All Comments on 'Prey'

by bonny_the_geranium

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I don't like it--I won't read it. But

I think that only a piece of shit would glorify violence against a woman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Unlike other people....

I enjoyed your story. And I would like to read more.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
The story needs more content and information

What does she look like, and when is he going to give her some comfort? Let her bathe and relax. Give her some lotion to rub on her aching body. Put her in a room that has a sink, toilet,bath tub and a bed, and let her become adjusted to her new life. Get her used to being fucked how and whenever he wants to use her. Make her exercise to keep in shape, and only feed her foods that will make her body strong. Teach her that the better she behaves the better she will be treated. Above all keep her body soft and sexy, making her do her finger and toe nails, along with her hair and make up. Keep her looking like a little porcelain doll.Through her training she will except that you own her and that she is your property to do with as you see fit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
:)

Please keep writing!

ProFaneProFanealmost 15 years ago
Appropriate for the Genre

This is a hot story. Great touches of control and violence. I liked the vague appearances and setting. This kept true to the feeling of a dark-dream that permeated your writing. Keep writing. I wanted to read the next time, and the next.

remi1968remi1968almost 15 years ago
Yowza!

Hot story! Can't wait for the next chapter... Get busy already!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous