Priapus' Blessing

Story Info
A god uses mortals as play things.
2.4k words
3.98
15.5k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how to start this story, so I guess I'll start with some background. There are powerful creatures out there. Some call them gods. Some call them monsters. When these creatures become restless, they stalk around the land of humanity and use us as play-things. My story begins when an entity known as Priapus came into my home and enchanted my girlfriend, Alice, and roommate, Mike. I'm still not sure if the enchantment was meant as a blessing or a curse, but one things for sure: our lives will never be the same.

Alice - 5'4" blonde with light tan skin, D cup breast, and an ass that would put a pornstar to shame. It had just the right amount of jiggle, but still round and defied gravity. Most likely due to the years of soccer.

Mike - 5'6" and average in every sense of the word. We have known him since the start of college and he's the nicest guy you can know.

Josh (me) - 6'1'' athletic build. Nothing remarkable, as you'll soon find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal Saturday morning and I was watching TV with Alice and Mike in the living room. We had the window open to let in the warm summer air and nature sounds. Suddenly, a fuzzy feeling comes in on the wind. It feels like electricity dancing on my skin. I don't think much of it as I continue to watch TV and cuddle up to Alice. Some time passes. Before the show is over, Mike hurries to his room and shuts the door behind him.

"That's weird. I thought he loved this show. Maybe the scantily clad witches got him excited enough to schedule some emergency alone time?" I say as I chuckle to myself.

"Very funny, Josh. But now that you mention it... that barbarian has some sort of monster hidden in his pants. I bet he could just fuck them into submission. All it would take is one flash of that beast and I sure wouldn't remember what we were even fighting over!" Alice giggled at her little joke with that sweet laugh I've come to know and love. But that wasn't a joke she would usually make.

"What's gotten into you?" I asked. "You can't even say pussy or cock when we dirty talk, but now it's all barbarian beast meat and fucked into submission? Maybe we should watch fantasy more often!" Alice would often give me a playful hit on the arm after a comment like that, but this time was different. She seemed to get noticeably excited by my dirty words.

Alice looked at me seductively and said "You know what, Joshy, I bet if you tried to get me to talk dirty now you would be in for a big surprise. I think you should follow me into the bedroom and try your best to get that cock of yours nice and hard on the way there, because I'm going to rip your clothes off and bury your barbarian meat in my witch cunt ASAP."

Holy shit, who is this woman and what did she do to my sweet little nerd girlfriend?! Actually, who cares because I've never been so turned on in my life. As we get up and start to hurry to the bedroom, I can't help but notice two things: I'm not hard and there are some furious muffled grunts coming from Mike's room. Obviously the soft dick problem is my number one priority. Alice wants to mount me the second we get into the room and I'm not even hard! My girlfriend is swaying her hips side to side as we walk to my bedroom, clearly putting on a show, and I can't get it up.

"Mmmm I can't wait to feel you stuff me full baby" Alice says as we walk into the bedroom and close the door. "I'm going to drain every last drop from your big cock. I'll let you do anything you want with this slutty witch body!" She slips out of her tight pants and lacy thong. Her pussy is already dripping.

I am so turned on, but nothing is happening in my pants. Maybe I just need some physical stimulation? I push my super horny girlfriend onto the bed and drop my pants. Alice gasps from the soft impact of the bed. "ohh, so rough baby. I like it. But why aren't you hard yet?" I don't answer. I stare at her beautiful shaved smooth pussy, dripping a thick strand of glistening natural lubricant down onto her perfect thick ass. Before I know it, I'm on my knees lapping it up vigorously with my tongue. Her pussy tastes sweeter than anything else I've ever tasted in my life. Alice grabs the back of my head and forces my tongue deeper into her folds. "Mmmhhhhm baby! Oh you eat my pussy so good! Yes baby, just like that. Oh, ohh, oooofuck keep going, keep... going!" More pussy juice splashes out over my face, covering me. I reach down to my soft dick and start to jerk off. Little black dots start to dance across my eyes, and I suddenly realize that she hasn't let me up for air this whole time.

"mhmmmh mmmh hhm" is all I can say as she still has me smashed against her soaking wet pussy with almost superhuman strength. "Oh yea baby, I'm getting close. Don't stop!" as Alice lets out one more groan of pleasure, she wraps her legs around my head and squeezes me even tighter. I faintly hear her say "Holy shit he's fucking huge." Her legs begin to shake as I begin to gasp for air, but all I can breathe in is her hot cum as she begins to squirt on my face at point blank range. Alice lets her legs drop loose and I collapse to the floor.

As I lay on the ground, my vision starts to come back, and I notice I came all over my chest. I still wasn't hard. The next thing I notice is that my girlfriend is staring, slack jawed, at the door. A voice comes from that direction along with heavy panting "Please, I need help. It keeps getting bigger."

I turn my head and see my friend, Mike, stroking the biggest dick I have ever seen. The thing had to be 10 inches long and thick as a beer can. His balls were visibly churning and big as lemons; they made so much cum that it was practically oozing from him and forming a pile on the floor. Alice doesn't say a word. She stands up from the bed, her legs still shaking from the massive orgasm she just suffered. Her soaking pussy drips on my limp body as she steps over me towards Mike.

As I lay on my bedroom floor, I can't help but wonder how I came to be in this position. One hour earlier I was watching TV with my roommate and girlfriend, and now she is stepping over me to go cheat with him? My once so innocent girlfriend, Alice, had just choked me out with her thighs so she could cum, and all while drooling over Mike's huge cock! I can't believe it. And to top it all off, I cannot get hard... despite being shamefully aroused.

Alice's cum dripping on my face brings me back to reality. She is shakily stumbling over to Mike as he furiously strokes the monster between his legs. I have seen him naked before in the locker room and he never had anything close to that size. This must be a dream. As Alice finally reaches the door, she drops to her knees in front of Mike. I can see something resembling restraint form behind her eyes as she pauses. She looks towards me and says "Babe, I have to help him! He's your friend, and he is clearly in pain. Just listen to the sounds he's making."

Mike is clearly filling the room with feral grunts as he tries desperately to release whatever pressure is building inside him. Those sounds should not be coming from a civilized human. I don't know what to say. Alice takes this silence as approval and reaches for the object of her desire. Her hand seems to shrink as it moves closer and closer to the biggest cock I have ever seen in my life.

Mike moves his hands away as they are replaced by my girlfriends'. The scene is cartoonish; her dainty hand can't even hope to encompass the beast. As soon as Alice touches the cock, a glob of fresh pre-cum drips down her hand and forearm. She giggles and says to me "Look baby, I'm helping already!" My heart drops. How can she be taking this so lightly? Maybe if I play along it won't get any weirder. I reply, "Good job honey. Just use your hands and finish him off quick."

Holy shit. Did I just tell my girlfriend to jack off my friend? I don't have much time to ponder that fact because as soon as the words leave my lips, Mike lets out an even more insistent grunt and grabs Alice by the back of the head. Before I can say anything in protest, Mike has forced the bulbous tip of his cock into my girlfriend's tiny mouth. "Mhh mHmm mmm" is all Alice can say in what I hope is protest. I begin to get up off the floor as I yell at mike "What the fuck man! You can't just shove your cock into her mouth like that!" but as I get closer, Alice takes one hand off his cock and moves it between her legs. The moans get louder and more frequent. They were never sounds of distress. They were the sounds someone makes when they are lost fully in lust. My body loses its strength and I fall to the ground, yet again.

All I can do is watch as Alice tries to work as much of the giant cock as possible. Her hand is moving up and down the thick shaft, her mouth makes obscene slurping sounds as all available space is taken up by the invading monster, and her throat is rhythmically contracting as she swallows the never-ending flow of pre-cum. Frustrated by the slow progress, Mike begins pushing his cock deeper and deeper into the willing throat. Deeper into my girlfriend. I can't believe what I see as inch after inch of thick cock slides into her throat. The head is big enough that I can clearly see it distend her tight throat. The large bulge slowly moves deeper and deeper down her neck, until his lemon sized balls press up against her chin. The bulge stops just below her Adam's apple.

I swear his balls weren't that big when he first walked into our room... the bulge in Alice's throat begins to move back up as Mike slowly pulls out, but it is quickly shoved right back down when he begins to face fuck my poor girlfriend. Alice is making some worrying gargling sounds, but those are hard to hear over the increasingly urgent grunts from our roommate. A stream of spit and pre-cum starts to leak out of Alice's mouth.

I work up the courage to yell at mike again "Dude! Can't you see you're choking her, she needs to breath!" But my weakly uttered commands fall short as mike turns to stare at me. It's like he is noticing I'm in the room for the first time. His eyes are not the eyes of the man I used to know. They are filled with lust, desire, and primal instinct. To make matters worse, Alice sees this and has her second orgasm of the day. She begins to shake and moan uncontrollably.

Alice's orgasm directs Mike's attention back to his cock sucker as the vibrations from her throat work their way up his cock. This prompts him to slam his entire length into her throat once more. His balls are visibly churning and seem to inflate as they press against Alice's chin. But that's not the only alarming thing I notice: the bulge Mike's cock head makes in Alice's throat is now somewhere below her collar bone.

When the glaze over Alice's eyes, caused by her most recent orgasm, lifts, the realization hits her that Mike is close to his own orgasm. She reaches behind him and grabs hold of his ass in an attempt to pull him even deeper. Mike looks up to the ceiling and growls "I'm gonna cum! Take it all." I watch as his balls swell outward once again, now the size of apples. His balls continue churning as they make more and more cum, and suddenly they pull up against the base of his cock.

Mike continues his chant "Take it, take it, take it all you greedy slut!" Alice feels the monster buried in her throat swell even thicker as the first shot of thick cum pushes its way up Mike's cum tube. I can see the outline of Mike's cock distend further in my girlfriend's throat as his urethra fills with cum. Pulse after pulse of thick cum erupts directly into Alice's throat as I am forced to watch my roommate force feed my girlfriend his massive load.

I can't believe my eyes as I watch her tight tummy begin to bulge outwards from the continuous cum flow. She orgasms again. 30 seconds go by and Alice begins to feel very full. After a minute she looks 9 months pregnant and begins to panic. The large appendage muffles her shouts as she tries in vein to separate herself from his manhood. Thankfully Mike has enough sense left to release his hands from the back of her head and allow her to fall to the ground in front of him.

I watch in horror as my girlfriend quite literally slides off his monster cock, each blast pushing her further and further from its base. What leaves Alice's throat is not what entered, as Mike's monster is now a solid 12 inches long and as thick as a liter bottle. He continues to release shot after heavy shot all over her unconscious form. His erection finally begins to fade.

Mike seems to break free of whatever curse held him as he looks down at Alice and then me, both on the floor in front of him. He begins to open his mouth to say something but a warm breeze fills the room, just like the one in our living room earlier. This is strange as my room has no open windows... my heart drops when I see that feral look return to Mike's eyes. Mike turns his attention back to Alice's cum soaked body and utters a single word "More".