Pretty Woman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her climax hit her, and I thrilled as I felt a spurt of warmth, then another, against my lips. I pressed into her, prolonging her pleasure as long as I could, then finally moved back, watching as she closed her eyes. "Mm."

After a few moments, Alice and Laura untangled themselves, sharing a hug. "I liked my treat," murmured Alice.

She looked towards me. "Do we have something for Tim, too?"

Laura chuckled. "Oh yes."

She reached into her bag, and I watched as she fastened the straps around her waist. "Tim? You remember what we imagined."

I nodded. "As long as Alice is OK with it."

"Anything Laura made up is fine with me," Alice grinned. "Where do you want me?"

"Kneel on the bed," I requested, and she took her position, looking over her shoulder at me. I quickly undressed, leaving Laura in her tightly-laced corset the only one still clothed. I shifted behind Alice, pressing my hardness to her entrance and easing into her, cupping her breasts. I waited, and after a few moments I felt Laura's fingers transferring slipperiness to me, then the cool hardness sliding inside me. Her hips pressed against me were warm in contrast, her fingers stroking my back softly. "We'll leave the whips for another time," she bent to murmur. "Now, you take Alice, and I'll have you."

I started to move my hips, Laura mirroring my thrusts, and Alice moaned. "God, Tim, it feels different when Laura's in you."

I moved one hand to brush a fingertip against her hard nub, and she gasped. "Oh, yes, like that."

I felt myself building to my own climax, thrusting into Alice more insistently, and I heard Laura's quiet moans as she flexed her hips against me. "I'm close," she breathed.

Alice was the first to tip over the edge, the flickering of my finger on her helping my deep thrusts to tumble her into ecstasy. As her muscles rippled around me, I groaned loudly, pushing into her once, again, spurting into her, and at the same time I heard a soft moan from Laura, feeling warm liquid splash me as she climaxed. "Mmm..."

Laura withdrew from me, and after a few moments I softened, slipping out of Alice. We curled up together on the bed, limbs tangled, and I closed my eyes...

12