Beg for Me

Story Info
Tobias wants to know just how good Leah feels.
1k words
4.43
4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tobias' kisses give me life. He makes me feel like I'm floating, like we're the only two people in the universe while being so deliciously demanding that all I could do was take it. His hands tangle in my locks, same as mine, clutching the shorn gray hairs of his head, my fingers brushing the scar over the back of his neck. His teeth are nipping at my lip, tongue tangled around mine as we dance together, as his body presses mine against the door.

We pull away, gasping for air. His blown, icy blue eyes lock on mine, so desperate that I mewl. I shudder as his hands release me, only to trail down my arms and back up my chest as he mouths my neck, stubble scraping against the sensitive skin and making me whine louder. One hand lands on my breast, squeezing and kneading with one big hand while the other keeps me trapped.

"Fuck," he growls. "You're so fucking pretty, Sunshine."

My only reply is my hands pulling at his shirt, but after a moment, he traps my hands up and over my head. "I don't think so, pretty girl."

I gulp. "Yes, Sir."

"Good girl."

His fingers set to work again, tenderly lifting my shirt above my head and baring me to the cold room. I shiver with anticipation as his gaze lingers on my chest, my nipples stiff and pink against my pale skin. His eyes are hungry as they drag back to mine.

"Strip."

A blush spread across my face at his words. "I--Tobias..."

"Well?"

Slowly, shyly, I step away from the wall. My hands shake a little as I pull my leggings down, the heat between my legs quickening in time with my pulse. His gaze simmers with heat, watching my every timid move. His arms cross over his chest, examining me with one eyebrow raised.

"Slower."

The way he's watching me feels so wretchedly good. Kicking my leggings away now, I slide my panties down next, dragging the damp fabric away and baring myself to him. The vulnerability sends another pulse of slick down my legs, Tobias' eyes following it with a heated look before he steps closer. Instinctively, I step back, and again, until I'm pressed against the bed with nowhere to go but down.

"Good girl."

I gulp as he pulls something from his pocket, turning it over and over in his hand. He keeps it just barely obscured from my vision, using his other hand to push me onto the bed. His touch sent spikes of heat through my skin, making me arch up into him even as anxiety spears through me. He looms over me, one hand gently trailing over my chest again.

"You're going to cum for me, pretty girl."

I nod helplessly, pulling in another heaving breath. He smirks, clicking the object in his hand until it whirrs. It's suddenly against my clit, making me arch off the bed with a loud whine as it sucks against the tiny nub. It's so perfect, almost as good as his face buried between my legs, as he stands over me and watches. I squeeze my eyes shut for a mere moment before he taps my forehead.

"Keep your eyes open," he demands.

"Yes, Sir!" I gasp. My clit aches, the pleasure overwhelming as I catch sight of his hardening length tenting in his jeans. Before I can get to the peak, the toy clicks off, making me borderline growl.

"Sir," my needy whine makes him smirk.

"Sit up for a moment." I race to comply, feeling him slide in behind me. His cock presses against my backside as he settles in, pulling my back flush with his chest as I melt against him. He arranges my feet over his legs, spreading my thighs wide open as his fingers find my wetness again.

"Good girl," the toy buzzes to life again, pulling a strangled moan from deep within me as it circles the bundle of nerves. "How does it feel?"

"So good," I gasp out.

"More, Leah."

"No, please..."

"More or I stop."

As I fall stubbornly silent, the toy stops and his hands pull away. I look at him desperately. The same eyebrow quirked as his eyes glazed with pleasure. "Sir, please..."

The toy starts again, and I shudder. "Be a good girl." He warns.

"Feels so good," I finally moan.

"What feels good?" He taunts.

"You, Sir! Your--fuck--your hands on my body a-and the toy and you're so warm against me and the way you control me and dominate me please Sir," The dam breaks and I babble helplessly, feeling his other hand gently spread my lips and one long finger probe into my sopping pussy.

I can't help it. I hump into his hand as a keening wail grows in my throat, chasing the high as his mouth nips at my ear. He's whispering something, but amidst the pleasure, I can't hear anything except for the pounding of my heart as I wordlessly beg for more.

"Cum."

I scream my release as waves of pleasure pulse through my body. I can't think, can't speak, can't breathe as I clamp down on his fingers and shake in his lap.

"Good girl," he growls. "Such a good girl, cumming so hard. Keep going, Leah, ride it out."

The intensity of the toy ramps up and I scream, paralyzed, as he pulls more and more out of me. One arm clamps across my chest, forcing me to stay in place. The pleasure is so intense I feel tears dripping down my face as I gasp and moan and quiver, crying out helplessly.

Finally, finally, the toy grinds to a halt. I'm limp against him, my Alpha gently pulling his hands away to cuddle me in close as the aftershocks shake me. One hand smooths down my hair as he kisses my forehead, eyes soft in stark contrast to how demanding he was mere moments ago.

"Good girl." He nuzzles his nose against my temple. "Such a good girl for me. You did so good, Sunshine. Such a good job, such a good girl."

"Alpha," I whimper out tiredly.

"I've got you, sweet girl. I'm here." He tugs a blanket over our bodies, calming my shivers as I curl into him, completely spent. My eyes flutter shut, breathing calmer now as he tugs me closer.

"Good girl, Leah. I love you so much. Such a good, obedient, perfect Omega for me."