All Comments on 'Pride and Prejudice: The Honeymoon'

by sexygirl76

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story only one complaint.

I liked this story it was built well and the ending was sweet, the only thing I will complain about is the usage of 'modern' language, I'm sure in the time period for Mr and Mrs Darcy they didn't use words like baby, cum or fuck.

I do have a username I just don't remember it. Please take my words as nicely as possible for that is how they are meant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

Pride and Prejudice is such a great story. And you've captured Darcy and Elizabeth in the throes of their passionate love making. I always imagined Darcy with a fair amount of chest hair, and an attractive chest at that, with a good size cock (8 inches ain't bad). Their initial love-making session seems highly erotic for both of them, with the promise of more to come. That they love each other is so great -- they have fallen hard for each other, and enjoy each other's presence. Long may they love and live!

What an interesting sight it must have been for these young girls to finally see their handsome men without a shirt, without pants, and see what hair and swollen flesh was hiding under the clothes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

It was really good but the modern wording and phrases kind of ruined for me. It would have been much better if you stuck to the time period

sexygirl76sexygirl76almost 10 years agoAuthor
Modern language

For all my readers, I have gotten many complaints about the modern language in this story. I did this on purpose, as a twist to a classic. It is fiction, it is not meant to depict the real story. It is all in good fun. If you don't like the fact that it has modern language don't read it.

sexygirl76

BodingtonBodingtonabout 3 years ago

Pride and Prejudice is definitely my favorite novel and no question, it’s one of the greatest novels in the English language. I have read it several times and in that regard I would point out one minor technical error in the text if the intention is to portray accurately the wedding night of Darcy and Elizabeth congruent to Jane Austen’s novel. Elizabeth has to be at least twenty years old and more likely is twenty-one years of age when she married Darcy. She was asked point blank her age by Lady Catherine de Bourgh, the haughty overbearing aunt of Darcy during Elizabeth’s visit there, which was also the occasion of Darcy’s ill fated first marriage proposal. Elizabeth replied “I am not one-and-twenty.”

That answer which would be articulated differently, i.e. in our time she would have said I’m twenty years old, brings me to suggest the criticisms leveled herein as to the use of modern words by sexygirl in describing the wedding night are off the mark. These criticisms imply that words like “cunt” “clit” “fuck” etc were unheard of in the nineteenth century and would not be spoken. But nothing could be further from the truth. True such words would not be uttered in polite company and definitely not included in texts of serious literature as is the case in our time. But you only need to examine contemporary erotica literature such as Pearl to realize those words did indeed exist even then. Besides you might be aware that the Hellfire Club, a notorious sexual orgy club infamous for depravity existed a century before the publication of Pride and Prejudice. So what words do you think were engaged on those occasions? What words then do you think were exchanged between matrimonial couples during their sexual intimacies?

Now given the public mores of her society at the time, Jane Austen was precluded from inserting a chapter depicting graphic sexual details like sexygirl’s contribution here. But that those not mean that Ms Austen did not envision her heroine’s sexuality. From the text of Pride and Prejudice wherein Elizabeth in communicating to her aunt announcing her engagement to Darcy, writes: “ I am happier even than Jane(Elizabeth’s older sister); she only smiles. I laugh.”

I take those words to mean that Ms Austen in code words was indicating that Jane would be the stereotypical aristocrat female of those times, that would not wander beyond vanilla sex. Whereas Elizabeth would not be adverse to all kinds of sexual positions, fellatio, anilingus, sodomy and of course cunnilingus. Maybe not BDSM though.

I congratulate sexygirl on producing a very plausible, and enjoyable addendum to a great novel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous