Pretty Princess, Corrupted Guards Ch. 02

Story Info
A delicate princess is taken by her corrupted guards.
3.1k words
4.03
6.7k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Princess tried to stay awake. She didn't trust Raen. But when her head finally drooped, sleep took her quickly.

When she awoke they took her armor, her trunk of clothes, and even her masquerade costume. They tore the sleepwear she had on to shreds, right off her body. Once pleased she had nothing to wear, her handmaid was returned clutching a single outfit. "Put this on or stay naked."

The maid apologized for being forced to alter it. It was a beautiful white sundress of imported fabric that was cut short, where it would've ended below her knees it now ended halfway up her ass. At least the maid salvaged some of the fabric to make ribbons that she wore around her hair and wrist. A plunging neckline was added. Combined with the corset they made her wear, even the maid blushed at the Princess's cleavage and was caught staring. Probably more in jealousy than lust thought the Princess, but she wasn't sure anymore of anything. The Princess looked at herself in a mirror. They wanted her as a slutty bride and they got it. She thought about her parent's annoyance with her refusal to ever marry the suitors they brought.

Once she was finished being dressed they put food rations on a table, empty a chamberpot, and leave with the maid, groping her ass and smaller breasts on the way out.

The Princess sits alone in her caravan then, trying to catch up on sleep. At sunset, they enter her room without knocking and she is led outside. The sun was setting to a mockery of a wedding ritual.

With a white blanket adorned by a few wild flowers and a barrel, they built a mock altar. She was bent over the altar, her ample bosom accentuated by the corset on display for everyone gathered before her, who she tried to not look at.

Skilled dark skinned hands of a stranger began tying her arms and legs behind her with complex knotting while some priestly sounding words were said. When the knots were finally finished she didn't bother looking, sure it was some perverted fantasy come to life. Whoever was giving the fake sermon started rubbing and groping her exposed ass, her dress doing nothing to protect her.

After some clapping, the half-orc quartermaster Fraedrik slides a ring two sizes too large onto her left ring finger. More clapping and cheering. He then pulls down her dress to expose her breasts and unties some of her corset so they only partially push her breasts up. Louder cheers and catcalls.

Some guards in manacles off to the side yell at them to control themselves and to let her go. Some chained guards watch silently, uncomfortably trying to hide something between their legs.

The orc says something about promising to have her nipples pierced when they get to town. He puts on a joke of a show trying to put deciding what kind of ring to use, evaluating one style of ring then twisting her nipples. She was already stiff from the cold night air but her nipples grew even more from the orc playing with her in front of everyone. Eventually, the orc pretends to give up and paints a small circle around her nipples with a paintbrush. He also draws a single vertical orange line below her left shoulder with paint.

There is cheering suddenly and she hears someone being brought on stage behind her. It's the Captain's voice, no longer soft, and filled with fright, "Princess? Are you okay? Gods damn it's all true what they said." She finally made it to the Captain but the Princess knows it's too late. Even if they got up and ran, she was tied up in some likely lewd manner and they'd catch her quickly. She could also hear the Captain's chains. She was going to be violated tonight. At least by a man she always fancied since she was a child.

A monster says something about getting ready and the Captain is pushed down to his knees in front of her, his face pushed into her breasts. There are bruises on his naked body and his wrists are bound in chains. But otherwise he didn't look too harmed or worse for wear, just a bit pale and sick like the others, but holding out quite strongly, as handsome as ever with his graying blond hair. The Captain places his lips on her breasts.

From behind, her underwear is slowly pulled down to her ankles and fingers start stroking her thighs, surprisingly gentle. The Captain in front of her whispers "I'll just pretend. Play along and we can get out of this." He nuzzles his face into her breasts and his lips latch on near her nipple, not on it. He puts on a show for the others, making fake loud slurping noises, despite not really moving any of his lips or tongue. Whoever is behind her starts fingering her, but gentle and respectful. She now becomes more worried about what's happening behind her than in front.

The Captain readjusts and she can see his impressive uncut dick starting to harden. She'd never seen it before and it was larger than in her imagination, even flaccid. This thought, and the stranger's fingers who seem to know what they're doing, causes her to sigh lustfully. The Captain notices and picks up his fake sounds and acting, but his lips actually attach to her nipples now.

Time passes for the Princess, tracked by the sun's warmth leaving her back as it sets. They've been doing this for a while now and the Princess can feel her body warming up to whoever is playing with her pussy. The fingers behind her stop teasing and being moving with intention towards her clit. The fingers slide in circles around her exposed clitoris, her own wetness helping lubricate the motions. The fingers play her body like an instrument. No one has touched her like this before. Her legs melt. Gods, she realizes these might be the most talented caresses from a lover she's ever had.

The sun is about set and lanterns are lit near them. This is taking too long complains a green skinned orcish monster. He pushes the Captain to the side. The Captain begs, "Don't hurt her! She's still our Princess! She's very delicate!"

The monster in front of her holds up her chin. Forced to look at the crowd, she sees at least five men in the front row lazily masturbating. A leather strapped gag with a ring is forced into her mouth, she tests and she can't close her teeth anymore and knows what is coming. The monster praises the craftsmanship before he begins playing with her tits and stroking himself. He gets hard quickly and positions in front of her, blocking her view of the crowd, filling it instead with his massive green cock getting more and more erect.

For whatever reason this is a cue for the stranger from behind to begin softly running his other hand up and down her body, teasing her back, and her thighs, all the while continuing to finger her. She can feel her own wetness from his roaming hand as it moves up and down her inner thigh. The Princess backs into the stranger, one part to seek his more gentle touches, the other to get away from the monster's cock.

The monster won't have this and grips her hair, pulling her back as he thrusts his cock into her held-open mouth. It invades her tongue which she pulls aside as best she can. She is pulled back and forth. The man behind inserts his fingers into her wet pussy, so she is impaled in both directions as she is moved back and forth. Two thick fingers slide inside her pussy and she knows this is the beginning of the end.

The crowd cheers as she is throat fucked, her throat bulging and her tits slapping back and forth as the monster gets more aggressive. Her hair is bunched in his fists and used as handles. That doesn't feel good to her. But she can't deny the fingers feel good. A mix of pain and pleasure from a giver and a taker. Her mind tells her to put her trust into the giver, surely he will save her, he's making her feel so good after all. He's fucking her pussy and clit at the same time, something she's never felt before, and gods was it good.

The Captain pleads on the ground next to the three, "'Be gentle! Stop it! She's so much smaller than you!"

Her legs tremble, she knows she might cum from the stranger behind her. No, she'll definitely cum from this stranger if he keeps doing this. The fingers are constant and persistent now, she can hear the wet schlicking noises. Will she give in? She moans, a weird sound while gagged and drool escapes the corner of her mouth. She doesn't care anymore, she can tell her pussy is soaking wet and her clit is asking for release. She's cum from lovers that perform way worse and she has no chance against whoever is behind her. The fingers behind her bring her closer and closer. It's unfair how well he can control her body. She'll give in to the stranger, it's impossible to resist.

A thumb begins to circle her clit now in a rhythmic hypnotic motion, just slightly more than what her body is willing to accept. "Gods how is he so good at this" she thinks. "This isn't right," her internal monologue battles. "Give in." "I'm going to get ravaged tonight anyways." "It's not your fault, you did all you could." "The Captains going first at least, I can trust him." "Fuck I'm so wet it's embarrassing." "The Captains dick looked so nice." "You two are married now, his dick is all yours." "It's your duty, really." "Enjoy it, stop caring." "You aren't a Princess anymore really."

The Captain gets angry, "Let her go or else you'll all hang! It's not too late to walk away."

With new eyes and a new appreciation, she starts studying he monster's shaft entering and exiting her mouth. A veiny thick throbbing green cock. She adjusts her neck and relaxes her tongue to make it easier for the two of them. The fingers change their angle on her clit to be aggressive. This feels even better. Her lower body tenses. She moans and a strand of saliva escapes her mouth, hanging in the air, swaying back and forth as she is face fucked.

The stranger behind her is no longer gentle, a hand grabs her ass and slaps it, pleased with his work and the sounds coming from her now. His other hand never stops stroking her clit. The monster in front finally releases her hair and grabs her skull instead. In the corner of her eye, she sees someone in the front row cum and spills his seed on the ground.

Her ass is slapped one more time. Her body tenses and her toes curl. Her mind empties and she forgets she's bound. She tries to move her legs but the bindings hold her in place.

A voice behind her, someone familiar, a voice she trusts, but guttural and in lust, "Cum for me you dirty whore Princess."

Her brain stumbles at the concept of the stranger being someone she trusts. This moment of uncertainty brings down her walls, like a single crack that shatters a window. Her mind immediately catches up with her body and the reality of the situation. The scent of precum from the cock in front of her smells so manly. Her ears focus on the sound of her own throat gurgling with cock. The taste of precum is suddenly on her tongue, it's sticky, pungent, and intoxicating. She swallows some of her own spit mixed with cum. She dares to look upwards at the monster in front of her, his face is strained and focused on the cock sliding in and out of her lips. He doesn't seem to be in control of his lust. She moans with no reservation and she pushes her lower body into the man behind her wanting more. The man responds by slightly increases his pace on her clit and holding her ass firmly.

She pictures how hot she must look. Her breasts really did look amazing with the corset. They must look so lewd in her slutty dress. From behind, she knew her ass was driving the man crazy, given the man's worship of it. She was thrusting willingly into him now, the man would not be able to resist her. Gods she was sure she was so fucking sexy right now. The center of attention of so many men and a beacon of lust.

She feels the approaching wave of an orgasm. Her body was going to take over. No, the man behind was going to take over. His fingers are too much on her clit and they weren't stopping. No point fighting it. Gods did she feel good. The touch from the man was powerful. She'll cum for him. He won't stop until she cums. She'll give in. She moans repeatedly into her gag.

"Cum for me!"

Her toes curl and an orgasm takes hold and ripples pure bliss through her body.

She screams into her gag: "Yes... ♥Yes♥... Yes!"

The Captain replies defeated: "No..."

She shudders but the fingers do not let up on her clit. A second wave of bliss hits her. She'd do whatever the man behind her wanted. A third wave of bliss cascades through her body.

"Cum for me Princess!"

She tries to vocalize into her gag: "I'm cumming♥"

The whole thing was so sexy. She was a mess but didn't care because she knew she was sexy. Everyone wanted her and she knew it to be true and loved it. The stranger behind her laid her bare and destroyed her walls with just his fingers. And she loved feeling naked. A fourth wave of ecstasy runs through her entire body, starting from her toes.

This was Saraena's first orgasm since the guards transformed and it was also the best she's ever had.

The monster in front of her didn't bother changing his pace, carrying on with a lustful determination. She doubts he even cares about her, he's just having his way with her. She's an object they will use without a care. She tries to pull back and remembers her wrists are bound. A final fifth wave of bliss, smaller, runs through half her body.

And now she realizes she is vulnerable, her body so close to feeling pain it becomes confused. She struggles to free her legs and pull away from the man now, who removes his hand. The monster in front of her enjoys her struggling and speeds up his pace. He spills his seed down her throat. With no choice it is swallowed by her stomach..

Both men depart. It's quite dark now, save for the full moon. The totems around the trees look as if they were glowing.

"Alright, Cap'n. She's ready for you." The Captain is lifted from the ground, his cock rock hard.

The Captain is moved behind her and a large booming voice somewhere to her right speaks up:

"An announcement before we begin!" It was a tall bearlike Barbarian. Even while shouting his words were well-spoken and well enunciated. "I'm in charge now. But call me Boss. Boss Brayen. Consider this the Captain's retirement party. Follow your orders and we'll have a party every night. We have a plan to keep her mouth shut when we reach the manor, so fill it instead with your cocks. Enjoy your night lads, we break at dawn."

She hears the rattling of chains from behind her, likely the former Captain's manacles. She hears him whisper, "I'm... I'm so sorry".

She feels a set of hands on her back, these ones accompanied with a cold steel chain that rest on the small of her lower back. They move her into position.

A human-sized dick slides into her, finding no resistance from her wet mess of a pussy. She's had time to recover and the dick doesn't feel bad.

Was this the Captain? The same man that would sometimes eat dinner with her family? He had never married and always joked he was married to duty. He always treated the Princess softly and --

A groan and a pathetic whimper from behind her. She feels the cock inside her twitch, not even three thrusts in. She feels it pull out. The hands on her back retreat.

"You came already? You're fucking kidding me... she's got cum in her alright. Are you a fucking virgin? Our mighty Captain. No goddamn way."

The half-orc chef walks into her view, "Well, more for the rest of you. We're gonna get through this quick. Number two and number three. You're up." He pulls out his paintbrush again and paints something on her body. She doesn't understand anything about what was happening.

She hears belts unbuckle and two men approach from behind. No sound from the Captain as he is presumably dragged off. A thin human dick is inserted into her from behind and begins thrusting at a quick pace. A black haired man approaches from the front and silently forces his dick into her mouth. She takes his dick in easily into her mouth. Her nose is overtaken by the scent of precum mixed with unwashed smegma. Her former guards are now throat fucking and impaling the Princess they had sworn to protect.

Time blurs until grunting confirms the thin dick from behind has spilled his seed. And another man silently takes his spot. He searches for her pussy without experience then rubs it poorly, also from inexperience. He struggles for a while to undo the laces of her white dress, but succeeds eventually, exposing more of her backside. For some reason, he leans over and licks the skin of her back and sniffs her armpit before he inserts a tiny dick into her.

Eventually, the man in front pulls out and jerks himself to finish, spraying cum over the Princess's face, landing a rope on her closed eyes and another on her nose.

"Hello Princess, let me help you with that." Clothing is used to clear her eyes. He spends time undoing more of her corset from the front, lifting the Princess a bit while whoever is behind her tingles her with his tiny cock. As she's being adjusted, she's too wet and she can't tell sometimes if he was in her or not.

The half-orc uses this time to approach and mumbles to himself, "I drew this first one too big. Gonna run outta space before it's all over. Next one will be smaller." He adds more paint marks to her left shoulder. It's four vertical lines and a new fifth line that's horizontal. She was being tallied.