Pretty Molly's Dirty Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both were sweating heavily as Alex continued to fuck Molly, sometimes reaching around to fondle her breasts, other times sweeping away her long blonde hair to gently nibble the nape of her neck, and increasing her pleasure.

With such intense fucking, both teenagers reached orgasm at the same time. Alex yelled out 'fuck' as he came, his cock deep inside Molly's cunt ejaculating a tidal wave of semen into the condom, the contraceptive preventing his sperm from swimming up Molly's birth canal into her uterus and fallopian tubes, and probably fertilizing one of her ova.

At the same time, the waves of pleasure from Molly's clitoris turned into one intense feeling that went through her vagina and into her bowels. Molly's anus felt like it was on fire as the muscles in her rectum tensed, her nipples tingled and the toes of her bare feet clenched as she squealed, her twat releasing her orgasm into Alex's groin, the teenager crying out in delight as the smell of her female orgasm filled the already distinctly feminine smelling room.

With orgasm reached, the sweaty Alex removed his subsiding erection from Molly's sticky and smelly snatch, the naked teenagers kissing and caressing each other as the lay on the bed, Alex stroking Molly's triangle of blonde pubic hair.

"It is pity I did not catch you smelling my panties sooner, then we would have been able to fuck each other earlier," observed Molly.

"That's true," observed Alex, stroking Molly's long blonde hair. While Molly was hot, he couldn't believe that she put out that easily, as she seemed pretty naïve and proper for this. But she loved sex -- she had said as much -- and she was kinky to boot. What more could a guy want?

"Now, we need to take shower as we smell of sweat and my vagina, but first you want to see really cool trick I do?"

Without waiting for response, Molly removed Alex's condom with her nimble fingers, held it up to her mouth and tipped the condom's contents onto her tongue, the young girl swirling the semen around seductively, before swallowing the sticky white fluid with a big gulp.

"You like my party trick?" Molly laughed, the teenager sitting stark naked with her legs wide open showing her pubes and pussy.

"I love it, its so hot," said the amazed Alex.

"Well, it even more hot for us to shower together," Molly declared.

Alex enjoyed the stunning view of Molly's bare bottom as she led the way to the bathroom, and turned on the shower. The naked teenagers kissed and caressed under the warm water, Alex unable to believe he was showering with Molly after fucking her. It was something he thought would only ever stay as a dream.

He watched as Molly washed her pussy, applying plenty of soap and water, her blonde bush saturated and full of suds and bubbles, water running down Molly's water to her bare feet and the shower floor. While Molly had a naturally smelly pussy, it was not the result of any failings in her feminine hygiene practices.

Their shower at an end, Alex and Molly began to dress. "Don't think that is a one off, Alex," Molly said as she put on her panties, pulling them up and adjusting them around her bottom and her box.

"No," said Alex, his heart beating in anticipation of fucking Molly again.

"We do it doggy-style today, we still have missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and me bent over table with my skirt around my waist and panties around my ankles while you fuck me," observed Molly. She put her bra on, harnessing her beautiful young breasts.

"That sounds so hot," said Alex.

"Of course it is hot," said Molly. The pair were now fully dressed, and Molly said to Alex, "Alex, can you keep a secret?"

"Sure I can," said Alex.

Molly leaned over and whispered in his ear, "I really, really love anal and one day soon I'm going to let you fuck me up my arse."

With that, Molly said nothing more and Alex could only stare at the shape of her bum through her short black skirt, the young man thinking of having vaginal sex with Molly in the positions she mentioned, but mostly fucking the superhot Swedish student in her arse like she had said.

Molly's arrival in the house may have been the worst thing in the world according to Emma, but the best thing ever for Alex. And if today's events were anything to go by, 2010, 2011 and 2012 would be the greatest years of his life.

THE END -- PLEASE RATE & COMMENT.