Draconic Ritual

Story Info
Vishri performs the Ritual of Protection.
2.4k words
4.5
3.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vishri has to perform the Ritual of Protection for her village, but is it really a Ritual for Protection?

* * * * *

A/N: Hi ya all! This is my first time submitting, so be gentle haha. Please, comment below on what to improve and such so that I can incorporate them in my writing. Thanks in advance!

* * * * *

Draconic Ritual

Vishri felt restless. As she followed the gloomy narrow path between the tall huge trees, that discomfort kept worsening. Every time the gossamer fabric of her flowing robe caressed her bear skin underneath, she would shiver inexplicably. That reaction was more obvious whenever the same thing happened to her heaving breasts.

'Am I ill?'

This made Vishri worried. She wasn't cold, so why did she keep shivering like that? Yet, at the end, she could only calm herself and regulate her pounding heart and erratic breathing.

Tonight was the most important night for her village. Tonight, she was going to perform the ritual of protection for her village, so becoming sick at this moment was unacceptable. She had lives in her hands. Failing here meant letting them die, so Vishri had to lift her foot and continue forward no matter what.

At the end of the path, the gnarl trees that blocked the view ahead parted and showed the eighteen-year-old girl a clearing. A tall cliff, bathed in the silver light from the moon above, stood there mightily. On its foot, a rock outcrop in the shape of a dragon's head protruded, and in its open maw was her destination.

That was the protector's temple where the ritual would commence.

Legends say that the protector was the guardian spirit of this mountain, the forest, and the surrounding lands. Back then, only wild beasts walked this long stretch of wilderness. But because of a severe famine, the ancestors of the present villagers left their former homes and happened to pass here by chance.

At that moment, half of their number had already died because of starvation. A quarter of them strode the boundary between life and death, while the rest had no energy left to continue their journey. The whole village was facing total extinction.

With that dire situation, their ancestors made a blood pact with the protector. In exchange for their servitude, the protector would bestow them blessings to survive and thrive in his domain. The nature spirit agreed, and from then on, both parties established the ritual of protection and honored it until now.

Vishri paused at the entrance of the cave in hesitation. But then, she recalled what the chief elder had solemnly said to her before she left. "Remember Vishri, you are the hope of the village. Don't make Lord Protector mad and follow all his instructions. We want his protection, not his ire. The lives of your family, friends, and the village are all in your hands."

Unconsciously, she whispered, "I understood, chief elder. I will fulfill my duty as my mother, my grandmother, and my grandmother's mother did for generations."

Vishri firmed up her resolve and then entered the dark cave. Unbeknownst to her, a pair of gold eyes with slitted pupils watched her every move from the darkness amidst the dense vegetation. Since she began her journey from the village, its unwavering gaze had never once left her.

The interior of the cave was spacious. However, a pool of water almost occupied all of it. She could only stand on the narrow strip of land between the cave's entrance and the edge of the pool. On the walls, burning torches drove the shadows away, which became a source of comfort for Vishri.

The girl approached the edge of the pool. When she was about to kneel, she paused, then hesitated, and finally, she knelt down and closed her emerald eyes in a praying posture. The golden gaze reappeared just above her in the depths of the cave's shadows before it refocused. With obvious familiarity, the slitted pupils followed the contours of her youthful body under her thin robe as she prayed.

There was appreciation and recognition in those eyes.

Outside, the night deepened, and the moon reached its peak. It was time. Vishri moved to stand. Hands on the knots securing her robe, her delicate fingers began to unravel them. However, another bout of hesitation hit her at the moment she finished.

She knew what would happen next. Robe fisting against her bosoms, she looked down at her feet. She stayed like that for some time before she finally straightened up. She took a deep breath before she let go of the garment, which exposed her naked body to the cool air.

Soundlessly, the robe fell from her shoulders. Her white skin glowed under the orange light from the burning torches, and the golden gaze turned molten. A subtle scent began to rise from the owner of those gazes and crept down to the cave floor unnoticed.

Meanwhile, Vishri dipped her toes into the still water, and its surface rippled centered from those dainty toes. She waded to the center of the pool where the water level reached her thin waist and then submerged her whole body in it. It was a symbolic action that meant purity, cleanliness, or untainted.

As she rose out of the water, rivulets of water traced down her curves. A glittering droplet from her platinum hair fell to her slender shoulder. It travelled down to the swell of her left breast before it reached her pink nipple. Vishri dunked herself again for another six times as per the ritual and then stopped. That was when she noticed the strangeness appearing in her body.

Sometime during the ritual, her body started to heat up. Her muscles were tightening, and an indescribable sensation was growing in her middle. Every time a breeze blew from the outside, she could feel her breasts getting full and her nipples getting erect. There was also a peculiar urge to close her legs tight and rub them together.

She touched her flushed skin.

'Why am I blushing? Oh no, am I really ill?'

Vishri could no longer hide the worry in her face.

From out of nowhere, a pair of scaly hands, tipped with sharp claws, snaked around from behind her and cupped her full breasts. The sudden touch startled her. The silver scales on those hands glittered under the light like polished metal. The initial contact between her burning skin and the cool scales made her mind blank and legs weak. Fortunately, a strong arm looped around her waist and held her against him before she completely fell.

With the sound of a wing flap, the owner of those scaled hands brought her to the edge of the pool. He sat on a flat stone there and placed her on his lap with her back still on his front. Her legs dangled on both sides of his, which exposed her bear pussy to the air. Stunned, she could feel those scales rubbing on her sensitive body every time he moved.

"L-l-lord Protector, is that you?" she finally reacted.

His hands began to knead her mounds centring on her nipples. "Yes. Don't speak," a deep, growly voice behind her said.

"I-I..." She was flustered. Not only with the suddenness of things but also with the way had his hands moved over her peaks.

The Protector squeezed Vishri's left breast more as a warning, and she cut off what she wanted to say.

"Good." A whisper on her right ear that sent shivers down her spine.

His right hand began to move south with feather caresses. When it reached her pubes, he combed his fingers through it, examining it by touch as if fascinated with it. Only after that he placed his fingers over her moist nether lips. She wanted to close her legs, but she held back.

It didn't take that much time before the Protector's fingers became thoroughly coated with her arousal. He positioned his index and middle fingers atop her pussy and moved them in circles. Vishri gasped. Pleasure radiated throughout Vishri's body. She wanted something, but she had no idea what.

The Protector knew what she wanted, but he refused her. Instead, he spread his fingers in a V and motioned them like scissors, from the top of her sex down to the sensitive sides of the labia and back again. More juices gushed out from her pussy.

After a while, he stopped and slowly exposed her clit. With a clawed finger, he teased that sensitive bundle of nerve. She jolted out of his lap. Luckily, he was holding her secure with his other arm. Without his gentle hold, she might have already fallen into the water.

As Vishri's moans of pleasure filled the cave, the Protector's middle finger slipped into her depths and began to explore. His thumb took charge of continuing to tease her clit. When his finger found a rough spot on the wall of her pussy, her muscles suddenly clenched around his finger.

Since the beginning of that encounter, since the first caress, Vishri felt something building up inside her. As the time passed, that feeling accumulated until it was in the verge of spilling out. When the Protector touched a very sensitive spot inside her, the dam burst out.

Her body tensed, and her vision wavered. For a time, everything fade from her conscious. Only her pounding heart was left thundering in her ears. Her pussy pulsed and contracted rhythmically around those still-moving fingers.

After that, he lifted her up and turned her around to face him. That was the moment she saw Lord Protector. With his reptilian head, wide pair of wings and tail, he was huge. Powerful muscles moved under his skin as he repositioned her.

Those slitted eyes gazed at her with molten lust, like liquefied sphere of gold. It almost seared her skin. Past him, his draconic tail swished back and forth as if it had a mind of its own.

"It's time," he said in that same voice earlier.

Vishri felt something poking her between the thighs. She looked down, and there, between his body and hers, were two cocks stacked atop one another. Each one was thick as well as long, and small scales peppered their lengths, particularly, around the roots as if forming a bulge. She was uncertain if she could take both.

He aimed the bulbous head of the lower one at the entrance of her nether lips. Then he moved her body, rubbing her slit along that rigid flesh. It elicited pleasure even though she had just orgasmed. He did this until his cock was coated with her juices.

At that juncture, he aligned his lower cock against her hole and began to push inside. Its head slowly stretched her wet tunnel, while the other one poked and slid over her clit. The penetration was uncomfortable at first, but Lord Protector gave her ample time to adjust. When it reached the thin barrier of flesh, signifying her purity, he spoke.

"Don't struggle."

Then he forcefully pushed past her hymen and claimed her virginity. There was pain, and a lot of it. Vishri gritted her teeth. Tears fell from the corner of her eyes, but she endured the pain.

When she finally adjusted, the Lord Protector continued to plunge the rest of his cock into her until his pubic bone settled against hers. She could feel the beating of his cock inside, and the fullness it brought to her.

After a while, he started to move inside her. He pulled his length out of her before pushing it back. The friction between his scale and her insides generated a shivering sensation every time it happened. Accompanied by the other cock stimulating her clit, she could only cling on the Lord Protector's chest just to withstand it.

His pace started gentle before it increased gradually. The lewd sounds of scale hitting flesh reverberated inside the cave as heavy breathing accompanied it. Later on, the Protector was slamming inside Vishri as if he wanted to cram all of his length inside. Pain forgotten, she moaned as he sawed in and out of her.

In her middle, that sensation she felt inside earlier began to build up again. It slowly permeated throughout her body starting from within her and outwards. All the while, the bulge at the end of his shaft hitting her entrance every time he bottomed up.

When the Protector thrust his length particularly hard against Vishri, there and then, the bulge slipped into her pussy. Spikes came out of it and locked them together in a tie. He still moved though and continue to stimulate her sensitive walls with minute motions.

Vishri orgasmed for the second time. Her tunnel squeezed his length like a vice. Every time her walls tightened, more fluid gushed out of her. Her body tensed all over like it wanted to ring everything out of him. The Lord Protector also responded in kind and several ropes of cum flooded her fertile womb. She could feel the warmth as it slushed inside her.

Unbeknownst to her, a seed of life began to bloom inside her.

After a few minutes, the spikes at the end of the Protector's cock retracted, so he carried Vishri and gently lay her down beside the pool. Exhausted, Vishri didn't react. She just close her eyes and maybe rest a bit before she'd ask him what she had to do next. However, the tiredness pulled the girl to slumber without her knowing.

Lord Protector just stared at the human girl as her breathing went deep and rhythmic. In that silence, his voice appeared. "Only two generations left..."

He raised his hand and started to engrave. With the air as his canvas and his power as the ink, he wove a complex lattice of interlocking lines and runes an inch away from Vishri's naked body. Every line, every stroke, every movement of his claw, produced a mysterious glow that brought the feeling of brewing storm.

At the moment the lattice completed, the whole construct spun as if gears turning. The air vibrated. There was a click, and the lattice retreated into Vishri's womb.

"Soon, you'll be back. Soon, we'll see each other again."

With a final longing caress on her stomach, the Protector along with Vishri disappeared from the cave. A gentle breeze scattered, and the torches extinguished. Darkness claimed the space as if everything was just a dream.