All Comments on 'Prim & Proper'

by Sensuous Storyteller

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Touchingly Erotic

KUDO's Author - quite imaginative - Also very sensual and entertaining. Most of all it was respectfully done with style. Hero's abound within a strong effort.

Do it again please - with high Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

You certainly live up to your name, Sensuous Storyteller

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I hope there is a Jim out there for me

I guess I'm something a bit like Susan in this story. I'm so intimidated by sexuality and body image that I can't imagine being with another person. I've been insecure my entire life. I'm really skinny (not in a cute way) and I have no sex appeal to speak of. Because of this I'm mortified at even the notion of sex. However, like Susan my hormones get the best of me and I go to places like this to at least have that sensation of sensuality that I can never have. Jim seemed so genuine and caring for both his and Susan's pleasure. He loved her body for what it was and desired her just how she is.

I feel this story was erotic, but not false or hackneyed...which honestly is how many of these stories can get. You must have either have been in such a situation or knew someone like the characters, because the writing seems so in tuned with how people would really react in a situation.

I know if a fellow church parishioner had seen that I was visiting this place through my web history. I would be so embarrassed I would probably never see him or anyone who attended that church ever again.

I guess some of it was far fetched. Like would Jim take a woman he just met to the "adult" section of the bookstore? But, maybe he's just comfortable with himself like that. Even so much so, that he joked about it in order to comfort Susan's character about having viewed adult films on the internet. That was really sweet.

I just graduated from college and like Susan I'm in my twenties (23) and a virgin. Sometimes I feel somewhat lonely, but reading a story like this brought my spirits up.

Really, Thank you. I rated this as high as possible.

Sensuous StorytellerSensuous Storytelleralmost 15 years agoAuthor
To the lovely girl who sent me wonderful feedback

This is to the person who sees herself as Susan. You sent me an e-mail but with no address for me to respond so I came here.

Your feedback was/is the most touching I have ever had. I love it when a reader feels that he or she is "in my story" or at least can relate to what I wrote.

I once had feedback on this story where someone said that a virgin at that age (in this day and age) was unlikely but I do believe differently, obviously.. that is why I wrote it. And as for Jim taking her to the 'naughty' section in the bookstore felt real to me. I also wanted to show the 'type' of man he was - very comfortable in his own skin and it was easy for him to tease her knowing she dealt with erotica in her profession... I wanted him to seem 'dangerous' and intriguing to her as we know her secret enjoyment of erotic things or maybe it just seemed real to me because I am so comfortable with erotica myself..

In any case.. I am so touched by your feedback I had to find a way to let you know that. I do hope you return and see this someday.

Sensuous Storyteller.

Lacey_Diamond2011Lacey_Diamond2011over 12 years ago
Wow!

That was pretty hot and very well written! Looking forward to more.

-LD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSensuous Storyteller@Sensuous Storyteller
94 Followers
It's been over 20 years since I have written many of these stories. I love coming back to see if new readers are stopping by. All comments are welcome.... Thank you for reading my stories. Readers are a writer's dream come true. -Misty-