All Comments on 'Price of Revenge'

by MrsDelicia

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments
PatologixPatologixabout 4 years ago

Beautiful story. Wishing for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Part 2 please

Great read. The flood gates were opened and now Harry must reap his rewards. His wife needs to have her son so they can move forward with there lives.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
" opportunity to finally fuck my son"

Adds so much to a tender story of love. All mothers and sons should experience such uninhabited sex.

SpankerSamSpankerSamabout 4 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

I have been writing incest stories for years. But I have never come up with one this good. Don't stop. And if it's within you, Please write a sequel. Dad got just what he deserved.

Spanker Sam

Ghostwolf63Ghostwolf63about 4 years ago
Great story,

Sequel is a must, if so son tells mom to shave or trim her bever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Clever!

Way to turn the tables on him!

Omart57Omart57about 4 years ago
Loved It!

Harry got, what he deserved for being a dumb-ass! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Five stars! You have a very rare talent of writing very erotic mom/son stories with foot worship. I do hope you continue to write more of the same genre, and preferably, stories with multiple chapters.

WolfenSS69WolfenSS69about 4 years ago
Sesequels?

I hope for more of this story. Great story!!! Expand on it!!!!

RhulayneRhulayneabout 4 years ago
Nice. Very Nice.

Excellent story. a part two would be most appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really.....

Really good

Really good concept

Really good change to the norm.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Prim and proper housewife lawyer

An original plot line, untraceable typos, good grammar use, and all those nice things.

All went so well right up to the last page.

Pussy to ass to pussy to ass to mouth? That is such a turn-on NOT.

Get real, that is no fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliant

Funny and very hot story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow.. noce

Definitely part 2.. good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please!

I’d like to think that you have more chapters in stall for us???

xsiveonexsiveoneabout 4 years ago
You had it going....for a while...

When I finished reading I went to rate the story; I started on the 5 and thought about the switching from hole to hole to mouth and back, and dropped to 4 and then to 3. The story was terrific up to that point and deserved the 5. I know this is fantasy land and nothing bad happens here but....I think that would end up with something they never had before and very hard to get rid of. Kind of ruined the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story but...

Good story but the point where he starts alternating between arse and cunt was over the top. It spoilt it for me. 4*

dnightshadednightshadeabout 4 years ago

Great story. Thank you for sharing it.

mostlynormalguymostlynormalguyabout 4 years ago
Ahhhh..........the wonders of a word count

It ain't much. Whoever wrote this crap must love the sound of his own voice and take pride in the work based on how many words are in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great!

How can I say this without it coming out wrong... it was so much better than I had expected! I’m not usually an incest mega fan, but this was phenomenal work. Thanks so much!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

Loved it! Curious to get more info on the prank they played the year before. Followup chapter maybe?

corrytonmancorrytonmanabout 4 years ago
Enjoyed it

Well written; good use of humor; I look forward to reading more by my newest favorite author!

justwarped2018justwarped2018about 4 years ago

good story, I agree that the ass/pussy was a little to much,

did love the part where the mom really knew what the dad had done.

love to read more.

maxx308maxx308about 4 years ago
Loved it

Loved it all.

Thank you for sharing!!!

samurai7samurai7about 4 years ago

Go ahead and cum your brains out. I did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

Till the anal. I'm not even close to Bi much less gay. I hate anal in these stories.

Khirsa78Khirsa78about 4 years ago
Enjoyed it

Very nice twist! Also the storyline was different, we see a lot of plots recycled and only some times can the writer make it special but you took a road less traveled and turned out a nice little story!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 4 years ago
Loved the end!

A fun fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it

Please Please Continue

boaman007boaman007about 4 years ago
Love it

Well done and I have added you to my favorite authors. I have a feeling I will be reading lots more from you. I am an incest fan and this was a great storyline. Looking forward to more from you.

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
OMG, So Hot!

That was one of the hottest stories I have read. As others mentioned the back and forth between her ass and pussy was unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
in

Excellent! Now cum for Sonny.

Santa51455Santa51455about 4 years ago

Please keep going with this story

tobytimtobytimabout 4 years ago
So hot

Still.more to come, why destroy a Sexy hot story by not finished

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago

Great story. Loved the dialogue and the way the mom took on a dominant role. I’m not into feet but even found that part hot and well written. I gave you 5 stars but you have to be careful with there, their, and they’re, and your and you’re.

JJXX0JJXX0about 4 years ago
Absolutely love it!

Love the dominant yet loving mom. PLEASE keep writing. I liked this story a lot more than your previous story (which was still good) due to the slower pacing / longer length. As well as the lack of cuckold-esque stuff and the greater focus on mother / son I think this one was very good 5/5.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillabout 4 years ago
Yes.. .

What goes around, comes around and Karma will bite you in the ass.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88about 4 years ago
Hell yeah!!

Damn this good and hot. An actual original idea. It's a shame you don't write much. You could become a serious heavyweight on Lit. I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

Too bad there's another story practically like this...but including your submission, in my opinion there are four fucking (in more ways than one) stories contending for three places in this contest. Anyways, I congratulate you on a story well written, and I believe you stand a great chance of being a place-winner. You certainly have another fan at least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So Hot! But...

When the son started going from ass to pussy, repeatedly, I kinda lost interest. If he really loved his mother, he would never do something so potentialy damaging as to introduce anal bacteria into the warm, moist, fecund area as the vagina. Recipee for disaster! Ok, it's fantasy, with different rules than the real world. Just sayin', not a smart thing to do in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Don’t listen to that last anonymous idiot

From ass to pussy, back and forth? With ATM after, then finishing up her ass? Fantastic! Thank God somebody understands what’s hot to write. Way to show to people who let their lust & love explode in a unique situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really good but

That drooling in the mouth shit was super gross!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Concept was ok

I liked the idea of this story and enjoyed the development of the circumstances. Dialog was hard to track and got repetitive between characters. Why do so many stories lately instantly jump to small and crazy risky sex. I agree with the other comments that going from anal to vaginal is disgusting and risky. Would you want to go down on someone knowing that it just got filled full of shit?

chrishachrishaabout 4 years ago
exellent story

really enjoyed the story. very different to other stories I have read recently

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 4 years ago
The fetishes were gross

I lost interest once you start getting into the feet. Also based on comments drool is nasty and I can’t be negative about ATMs for I had a girl that did that a lot. I won’t vote to be fair. Just wanted to share my thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So the whole story was a joke?

I am confused at the ending...who ends up pranking who? Because from the onset the mother was certain of what had actually happened. She would have known if she had sex...a sore vagina, anus, etc. Did she even bother to check for semen on her body? I bet the did and found none. But since her husband is a lying bastard...aren't most husbands? she wanted to get revenge on that tiny penis malcontent hubby of hers. The fact that she was planning on divorcing that needle sized penis wielding hubby of hers would seem to indicate that Leo told her what Harry was planning to do.

CrazyAndriyCrazyAndriyabout 4 years ago
Just a tip

That shit fetish stuff with the legs is stupid and doesn't give you credit ... and the drilling inside his mouth I agree is groose but besides that is a great story, well written and gives you emotional feelings cause you are kind of waiting for them to be busted

Thank you for the story ... 5 stars!

deallexdeallexabout 4 years ago
i like the...

feet scenes .. but this ist not the reason if i give it a 4

jeremy5028jeremy5028about 4 years ago
Really enjoyed the story

Loved the story, definitely one of my new favorites

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Drool

The difference between drool and spit... yeah no difference. You swap spit kissing. How the hell do you people get grossed out by it? Are you children or just do not realise it?

Great story just need a better ending.

MrsDeliciaMrsDeliciaabout 4 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment everyone. Your input, good and bad, means a lot 'cause it helps polish my skills. I'll try writing more often.

Till next time,

xoxo

sniffpantiessniffpantiesabout 4 years ago
Loved jt

I absolutely loved this story.....adding you as a fav author now.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved the taunting begging

Timid beginning that develops into full blown raunchy sex and lust. What delightful path to follow and savor the lustful sating of love entwined sexual fulfillment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it 5 stars

But I wished the ending had been a bit clearer. It ended before Dad got the full understanding how things had gone. Mom in a nighty and son in boxers proves absolutely nothing. Except just another April fools joke staged just for dear old Dad. Just a joke. But it was much more than that obviously via the story. So Dad will have to get his big surprise later when he is served. It would have been better if he found out when he came home. He was confused till he or she said April fools?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
April fool

Mom and son got wise to dad’s prank on them. So, they both should cuckold him properly by fucking each other in front of dad and make him a submissive by forcing him to help place son’s cock in his mother’s pussy and drinking all their juices from her cunt after son ejaculates in his mom’s cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very horny story

Loved it! Nothing sexier than a wanton mommy slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
10 stars

Love it. Need a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Alwaystaboo is right, Deliciosa!

She has the right feel for how life should be as does the amazing author of this story. What a clear view of the family dynamics that often develop when a brainwashed husband , or should I say brainless, destroys the ethereal and endless possibilities of love. And what a fantastic portrayal of the beauty and power of this subject.

To the equally brainless commenters who pretend to tell the very sharp author what to include in this story or not, I would only suggest that if you don't like this train of thought, go read something else. It is totally obvious to all who read these comments that you neither have the ability nor the imagination to understand the powerful thread that holds this story together. It is sad, but you really don't get it.

To the author, I would only say that my wish would be to someday have the privilege of sharing with you your favorite cup/glass of drink and watch you smile as you describe your next writing venture.

Remember readers, not every intelligent woman takes the time to share with you her inner thoughts. Thank you Mrs Delicia.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ass to Pussy to Ass to Mouth

Ive alternated fucking with each stroke going from the ass to the pussy to the ass to the pussy and even ass to mouth with 5 women and none of them got any fecal in the vag or any yeast infection in their ass. Plus I doubt any of them did a enima prior. The raw brutal intensity of savagely penetrating one stroke their pussy then the next ass is extremely empowering was even able to do anal to vaginal to deepthroat to a footjob back to anal. Only did that with 2 of those 5 women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I Have Been The Butt Of Several April Fool's Prankz

Although I have never had desires or fantasies about my mother, I have had dreams about my aunt, and a neighbor whose husband leaves by herself lot, and a sexy young teacher.

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 3 years ago

Love the story, I was going to give it 5 stars until the last page was the son was going from ass to pussy is asking for at least a yeast infection if not a lot worse. Have you ever had sex before? It makes me wonder.

Sexy_Bear1Sexy_Bear1over 3 years ago

Is part 2 coming soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
amazing

The femdom and foot fetish part made it a hundred times better, thank you Mrs Delicia for this amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
??????

Why in hell do all the good stories leave everyone hanging without a good ending for years or forever? Grow some balls and do a COMPLETE story or don't do 1 at all! !!

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Completely agree

With WharsamatterU comments, plus I wasn’t really impressed with the ending as well.. it a shame really. ⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A great story right on to the end, what a lame ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
anal femdom?

not interested in another gay story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

To the morons who dont have much experience with sex, if precations are taken, the ass to mouth to cunt is not only quite doable but mind blowing and extremely satisfying. To the other set of morons who doesnt like real sex or foot fetshes, go read romance novels or watch tv. So, Thank you Mrs Delicia for this well written, imaginative, and super hot story. It was...Delicious!

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 3 years ago

Wow, that's one hell of a April Fools joke gone bad. :-) Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Banging’!

The story was great, reeled me in from the start.

The ending however was lack luster, needed at least a few more paragraphs to include the douche of a dad/husband getting served some humble pie.

Still gave it *****.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nicely done!

I really liked the premise. I believe it is original, and very hard to predict where the plot will go. Even with the best of intentions, some plot devices are just predictable.

I unfortunately have no experience with ATM or ATV. I had always read, in relation to toy use, that one had to clean what had been in the rectum because some scat will always be present because the gut is always working.

I like your style, and hope to see more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent

Loved the original plot line, and couldn’t stop reading it!! Excellent job!

mrmagikmrmagikabout 3 years ago
GREAT Story!!

You did an Extremely Great job on this story! Don't let any of the negative comments bother you or distract you. You did GREAT in all aspects of it. Everything was done Very well!! It would be great if you did another part or parts to this. As stated, a divorce, her wanting smaller house, the two having Great sex every day. I can see more chapters with your Great writing and imagination. Thank you for the Great story and I hope to see more of it in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL..........now, cum for me. Oh, so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I guess it was kind of stupid for me not to read the story tags before I actually read the story. Could have guessed then that this is not my cup of tea. So I don't intend to criticise the author. But the incest/taboo category contains some of the most intense romantic tales and I know I'm not the only one looking for those. Therefore, as a heads up to anybody who preferes the more romantic stuff: Don't waste your time with this.

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
One Of You Best

This was just as hot the second time around.

ZalanaZalanaalmost 3 years ago

That's it...we are both going to hell...you for writing it and me for enjoying it.🤣

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Uh....gross. Cock in pussy, then asshole, then pussy, then asshole, then MOUTH?? REALLY? GROSS! If you're going to stick a cock in an asshole you might as well stick in a toilet full of crap.

I guess you never have heard...Women are supposed to wipe their ass AWAY from their pussy so not to cause serious heath problems.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3almost 3 years ago

I fell asleep reading this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the original concept, though I spend hours playing with my gf's feet, I'm not into the oral of them; or ATM/ATV - but it's Fantasy - OKAY?

Love the cute pussy!

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

I liked the story however the sons morals are annoying me! I mean every story intead the female/mother has 0 shame about whats shes doing yet the son is always morally upright /embarrassed/guilty feeling . It sucks and removes the fun out of smut

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 2 years ago

What a no holds barred kinda story..Dad had every right to prank them back for whatever it was mom n son did to him last year, but he went all out on them both you could say. I couldn't take it that far personally, but you wouldn't have had a good story to write about,huh?..lol..I like how mom went into beast mode and pretty much after all the flog'n her and boy did, she decided to leave dad's silly ass..really good story and humorous..5🌟..

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars - There are just some types of fetish (like feet), that just do not interest me at all. To each his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it and I love your dirty mind. Assholes below need a life....keep it up and I will be Up for reading it.

sjjazzsjjazzover 2 years ago

I absolutely fucking LOVED it! It’s the best thing I’ve read or listened to on Literotica. I had a really bad relationship with my father and have frequently fantasized about getting revenge against him. This story was a great way to vicariously experience that. Thanks for writing this.

Scott

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a full five stars until the mom said that she had realized it was a prank & then fucked her son without telling him. That then was full on cheating and incest fooling her son into it.

Without that tidbit it was a great story. With it it just degenerates into cheating.

Bill S.

NorthstarRoninNorthstarRoninover 2 years ago

I disagree with Anon, the fact that the mother noticed made her smarter in my eyes. As someone who was previously bound to a way of living that didn't agree with her, she set herself free and used the act to transform herself into an assertive woman. If it was all accidental she'd just come off as some dumb bimbo who got horny. The story we got was a more methodical choice, and one I welcomed

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

A Very Stimulating Read!

Thank you very much, - I really needed that!

Sadly this old codger does sometimes need a little inspiration thesedays! Having been widowed ten years and now can't get out-and-about as he used to! Now he is like that line in the song: - "Now it takes me all night to do, what I used to do all night, -I'm The Oldest Swinger in Town"!

Thanks, keep it up!

Big Richard.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Wonderful piece of work. Well told!

2Reader2Readerover 2 years ago

One of the best shorter stories I have read. Mom was wonderful. Just great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need more

Mojo648Mojo648over 2 years ago

Ok, where's the rest of it, please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This feels incomplete, but it was good!

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(2/5/2022) Well…I didn't hate it, I guess. I’m not into sucking sweaty toes and that spitting thing that I've seen in some Porn comics or into mommy dominance. I’m just not into humiliation. I wouldn’t have read this story if I had known. I did like how hubby got his comeuppance though. He did deserve it, IMO. I gave this story three stars. It's just not my cuppa tea.

al_footman_72980al_footman_72980about 2 years ago

The hottest story EVER!!! Even the toe sucking part and the anal sex on the last part made me wanna cum!! I would love to read more stories like this

sjjazzsjjazzabout 2 years ago

Love it! Love everything about it!

smooth_Ballssmooth_Ballsabout 2 years ago

what a hot story you've done there, a good read and turn on.

It's a theme that has been done here before, on Lit, I seem to remember I read a similar thing about sibling fooled in a similar way and ending with similar conclusions. Retelling a tale in your own way, that's what storytellers have done since ever.

The best part for me is from kitchen to foot worship, the way the mom takes him to intimacy, how she drops the prudish housewife and takes hold of him.

HornyJon61HornyJon61about 2 years ago

The guy got what he asked for......

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrsDelicia@MrsDelicia
Some things about me huh... Reading erotica stimulates my arousal more than conventional pornography. And I'm fairly certain I've only crossed the...first...few lines of what 'turns me on', probably, maybe, I think......