All Comments on 'Price of Passage'

by entwined_tails

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
talismaniatalismaniaover 11 years ago
Different

I love when I find truly fantastic stories. The fantasy aspect of this one drew me in immediately and I love the sensual depiction of reluctance yielding to overpowering physical surrender. Your alien characters are interesting, their mission on our planet (I assume) intrigues me, and I wonder if we'll be seeing more of them. Thanks! :)

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

well its some thing new .?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome (in the literal and original sense of the word)

You are clearly a supremely talented writer. To have depicted sex between two imaginary and non-humanoid creatures in such an appealing way, and in so few words! I felt the taboo, the power, the sensuality of the sexual act between these fierce and proud beings. I don't know what they are on earth to do and I almost don't care; I just feel satisfied and somehow energised after experiencing that intense glimpse into their lives. Amazing.

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
An interesting fantasy

I read this after having read this writers later story--Feathers.

Both of these stories are interestingly original in the concept and in the execution.

Good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Gay dragons are my new fetish.

Amazing story I loved every bit of it. You should definitely write more stories with gay dragons!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Cream of this crop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userentwined_tails@entwined_tails
143 Followers
Reader and writer of stories of dragons, aliens and other nonhuman beauties. I love to receive feedback, so if you loved (or hated) a story, please let me know. I write for the love of it, but if you really want to say thanks, I do have a tip jar here: https://ko-fi.com/entw...