Preventing Chafed Nipples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then I began. Without hesitation. My only thought was the cycle of how he wanted it done. A kiss, a swirl or two, wrap my lips around the head and pull back. The pre-cum smearing on my lips. Again, a little further down. And again, an inch or so down and slowly back up.

Moaning and grunting, he rasped, "Yeah, just like that, smooth and seductive."

Before long I took him all the way to the far back of my mouth. He was big, but not gagging big. It was a comfortable fit.

A few more long strokes, and he was starting to writhe.

With a grunt he grabbed my right hand and put it under his ass and then grabbed my head.

"Fuck me now---faster---firmer," he grunted.

On instinct, I maneuvered my right long finger to his anus and pressed lightly, earning a sharp gasp for my efforts. Taking firm hold of his cock with my left, I slowly increased the speed, sucking him as far in as I could.

I could feel his tremors vibrate on my hands. Likewise I could feel my own erection trying to push its way up my bike shorts. The lycra's resistance against the head made me shiver as did the sensation of his cock rubbing across the roof of my mouth.

He was now starting to rock with me, trying to get deeper in my mouth. I was caressing the tip for as long as I could on every plunge. I could even feel my prostate stirring.

Without warning, he suddenly grabbed my head, holding it all the way down, trembling and bucking. A split-second pause, and then he let loose.

Backstrokers will tell you that it is akin to waterboarding; you're trying to breath as the water rushes over your face. So when his cum started hitting, it was breath through the nose and swallow it in time to the surges.

What I did not expect was that I would cum in my shorts as the same time. It took everything I had to keep draining him and enjoy my release. He gave one more little thrust and then sunk back. I followed him as he slumped keeping him inside until he landed. Then I slowly withdrew.

He gasped, "Marvelous, just fucking marvelous; what a velvet mouth."

I settled back on the floor, feeling my cum cool.

I looked up at him for a moment trying to process what had happened.

A deep breath and a couple of swallows to clear my mouth, followed by with as much a growl as I could muster, "What did you do to me?" I would have gotten up but 48 miles and an orgasm left me with jelly legs.

He smiled, "Nothing you did not want me to do."

"I'm not gay", I snapped.

"Of course not, but you are flexible in that regard it seems. So call it hypnosis, seduction, persuasion----how about a Jedi Mind Trick?"

Getting my knees under me, "Well, whatever the fuck it is, turn it off-----------or ---------,"

"Or what?" he smirked.

"Or I'll make you," I shot back.

"Don't think so Mr. Rone-------SUBMIT!" His voice was low and controlled.

I rocked forward on my arms, but I could not push up.

"LOOK AT ME---SUBMIT----SUBMIT TO ME! STOP WHERE YOU ARE AND OBEY"

I made it up to my knees. As I stared at him, the words churned around in my head. A heaviness came over me, like being in a feather bed with a heavy comforter holding me down. I was swaying slightly, waiting on him. Ready to obey.

"Stick your hand inside your shorts and scoop up any cum you can and lick it off your fingers. Keep doing it until there is nothing more to get," he ordered.

I did. My load is only a couple of teaspoons these days, so I got what I could in two swipes.

"Now listen to me. If I wanted, I could convince you to walk back to your house naked--it's just a simple matter of persuasion. And you cannot resist me--that should be clear. Nod if it is," he said.

I nodded.

"Fine. Now, all I have done is tap a latent fetish of yours---submitting to a man. If you had not submitted to me that first time in the garage when I massaged your nipples, we wouldn't be here, and I would have missed out on a really inspired blow job. As well as where I'm going to take you the rest of the summer," he explained.

I flinched.

"Yeah," he said. "I've been chasing that really tight ass of yours for the last month, and I bet it is as luscious as your mouth.

I shivered.

"Yeah," he repeated. "A quiver of anticipation I see. Nice. Anyway, we'll have to wait for the folks' next trip; I think they're going for a week the first of August. So I'll work on keeping you under control and stimulated so when the time comes, you're begging me for it."

I got to my feet, I could only think of one thing. "I've got to wash the cum out of my pants," I said as I walked to the kitchen.

Walking back to the door, I was checking myself to make sure any evidence was removed. He was waiting there and handed me my jersey. Before I zipped it up, he got his thumbs on my nipples and his hand firmly against my lats.

"Look at me," his voice was firm. "You cannot resist, you cannot break free, you will submit to and obey me for as long as I want."

"Yeah, yeah, resistance is futile; I hear you Locutus," I shot back.

He put his hands on the top of my shoulders and pushed. "Kneel," he ordered. "Look at me and kneel."

A chill ran through me. Shivering, I slowly dropped.

With one hand, he pulled out his dick. "Make it hard," his voice was ice cold.

Still looking up I placed him in my mouth and started to bob.

"Last time, Mr. Rone. In a moment or so I could cum all over your face and hair and send you home that way. I could leave with a suggestion that would have you expose yourself next Friday as Esparza's. The sooner you accept that I have captured you, the easier it will be. You have a very fuckable mouth and I bet an even more fuckable ass. And being a slut can be quite pleasurable if you accept your role. And you Sir, are my submissive slut. Do you UNDERSTAND me?"

I nodded still transfixed by his eyes.

He was stiffening, but then he said, "Enough, go home."

**********

The rest of the day, and then on the Sunday ride and then on the flight to Phoenix, my mind was churning. I could not tell anyone--not anyone. And from time to time as I relived his orgasm, I began to get hard. His cock in my mouth was so sensual and arousing. And thinking of getting fucked made my ass tingle. It was damn feedback loop of guilt followed by arousal followed by guilt followed by just how good it felt to be used.

Then, Tuesday afternoon late, I was packing up my things to go back to the hotel when a text came in. It was from Ian:

Mr Rone---I have to go back to DC early to finish a grant application.

Looks like my plans for you this summer will have to wait

But I want you to stay in practice

So from time to time you will SUBMIT and OBEY me

I know you are in PHX.

When you are back at the hotel, you will find out where the gay bars are

On Thursday, you will go to one, pick up a guy, make him cum and send me a photo

My control over you is not limited by distance, in fact you are now stirring aren't you.

I was damn it; I was. Shaking, I replied:

Yes

A moment later

Admit I control you and that you will do as you are told.

Trembling even more somehow I typed:

You do; I will

**********

So Thursday arrives and somehow I get through the day. I shrug off dinner plans pleading work still to be done.

Back to the hotel to get out of the suit, then $20 to the Valet and a cab ride later, I'm sitting at the bar.

The bartender acknowledges me and my newness. He asks what I want.

"Some Oban neat, if you have it," I say reaching for my wallet. Pulling out a $20, I then say, "And a safe opportunity."

He nods knowingly, "I can do both, sure."

I then text Ian that I'm obeying.

The little shit texts me a Thumbs-Up.

20 minutes or so later, the bartender points out a fellow on a hi-top and puts a drink in front me. "An introduction," he smiles.

Deep breath, open one more button on my shirt, and head towards him. I lick my lips lightly as I approach and extend the drink. He looks, pauses, and pulls out a chair.

Ian's voice runs through my head, "Submit, Obey."

And so I do.

12