Pretty Kindergarten Teacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sawed her from either end, using her mouth and pussy, without regard for her. She had never been treated like this before, and she hated it! As they continued using her so roughly and crudely, however, she was becoming unbelievably turned on!

"Eight minutes! If you don't want our friends to watch you getting spit roasted, you better get us off soon!"

She knew it wasn't going to take eight minutes for her to 'get off', but she increased her efforts with the boys. "Your pretty little mouth looks good bobbing up and down on my cock, although you aren't taking much inside. Play with my ball with your right hand, wrap your left hand around the part you can't get inside so I can see your rings flash, and look up at your man while you please him; that is, if you want me to finish before the bell rings!"

"Work that luscious ass, slut! Take all of my big cock inside your little cunt, work those muscles, and make me cum in the seven minutes before you get embarrassed in front of our friends!"

Kendall energetically did as commanded by the hulking boys, growing closer and closer to an orgasm that she feared might kill her in intensity. "You look so good with my cock fucking your beautiful face!" Gordon moaned, and she felt his ball swell.

Her tremors began deep inside, and they sent Danny into a flurry of fucking; harder and faster than she'd ever been fucked before! "Oh, god!" she moaned around Gordon's cock; in response, he grabbed the back of her head and pulled it forward until his huge cock was buried in her throat.

Danny began squirting inside her wanton cunt, which responded by clamping down and riding his big cock to a record-level orgasm! Had Gordon's cock not been lodged in her throat almost to her vocal cords, her scream would have been heard for blocks, but it emerged as a loud gurgle.

The gurgle sent Gordon over the cliff, and he tried to drown her by sending a stream of cum down her throat. She swallowed as best she could with the big cock lodged in her throat, but she started gagging after seveal spurts. Gordon pulled out, and shot the last of his load on her face.

Danny pulled out at the same time and torrents of cum flooded out of her cunt and flowed down her legs.

The boys high fived; she lay face down on her desk, barely lucid. Danny slapped her bare butt and warned, "You only have four minutes -- best get that luscious ass in that little restroom, clean yourself up, and fix your makeup and hair. You look like you just got the fucking of your life -- which you did!"

She first doubted she had the strength to force herself up off the desk, but then adrenalin and panic kicked in; she scurried into the bathroom, grabbing her purse as she went. The boys opened the blinds, unlocked the door, removed the cardboard, and stepped outside as the kids approached.

After wiping the cum off with toilet paper, Kendall used wet wipes to remove the stickiness from her face and thighs, and quickly reapplied her makeup. She came out of the bathroom with a can of deodorant and sprayed it around the room to disperse the thick smell of sex. She looked as good as normal, but she also looked harried.

Danny brought he kids inside, winked at her, and left. She put the kids at learning stations and supervised their efforts until the bell rang again and the aides came to take them to lunch.

The panic returned as soon as she had a free moment; she went into the class restroom with child-size equipment and sat on the little commode. She cried, and at the same time tried to force the remaining cum from Danny's deposit out of her cheating cunt. She used a half-dozen paper towels trying to clean herself, then rinsed her mouth, brushed her teeth, and gargled with mouthwash.

Even after all that effort, when she walked back into her classroom she could still feel Danny's cum squishing around inside her and taste Gordon's in her mouth. She fought back the tears, steeled herself, and prepared to face her eager students for the afternoon.

* * * * *

To the delight of her two children, she picked up KFC on the way home. She let them go play with their neighborhood friends while she took a bath. After the bath, she got in the shower and washed herself again, turning the wand on stream and pushing it into her nasty pussy, trying to get the feel of Danny's cum out. Still feeling dirty, she douched, and then used a Water Pik on her teeth and in her mouth. Then she cried some more, hating herself for her weakness.

When he got home, Theo noticed his wife was wearing flannel pajamas, and that she was quieter and less vivacious than normal. He questioned her, but she said she just had a headache, so he let it slide. She snuggled against him as soon as they went to bed, but told him she just wanted to be held, so that's what he did.

The next morning things seemed back to normal, except Kendall departed from her usual light and airy spring dresses by wearing tailored slacks and a loose high-necked blouse. When he asked about it, she explained that she was tired of the older teachers looking at her funny, as if she wasn't dressed professionally.

As he had done with the gossip, he cautioned her: "Kendall, you are who you are. Don't let old biddies and fuddy-duddies force you into becoming like them!" She promised she wouldn't, but did not change.

She was nervous all morning, but her level of concern grew as PE approached. Her anxiety was so obvious that one of her little girls asked if she was okay. She reassured the insightful child that she was, and then her prayers were answered when the other two boys, Ron and Greg, appeared and politely took her class. She peeped around the door, and saw her tormentors standing in front of the basketball coach, who appeared to be lecturing them.

She quickly locked the door, and with renewed energy and poise, she got a lot of preparation done during the period, so everything was set up when her class returned.

The rest of her day was smooth as glass - until she got a text from Danny just as she climbed into her car. "We have some really good video we want you to see. Hubby will be at the district track meet all day Saturday, so get a babysitter and come out to Gordon's fish camp on the lake at noon. He will send you a map.

Bring your tiniest bikini...but you won't need it long, LOL! PS -- if you don't show up, or tell anyone, we have your starring porn role queued up to be sent to hubby and the superintendent. Shame on you -- sex with students, on school grounds! No more certification and a couple of years in jail - after your divorce!"

Kendall sat in her car and cried, until she saw other teachers walking to their cars looking at her with concern. Depressed and near a breakdown, she stopped to pick up pizza on the way home.

Theo's level of concern skyrocketed when he found his wife in old sweats and two pizzas with bread sticks instead of a nutritious meal on the table. She explained that she had another bad headache, gave him a peck, and went to their bedroom. He fed the kids, made them help him clean up, bathed them, and put them to bed.

He could tell she had been crying as soon as he got to their bed, but she faked being asleep. He sat on the bed, shook her, and said, "I know you are awake; please tell me what's wrong."

She denied anything was wrong, and tried to blame her condition on the headache. Undeterred, he gave her a massage, speaking softly to her the whole time, and then talked to her about her favorite "green spot" -- a resort in the tropics they had visited on their honeymoon. She succumbed to the soothing voice and the picture it painted, and fell into a relaxed state.

By the time he finally told her to go to sleep, his body was flooded with adrenaline and cortisol, and his anger was off the charts. He took ten deep breaths, holding each and then releasing it slowly.

He vacuumed the carpet, swept and mopped the floors, and washed dishes before he gained control of his emotions again, and then he hatched a plan. Once he was satisfied, he made a phone call.

* * * * *

Danny and Gordon skipped their afternoon classes Friday so they could get to the lake early enough to set things up for tomorrow's party for their football teammates, and make it back for their dates. They stopped for mixers and food at HEB, and proceeded to the lake. A 21 year-old friend had purchased and delivered twelve bottles of liquor and a keg of beer, in return for an invitation to the fourth annual end-of-year gang bang. This was a tradition the seniors had established when they were freshmen, and they had to provide three girls and three MILFs to maintain the tradition.

The girls were easy -- there were plenty of willing candidates. There were also plenty of MILFs ready, willing, and able, but Danny and Gordon promised a big surprise, and that surprise was Kendall!

The other two MILFs selected were old hands who had been at each gangbang. They were chosen because they loved to munch cunt as much as suck and fuck cocks, and the hosts thought them sucking and fucking Kendall in front of the senior football players would be the ultimate debasement for the proud wife and mother.

They had everything set up and were drinking a beer on the dock by four p.m. They had brought clothes to wear on their dates -- well, to wear to pick up their dates. They knew they would be out at Danny's parents' ranch by eight, naked and balls-deep in their girlfriends. They were planning another swap for seconds, so Danny could play with Gordon's girl's big tits, and Gordon could doggie Danny's girl's hot ass.

A big cabin cruiser was cutting through the waves at a high rate of speed, coming toward them from the lake; it slowed, and pulled up close to the dock. Coach Collins was standing on the deck and a man they didn't know was driving. "Hey, guys! Could we impose on y'all? I know you are big-time fishermen, and we're looking for a place to put out some lines and catch some big catfish. Maybe you could show us a good place or two?

Don't worry -- we don't care about the beer. Just looking for some help."

Danny and Gordon looked at each other, got up, and answered, "Sure -- we'd be glad to!" The driver brought the boat to the dock and they jumped aboard. There were two bell-shaped objects on the deck near the stern, with chains attached to a steel eyebolt extending from the top.

As soon as they shook hands with Coach and took a seat, the driver hit the gas and started toward the middle of the lake. They laughed, and Gordon shouted, "Not gonna catch any catfish out there -- tell him to turn around and go into that slough over there!"

"He wants to open it up a bit -- been sitting up too long. After he runs it a bit I'll tell him where to go.

So, fellas, how do you like helping with the kinder PE classes? Think you may want to become teachers and coaches?"

"Hardly!" Danny shouted over the roaring engine. "I don't like kids all that much anyway, and we have a chance to work as fishing guides in Alaska with my real dad. We're heading up as soon as school is out -- we can hardly wait!"

"Glad you have ambitions and a plan. So you two love fishing?"

They both grinned and nodded. "Only place we want to be, except maybe in a bed with some hot chick!" Gordon announced. He wished he hadn't said that as soon as it came out, but the beer had relaxed his guard.

A pistol with a long barrel and a hole in the muzzle big enough to stick a finger in suddenly appeared in Coach's hand. "Or maybe on a hot chick's desk?" he asked.

The boys weren't the brightest bulbs in the chandelier, but they knew when they were in deep shit; they raised their hands and froze in place. "Coach, we..."

"Shut the fuck up! Lay down on the deck and cross your hands behind your back!" he said with death rattling in his voice. They quickly complied and he zip-tied their hands together, and then pulled their phone from their back pockets. He opened them one at a time by holding them in front of the owner's face, did some magic, and put them back in their pockets.

The engine quieted after another minute and the driver came down. "So these are the pricks that raped your wife and are planning to feature her in a gangbang tomorrow?"

"They are. Unfortunately, they aren't going to be there for the party. These little pricks are going fishing in deep water this afternoon -- as the bait!

Affix the handcuffs to their ankles, and then we will clip the anchor chain over the cuffs. After that, we'll lift the bell anchors up on the gunwales, toss these punks over and drop the bells. There is a slight chance they will be found the next time the lake goes dry, but since it is 125 feet deep here, it's doubtful. In any case, no one will ever suspect us. With everything erased from their cloud accounts and phones, there is nothing to tie me or my wife to them."

"Shoot, this is almost too easy! Remember the first time we did something like this, amigo? The assholes were embezzling so much from your father he was about to go broke, but they had a set of fake books that showed he had been withholding tax money from wages and collecting sales taxes but not turning them in.

That damn train, though - it tore them into pieces after they got drunk and stalled on the tracks. Nothing left to investigate on that one, so no one ever knew they were already beat to death when the train hit them!"

"How about those two frat rats that roofied and raped your sister and her best friend their freshman year in college?" Theo asked in reply. "They went out for a hamburger and were never seen again, although their IDs were used to cross into Mexico the next day. The sand in that desert was easy to dig, but they cried the whole time when they figured out they were digging their graves. Or maybe it was the beating we gave them, and the broken broomsticks stuck up their asses? Who knows?"

"Oh, these two are going to suffer severe beatings, genital mutilation, and I brought broken bat handles for their asses! They will be crying and screaming, all right, but no one will ever know because I'm going to gag them right now, before we start."

Theo straddled Gordon, pulled his head up by his longish hair, and tried to insert a tennis ball into his mouth. Gordon fought, until he felt the cold steel of the gun barrel against his jaw. "Please!" he cried, "It was all a stupid mistake! I'll do anything to make it right! Please!"

"Little late now, don't ya think? Now, after you shot your dirty spunk into my wife's mouth, you want to make it 'all right'? Nah, you're dead, but it will make it easier on you if you take the gag without me having to knock all your teeth out first. Not that I mind; the more pain you feel the happier I will be, but I do want to see the bubbles when you start down, so I'm going to keep you alive."

Gordon was sobbing and saying "No! Please!" Danny began sobbing and promising they would do anything to make it right.

"This one made my wife suck his cock; this one bent her over her desk and fucked her, and filmed the whole thing! Then he threatened to send the video to me and the superintendent if she didn't show up for the gangbang tomorrow? Can you think of anything they could do to 'make this right?' 'Cause I can't!"

"Hard to make that up, all right, but I'll bet they are homophobes of the highest order. How about this: we let the one that made your wife suck his dick suck his friend's dick, and then let him fuck the one who fucked your wife? We could film the whole thing and send it to all their friends, then write a note explaining they left Texas because they couldn't hide their love for each other any longer. That would throw people off our track even more!"

"That's genius! I love it! How do you two feel about it? Wanta suck and fuck each other before you die?

No, apparently, they don't - how about we sweeten the pot? Would you two like to suck and fuck each other and live, or have a broomstick up your asses when you hit the water tied to a 200 pound weight?"

Although they were dumber than a box of rocks and badly homophobic, they chose living.

The acts were performed and filmed, although Danny had to suck Gordon a bit also, so he could get hard enough to fuck him. They were taken back to the dock naked and still sobbing.

"If any word of this gets out; if a cop shows up at my door; if someone takes a shot at me, or any harm of any kind befalls me, my buddy here, who you don't know, will send the proof of your love for each other to EVERYONE in your contact list! Right after that, you will begin to have dangerous accidents, possibly involving trains and eighteen-wheelers, or guns. Is my point understood?"

After their rabid nodding and promises, Theo said, "Danny, as soon as your feet hit the dock, you are going to text my wife and inform her the party is cancelled. Then you are each going to send her an email apologizing for your bad behavior, without mentioning specifics, and promise that you will never act impolitely toward her again.

Got all that, or do I need to review?" They assured him he didn't need a review. When the boat nudged the tires nailed to the dock, they jumped onto the surface, pulled out their phones, and started texting.

* * * * *

"You need to clean all the piss and shit stains off the deck!" Wayne told Theo as they roared back across the lake toward the dock where Wayne kept his boat. "And I still say you should have beat the fuck out of them, even though it seems they learned their lesson. Not 100% convinced they did, but I guess we'll see."

"Wayne, have you ever wanted to fuck my wife? Given the way you look at her when you think I'm not watching, I suspect the answer is yes."

"Theo, there is neither a heterosexual male nor a homosexual female that doesn't want to do your wife, and you know it! I've never made a secret of it, have I? And, as I've offered before, if you want to swap, you can have Miss March and I'll take Kendall for the night!"

"Miss March is a very tempting creature, but I'm just not built that way, old buddy.

I was trying to make the point that those are only two of the many males around the school system that want to fuck my wife. As far as I know, they are the only two that have succeeded, but the others are gonna keep trying. I can't kill them all to prevent it, so I'll have to deal with it if it gets serious.

They had a couple of things in their favor; most importantly, that they were keeping it a secret so they could surprise everyone at the party. Had they spread the word, I'd have to make an example of them, and their outcome would have been very different.

Their youth and the fact that they are moving to Alaska in a week were factors in their favor, too. I seriously doubt they will go after Kendall again should they return, and I suspect they will be more careful with other women in the future.

Anyway, thanks for your help today -- you done good!"

"Thanks, Theo. Now, what are we going to do about the two in jail?"

"I haven't decided yet, but don't misplace the anchors."

* * * * *

He was home at the normal time. The kids attacked him when he came in the door; he picked them up and hugged them, set them down, and was promptly attacked by his sexy wife, attired in his favorite short shorts and halter top, who assured him her headache was gone. "See I told you a good massage and a trip to your green space would relax and de-stress you!" he told her as they set down to eat a delicious and nutritious homemade meal.

"Perhaps you can give me another massage tonight, after the kids go to bed. And I LOVE you talking me to my green space like you did last night! Can we do that again, too? I felt so bad, and then I slept so well!"

Theo leaned over, kissed her pouty lips, and lovingly petted her graceful shoulder. "Of course, Baby," he answered, knowing the trigger word he embedded last night would take her there whenever he wanted.