Priestess in Training

Story Info
She starts her training to serve the God-king.
1.7k words
3.94
5.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Dear readers, this is a short fantasy-themed erotica story (around 1.7 k words). Please read the tags before you continue.

The story contains girl-on-girl action. If you're not a fan of very short stories, looking for an intricate plot, or are bothered by modern terms in a fantasy story, look elsewhere.

***

I stride purposefully toward the inner sanctums of the Great Temple, my bare feet echoing on the cold, hard floor. A year ago, I was taken from my home and brought to this temple to begin my training as a novice. They say I was selected to train to be a high priestess to serve our God-king. It's all so confusing for me still, but they tell me all will become clear soon enough.

The priests are waiting in the main chamber where they conduct their rites. They're always here with us novices-- there aren't many priestesses. We don't have much power compared to them. My training has just begun, and already I can feel myself changing. It's not an unpleasant sensation; rather, it feels like something inside me is awakening. Something that wants to be free.

The temple is filled with rooms off the main hall. Some hold statues of gods or goddesses, others contain altars to various deities and more complex rituals than we've been taught yet. There are also chambers for meditation, prayer, and contemplation. But this chamber is for a wholly different training: the chamber where I learn the arts of lovemaking so that I can serve the God-king in the future.

There are seven of us novices who were chosen for our beauty and youth. Each one is dressed in white robes similar to mine, though mine is made of silk while theirs are cotton. Our hair is bound up tight, showing off our smooth faces and shapely bodies. All of us wear matching headbands around our foreheads.

"Kneel," the head priest says, and so we do. He stands before us, his hands folded behind him, looking down at us. His face is stern, his eyes piercing. He is older than any of us, probably close to forty. He looks strong and capable, every bit the leader he should be.

"You are all going to learn how to please your God-king." When he speaks, his voice echoes through the room. "And you will do whatever your God-king asks of you. You must obey him unquestioningly, even if it means giving up your lives. Do you understand?"

We nod solemnly. This is what we've been told since the moment we arrived at this temple.

"Today, you will learn how to please your God-king with your mouths," the old man goes on. "You may begin."

He lets out a long breath and gestures to two of the other men in the room. One is tall and broad-shouldered, the other short and slender. Both of them stare at us with hungry expressions. As they approach us, I notice the way their pants pull tight against their cocks. Their erections press outward against their uniforms.

"Each of you will kneel between these two men," the priest tells us. "You will give each of them your mouth and tongue. Understood?"

Again, we nod.

"Good," the priest continues. "You and you, come forward."

With that, the two of us girls walk slowly toward the two men. They stand side by side, watching us closely. I look over at Sophia. She gives me a small smile, then turns back to the men. Her pale skin glows with excitement. I need to focus.

As I get closer, I see that both of the men are indeed very hard. The taller one's cock strains against his uniform, begging to be released. And the shorter one... he's practically drooling.

Sophia walks right in front of the taller man, her robe falling open slightly. She steps aside and offers her mouth to him. He reaches out and grabs her chin, pulling her into his embrace. With a groan, he presses his lips against hers. Sophia moans softly, and her body shakes with pleasure.

I take a deep breath, trying to calm myself. Then I step forward, my robe opening up as well. The shorter man's eyes widen when he sees me. He quickly moves toward me, reaching out with a trembling hand. His fingers brush against my cheek as he pulls me into his arms. He kisses me hungrily, wrapping his arms around me tightly. I gasp and shiver as his tongue explores my mouth.

The man makes me kneel and guides me toward his cock. I hesitate for only a second, then lower my mouth onto him. I let out a soft sigh as he fills my mouth. His taste is salty and sweet, and I can feel his cock throbbing against my tongue. I suck him harder, letting my tongue swirl around his head. He moans and thrusts himself deeper into my mouth. I glance sideways and see Sophia taking the tall priest's manhood inside her own mouth. Her cheeks hollow as she sucks him.

The man holding me strokes my hair gently. He holds me tighter, pressing me close to his body. I've prepared for this test by practicing sucking on a wooden phallus, but now that it's actually happening, I'm nervous. What if I can't handle it? What if I disappoint the head priest and eventually our God-king? I try to relax, focusing on the sensations of his cock filling my mouth.

His hips move faster, rubbing against my chin. I swallow around him, struggling to keep my jaw from clenching.

"Enough," he says hoarsely. "Take your mouth off my cock."

I slowly slide my mouth off his cock. My pussy aches with arousal. After all, I just sucked a man's cock in front of everyone else for the first time. It was exhilarating. I want to do it again!

I turn to look at Sophia, still kneeling in front of the tall man. She has her eyes closed, her lips parted, and her knees spread wide.

"Now, play with each other. The God-king likes it when his women play with each other sometimes," the head priest explains.

Sophia and I stand at the same time and lean in to kiss. We're both breathing heavily, and I can tell we're both excited. I reach out and touch her breast, pinching her nipple lightly. She moans and presses herself against me.

Our tongues dance together as we explore each other's mouths. I reach down to rub her pussy through her robes. Sophia moans louder and pushes me away.

"Not yet," she whispers. "Let's save that for later."

We undress completely, standing naked in front of the other novices and priests. Sophia lies down on her back with her legs spread wide. I kneel above her, staring at her smooth, wet pussy. I can smell her arousal, and my pussy begins to tingle. I lean down and lick her slit with the tip of my tongue. Sophia moans quietly, her hands on my head.

"Oh gods..." she whimpers. "That feels so good."

I push my tongue into her, tasting her juices. She arches her back, pushing her pelvis up into my face. I feel her shuddering as I lap at her pussy. I love the way she tastes-- like honey. I tease her nub with my tongue, making her squirm and moan even more. I can feel everyone's eyes on us.

I stop teasing her pussy with my tongue. I can hear panting coming from the other girls as they watch us. I lay Sophia flat on her stomach and climb on top of her. She spreads her legs wider, inviting m. I crawl between her thighs and slide my pussy down onto her. Our bodies grind against each other, and I bite my lip to stifle a groan. We both moan loudly. I squeeze my breasts together, pinching my erect nipples while rubbing her pussy with mine.

I can feel her wetness spreading along my inner thigh. I feel her nails digging into my shoulders. I push my pussy against her, grinding our pussies together. I can feel her getting wetter, and I know she's ready to cum. I'm getting closer too. Sophia's eyes roll back into her head as she comes. I can feel her juices flowing down my thighs and I come hard, my pussy twitching as I orgasm.

We both lie there panting, our legs spread wide, and the priests walk toward us, inspecting us. They smile approvingly as they stroke their cocks beneath their robes. I look over at Sophia, who is also smiling. We are both proud of ourselves.

"You two did very well today," the head priest tells us. "You will be rewarded with special privileges in the future. But first, we will give you a reward"

He motions to one of the other men. "Come here," he says. The men step forward and kneel before us. The taller one stands behind Sophia, while the shorter one bends over in front of me. His hands grab my ankles and pull them apart. I gasp as I feel his tongue begin to flick across my pussy. His tongue moves rapidly between my legs, dipping inside my folds. I cry out and arch my back, my hips bucking upward.

Sophia screams softly as the taller man takes her pussy in his mouth. I watch as his tongue slides in and out of her. Then I see him open his mouth wide and drape his tongue over her little nub. I can hear our moans of pleasure echoing throughout the temple.

The smaller man continues to eat me, and I hold myself tight as he swirls his tongue around my clit. Soon, I feel another orgasm building deep within me. My whole body shakes as I climax.

Sophia and I crawl toward the head priest. His cock is throbbing in his hand, dripping pre-cum. He strokes himself off as we crawl toward him.

When we get close enough, he lets his cock fall between our faces. I take it into my mouth immediately, and Sophia takes it next. We suck and stroke him until he comes, spraying us with his seed.

I kiss Sophia and lick her cum-filled face. As she also licks my face clean, I notice the head priest watching us intently. He smiles and nods.

"Very nice," he purrs. "You may go now."

Both of us smile. We cannot wait until the day we serve the God-king!

The End