Pride verses Dignity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ygstvz
ygstvz
28 Followers

He dildo fucked my pussy for a while, and, to my shame, I was getting aroused. When my pussy was wet and open for him, he grabbed a second dildo, the same shape, but only about 2/3 the size and black instead of white. He removed the white dildo and dipped the black one into my sopping pussy before pulling it out. He placed it against my sphincter and pushed. With my jaws forced open, I couldn't let out more than a moan, but I was in agony. Had I been able to, I would have conceded the dare at that point, but my gag and restraint left me no recourse. As he moved the black dildo, however, joined once again by the white dildo in my pussy, I was surprised to find the pain give way to pleasure, and I started uttering a very different type of moan.

"Now that Miranda is properly loosened, let's move on with the demonstration." With that, Andrew rotated me until my back was parallel with the ground, and my now-gaping holes were pointed directly into the forward camera, then flicked a switch near my back, locking me in place.

"Bailey, you may already be familiar with this device, but for David's sake, this is called a speculum." Andrew knelt before me and inserted the cold metal device. I felt the blades pry my vagina open, letting the light and air flow in. "This is used by gynecologists to get a clear view of their patients' cervixes. Come take a look." Andrew shined a flashlight into my gaping vagina so that David and Bailey, now peering inside, could get a better view. When they'd had their fill of staring, Andrew stepped back in and snapped off a couple of close-up photographs.

"For our final demonstration, Miranda and I will be showing you the female orgasm from the inside." Andrew moved the ground camera to point directly into my pussy, and switched on some sort of flashlight around its lens. "I will be using these vibrators on her." I once again felt my ass filled, this time by a vibrating dildo. Andrew then pressed another vibrator against my clit, and began pumping the first vibrator in and out of my anus. Despite myself, I felt the pressure of an orgasm build up, and before too long I was squirming against my bonds and moaning loudly through my gag. When I finally relaxed, my audience applauded, cheering and whooping and congratulating Andrew on a job well done. To experience such an intimate moment, completely helpless and under the scrutiny of cameras filled me with a renewed sense of shame, but the sound of David's alarm snapped me out of my self-reflection.

"I guess time is up," Andrew admitted. He unceremoniously removed the vibrator and speculum, then unlocked my legs, returning me to my original X-shaped pose. He then swiveled me back onto my feet and unbuckled me from The Skeleton. I stumbled forward, trying to regain my balance, and Andrew released the gag, removing it from my mouth and allowing me to finally close my jaw. Being observed and recorded, inside and out, while I was helplessly brought to orgasm was the most humiliating experience of my life, and I swore I would make Bailey pay for this. So, fuming, I simply walked back to the card table, sat down, and asked David to deal the next hand.

--Chapter 9--

In my rage, I had forgotten about my severe chip deficit. Even though I won four chips from Bailey, I still ended the round behind, with only 13 chips to Bailey's 17.

"Now that I've seen that equipment in action, I think it's about time I tried them out myself. Miranda's dare is to allow me to test the equipment on her for 15 minutes."

The thought of reliving that experience made me queasy. Even having my topless photo online was preferable, so I opted for the lesser of the two great evils, and David dealt us another hand. My hand was trash, so I folded immediately to Bailey's bet, bringing the score to 14-16 against. Even if David was in charge, I couldn't relive my experience in The Skeleton, so my nude photo went online, and David dealt us back in. I told myself that even if my naked photo was online, it looked kind of medical, rather than sexual, so as long as no more went up I wouldn't look like too much of a pervert.

I finally managed to overtake Bailey again on the next hand, ending at 14-16 again.

"I dare Bailey to let Andrew continue his demonstration on herself for 15 minutes."

"After what you went through? No way. Deal me in, David."

And with that, we entered a new phase of the game. With both of our naked pictures already posted, recordings of our dares would be next. There would be no denying the sexual nature of those.

Perhaps Bailey had come to the same realization, or perhaps Andrew's treatment of me didn't look as bad as it felt, because when I won the next round and dared Miranda to let David practice what Andrew had shown them on her, she assented.

I looked on, stunned, as she let David, who was as jubilant as a kid in a candy shop, gag her, then strap her naked body into The Skeleton. He paused to make sure Andrew had finished setting up the cameras and started the timer, then he asked Andrew to fetch him three dildos. While Andrew was looking through the trunk, David inverted Bailey, causing her hair to just brush the floor and her breasts to fall against her chin. As Andrew had done with me, David forced her legs into a perfect split before locking them back into place. The glistening on Bailey's inner labia as they came into view made it clear that her spit wouldn't be needed for David to start on her with the dildos. Still, David must have been a tactile learner, as he chose to forgo the toys for the time being, opting to instead to poke, prod, and pry her with his fingers. He peeled back the flap of skin covering her clit and started rubbing her most sensitive area directly. Bailey wailed through her gag as he switched to squeezing, twisting, and rolling it between his thumb and forefinger, but he seemed too focused to notice. When he got bored with her clit, he moved on to her vagina. He plunged his right index finger as deep as it would go before curling it and pulling it out, scraping her inner roughness. He added three more fingers and attempted to pry her open from the inside, but four fingers was pretty much all she could take, so he didn't manage to get her much more open.

Since David's fingers weren't doing the job, he decided to turn to his tools. The smaller black dildo was only allowed one dip into Bailey's pussy before being moved over to her ass. David and Andrew were focused on her holes, but the forward camera and I could see her eyes roll into her head and her jaw flex against her gag as her sphincter was parted. Liam's intrusion before lunch must not have done much to prepare her. David eased the white dildo into her vagina, keeping the black one pumping in and out of her anus. Watching her face, I could tell that the pain wasn't enough to drive away the pleasure, and she was getting close to cumming, so I alerted David.

"She may have her orgasm now if you keep up the way you're going. If you want to save it for the speculum show, you should probably give her a break."

"Wow, she must be strapped in here tightly, because I didn't notice at all. Thanks for the heads up."

Bailey glared at me through her tears, but David released both dildos, letting them both slide up and out of her and drop to the carpet. He then swiveled Bailey parallel to the floor, her crotch pointing into the camera on the tripod instead of the overhead camera. "Andrew, would you please pass me the third dildo, then prepare the speculum," David requested.

"Certainly," Andrew answered, handing David a strange looking dildo. Unlike the other two, this dildo was shaped like a real penis, veins running down the shaft and a scrotum at the end. At about six inches long and 2 inches wide, it was on the skinnier side. It was made mostly of clear, rubbery plastic, except with what looked like a steel core running down the center of the shaft, lending it rigidity and plenty of weight. David stuck it into Bailey's gagged mouth, forcing her to battle its weight with her tongue if she didn't want it sliding into her throat and choking her. Then, satisfied with her peril, he moved back between her legs, taking the speculum from Andrew. He split her open with it and shined a flashlight into her, letting me take my first look inside. Her vaginal walls between the blades looked rough but slippery, and squirmed a little as we watched. At the end of the pink tunnel was what I recognized from health class as Bailey's cervix: a pink half-dome with a tiny hole in the center. Having satisfied my curiosity, I moved away to let Andrew in to take a few high-resolution still shots with his camera.

Once Andrew had repositioned the tripod camera closer to her crotch and mounted the flashlight to it, David started a vibrator on her clit and resumed fucking her ass with the dildo. She came quickly, although with her mouth busy we could only tell by the spasms in her pussy. There were 45 seconds left on the clock, but David declared the dare fulfilled and released her, gasping, from her predicament and then from her restraints.

--Chapter 10--

I managed to win an entire 10 chips from a sore and distracted Bailey on the next hand, bringing the total to 23-7, my favor. Having now experienced The Skeleton first hand, Bailey, without hesitation, opted to have the photos of her in compromising poses posted online rather than allowing me to strap her back into it.

I folded early in the next hand, bringing the score to 18-12. Bailey had only three more recordings to be posted, and I could almost see the end of the game in my sights, so I decided I should go all out with her remaining dares.

"Bailey's task is to suck a strangers cock and swallow his sperm."

"That isn't safe, David! What if he has a disease? What if he decides to kidnap me?"

"You're right, Bailey. Which is why you both will have to compromise. Bailey will suck the dick of someone I know, but the rest of you don't. Trust me, there's no way this guy isn't a virgin, so he's definitely clean. Shall I call him up?"

Imagining the kind of man whose virginity David could so confidently vouch for, the compromise seemed to me to be pretty heavily in my favor. Bailey must have agreed with my assessment, because she allowed Andrew to post the video of her spanking, and took her seat back at the table.

It was Bailey's turn to fold early, and this time her dare was to let David's mysterious friend fuck her ass. This must have been a no-brainer to her, because Andrew was permitted to upload her encounter with Liam to the internet. Andrew texted the link to Bailey's entire album to Liam, who, if the flurry of notifications Andrew received in response were any indicator, was overjoyed to receive them.

I only needed Bailey to pass on one more dare, and this nightmare would be over, and I would emerge victorious with a few scraps of dignity left intact.

Bailey looked sick with nerves as she folded the ante again. The Skeleton dare was indeed on another level of exposure and humiliation, and even having already published what she already had, I could understand not being prepared to let that one go up. Still, the moment had come, whether she was prepared or not.

I offered my token impossible dare. "I dare you to let me chain you up naked in the elevator for 15 minutes." The number of people that must have been shopping at the mall below on a Sunday afternoon made this dare ridiculous, but she wasn't going to do it anyway, so it didn't matter.

"I'll get arrested!" Bailey exclaimed, probably hoping to get David to mitigate it into something tolerable, but the simplicity of my dare made it a long shot.

Andrew grinned. "Why do you think I live on top of a mall? My parents own this place! They hired private guards, so the police don't bother coming in here, and the guards won't bother you as long as I'm with you. In fact, I think most of them would enjoy your presence."

"I guess the dare stands as it is," David said. Bailey looked defeated, and I, finally feeling the relief I had so long been anticipating, started to stand up to collect my clothes.

"Okay, let's do it," Bailey whispered. I sat back down, hard, and stared at her. How could she do this? Did she really think she could still win? I still had four dares to be posted, and I was still ahead on chips, too. As much as I would enjoy humiliating my rival in front of anyone who happened to be shopping today, I would far rather have ended this right here, but if Bailey went through with this dare, I would be getting farther from the end.

David had had another minute to think about it, and decided the dare needed a some addendas. "Actually, I think we need a couple more rules if this is going to work. First, Andrew, your job will be, in addition to filming and keeping the guards appeased, to make sure nobody touches her. Touching isn't part of the dare. Also, Bailey, you aren't allowed to speak except to assure anyone who inquires that you are safe and that you are there of your own free will because you lost a bet. Which means no gags, Miranda. Understood?" The rest of us nodded, and Bailey stood up.

I, still surprised that this was actually happening, stood up as well and allowed Andrew to lead us back to the elevator. I was a little nervous that when it arrived someone would be riding it, but, since the top floor housed only Andrew's family's apartment, nobody was.

Andrew stepped onto the elevator and locked the doors open with the turn of a key, allowing me to reexamine the interior. His parents had opted for six small elevators instead of fewer larger ones, so there wasn't too much room in it. A bit above hip height was a railing that ran along the back and side walls, fastened in five places to each of the stainless steel walls. The floor was a black carpet. When we stepped in, Andrew pointed into the top right corner of the elevator near the door.

"I picked out the security cameras myself. They're full HD with audio recordings, although we can't afford to store more than compressed video-only files for more than 48 hours. Still, the live playback is near perfect. I'm sure Frank in the surveillance room is enjoying the view right now."

I bolted out of the elevator, feeling a blush creep across my face. Andrew laughed. "So, have you been inspired? Are you ready to go fetch some equipment?"

"Don't worry," David added, "you're allowed to get dressed while you tie her up." Andrew and I went back upstairs, and after I put my clothes back on I picked out some chains and ankle and wrist cuffs. I asked Andrew, who had retrieved his still-shot camera and a stack of what looked like business cards, to also bring down three pillows.

When we returned to the elevator, I placed one pillow in the corner of the elevator opposite the camera. I had Bailey lie on her back on the floor with her head propped up against the cushion, then I clamped the cuffs on her. I locked one end of each of two chains to rings on each of her ankle cuffs, then ran them behind the railings on the walls closest to each of her legs. I looped them over the pegs nearest to her head that fastened the railing to the wall, then through the rings on her wrist cuffs. I pulled the chains tight until her lower back lifted about eight inches off the ground. Her arms were pulled taut, almost directly upwards, and her legs were pulled up, out, and back towards her hands into a tilted V. I stuck the other two cushions under her lower back, then tightened the chains again, locking her into that pose. Her torso was curled around her large breasts, her stomach starting to push them up into her face, which was forced to look directly through her legs. Her pussy was pointed past the open door and at the camera.

Now that Bailey was in position, we realized there wasn't much room left in the elevator. "I guess you and I should stay up here, Miranda, if we want anyone else to be able to ride the elevator," David decided. "It's a shame we'll have to miss it, but we can watch the recording when they return."

"There's no reason you'll have to miss it. I'll set you up with the security camera stream in my room," Andrew reassured us. So the three of us left Bailey chained in the elevator, and Andrew led us back to his room. He logged into his computer, then started up the surveillance program. He selected the elevator F feed, then selected the option to save a full-resolution recording of it to his hard drive. He then made the feed fullscreen and pulled over a second chair to his desk. "Enjoy, you two! I'll see you in 15 minutes!" Andrew exclaimed before leaving us to head back toward the elevator.

I started to take a seat when David spoke up. "I almost forgot! You're supposed to be naked. Take your clothes off."

There was nobody here but us, so he must have just wanted to see me naked again. I was a little flattered, but still mostly humiliated as I once again removed my clothes for a very attentive David. He then allowed me to sit without any further protest, and he sat down beside me.

We looked up at the monitor to catch Andrew snapping some up-close and personal photographs of Bailey, then releasing the elevator and starting his phone timer. When we first started watching the feed, there was a small "16" written in the corner, indicating that the elevator was on the 16th floor. As we watched now, the number decreased to 15, then 14, then finally 13 before pausing. The camera was facing away from the door, but we could see the light change and hear the sound of the doors opening, followed by a spoken "whoa". Two young men dressed in polo shirts and jeans stepped into view, one holding the door open, and both staring at Bailey.

"Are you okay, miss?" one of them asked Bailey.

"I lost a bet, so I let the winner chain me up like this," Bailey summarized.

"Lucky for us." The one who was speaking must have sensed that Andrew was in charge, as he addressed him next. "Is is okay if we touch her?"

"That isn't part of the bet, but you can take a picture if you'd like. This is one of a series of forfeits she and her teammate have done as part of a strip poker game. The penalty for welshing is to have recordings posted online." Andrew reached into his pocket and pulled out two business cards, and handed one to each of them. "These are the URLs where we've been posting them. Check back tomorrow, and you may even see this dare posted."

I was horrified. My naked pictures would spread quickly enough around the internet without Andrew handing out links to people shopping only a 20 minute drive from where I lived. Still, I was stuck up here, and he was down there, so there was nothing I could do about it.

The men thanked him for the URLs and each snapped a selfie with Bailey before opting for a different elevator and leaving. Pretty much the same thing happened on floor 11 with an elderly couple, on floor 8 with three college girls, and on floor 7 with a creepy-looking middle aged man. The man on the 7th floor also received permission to sniff Bailey's crotch, something Bailey's squirming made very clear she didn't enjoy.

There wasn't much room under Andrew's desk, so David and my chairs were forced pretty much right next to each other as we watched. As the creepy middle aged man was listening to Andrew's explanation, I felt David's hand on my naked thigh. I froze. David was hitting on me, and I didn't know what to do. I had never considered David, or anyone else for that matter, romantically before. My focus had always been on my fencing, and I had never considered myself attractive enough for it to be worth putting in the effort. David wasn't ugly or anything, but if I had a type it was the strong and silent type, like Jeremy from the saber squad, not the friendly and easy-going David. Still, I couldn't risk offending my captain and, more importantly right now, my officiator, so I just sat there with his hand on my thigh, suddenly finding it difficult to concentrate on Andrew and Bailey.

ygstvz
ygstvz
28 Followers