Pretty Little Mess

Story Info
Tobias proves there's more than just lust to Leah.
1.5k words
4.63
2.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your eyes, Sunshine," he cooed, one hand trailing down over her belly. "Don't you want to see the pretty little mess I've made of you?"

Tobias' vice-grip on her shoulders was the only thing keeping Leah from squirming away. Her adamant refusal to open her eyes had him sighing in frustration. Their bodies pressed together, their skin glistening with sweat and the heat of their passion warming the surrounding room. She fought to hold on to her thoughts, even as they threatened to flutter away under his caresses and loving words.

Her only reply was a helpless whine, resisting the urge to bite her tongue. He had her right where he wanted her—helpless and on her knees while he bared her to the floor-length mirror, a fact proven even more by his rock-solid length still nestled against her ass.

She'd already cum twice in the throes of her heat—slick dripping down her legs as she begged her Alpha to keep going, don't stop, right there please let me cum, Alpha! She wanted to obey, needed to obey her Dominant, needed his praise and approval more than she could put into mere thoughts as his hand continued trailing down, down, down—brushing the soft, curly hair of her mound before one long finger probed curiously at her slit.

She mewled, so desperately needing something inside of her aching heat, but his touch lingered just far enough from her clit to keep her on her toes.

"Open your eyes," His tone was lower, rough and raspy as he growled the command in her ear. "Open your eyes, my sweet Omega girl."

And she did.

Despite it all, despite not wanting to see her scarred skin against his perfect form, she couldn't resist obeying his every command. Even when he pushed her to the edge, she knew he'd never let her fall.

What she still didn't understand was what someone as amazing as him could have ever seen in someone as weak as her.

His hand trailed up again, lovingly tracing the scars on her thighs as she squirmed away anxiously. He locked eyes with her in the mirror, while his other hand trailed down to pin hers behind her back, forcing her to expose herself entirely for him.

With a tiny, fearful whimper, she tried to break free from him, needed her arms back to cover herself with something so he didn't have to see how ugly—

"So perfect," he murmured against her temple. "You're so beautiful, Leah. So fucking beautiful."

"N-no," she cried weakly, tears blurring her vision as she finally managed to break free. Drawing up the sheets around her, she coughed out a painful sob.

Tobias' hands were back on her shoulders in an instant, squeezing insistently as he turned her around to face him again. "Color?"

"I-I can't," Leah cried, still desperately fighting away from him. "I-I'm sor—"

His arms were around her in an instant, pulling her close as he left a tender kiss on her forehead. When he pulled away, he didn't go far—leaning his head against hers. "Shh, none of that now."

He held her as she cried herself out, the wanton needs of her heat jumbling with her insecurities in a tangled, messy web. "I'm n-not b-be-beautiful..."

"Can I try something, Leah?" One calloused thumb gently swept the tears from her cheeks. She leaned in, nearly unconsciously, seeking the warmth and care of her Alpha's loving touch.

Sniffling, she nodded her consent as he tenderly laid her down. She closed her eyes again, not wanting to see her reflection in the mirrors on the ceiling, either. He pinned her arms above her head, pushing them into the headboard. Her fingers wrapped around the frame, almost second nature at this point as Tobias straddled her legs. His weight rested comfortably on her thighs as he settled.

"Good girl. Good Omega," his praise made her warm from her fingers to her toes. She nearly forgot her worries, but his next sentence gave her pause.

"Open your eyes and keep them open. Don't look away from the mirror." His deep rumble had her shuddering, slick pooling between her legs again as she hesitantly obeyed.

In the mirrored tiles, she watched as he glanced upwards. His gaze caught hers, capturing her and holding her in place. "Don't look away. If you do, we'll start over. Are you going to be a good Omega and obey?"

"Yes, Alpha," her timidness did nothing to stop his hands from wandering back up her sides, all the way up to her shoulders, where the pads of his fingers rested gently against the scarred-over burns that rested there.

"You're so pretty, Leah," he murmured reverently. His touch ghosted over the ugliness, unperturbed by the whimpers falling from her mouth. "Look at you. You're so perfect. So strong."

Trailing down, he lingered over the heavier scars on her arms. They had faded slightly, but still painted stark over her skin, marring the formerly unbroken flesh in jagged lines. She bit back a pained whimper, squeezing her eyes shut in fear as unwanted images pressed in her mind, of flames licking and searing her body as she desperately fought to escape—

"Your skin is so soft. It reminds me of that first layer of snow in the winter. The scars only prove to me that you've survived so much, that you've fought and won." Leaning down, his stubble rubbed against her as he pressed kiss after kiss into the marks. His exhaled breath made her shiver, goosebumps popping over her skin and making her gasp.

"You still worry I'm only here for sex, don't you, little one?" His words held no bite, just loving concern as he glanced up at her face, awaiting her confirmation. She nodded, ashamed, though it twisted into a cry of ecstasy when his tongue traced one of the thickest scars—one that cut across from her shoulder to her collarbone in a deep, cruel line, nipping it gently every few strokes.

"That couldn't be further from the truth," he chided gently. Leah was finding it hard to breathe as he switched sides, sucking hard enough to mark into her shoulder—the only unmarred spot on that arm.

"I-I," she gasped out, back arching off the bed slightly as his hips ground into hers.

"No matter what it takes," he purred, nipping the shell of her ear now before pulling away to capture her gaze, "no matter how long it takes, I will do everything I can to prove to you every fucking day that I love you."

His sterling-blue eyes held her for a moment longer until his lips began trailing back down her chest and arms. Another bite, a suckled mark into the crook of her elbow, and she shivered under the onslaught. "T-Tobias...!"

"That's it, Sunshine," Another kiss to the pulse point in her wrist. "Take it like a good girl. You're doing so fucking good for me."

Leah couldn't tear her eyes away as his silver-haired head bobbed up and down. Mewling, her toes curled in pleasure as his teeth captured a dusky-pink nipple, suckling as his hand massaged her other breast. She watched her face in the mirror—cheeks flushed, pupils blown, lips parted in a wanton moan. Tobias pulled away after a long moment, trailing kisses down her belly before burying his face between her thighs and making her weep.

"Alpha!" Her fingers were white with how hard they were gripping the headboard, chest heaving as she panted. Her skin glistened as she gave herself over, sobbing as wave after wave of her orgasm crashed over her. His onslaught never let up, coaxing her through it while his tongue swirled around her aching hole.

Drawing himself up, he licked his lips with satisfaction as he slid two fingers deep within her still-fluttering walls, pulling her higher and higher until the only thing she could focus on was him.

"This isn't just lust," he remarked, voice so loving it made her want to cry all over again. "You are so much more to me than just an Omega. You're my mate. You're my everything."

"M-my Alpha!" It was all she could manage to get out, her grip on control slipping as he continued his careful attentions. He enraptured her.

"You are the strongest person I've ever met," sharp thrusts punctuated his words, making her gasp each time they hit home. "You are so fucking gorgeous, Leah, scars and all. I love every single part of you, even the parts that you think are worthless."

She shuddered through another orgasm, feeling the pull of her heat dull. It wasn't over yet, the calm before the final storm, but when she finally came down, Tobias was there beside her. Her head rested on his chest, hand over his heart as his fingers carded through her hair. Her Alpha pressed a single, loving kiss to her head.

"D-did you really mean a-all of that?" She looked up at him, seeing her blush grow in her reflection. He smirked as their eyes met, his gaze soft and open. She hated that even now, she still had to ask these questions—guilt warring in her mind coupled with worry that his steadfast patience would run out.

"Every last word." He assured her, leaning in to press their foreheads together again. His lips brushed hers, capturing her mouth in a loving kiss. They lingered together for several long moments before Leah broke the silence.

"I l-love you."

"I love you too."