Pride verses Dignity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about 30 seconds, David broke the awkward silence. "So...are you the kind of girl who gets off on stuff like bond-"

"No," I cut him off, my voice projecting the uncertainty I felt in this situation.

"I'm pretty sure Bailey is," David continued, trying to salvage the conversation.

"Yeah, she got wet pretty quickly," I agreed. "I guess she likes showing off even off of the fencing strip."

David laughed. He must have been taking my involvement in the conversation as consent towards his advances, because he slipped his hand between my thighs and up towards my crotch, resting his pinkie finger against my bald slit. After about 30 more seconds without any objections from me, he removed his hand and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, leaning in to kiss me on the mouth.

As his tongue parted my lips, I decided to go along with it, hoping, since the game apparently wasn't over, to cash in on the arbiter's favor sometime later in the night. My first kiss, as most are, would have been best summed up as "awkward". We spent some time trying to find each other's rhythms, what to do with our lips and teeth, and how to keep our tongues from fighting. We had to break for air a few times, but by the third kiss we were really making out, and I found myself enjoying it. David stood up and pulled me from my chair, then pushed me down onto the edge of Andrew's bed before jumping up and straddling me.

I was surprised both by his assertiveness and by how much it impressed me. I had spent high school fighting tooth and nail for superiority in my sport, so releasing to David a little bit of the self-control I had been trying to hoard felt both relaxing and exciting at the same time. Unlike in his role as dare-enforcer, the David right now was responding to me, falling back where I pushed and pushing into the space I had left for him, so I felt safe under his guidance. This give-and-take was familiar: I practiced it every day. But David wasn't wearing a mask or pointing a weapon at me. Not a metal one, anyway. I didn't have to worry about missing a beat or dropping my guard. He engaged me with carresses and kisses, and I didn't want to parry.

He wrapped his arms around my naked back, with one around my waist, the other looping under my arm and holding my head, and I found myself embracing him back. From there, we began making out in earnest. He pushed his weight onto me, toppling me over. He landed on top of me, letting me feel his weight pinning me down, then let his hands start to wander. I was a little surprised when they landed on my breasts, as I hadn't ever figured they would interest anyone. Further proving me wrong, David turned his attention to them, pinching and sucking on my nipples, guided in his techniques by my moans of encouragement.

Suddenly over Andrew's computer speakers we heard our names. "David and Miranda, you know, 'fencing girl' and the fencing captain? They're upstairs in my room watching over the security camera. Why don't you wave to them?" David bolted up, looking me in the eye. I nodded, and we both scrambled back up into our chairs at the desk just in time to see Ryan, William, and Adam from our school's baseball team smiling and waving into the camera. They were all good friends with my middle school friends, and Adam hosted many of the parties that I used to get invited to. Ryan had even asked me out in our sophomore year.

My panic started to return as I watched Andrew hand them each a business card, finally knowing for sure that my nudes had made it into my social circle. David, whose leg was pressed against mine, must have felt it tense up, because he gave my thigh a reassuring squeeze. There was nothing he could say to make me feel better, though, so he instead changed the subject.

"I hope you don't hate me for the role I'm playing today," he said quietly. "I'm just trying to be fair, although I may have been enjoying myself too much at times."

David's ogling had, indeed, been a contributing factor in my discomfort during the game, but at this point it was the least of my worries. "That's okay, I just hope you enjoyed yourself enough for the both of us," I reassured him.

The baseball players took a few pictures with and of Bailey, then let the elevator resume its journey, chatting excitedly among themselves as they left. "We're more than halfway done, so we'll start heading back up now," Andrew announced to the camera. "Please be ready with the keys to Bailey's gear: she's got to be getting pretty sore at this point."

The energy of our recent make-out session was gone, but David did put his hand back on my thigh, and I let myself relax. We watched Andrew and Bailey give a few more people their routine, but when the elevator reached the 13th floor, David took Bailey's keys from where I had left them on Andrew's desk. On his way out he gave me a reminder. "I guess you know I'm attracted to you now, but you should also know that I can't let that affect my arbitration. By taking this role, I promised to be fair, and that's what I intend to be. Please don't let that come between us, though."

I was a little disappointed, but I knew he was right. "I understand, David. You are our captain, after all." He smiled at that, and left the room. When the number in the corner of the feed reached 16, this time it was David who walked into frame. He quickly and efficiently released Bailey from her bonds, allowing her to slowly stand up and stretch, popping a few joints along the way. She then waddled out of frame, followed closely by David and Andrew. I exited full screen mode on the stream and stopped the recording, then grabbed my clothes and went to wait for them upstairs.

--Chapter 11--

I was just sitting down when David and Bailey joined me. Bailey had a tired look in her eyes, and David looked all business. They sat down at the card table with me and David started shuffling. Andrew finally joined us, thanking me for ending the recording, then sat on the floor nearby to watch us play.

Bailey won four chips off of me the next round and had to decide on a dare for me. "Andrew, can I see the mall directory please?"

Andrew handed her the list on his phone, and she spent a few seconds looking it over before deciding. "I dare you to go naked to the shoe store on the seventh floor and seduce the cashier into giving you a free pair of shoes."

If I hadn't just finished making out with David, I would have considered this dare impossible. As it was, it was still a terrifying proposition. I never would have even considered it, except Bailey was so close to losing, and any recording of me that got posted would definitely circulate around school.

David decided he ought to clarify the dare. "We can't have this take too long, so if you decide to do this, you'll have 15 minutes from when you enter the elevator to convince the salesperson to give you a pair of shoes, using only your body and your charm. You are not allowed to implicitly or explicitly offer anything except sexual favors in exchange for the shoes. Andrew and Bailey, please no interference. Let Miranda and I do the talking. Agreed?" Andrew and Bailey nodded, then turned to me. I already knew I was going to go through with it, so I nodded as well.

David allowed Bailey to get dressed, then we headed for the elevator. When we arrived, Andrew started the timer, then aimed his video camera at me and began to record. I had started to get comfortable in my nudity, but when the elevator doors shut and we started to descend, the vulnerability I had felt at my exposure rushed back. I greeted each new floor with a prayer that the doors would remain shut, which seemed to work until floor 10.

At the 10th floor the doors opened to reveal two young men, maybe a year older than us, both wearing skate shoes, khaki shorts, and baggy t-shirts and carrying bags from a skateboarding shop. One was white, the other Asian. Upon seeing me, their jaws dropped, then the Asian man turned to his friend and said, "Are we lucky or what?"

The doors started to close, and they quickly jumped on, the white man holding the door open. The Asian man squatted down in front me to get a closer look at my crotch, but I covered myself up with my hands. His friend, still holding the door, finally asked. "So why are you riding the elevator butt naked?"

I was hoping he would release the door and let us get going, so "I lost a bet" was all I replied.

"Miranda lost a hand of strip poker, so now she has 13 minutes and 42 seconds to seduce a free pair of shoes from a shoe salesman, or we post a video online of her flashing an office building," David clarified. Andrew silently handed them each one of his business cards, which they pocketed.

"Ah, so you want me to release this door, huh?" I nodded. "Well I want to cop a feel of those little titties of yours. Perhaps we can make a deal."

Seeing no other choice, I reluctantly dropped my arms and stepped towards him. He spent about 30 seconds massaging my boobs, jiggling them and pinching my nipples, before turning back to his friend. "You want a turn, Wesley?"

"You should know I'm more of an ass man, George. Miranda, turn around and bend over for me. Once I've had my turn we can get moving again."

As he ordered, I turned around and bent over at the waist, putting my hands on the ground between my feet for balance. Looking through my legs, I caught Wesley shoot a surprised glance at his friend, and I realized that he probably only expected me to grab the elevator railing. Before I could correct myself, though, he had squatted down behind me and laid his hands on my ass.

He grabbed both of my ass cheeks hard, then pulled them apart, spreading me open. He then let go of my right cheek and stuck his right index finger into my gaping pussy, and George put his cell phone next to Andrew's video camera and snapped a picture. I endured his intrusion, hoping it was almost over, and it was. After squeezing my butt cheeks a few more times, then prodding my anus with his finger, Wesley must have been satisfied, because he stood up, and George let the door close.

"I guess it's time we got going. We wouldn't want to keep that lucky shoe salesman waiting." It seemed they planned on witnessing my attempted seduction.

We were joined by a young lesbian couple on the 8th floor, who got the same explanation and cards the skateboarders had, but didn't make any demands. They did join the posse, though, making the elevator rather crowded. After the doors closed behind them, David took advantage of the close quarters to surreptitiously grab my ass under the elevator railing. I was still being closely observed from the front, however, so I didn't dare react.

We emptied the elevator on the next floor, and as I made my way over to the shoe store, I picked up a few more spectators. When we stampeded into the small shoe boutique, the salesman seemed almost as surprised by the number of people as by my nudity. To deal with the situation, he let routine take over. "Welcome to Saul's Soles. I'm Saul. How can I help you?"

Saul, the proprietor, was a chubby middle-aged man, clean-shaven and wearing a nice suit. He was probably about 5'11" tall, with dark brown hair and dark blue eyes that wouldn't leave my crotch. That was a good sign, I supposed. "Yes, please. As you can see, I've misplaced my shoes and am looking to replace them." Saul laughed. Clearly I had misplaced more than just my shoes.

"Well, what kind of shoes can I get for you? I keep all sorts in stock, from sneakers to Mary Janes to stilettos." Keeping my goal of seduction in mind, I opted to try on stilettos, which I figured were the sexiest.

"Very good. Do you know your shoe size?" I had grown an inch in the last year, and may still be growing. I therefore hadn't bothered to commit my shoe size to memory, so I told him I didn't.

"Not a problem: we can measure your foot right now." Saul produced a flat metal pad with all sorts of lines and measurements on it, and asked me "have you used a Brannock Device before?" Of course I had, although I had always known it as simply a foot measuring device. Still, sensing an opportunity to make physical contact with my target, I feigned ignorance.

"Never. Would you please assist me?"

"Certainly. Start by stepping on it, with your heel pressed against the edge." Saul knelt before me and offered me a hand for balance. I took it, and lifted my leg much higher than needed, giving Saul a better look at my pussy. Saul drank in the view for a few seconds, then slid the device under my foot. I lowered my foot into place, but instead of releasing Saul's hand, I took a deep breath and guided it between my thighs, cupping my mound. Saul didn't miss a beat, and started fingering me as he continued to measure my feet. He really was a professional.

"You're a size 9," he declared once he had measured each of my feet. "Let's get you a pair of shoes." He extracted his fingers from my pussy, then moved behind me, grabbing me by the ass and leading me into the aisles. Our cohort followed. From the display on the top shelf, Saul grabbed a fancy pair of stilettos. They had thin, black 5 inch heels tapering to tiny points, and above the soles they were were composed entirely of pink and black leather straps. "These are top of the line. Perfect for a classy lady like yourself," Saul told me as he showed them to me. A glance at the price tag told me that my seduction would have to be worth $600 if I were going to leave with these. Saul had my lie on my back on the floor, leaning up on my elbows, then knelt down facing me, grabbing my left foot and draping it over his right shoulder, and laced my right foot up into one of the shoes. He must have laced this shoe many times before, because his hands did it automatically, leaving his eyes to stare at my nude body splayed out before him.

After Saul put on the left shoe, he helped me to my feet, and I took a few shaky steps. Tall as I was, I had never had much use for high heels, and these would have been difficult even for someone with experience. Noticing my wobbling, Saul put his arm around my waist, helping me to maintain balance while I practiced. When I had mastered them, Saul asked my opinion.

"These are nice," I replied, avoiding the topic of whether I actually liked them, since I wasn't sure how much time I had left.

"Great!" Saul beamed, "let's get you checked out!" As if he hadn't been checking me out this whole time.

We made our way over to the register, and I knew the moment had come. "I could sell those shoes for $600, but your visit today was such a treat that I'll knock it down to $300, just for you, miss." At least he was being flexible. Still, $300 was $300 more than I could spend, so I'd have to find a way to negotiate him down to $0.

"I appreciate the offer, but I must have left my wallet in my other pants. Is there any way you could part with them for what I have on me?"

Suddenly Saul got serious. "I know we had fun today, but I don't just give away free shoes to every little tease that comes waltzing in here. If you want those shoes, I'll need something more."

The change in his tone made me nervous, but I had to ask. "What do you want for them?"

"I'll trade them for a blowjob right here and right now. You can have the shoes when I cum." I was nauseous just thinking about it, but I had already endured so much, and I couldn't just throw it all away. So I dropped to my knees as gracefully as I could in those uncomfortable new shoes, and waited for him to come back around the counter. He dropped his pants as he came into sight, lowering his boxers and letting his penis, already erect, fall out.

It was a big, veiny beast, circumcised and maybe 8 inches long and three inches thick. I heard a few gasps from our audience as it came into view. I reached for it hesitantly, before carefully grasping my first dick. It smelled sour and, as I put the tip into my mouth, I discovered that it tasted worse. I gagged a little, letting it pop back out and smack me in the nose. Saul laughed along with the crowd as I recoiled. Steeling my stomach, I took it back between my lips, gently licking the tip before pushing my lips a bit further down on it. Despite what I had considered monumental progress, my inexperience must have been obvious, because Saul decided I needed a few pointers.

"This is boring. Do you have any idea what you're doing, girl? Here, let me show you." He pushed my hands to his outer thighs, then grabbed my head with both of his hands and pulled it all the way onto his dick. I gagged once again, and scrambled to find a grip that would allow me to push myself off him, but by the time I did he had already removed his cock from my mouth.

"Do you really want those shoes, girl?" Saul asked me. I nodded, since it was easier and safer than explaining the dare. "Then you'll have to let me do this my way. Clearly you aren't a talented enough dick-sucker to make me cum on your own." I nodded again, and placed my hands on his thighs below his ass where they couldn't interfere anymore. As he resumed face-fucking me, I forced my mind to go blank until I heard David's timer go off.

"Sorry, Miranda, time's up!" David shouted. I guess I had failed. I gave my first blowjob to a chubby middle-aged shoe salesman, and it was all for nothing. Saul was enjoying himself too much to have taken much notice of David, and just as I managed to free myself from his onslaught, he came, his hot, sticky cum splattering my face, adding further insult to my injured pride.

Saul gave one of his hearty laughs. "I guess you can wear you new shoes and my cum out. You've certainly earned both."

This situation was unfair, and I was starting to get angry. I began unbuckling the shoes, leaving them on the floor. "You think I really did this for some damn shoes? Fuck your overpriced shoes." I stormed off to call the elevator, leaving Andrew to explain why I actually had done all that. Andrew left a business card with Saul before joining us at the elevator. The rest of the onlookers left, too, sensing that the show was over.

--Chapter 12--

We encountered a few more people on the way back up, but they knew better than to ask about an angry-looking naked Indian girl with cum drying on her face. Andrew did hand them business cards, however.

When we got back to his apartment, he lent me a toothbrush and towel, and I was allowed to go take a shower. After cleaning my mouth and body as well as I could, I spaced out in the shower for what must have been almost an hour, but eventually I was woken from my trance by the sound of the doorbell. I dried myself off, wrapped myself in the towel, and went to investigate. I had been afraid that we were being visited by the police, or that Andrew's parents had returned early, but the reality was much more benign. Instead of police or parents, the visitor was just a man handing Andrew a big bag of Chinese delivery. When I came into view he kept glancing over at me, undoubtedly wondering what I would look like if I let go of my towel. My grip remained firm, but he would get his answer anyway because Andrew slipped him a business card with his generous tip. When he left, Andrew reminded me of my place by taking the towel from me and directing me to carry the food upstairs. He waited around long enough to get a good view of my naked ascent from below, then put away the towel, grabbed some plates and utensils, and joined us for dinner.

We had eaten a late lunch, but it was already 8:30pm, so we all had plenty of appetite. After finishing off the food, it was time to finish the game. We started that round with an even 15-15 score, but Bailey's three threes won the 6 chips I had invested in my two pair of aces and queens, and I ended the round behind, 12 to 18 with a dare forthcoming.

"I dare you to let David gag and fuck you in The Skeleton." Having already crossed the line of having one of my dares posted, I expected to just burn another one this time and continue to work on Bailey's demise. Thinking back on the uncomfortable experience of my first blowjob, however, this almost seemed like an opportunity. Sure, the circumstances were pretty bad. No girl dreamed of losing her virginity bound and gagged in front of cameras and an audience, but at least losing it to David would be tolerable. If I didn't do this now, who knew what kind of miscreant could be popping my cherry by the end of the night. If I was going to lose my virginity, and I was starting to think I was, I would rather let David do it than someone like Saul.