Submit to Me

Story Info
Gender neutral D/s story in second person pov for submissive.
736 words
4.28
9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**content warning: bondage, humiliation and impact play**

The anticipation hangs in the air, almost tangible. Knowing you have no control over what's going to happen is enough to make you quiver with need. Sure, we've talked about limits and safewords and all of that before we'd ever started, but now that we have, the reality of the situation is starting to sink in. See, in those conversations we were just two people chatting, and everything was merely hypothetical, an idea, a fantasy.

But now, bound and gagged, barely able to move your hands or feet, you start to think. You can trust me, you think, but there's a part of you that can't help but wonder if I'm going to keep my word and respect all your boundaries. The helplessness you're experiencing right now is exactly what you crave, what you need, and it terrifies you.

I see the struggle going on inside of you right now, but it's unnecessary my love, I would never do anything to harm you. Hurt you, I will, tease you and humiliate you and torment you until you're nothing but a pathetic little blubbering mess. But I'll take good care of you, my little plaything. I'm always careful with what belongs to me, and you... You. Are. Mine.

With a gentle caress of your cheek and a slight lift of your chin I force you to look at me. Do you trust me? I ask, and you nod. Then let's start, I whisper in your ear. You're already naked and immobilised, clearly turned on, ashamed and flustered by how easily I turned you into this helpless slutty fuck-toy, just waiting to be played with. A few stern words and some knots were all it took to get you desperate for my touch.

Your eyes get bigger and bigger as you see me walk over to the toys I laid out for us. You can't see exactly what I brought from your position, but you know I have an extensive collection and you know my tastes well enough to suspect what's coming now. When I turn around you see that I picked up a chastity belt for you and you shake your head.

'Oh come on darling, we're just beginning, I don't want you to get too excited too fast... That would ruin the mood, don't you think, pet?'

You avert your eyes in acceptance, knowing you can't change my mind about this part. When you're all safe and locked up the real fun can begin. Even with your hands untied you wouldn't be able to get off like this, securely tucked away, but I was generous enough to put in a butt plug before locking you up.

Don't you like it when I take care of you like this, pet? You nod enthusiastically, leaning into my touch as I admire my work. Bound and locked away, you can't help but drool all over yourself. You whine as I pull away and call you a pathetic little whore, but it's not because you're offended, it's because you need more. More degradation, more pain, more domination and more of me. I, for my part, am more than happy to oblige. I grab you by your hair and roughly drag you over to the bed. You let out a sharp breath, but I can see you smile when I throw you down on the bed. I'm sure it hurts, but the position you're in, face down in the sheets and ass up in the air, like an animal in heat, is enough to turn you on. I get out the flogger and start teasing you with it, slowly dragging it along the back of your legs, your beautiful ass and all the way up to your shoulders.

When the first blow strikes, it surprises you. You try to scream, but the gag is quite effective, rendering you mute. It wasn't a hard blow, you felt the shock more than you did the pain, but the next few blows get harder and harder, until there are tears streaming down your gorgeous face. I can see you struggling, so I decide it's time for a break. I lovingly caress all the places I've struck, massaging and kissing them bit by bit. I whisper in your ear, how proud I am of you for taking this and what a good pet you are.

~to be continued~