All Comments on 'Pride verses Dignity'

by ygstvz

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good ENF story

Love it!

Consensual humiliations although things finished to go out of hand.

this style is between "Sabineteas" & "jsmt" stories.

This is a good story ygstvz, but don't expect to have a good rate with this kind of fetish :

readers here seems to prefer a hard porn split scene with some...

FUCK!...GYAH!...FUCK!....YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES...........

Hum...Who says I'm being mean???

Perhaps could you put more description of their feelings/emotions/shames during the dares and do a serie with one dare for each chapter/storie...

That is not a criticism, just an observation because you have a fan!

And ho !!! I had hoped to have a happy end with 2 winners instead of 2 loosers.

... Nasty man!

I would like to read more from you... thanks ygstvz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It was okay but thin...

There was no substance to any of the scenes that played out in the chapters. Your prologue section was great but the core of the story was weak. The dares simply existed to move the plot forward rather than draw us into their fears, excitement, humiliation, etc.

You did use words that said that the women were feeling those emotions but you didn’t take the time to build it up and draw us (the readers) deeper into their mindset. Having your readers associate and empathize with your characters is what a story like this is all about. But for me it just fell short this time.

Then there was the use of the mall. Interesting backdrop, I liked it and again hoped it could be used in so many interesting ways. But again the mall was not the big scary, humiliating, voyeuristic beast it could have been...instead you made people in the mall try to fill that role and they were thin compared to what the mall could have been.

If the focal point of the bet and the fear of losing it was about not wanting anything to get posted on the interwebs, then why by the time I read 25% of the story was that the only thing that was happening, over and over and over for the remainder of the story? Way too public. Way too fast.

Great effort. Lots of good ideas. Just too fast and too thin this time.

CandiCSCandiCSabout 6 years ago
Great story

This had my attention and I felt humiliated for them. Great job

spankfunforspankfunforabout 6 years ago
Very Exciting!

Your Story Was Inventive and Descriptive! Awesome Plot! Two Enemies Doing To Each Other Their Worst Humiliation Scenarios! Great Stuff!

auhound49auhound49about 6 years ago
A suggestion for future stories.

I very much liked your story as it had chance deciding what happened to them. It was totally out of their control. leaving thigs to chance is very hot.

One thing I would have loved is if both were at risk for pregnancy and one of the dares was to fuck bareback and risk possible impregnation. I wonder how much they would have chickened out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Outstanding story. One of the best. Hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story, my favourite part was when they were posing for the camera.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userygstvz@ygstvz
I'm a graduate student, and fan of the site. I've read some amazing stories here (you can check my favorites list if you want recommendations), but I was always thinking of plot points I'd like to see, so I figured I'd just write them myself.