Pretty Molly's Dirty Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing up off the toilet, Molly put down the lid then flushed the loo, the clean water consigning Molly's dirty toilet paper and her feces to Sydney's sewer system where it belonged. With the sound of the toilet cistern refilling, Molly pulled up her knickers, adjusted them around her bum and her box, smoothed down her skirt and exited the toilet, opening the door and making for the bathroom.

As Molly washed her hands with plenty of soap and warm water, the pretty blonde teenager had no clue at all that Alex had spent the seven minutes or so that she was sitting on the toilet doing her poo-poos that Alex had been loitering outside the toilet door, quietly listening to her peeing, pooing and farting on the toilet, and advancing the toilet roll to get loo paper to wipe her bottom.

Alex of course had made a hasty retreat to the living room as soon as he heard Molly flush the toilet, and was innocently sitting in an armchair reading a book as Molly collected her bag and phone and left to catch her bus.

"See you later Alex, have a good day," Molly called as she passed by on her way to the front door.

"Catch you later Molly, have a good day too," Alex called as Molly opened the front door, closing it behind herself.

Alex stood up, sporting a massive bulge at the front of his shorts. He walked to the window, peeping at Molly's fine teenage body as the beautiful Swedish student went out the front gate and up the road to catch her bus. He was now alone in the house, alone with Molly's dirty panties in her hamper.

Alex's first destination was the toilet, and as soon as he walked in he was hit by the strong smell of girl poo. Molly's girl poo. Shit that had come out of Molly's anus and into the toilet, along with the smell of her farts. Alex stood with a raging hard on smelling Molly's farts and poo that lingered around the loo, pondering why he was always more turned on when she was smelly like today.

Leaving the toilet, Alex made the short trip into Molly's bedroom and of course a beeline for her dirty clothes hamper where there would be plenty of her smelly panties for him to sniff. He hadn't had a chance to do it this week, and he wondered what delights would be awaiting him.

Alex immediately found his target, three pairs of the teenager's panties on top of her clothes. There was a pure white pair, a pink pair and a light blue pair, the plain pastel colors somehow accentuating their beauty and feminine appeal.

Reaching into the hamper, Alex extricated all three pairs of panties. As usual, they were covered in stains courtesy of Molly's dried cunt juice, the strong smell of the teenager's pussy entering his nostrils as he sniffed each double cotton panty saddle in turn. On the white pair, he could even detect the slight yellow staining and associated odor of Molly's dried piss, evidently a few drops of urine had splashed onto her pretty white knickers.

Again diving into the hamper, Alex got two more pairs Molly's dirty teen panties out. A lemon colored pair had a liberal amount of feminine stains courtesy of Molly's smelly snatch, and Alex eagerly sniffed them. Some guys might have been turned off by the very strong, fishy smell of Molly's vagina, but it had the exact opposite effect on Alex.

The other pair of panties were white with butterflies on them, and as well as bearing the odor of their owner's smelly snatch they also showed that Molly had messed up again one day when she went to the toilet, a brown skid mark clear on the back panel. Molly's poo stain on these panties wasn't as big as her skid marks the other week, but it was Molly's shit and Alex was only too happy to sniff the result of Molly's slip up with her toilet hygiene.

Putting the poo-stained panties back in the hamper, Alex got another pair of Molly's dirty panties, these ones white with cartoon cats on them. The double cotton panty saddle was stiff with pussy stains, evidently Molly had been pretty damp down there the day she was wearing them. Alex was so engrossed in the sniffing Molly's female odors on her underpants that it was way too late when from behind him a female voice with a strong Swedish accent asked, "Alex, what are you doing?"

Alex turned around fast, Molly's cartoon cat knickers still in his hands, and came face to face with the slim attractive form of Molly standing in the doorway, a look of concern and confusion etched upon her pretty face.

Alex felt his heart sink and panic in the pit of his stomach. He had been caught in the act smelling Molly's dirty knickers. Fuck, this was the worst thing ever. His mind raced. What should he do? Go to Watson's Bay and commit suicide by jumping off The Gap? Maybe. Or maybe he should run away and never come back. Such was his sense of panic that if he started running now, Alex was sure he could make it to Adelaide or even Darwin by lunchtime.

"Molly, I'm sorry," Alex stammered, as the young Scandinavian student stared at him evenly with her pretty blue eyes. "I was just, I didn't mean to ..."

Alex's voice trailed off as he wondered why Molly was back. She should have been on her bus to university now. "What are you doing back here?"

Molly answered without thinking. "Three members of the group were sick, they have colds, I get call on my phone as I wait for bus telling me they reschedule." The young girl paused, suddenly realizing that Alex was in no position to ask her questions given what he was doing. "Never mind what I'm doing back here. What are you doing in my bedroom, smelling my panties?"

"Molly, I'm really sorry, it won't happen again I swear, I'll never come in here again I promise, please don't tell anyone," Alex pleaded.

Molly again regarded Alex with a neutral expression. "Alex, I think we need to talk about this." She slipped off her shoes so she was barefoot, and guided the still panic-stricken Alex to her bed, sitting down beside him.

After two or three seconds of awkward silence, Molly said, "So Alex, do you like smelling my panties?'

"Like, no, I don't like it, not at all," replied Alex, not sure of what the fuck he could say in this situation.

Molly looked somewhat amused and rolled her eyes. "So, you go around violating girls' privacy by smelling their panties, even though you don't like it?"

"No, I do, I mean I did, I don't anymore, I won't do it again," Alex pleaded.

Molly put a cute smile on her pretty face. "Alex, I see you looking at me all the time. You look at my boobs, my bottom and my feet so much I think you have foot fetish about me. And I see you looking at my panties on clothes line lots of times. This is first time I know about you smelling my panties though."

"I'm really sorry Molly, it must be so weird and uncomfortable for you."

"Weird and uncomfortable yes, and definitely a bit creepy but you do it for reason because you like me. You can't help that."

"I like you as a friend, Molly, you're a really nice person," Alex began, before Molly cut him short.

"Alex, I know you have crush on me, it very obvious and I very flattered. But you don't know certain things about me."

"What sort of things, Molly?" Alex asked.

"Oh, that I get turned on by fantasies about guys perving on me," said Molly. "Sometimes when I get undressed, when I take bath or shower or when I sit down on toilet I imagine handsome guys peeping at me and it get me really hot. I like it when guys check me out when I go by, or try to look up my skirt or dress. When I know handsome guy likes me, I think about what he want to do with me and it turn me on." Molly looked at Alex. "And you are very handsome guy Alex, you are turned on by me, I am turned on by you so I think there's only one thing we can do right now. Have sex. I love sex, and I think you love sex too."

Alex could not believe what was happening, and began to babble. "Well we could have sex if you really wanted, if you don't want to say no, if you feel like ..." Molly laughed her cute laugh, and put her fingers on Alex's lips to shut him up.

"Alex, be quiet," said Molly. "You want to fuck me, I want you to fuck me, so why waste time sitting here talking about it all day?"

Molly and Alex looked into each other's eyes and embraced, then began to kiss. The kissing was light at first, just on the lips, but soon became more passionate, the teenagers' lips interlocking for a deep French kiss. They lay back together on the bed, their tongues in each other's mouths. Alex could feel one of Molly's bare feet against his legs, her toes running up and down and he reached behind Molly, taking the teenager in a tight embrace, feeling the clasp of her bra strap.

Alex's erection throbbed in his underpants as he and Molly made out, while between Molly's legs she was getting wetter and wetter by the second as her clitoris tingled and responded. Molly had a naturally moist snatch anyway which accounted for the strong feminine smells on her knickers every day, but when turned on Molly's fanny got far wetter than most girls' vaginas.

"So, it obvious how much you like my feet," said Molly as she and Alex stopped making out, and came up for breath.

Alex looked at Molly's bare teenage toes, her soles and arches so appealing. "You've got really pretty feet, Molly."

"Well, there is no need to just look at them, I love to have my feet played with," said Molly. She sat on the bed, extending her legs and bare feet towards Alex. "And I give you treat too, you can look at my panties while you play with my feet."

With that, Molly opened up her knees and sat in a most unladylike position with her legs wide apart, shamelessly showing off her white panties with pretty pink flowers to Alex. Alex could see the slight indentation of Molly's vagina in the cotton fabric, and he stared at Molly's crotch as he got to work on the young girl's bare feet.

Alex kissed and caressed Molly's soles and arches, and kissed and sucked on her toes, from her big toes down to her cute little pinky toes. Molly's pussy reacted to the stimulus, the teen twitching on the bed as her panties got wetter and stickier still, and that Alex could see her knickers was another huge turn on for the teenager.

"You liked looking at my panties, didn't you Alex?" Molly purred as Alex stopped sucking her right pinky toe.

"Sure did," said Alex, staring up Molly's skirt at her floral knickers.

"And you like to smell them don't you, you bad boy?" Molly teased.

"Yeah," Alex agreed.

"Well, don't be shy, smell the ones that I'm wearing now." The teenager pointed at the indentation of her pussy in her knickers.

Alex put his face between Molly's legs, and into her panty-covered crotch. Immediately, the strong smell of Molly's cunt entered his nostrils as he sniffed her snatch through her knickers. Molly was one smelly young lady down below, but Alex didn't mind it, in fact he loved it.

"Can you smell my pussy?" Molly asked.

"For sure," said Alex.

"Would you like to see my pussy? Of course you would."

Alex took his face out from between Molly's legs, and the teenagers sat together on the bed. Molly lifted her skirt, and held out the elastic waistband of her knickers allowing Alex to look down her panties at her pussy.

Alex drooled as he looked at Molly's feminine mound covered in blonde pubic hair, Molly looking down her knickers too at her private female area.

"I do not like to shave my pubic hair, I think I look better hairy down there."

"You do, you look great." Alex could not stop staring at Molly's pubes.

"How about you put your hand down my panties?" Molly suggested.

Alex wasn't going to knock back such an invitation, and eagerly slid his hand down the front of Molly's knickers, his fingers going through her pubic hair and onto her feminine mound. He pushed his hand deeper into her pants, Molly gasping as his fingers went into her wet and aroused pussy, fingering her tingling clit, the toes on Molly's bare feet clenching at his touch.

Much as young Molly enjoyed a handsome young guy having his hand down the front of her pants, she could see the tent-like bulge at the front of Alex's shorts and was keen to see and experience what was underneath.

"Not fair, you get into my pants, I don't get into yours," Molly said in mock protest.

Alex extricated his hand from Molly's knickers then knelt on the bed, and the stunning Swedish girl quickly turned her attention to his groin. Molly's eager young hands went to the front of Alex's shorts, untying the cord and pulling them down to reveal Alex's bulging red underpants which she also pulled down to his thighs, freeing his erection, the young woman very pleased she was the cause of this.

"I think you pleased to see me, Alex," Molly joked. The teenager's hands went to his cock, stroking and teasing his penis, before Molly began to jerk him off. So good at manual relief was Molly that Alex worried he might lose control and cum prematurely, maybe even ejaculating all over Molly herself.

"I think you like what comes next," smiled Molly, lowering her face into Alex's groin, teasing his dick with her tongue and tee-bagging his balls before she went down completely, taking Alex's erection in her mouth and sucking him off, the teenager stroking Alex's foreskin as she gave fellatio to increase her lover's pleasure.

Alex felt like he was in heaven as Molly gave him head and could have stayed in this position all day, but after a few minutes of delight Molly removed her mouth from his cock and said, "Take my knickers off, Alex."

Alex's hands were up Molly's skirt within seconds, taking hold of the teenager's knickers and pulling them down her shapely legs to her ankles, and slipping them off over her bare feet.

"Lucky for you Alex I like guys to smell my panties. So smell these ones while I have fun."

With that, Molly lay on her back and spread her legs wide, shamelessly showing off her snatch. Alex admired Molly's hairy cunt, the teenager's pretty pink vagina looking most inviting. Below Molly's vulva, Alex could see the tight, starfish shape of her anus.

Alex buried his face in Molly's white cotton floral panties, the saddle wet and sticky thanks to her excitement. As Alex smelled Molly's damp and fresh cunt stains, the now knicker-less Molly inserted two fingers up her cooch and began to masturbate, the teenager writhing on the bed as she self-pleasured, turned on by her lover sniffing her smelly knickers.

With Molly's panties off, Alex could distinctly smell Molly's aroused pussy, and he got to smell even more when Molly pulled her fingers out of her twat and placed them under Alex's nose.

"Sniff my fingers, Alex," Molly urged.

Alex did just this, and was rewarded by cunt smells on his lover's sticky fingers. "You like the way that my pussy smell, Alex?"

"Oh yeah," said Alex dreamily, hoping that the odor of Molly's smelly snatch would never leave his nostrils.

"Well, you will love it even more a bit later," said Molly suggestively. "But for now, let's get out of our clothes so we can have some more fun.

Alex hastily removed his shorts, tee-shirt and underpants, and while Molly was commando she took off her blouse and her skirt. When she unhooked and removed her bra, Alex thought he would cum everywhere; so beautiful were Molly's big teenage tits.

He was no less impressed by Molly's bare bottom, the fair skin of the young girl's peach-shaped buttocks a magnificent sight to behold. If there was a prize for the best girl's bottom, then Molly's bum would be the frontrunner. And if all Swedish girls' bums were as good as Molly's bum, then Stockholm sounded like a pretty great future holiday destination for Alex.

Completely naked, Molly and Alex writhed on the bed while making out, Alex's fingers roaming all over Molly's breasts, pubic hair and her bottom, while Molly mainly teased Alex's dick with her nimble fingers. Feeling Alex's fingers in her arse crack, Molly cried out, "Don't be shy, finger my bottom properly Alex."

Alex pushed deeper into the sweaty divide between Molly's butt cheeks, and soon his fingers found the sensitive skin that separated Molly's vulva from her anus. Molly let out a squeak of delight as Alex's finger touched her arsehole, circling the rear opening.

"Don't stop there, put your finger up my bottom Alex," Molly urged.

"Really?" Alex gasped, somewhat taken aback.

"Really," Molly assured him. "It feel so hot when guy put his fingers up my arse, Alex."

Alex gently pushed against the tight, starfish-shaped rear opening to Molly's bowels and let it slide up into her back passage, Molly going rigid at getting a finger up her arse. Alex could feel Molly's anal sphincter, and how tight and hot she was inside her back door, the walls of Molly's rectum closing in around Alex's finger. He couldn't believe he was fingering Molly in the place where her poo came oozing out of her bottom when she went to the toilet, but this was the reality of the situation. To increase Molly's pleasure, Alex reached around with his other hand and fingered her pussy.

When it came time to extricate his fingers from Molly's genitals and anus, Alex could not resist as discrete sniff at these digits when Molly was going into her bag. The finger that had been up her box smelled of her pussy of course, and while the finger that had gone up her arse emerged clean, the smell of Molly's poo was very obvious.

Molly took a condom from her bag and grinned at Alex. "Don't worry, you get to fuck me soon. But first, lie flat on your back while I sit on your face and we go 69."

Alex did exactly as he was told, Molly straddling him one bare foot each side of his head before squatting and lowering her fanny down into his face. Her very wet and fragrant fanny, thanks in part to her abundant pubes trapping her private girly smells between her legs. Molly's super-smelly pussy drove him wild as he ate her out, fragrant pussy juice on his tongue, and Molly's mouth drove him wilder still as she leaned forward and sucked his dick nice and hard.

After a few minutes, Molly moved her bum forward and look a break from fellating him. "You eat out my front bottom Alex, but my back bottom miss out and is jealous, you need to lick me there too, Alex."

With that, Molly resumed sucking his cock and Molly's anal area was directly in Alex's face. While Molly had scored 100% on her toilet hygiene during her last visit to the loo and wiped all her poo away from her butt, given how much poo there had been, how smelly it was and that she had been to the toilet all less than an hour ago meant that Alex could still smell Molly's poo around her anus and on her buttocks.

Smelling their lover's bowel movements might have put off another guy, but not Alex, who was turned on by the lingering smell of Molly's shit, and eagerly licked both her buttocks and her anus, Alex noting how salty the teenager tasted around her bum. Again, Alex could have happily stayed like this the rest of the day, licking Molly's bum while she gave him a head job, but Molly had other ideas and lifted her arse out of his face while stopping fellating him.

"You need to wear condom, otherwise you get me pregnant, and then what would your parents and my parents say?" Molly said, as she unwrapped a condom and slipped and secured it onto Alex's cock. The naked, nubile teenager then onto all fours on the bed.

"Doggy style is best way for you to fuck me Alex." With that Molly thrust her hot teenage arse up into the air and waited for the inevitable.

Alex got behind Molly, and looked at her bare bottom with her vagina and anus on display. Mounting Molly from behind, Alex slid his condom covered cock up into her moist young pussy, the teenager gasping and the toes of her bare feet clenching as he fully entered her.

Fucking Molly slowly at first, Alex began to screw her harder and faster, his balls slapping against her butt, Molly getting wetter and wetter as the excitement built. Pussy juice flowed from Molly's vagina like a leaking tap, and thanks to Molly having a moist and smelly pussy at the best of times, the strong odor of her feminine excitement filled the bedroom, increasing Alex's libido off the charts.