Pretty Young Thing Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed her down, her back flat on the porcelain while my hands took their place at her hips, and I began to plunder.

Slowly my thrusts rose in speed, watching as this 19 year old woman took my cock in its entirety as I used her for my pleasure.

I put one hand on her breast, my palm easily engulfing the soft flesh, I squeezed it in my arms as I kept pushing into her harder and harder.

Until all I could hear was the sound of our crotches meeting. Her eyes completely closed in what you could easily mistake as pain, but from the way her body was reacting clearly was pleasure.

Suddenly I was pounding into this young woman with all my might, her mouth completely gaping yet no sound came from her, I moved animalistic, towering over her while I used her unapologetically, my only goal, an orgasm. A goal I slowly realized I was close to achieving.

My heart racing, sweat dripping down my back and mind completely driven by lust.

I grunted.

"D...do...don't cum... insi..."

She could barely finish her sentence. A sentence I easily dismissed due to the fact that I had no intent of pulling out. My selfish need overwhelming me.

"James?"

I reach my climax, my eyes meeting my wife's as she watched me cum inside my daughter's friend. The orgasm lasted longer than I hoped, my eyes never leaving Nicole's.

The orgasm completely euphoric.

Finally I finished, pulling my cock out of Nyla's dripping hole.

"Oh my god...I'm so sorry." Nyla said as she closed her bra and grabbed her panties from the ground.

"Go to Sasha's room." My wife says to her. Dawning a face absent of emotion.

Nyla rushes passed her, almost gliding up the stairs as I'm left there, an unfaithful husband, naked and staring at his wife.

Nicole slowly starts to walk towards me, her eyes never leaving mine.

"I ... I can't..."

"Shut up James!"

She says as she drops to her knees and takes me in her mouth.

This...unprecedented reaction leaves me stunned, her mouth taking me in like my cock was meant to be there. In minutes I'm hard, regardless of the fact that I just had an orgasm.

She stands up, my beautiful wife staring into my soul once more, and whispering to me. "Fuck my ass."

How dare I deny! I grab her, spinning her around and bending her over the counter. Pushing her body into Nyla's cum.

I rip her robe off and plunge myself into her. Her anal walls letting me in just as easily as they did back when I was in college.

This illogical turn of events only fueling the eroticism of the situation as I feel my woman intimately for the first time in a long time.

She arches her back, reaching behind her grabbing my head and pulling me closer, this is making love, in all its ferocious glory.

I come in her in minutes feeling her body shake under me as vigorously as mine did.

The next morning was...odd...

I woke up in my bed, my cock sore and my mind completely confused. Part of me thought last night was a dream... but nothing has ever felt so surreal.

I slowly walked down stairs to find my wife and daughter eating breakfast at the counter where truly sinful things had happened.

I looked at my daughter wondering if she knew what transpired last night, wondering what exactly Nyla did with her night, knowing the fact that no studying had happened in her bedroom.

I looked at my wife wondering if she still truly was my wife.

But regardless of all these questions of the future and the past. I simply sat down and had my breakfast with my happy family, embracing the present.

When Sasha had gone out to meet with her friends I was again left there unsure of how to handle everything. Until she spoke...

"I talked to Nyla before I sent her home in the morning, she uh... explained what happened between the two of you. I gave her a morning after pill so hopefully we won't have to worry about that in the near future. But, if we do we'll deal with it together."

"Together?"

"James... I love you... I guess it took something as fucked up as you effing one of our daughter's friends in the middle of my kitchen to finally remind me of the fact that regardless of all the shit... against all odds I still feel deeply about you.

I know you feel the same, you've proven it more times than I can count in this horrible marriage of ours.

Look, I'm not sure why, but I admit I haven't treated you fairly. I guess maybe it was because even though you tried, you didn't treat me very fairly either, but I want to put that in our past.

You and me work, and I don't want to lose that. So, if you're willing... so am I."

"Of course I am. I'm so sorr..."

"I fucked Jessica again... You remember her? My best friend from college. I met her to have a drink and...one thing led to another."

"..."

"And Mr. Gregory... Nyla's dad. She knew... it was one of the reasons why she came on to you. So...yah...don't say sorry, you're not the only one who's been an asshole, you were right... I wanted it bad, actually more than you did, but we were so distant that I didn't know how to get back to us."

"..."

"It's not like it's the first time we've fucked other people. Remember when Jess and I fucked you together. Fuck and when you brought Kevin and he pounded me while I sucked your cock... God those were good times... look... we both did something horrible behind each other's backs. But... we could just... move forward."

"...You're the love of my life Nicole... I'm willing if you're willing."

Like I said, regardless... I love my family.

Bad choices don't have to define us.

12