Pride verses Dignity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, but only my pussy and he has to use a condom." David, excited at the opportunity, was ready to agree, but Bailey countered.

"Hold on, Miranda. I happen to know that our whole epee squad, you and me included, has our periods in sync. And, based on where I am in my cycle, I know I can't get pregnant today, so therefore neither can you. So the only reason David should have to use a condom is because you think he's infected. Are you claiming that our captain has an STD?"

"Well, no..."

"Then no condom." I couldn't argue with that, so I submitted myself to the gag, and David strapped me into The Skeleton.

David tilted me backwards about 60 degrees, then adjusted my legs up and out, binding me in the missionary position. Unlike my previous experience with The Skeleton, I was already wet, so without any further foreplay David removed his pants, grabbed my hips, and dived in. The way I was angled I couldn't see it, but David's penis felt about the same size as the white dildo that had been used on me earlier. Unlike the white dildo, David's member was warm and a little soft, which didn't make me feel as used as the dildo had. Even though I was completely restrained, I wasn't the sole focus of attention this time: David was there with me. His penis held the advantage in shape, too. The skin on his shaft lagged behind his movements, reducing the friction, which kept me wet, and I could feel the head of his penis grabbing and stimulating my inner folds.

David's advantages in anatomy contrasted with his lack of skill however. His movements were choppy and arrhythmic at first, so my pleasure didn't build. The thrusts felt nice, but wondering when the next one was coming distracted me from the sexuality of the situation. After a few minutes, though, he started to find his groove. When he finally came deep inside me, I actually found myself wishing for more, but it seemed he was spent. Andrew handed him a tissue to clean himself off with before stepping between my legs to capture a few still photos of the jizz dripping from my pussy. I was so horny that it was almost a relief that I was bound and helpless, or I might not have been able to stop myself from finishing my orgasm with my hand right then and there.

--Chapter 13--

The time it took to release me from my straps and cuffs cooled me off just enough to be able to restrain myself, but I was still pretty distracted. My arousal cost me on the next hand, because I made a bad bluff which Bailey easily called, costing me another 6 chips. At 9-21 now, I was building quite a deficit, but my more immediate concern was my dare.

"Your dare is to let Saul downstairs face-fuck you again, but this time no pretenses, and you have to swallow his cum."

I didn't even want to consider reliving that experience, so I refused even before David had a chance to rule on the details. Even letting my entire social circle see me in the humiliating poses Bailey and the guys had forced me into for my second dare was better than facing Saul again.

I lost the next ante, bringing me up to 10 chips. Anal with Saul wasn't going to happen either, so the video of me masturbating joined the online repository of my misadventures.

On the next hand, I won 4 chips, bringing me up to 17 after my next dare.

"I dare you to wander the mall naked, with your arms bound behind your back until a stranger makes you cum."

David modified her proposal slightly, suggesting that I have 15 minutes to get a stranger to make me cum, which Bailey easily agreed to.

I was starting to worry about losing the game at this rate, and my next dare to go online would be my first ordeal in The Skeleton, which was far more humiliating than anything that had been posted so far. So, thinking that this couldn't be any worse than my "shoe shopping" dare, and since I was still about halfway to orgasm from my last dare anyway, I consented.

I was expecting to wear handcuffs, but Andrew had a different idea. He had me bring my arms together behind my back, then slid a leather sleeve up them. He tightened some straps, pulling my arms closer together and my shoulders back, then looped a strap from the top right side of the sleeve across the top of my chest and fastened it at the top left side of the sleeve, preventing the sleeve from slipping off.

Andrew then opened the door to the stairs for me, and gestured for me to go down. Balancing without the use of my arms was surprisingly difficult, enough so that I ended up descending the stairs slowly, starting each step with my left foot so I would always have one foot solidly on the ground. When I reached the floor below, I let the others, including Bailey, who was now dressed, pass ahead of me. We boarded the elevator, and my 15 minutes started.

We only made it to the 14th floor before the elevator stopped. On the other side of the door were four men who looked like they were in their late 20s, all wearing sports jerseys and carrying bags from a sports memorabilia shop. Once they got over their initial shock, they wasted no time in pulling out their camera phones to preserve my nudity. They hadn't spoken to us at all, not even to ask my permission for the photos, not that I was in any position to stop them. When they'd gotten the shots they wanted, they finally acknowledged us.

"Can we touch her?" One of them asked David. David looked at me, and I realized that this was an opportunity to complete my dare. I looked from David back at the strangers, and decided I could do better. I still had about 13 minutes left, and as much as I would like to have finished my task early and not continue to be paraded around the public mall, these guys seemed rough. Letting them touch me could lead to some pretty harsh abuse, which I could avoid if I found gentler strangers.

So I mustered all of the authority my situation allowed me, and managed to squeak out a timid "no", which David repeated to them, in case they missed it. Andrew explained the situation, fortunately omitting the details of this particular dare, and handed them business cards. This mitigated their disappointment, and they remained in the elevator while we exited.

The 14th floor seemed to me to be unusually busy for a Sunday night, but the last-minute weekend shoppers mostly decided they'd rather not get entangled in our spectacle. Most gave us a few curious glances, and a few stopped at a distance to snap a photograph, but in three minutes of wandering the floor, nobody came within 15 feet of our group.

I decided that I needed a fresh start on a different floor, so we returned to the elevators, this time riding elevator B. We only made it one floor down before the metal doors parted to reveal two middle-aged women to us, and us, especially me, to them. They boarded wordlessly, trying to ignore us, and seemed relieved when we left them in the elevator.

The 13th floor wasn't the repeat of the 14th floor I had feared it would be. Maybe the shops on this floor attracted bolder people, maybe people were less self-conscious at 9:23pm than they were at 9:22, or maybe I was getting noticeably more desperate, because now people were openly gawking at me and stopping us for photos. I always found an excuse not to choose them, though. They were either too scary, or didn't look interested, or too gross. My time was almost half up, however, and my arousal was waning, so David volunteered for the task I was too afraid to do myself.

"Miranda, you're running out of time. Would you like me to ask someone for you? The terms of the dare allow that."

I knew he was right, so I agreed, hoping his judgment and my luck would land me someone good.

David was apparently more concerned with finding someone fast than finding someone appealing, because, on my behalf, he propositioned the next person to stop us for a photo. That person happened to be a pimply, bespectacled overweight man with long, matted brown hair and a greasy full beard. He looked to be in his mid 20s, and stood at a full 6' tall. After a quick, enthusiastic "Absolutely!", he pushed past David towards me. Before I could muster the courage to veto David, he had lowered me to the floor, resting my weight on my bound arms, and forced my legs apart. He stared momentarily into my exposed crotch, then dove in face first. When his tongue penetrated me, I realized that this was just going to have to happen, so I did by best to block out the discomfort assaulting my shoulders, eyes, and nose and instead focus on the pleasure of his physical stimulation.

With a lot of imagination and a lot of denial, I managed to slowly work my way towards an orgasm. I was actually approaching climax when suddenly the stimulation stopped. I decided to sneak a peek, and when I opened my eyes, I was greeted by the sight of Andrew handing my stranger a business card and a condom. I immediately wished I hadn't seen that, so I quickly closed my eyes again, finding enough of my fantasy still intact that I could keep hiding in it even when I felt my pussy filled with penis for only the second time in my life.

When the stranger came, in my imagination it was David cumming deep inside me again, and this time that was enough to bring me over the edge. My moaning and thrashing were met by applause, and I opened my eyes to see that an audience had gathered, encircling us and now cheering and whooping. David gave me a smile, then let me know that I had completed the dare with almost two minutes to spare, and my new lover dismounted, pocketed the used condom, pulled up his pants and simply walked away. I was still in a bit of a daze as David grabbed my legs and flipped me onto my stomach. When he straddled my ass and began to undo my arm bindings, however, the reality of my situation started to hit me. Just yesterday I had been celebrating a major tournament victory. I had been a high school virgin whose only concerns had been which fencing scholarship to take and when to start studying for my AP tests. But somehow, only a day later, I had been tied and fucked on the floor of a public mall by one of the most repulsive men I had ever seen or smelled. My ordeal had been recorded by Andrew in explicit detail, and, in the event that I didn't win the poker game, the recording would be publicized and immortalized online, next to photos of me holding my license. I had thrown away my reputation, forever, for a chance to embarrass my fencing rival.

When my arms were finally freed, the first thing I did with them was to wipe away the silent tears I had shed against the marble floor. Avoiding looking at anyone, lest they see my pain, I pushed myself up off of the floor and made my way to the elevator, followed by David and Bailey and, when he was finished handing out business cards, Andrew. I said nothing, not trusting myself to hold my voice steady. Our ride back up to the top floor was uneventful. The mall would only be open for about another 30 minutes, so we had an uninterrupted ride back to the 16th floor.

--Chapter 14--

We made our way back up to Andrew's living room, me and David in silence, Bailey and Andrew going through a verbal play-by-play of my latest dare.

With the game pushing it's time limit and me two hands behind, I finally had to admit I probably wasn't going to win. I still had four dares that hadn't been posted yet, though, so, after vowing not to attempt any more, I sat across from Bailey and let David deal us in.

I kept two 8s and discarded the rest of my hand. As I picked up my replacements, I struggled to mask my excitement. My two 8s had become four 8s, and I began trying to decide how best to milk my good fortune. Miranda led the betting, adding two more chips to the six that were already in the pot. I, trying not to push it too hard, doubled her bet to four chips, which to my happy surprise she re-doubled to 8. Since we were so close already, I decided to just put her all-in, tossing in the last two chips needed. She called, raising the pot to a massive 24 chips. There was nothing left to do but reveal our hands. When I saw what she was working with, I understood Bailey's willingness to go all-in. She had the best possible full house: aces full of kings. If I had had anything less than a four of a kind, she would have won right there. Instead, Bailey was bankrupt and was guaranteed to be the recipient of the next two dares and the likely recipient of a few more, if the game lasted that long. Seizing the opportunity, I ignored Bailey's dismay and blurted out the dare I had come up with after seeing my four of a kind. Since I only had about 20 minutes to get Bailey to complete, fail, or concede three dares, it was in my best interest to get Bailey to quickly concede at least two of them. Bailey, on the other hand, with likely nothing but losses in her future, would want to complete the first dare, and make it take long enough that the game ended while she was doing it. That way she would not have to post any more of her dares, and I would have to post all of mine. Therefore my strategy would once again have to be to give her a dare that she wouldn't take.

"I dare you to get a stranger to cum in your ass before the mall closes at 10:00. However, until you complete the dare, you must wear a gag of my choosing and have your arms bound behind your back the way mine were in my last dare." It was perfect. Not only was it humiliating (that was a given at this point), it was also uncomfortable, since Bailey seemed to hate anal. Best of all, there was a very real risk of failure. Without the use of her voice or hands, she might not be able to properly convey her goal to her target, and she might end up getting fingered or fucked in the pussy instead. Bailey would probably consider this dare too harsh, and decide it would be better to try her luck back at the poker table.

Except she didn't. "Okay, let's get going. I only have until 10:00, so no time to waste. Am I allowed to get dressed for the elevator ride down? People are leaving by the main entrance, so I'd rather not waste time on the elevator. I'll get into my restraints when we're down there."

"Given the open-ended nature of this dare, I think I can allow that," David replied. Andrew grabbed the arm restraints, and I chose a simple ball gag, then Bailey and I got dressed and headed towards the elevator.

As the elevator descended and her task approached, Bailey's baffling calm gave way to more understandable nerves. A few of the passengers who joined us at lower floors seemed to notice her fidgeting, as well as the black leather object Andrew had draped over his shoulder like a trophy animal pelt, but they didn't say anything, and we rode the elevator down to the bottom floor. When we reached the first floor, everyone else in the elevator headed for the front door, so Bailey ducked the other way. She quickly stripped, then David gagged her while Andrew bound her arms. She must have known she only had about 10 minutes left, because she quickly waddled over to the main entrance, closely followed by Andrew and his camera. The guard at the main entrance must have heard about our adventures by this point, because unlike the patrons we'd just passed, he didn't seem surprised, only amused.

"Howdy, Andrew. I guess the rumors were true. I'm not usually one for surveillance room duty, but I would have given anything to get Frank's birds-eye view today. Thanks for bringing the party to me, though."

"No problem, Amir. I promise you won't miss out on much. Just check out these URLs for a lot of my recordings. And do me a favor: share them with the rest of the guards, and anyone else you thing might want them."

"You don't have to tell me twice," Amir chuckled, taking the proffered business card.

Just then, Bailey spotted her first target. She approached the young man, getting very close to him, then, when he stopped, she turned around and bent over, sticking her bare ass as high as it would go, keeping her feet wide apart for balance. The gesture could only have been interpreted as an invitation, but apparently her target wasn't aware of the extent of her offer. He grinned, put down his shopping bag, and began to massage Bailey's toned buttocks, prying them open and gaping her ass and pussy. Bailey, precariously balanced as she was, didn't have the leverage to pull away from him without falling on her face. The stranger moved on to fingering her pussy, squeezing her clit until she let out a muffled squeal. Then he jammed two of his now-lubricated fingers all the way into her asshole, hooking them up inside her and pulling her upwards until she was balancing on her toes. Once he had pulled her as high as he could, he smacked her with his other hand, hard, on her upper thighs. After about a total of three minutes he dropped her, and she toppled forwards, landing on her shoulder and rolling onto her stomach.

The substantial crowd that had gathered erupted in applause, and the sadistic stranger smiled, bowed, grabbed a business card from Andrew, then exited the mall. Bailey had managed to pull her legs under her and struggle to her feet. She chose her next target, bending over in front of him, offering him her ass the same way she had done for the previous stranger. This man, a handsome black man who looked to be in his 30s, was kinder than the previous stranger, but he still didn't receive her full invitation. After some squeezing and fingering, he, too, took his leave.

The third man chose himself. A tall, overweight, sweaty man in a football jersey lumbered up to take the black man's place before Bailey could even stand up straight. He laid one large hand on her ass, and undid his belt with the other. Bailey, who must have known her time was running short, wiggled her ass in encouragement, but the large man just grabbed her tighter and held her still. With his other hand he attended to his own pants, starting with his belt, which he removed completely. Before dropping his fly, he clasped his oversized belt around Bailey's hips, then reestablished his grip on the belt, now serving as a kind of makeshift leash. Once he had his new, more secure, handhold, he finally got around to dropping his pants. When his penis flopped out, David handed him a condom, which he applied, rolling his eyes. Then he plunged his erection into Bailey's pussy.

By holding Bailey's bound hands up and away from her body and pulling her hips up and towards him with his belt, he easily pinned her against him. He used his leverage to pump himself into her, building momentum over the next minute until Bailey was moaning through her gag. Suddenly halting, he popped his erection out of her, and, to my dismay, repositioned himself at her anus. I had hoped that, even though I wasn't going to win this game, I would at least force a draw, but at that moment it seemed like she might actually complete the dare and beat me.

Slowly, agonizingly, he eased his cock into her ass, stretching it wide. Pinned as she was, Bailey could only respond with tears, which began to flow freely, splashing on the ground below her. Once he had reached all the way inside, the stranger started to thrust, quickly ramping up speed, rocking Bailey's precariously balanced body with his motions. I was carefully watching the clock, so I know that it was 9:59pm when he removed his cock from Bailey's anus, pulled off the condom, flipped her over onto her back, and came all over her tear-stained face. I applauded with the rest of the audience as the man stood up over Bailey's limp, used, and defeated body. The intercom announced that it was 10pm, meaning the mall was closing and our game was officially over. I watched David help Bailey get dressed and Andrew hand out business cards to the departing audience.

--Chapter 15--

When the shoppers left the building and Amir locked the door behind them, we boarded the elevator. Bailey quietly asked the question we had both been wondering. "Hey David? If I counted correctly, Miranda has done seven dares and had three posted, while I've done six dares and am about to have my fourth posted, which means we both have 10 total. What happens in a draw? What's the tiebreaker?"