All Comments on 'Primal Atavism'

by ngnx

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
tex4tgtex4tg5 months ago

That was fucking awesome! Please continue this this is a beautiful story thank you for writing

Thor69269Thor692695 months ago

Awesome story. I hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ditto

1stltdan1stltdan5 months ago

I think the drug company will be forced to pay millions of dollars to the trial members and they can get together and form their own community somewhere remote away from laws.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Was going well until it became a stupid monogamous story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank You, wonderfully done.

BrendaNWBrendaNW4 months ago

Beautiful and loving 🤗 😘 another chapter would be appreciated 💕 that is how I feel with my fiancé .. apart for awhile then together forever

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it, totally 5 stars. A part 2 would be exciting to see their love flourish!!!!!

Frankie1952Frankie19524 months ago

More please, absolutely loved this story. I hope there is a happy ending for these two, such an intense romance between them. Well done.

VinceCVinceC4 months ago

The story needed another read-through to look for misspellings because there were a few. Otherwise I would have given it a five star rating. Now there should be a part-two, when he’s currently at Uni, and their relationship after Uni as in possibly kids.

Bucks7T2Bucks7T24 months ago

Splendid, hits a little to close to home. Thanks for the memories.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOne4 months ago

Outstanding!!! An exemplary story that runs the gambit of emotions! Tied with a nice, pristine bow at the end. This is without question one of the longer stories that I have read here on Lit. and while it did take a good bit of stopping and restarting to get to the finish, the wait was well worth it to come to this conclusion. The characters are well hashed out. the emotions run high, and the twist of the company comes out of nowhere. I enjoy the additions and quick exits of the side characters, as their addition lends more depth to the main characters as a whole. I would like to see this story continue. Perhaps seeing if the feelings between Rachel and Dylan can survive the separation of uni, work, and perhaps, a little something extra?! I must also commend you for the minimal use of British slang and lexicon. As an American reader, some things between the two countries overlap and are easily understood. However, too often some authors can become so engrossed in the jargon of the culture, that other readers can have a difficult time enjoying a good story by overusing foreign slang or jargon that makes a story at times unreadable. To conclude, I would strongly recommend this story to any reader who is just getting into the genre. I also do so hope that we hear about the future of the love between Dylan and Rachel. Perhaps centering around their separation fo uni and work, discovery of new sleeping arrangements, and perhaps any fallout with Aleshia, or the appearance of...something much bigger?! Either way, Bravo! Take a bow! 5 stars!!! Keep up the good work!

bearboy1492bearboy14923 months ago

Please tell me there is a part two! There are so many loose ends and possibilities for the future of these characters. Can’t just end like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This needs a part two in a big way.

Great sfuff

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous