of stuff, and responding to gossip or speculation only legitimizes it. The cops have the video and audio the kids shot, and their statements corroborate your story -- let that speak for itself! Don't get in the mud with them!"

The problem was, Kendall knew her story was corroborated only because of the impeccable timing of the high school students. Had they arrived a few minutes earlier, she also would be suspended, she would be the best-known slut in the county, the SBOE would be tearing up her teaching certificate, and she would be waiting to be served divorce papers!

Fortunately, they had arrived just in time, and if she clung to her story throughout the trials she was confident she would emerge relatively unscathed, and they would go to prison... for what she had lured and tempted them to do, and enjoyed! 'Oh, well; it's them or me!' she thought.

With Johnny and Travis gone, her favorite time of the morning was when the hunky high school boys came to collect the kindergartners. All four were senior athletes who had completed all but a few graduation requirements, so they were assigned to help the elementary PE coach during periods when they had no classes.

Parents in the district believed in waiting until their boys were six to start them in Kindergarten so they would be more mature. That gave their sons more time to develop the fine motor skills and abilities needed to meet the physical, mental, and disciplinary expectations of kindergarten, and subsequently helped them in the primary grades, when girls are more developed mentally and physically. That extra year also meant senior athletes like Danny, Gordon, Paul, and Terry turned nineteen during their senior year, giving them an advantage over other seniors, who normally turned eighteen during their senior year.

They were large in stature, muscular, outgoing, and self-confident to the point of arrogance; the exact kind of boy she had lusted after as a still-skinny high school student, but who paid her no attention. Now, however, as she neared 30, they hurried to her door and lingered, showing their appreciation with their yearning eyes and compliments. At last, she was getting what she had longed for in high school; too bad she was a married woman a decade older!

Her classroom was at the end of the hall, nearest the door to the athletics field where the kids had PE, so her kids were the first to be taken and returned. She had them lined up and ready, and they filed out in an orderly but excited manner. The high school boys were under the nominal direction of whichever of the coaches had an off period and was assigned to cover for Johnny that day, but after roll check they mostly stayed in the bleachers working on something -- grades, lesson plans, plays; no one knew for sure.

Today the coach was especially inattentive because he was entertaining a candidate for a newly created position of assistant coach for basketball, of which he was head coach.

Danny and Gordon told the other two PE aides to take the three classes of youngster to the field for calisthenics and a jog around the field before they started their kickball games. All four of them ogled her when they came to get her kids, but Danny and Gordon were the more aggressive, and they made no bones about their appreciation of her charms.

They frequently stayed in the hall for a few minutes to chat and ogle her, but today they asked if they could come in and use the water fountain in the classroom. She invited them in, and walked back toward her desk. She heard the door shut but thought nothing of it. She reached the desk, found the assignments just turned in, and began sorting so she could grade them.

"Miss Kendall, the senior boys took a vote, and you are officially the hottest woman in this school district!" Danny informed her.

She blushed, but laughed; "Sure, if you leave out all those lovely high school girls, including your girlfriends, and the new high school English teacher that is barely 21, and the gorgeous FCE teacher who is a former Miss Travis County, I probably do okay, but don't try to con me!"

"You badly underestimate yourself!" The smooth-tongued Danny replied sincerely. "The high school girls are just that -- girls! The new English teacher has skinny legs, and Miss Travis County has no butt; you, on the other hand, are prettier than any of them, your legs and butt are the best in the county, and, well, you are just about perfect from head to toes!"

Kendall laughed and waved them off, turning back to the papers in her hand.

You think we're kidding, but as soon as we get back, we're going to be asked, 'What is she wearing today? How does she look?' Your fan club wants to know everything about you, every day!

Hey, how about this? Would you let me take a picture of you in that little yellow dress? They won't believe us when I tell them how delicious you look if I don't!"

Kendall recognized the teasing tone of his voice, but she had caught Danny, and Gordon, surreptitiously taking her picture before, so his story wasn't all that unlikely. She posed, hands on her hips, hips thrown to the side, and asked, "Why in the world would a bunch of 18 and 19 year-old boys be talking about some teacher who was a senior when they first graders, much less want to see a picture of her?"

"Oh, come on!" Gordon challenged. "Don't you ever look in the mirror? You are a total babe, a real showstopper; your age is irrelevant! And, to be honest," he said as he moved closer to her, "your real title is The MILF! You make all the other teachers and the high school girls look mediocre! Just one picture, pretty please!"

Kendall sighed, "Okay, but just something of me doing my job."

"How about one picture of you with me, and one of you with Gordon?" Danny asked as he positioned himself beside her. She sighed again, and warned him to keep his distance. He told her he would if she would sit on her desk and smile at him. She reluctantly moved a few papers around, put her hands on the desk, and hopped up backward so she was sitting on it.

The boys smirked at each other: her gorgeous legs were well displayed. She looked down, crossed her legs, and unsuccessfully tried to pull the hem over her knees. Danny positioned his hand on the desk beside the bare thigh that became exposed when she crossed her legs, and gave her a mischievous smile. She smiled weakly in return, and Gordon snapped pictures with his phone, circling to get as much leg as possible.

Danny took Gordon's phone and positioned himself to get maximum bare leg, but Gordon pointed out how the dress gaped and displayed her bare thighs. He suggested she let her legs hang off the desk, for modesty's sake. She tried it, and tucked her dress under her on the sides. That, however, caused the hem to rise six inches above her knees.

Gordon, standing very close, posed with a look of awe, his mouth open, staring at her bare legs above the hem, his hand on his hardening cock. Kendall was watching him with her own mouth slightly open and with a puzzled look on her beautiful face. Focused on Gordon's perplexing expression, she let her knees drift a few inches apart. Danny took numerous pictures, and then approached to show them to her.

Kendall started to climb off the desk, but the boys told her to stay there and look at their pictures. Danny sat on the desktop beside her and showed them to her. She immediately protested that they look too sexy, and asked that they delete them and take more with her standing, maybe with some papers to grade.

Danny was sitting immediately to her right; Gordon stood with his leg against hers on left; they had effectively pinned her to her desk! She knew how bad this would look if anyone saw them; she anxiously looked at the glass panel in the door, but saw it was covered with cardboard and the blinds over the windows were pulled closed.

With a nervous smile she said, "Boys, I appreciate your compliments, but I think it's time for you to get back to my class, which is probably running all over the field unchaperoned because you two are in here!"

"Oh, come on Miss Kendall, our buds have the classes covered, and we want to know whether Coach Robinson was telling us the truth." Danny said, after her put his big hand on her thigh just below her hem. Startled by his boldness, she ordered him to remove his hand and hurriedly grabbed his wrist.

While she was focused on Danny, Gordon's left hand slid between her knees and up the inside of her left thigh; she grabbed it with her free hand and warned him to stop. He quit moving it upward, but continued gripping her tender thigh.

Her heart racing, Kendall felt real fear, in several flavors: fear of being caught and fired; fear that the boys would show their friends the misleading photos and tell them she had let them fondle her legs; and, her greatest fear, that her husband would find out she had let this go so far!

Theo had accepted her story about Johnny and Travis because there was evidence supporting her version, but she knew the gossip tree had conveyed her flirty conversations with the men, and she had no good answer for why she had gone into the empty fieldhouse with two known predators.

Now, here she was, with two senior boys she had been seen conversing/flirting with on a daily basis, and she knew her protestations that they assaulted her would sound hollow on top of the other 'incident'. She needed, desperately needed, them to go back to their class, but their interest was she.

Danny leaned to her, removed his left hand from her bare leg, grabbed her by the back of her neck, drew her face to him, and kissed her. His right hand slipped between her legs while she was struggling against the kiss, and proceeded upward, stopping only when she captured it with her powerful thighs, inches below her panty-covered pussy.

She struggled, keeping her lips together, refusing the kiss and his probing tongue. He ground his mouth against hers; Kendall fought him and tried again to break away. She tried to get off the desk but Danny pressed her backward; trying to keep her balance, her legs flew up and opened. Gordon placed a hand on the inside of each knew and pushed them further apart. He then drove his head between until was lodged between her thighs, only inches from her pussy, which Danny's hand was now roughly rubbing.

He turned his head to the side and chomped down on her tender thigh; she yelped and fought Danny even harder.

"If you keep struggling Gordon is going to mark you up! How are you going to explain bite marks right next to your little pussy, Miss Kendall? If you stop fighting us and kiss me like I know you want to, Gordon will just pull your wet panties to the side and lap up those juices while he makes you very, very happy.

You can quit pretending now; we both know you want us to please you, so relax -- we have 25 minutes until your class returns, the blinds are shut, the door is locked, and we taped a piece of cardboard over the window in the door. Lean back and let us show you how much we love your hot little body!"

He leaned in to kiss her again, but stopped just short of her mouth, and released the hand holding her head in place. His dark blue eyes looked deeply into hers. "I see the want to in your eyes, Kendall. Kiss me." She hesitated, wondering if she could escape since he wasn't holding her; she tensed, ready to try, but Danny saw it and grabbed her neck. Gordon's mouth clamped down on her tender thigh only an inch from her pussy.

She whimpered, "Please." Danny's response was to kiss her again, and Gordon's was to press his lips against her sodden panties and suck. Short of yelling her lungs out and bringing teachers and principal into her room and having to face an inquisition, she couldn't escape. She could see no other option but to slow play them for the very few minutes remaining before her class returned.

She slowly opened her mouth, letting Danny's tongue inside, and sucked it.

Even with his head buried between her legs, Gordon read her submission. He pulled her panties aside and licked her fragrant pussy from back to front, flicking his tongue across her swollen clit when he reached the top. She quivered and whimpered.

As the kiss grew hotter, Danny unzipped her dress down the back, unhooked her bra, and pulled the dress and bra down to her elbows. He looked down at her heaving breasts, at the proud dark pink nipples hard as little pebbles rising from them, and said, "You have the most beautiful tits I've ever seen, just as Coach said!"

His mouth gobbled the near tit; his hand covered the other and mashed it. Gordon's tongue continued to thrash in her pussy, and two of his long fingers were working their way deep inside. "Now!" Danny commanded; Gordon covered as much of her pussy as possible with his mouth and sucked her lips into his mouth.

Completely against her will, and to her shame, Kendall arched her back, thrust her pussy at Gordon, and climaxed. Only a chocked-off "Ahhhhh" escaped as she came.

The chuckling boys pulled away from her; they pulled their cocks out and wrapped her fingers around them. "Your wedding rings look fantastic with your hand holding my cock!" Gordon exclaimed.

Kendall was so out of it she didn't respond at first, but she looked down at her hand and saw her fingers couldn't close around the biggest cock she had ever seen. Gordon was a big, tall boy, and his cock was proportionate; she sucked in a breath and stared.

Danny started moving her hand on his cock, drawing her attention to it. At 6 foot, Danny was several inches shorter than Gordon, but he was built like a Greek god and his cock was definitely representative of his god-like status. The boys were football stars, both had their pick of high school pussy, and they were going with senior cheerleaders, yet here they were seducing her...on her desk. She felt her pussy gush again, and the boys seemed to read her need.

"We still have 12 minutes; let's see what we can do for you in that short amount of time, Pretty Teacher." Danny then pulled her off the desk, turned her around facing it, and gestured for Gordon to move to the other side. Still in a daze, Kendall stood compliant.

Danny pushed her forward until her hips were against her desk; Gordon reached across the desk and pulled her head over until his big cock was aligned with her pretty mouth; she stared at his big cock and licked her lips in anticipation.

Danny pushed her feet apart with his, and aligned his cock with her swollen pussy. The boys nodded at each other, and filled her mouth and cunt at the same time.

Kendall knew only six cocks up close and personal, although she had seen a couple of others as they fucked their college girlfriends in the same room with her, and she knew her husband's was way above average. Still, she discovered that his wasn't as big as either of the boys. Her jaw was aching within a minute of trying to swallow Gordon's Anaconda, and Danny's thickness had her cunt stretched to its max!