Primal Evolution Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If she didn't meet her climax soon she would be in a great deal of discomfort. He would never allow her it to grow to the same agonizing pain from her body's need to be impregnated, but he would let her squirm a little.

Sistine's back began to arch all by itself and her inner muscles quivered for him to move faster. Her belly burned and a heat like no other took over her body from her head to her toes. It was an intense feeling, not quite painful, but most definetly in dire need for him.

"Barron!" she moaned and twisted, "Please! Make it stop!"

"Hold your legs open for me and it'll be gone before you know it."

He could hear her indifferent thoughts as she fought. But, even as she did, her legs raised and fell to the side. To reward her, he lifted a hand to her breast to give her nipples attention, as he stimulated her clit-that was, oh so, deliciously exposed to him.

He watched his hardness slowly piston inside her and swooned over the fragile,outer petals of her pussy and how they gripped around him like a suction; nothing would spill out of her.

His body shook at the thought and he grew even larger. Sistine shrieked at the added girth and he paused for a moment, then continued as her walls hugged his shaft to encourage him on.

Never taking his eyes off the place where they met, he opened his mouth to explain to her in detail how he saw her and how she felt to him.

"God you're so fucking beautiful," He said through gritted teeth, "You fit me like a glove, baby." He leaned down to press a quick kiss on her breast and then returned to his up-right position.

"I love you, Sistine. I'll love you until there is nothing left of me. I swear it, baby, you'll never be alone again."

His eyes flickered when she drew her legs farther apart. The hand that had been palming her breast, ran down to hold her waist, as the other continued to thumb her clit and press her belly. "That's a good girl," he whispered, lovingly.

And when her body twitched as he added a little more pressure to his thumb, he chuckled lazily.

"Mmm, that's it- you're doing great baby. Just keep open- I'm here now. There's nothing to be afraid of."

Sistine was too consumed by the pleasure and the burning in her belly to remember she was supposed to be modest and she was supposed to resent him for what he was making her do.

She couldn't possibly, though. Not with what he was doing to her body, and certainly not with what he was doing to her pieces, because in the words he spoke and in his touches she found trust there and she felt the other part of her that resented the Alpha who was filling her body so perfectly, that you couldn't tell where he began and she came to an end, soften a bit. As if she was beginning to accept him.

Barron's ears drank in Sistine's shrill as she neared her orgasm, and he had to move his hands quickly to her legs to keep them spread-her body would automatically seek his out and try to bring him closer as she came- but he wanted to watch her cervix pulsate around him as her womb drank him in.

"Okay, baby... you ready?" he chuckled. He knew that answer. "Legs sweetheart," he gently reminded.

Sistine twisted her hands in the sheets and forced her legs apart.

"Please, Barron! Please! I love you!"

Barron purred and gripped her waist. His thrusts picked up in pace as he willed her body to meet his in bliss.

"Cum for me baby!" He roared, "Now!"

Sistine's hand shot up and frantically searched for something to hold onto as her reality came unglued at the seams- this was going to be one of those orgasms that some people didn't even believe existed.

With her eyes shut tightly and her back arched, almost painfully, her fingers gripped the first thing they made contact with- Barron's hand

He knew her body was under the impression it was falling, so he reached out and grabbed her and entwined her fingers with his.

Leaning forward, he kissed her thumb and nipped gently at her wrist.

"I'm here baby. Let go," he whispered before he rose up. She was almost there and he wasn't about to miss it.

When she screamed out in ecstasy and her entire body coiled, and bared down on him he slammed inside her to allow her channel to grip onto something solid as the orgasm tore through her.

He marveled as her juices flowed around his shaft and drenched the bed, then trickled down his thighs. When she relaxed just enough he pumped inside her twice and roared out as he gave her everything he had to give. And her body pulled his essence in like it was an essential nutrient she'd been deprived of.

Barron's entire body was covered in a thin sheet of sweat, and he wiped the few drops that had made it onto her tummy away. His muscles shook violently as they demanded rest.

"Sistine? Baby, can you scoot up the bed?"

Nothing. She had literally fainted after her body was done with its blissful and sated convulsing. That and the intoxicating affects of his cum had on her body, was more than enough to make her lose consciousness. He'd have to nestle her into bed himself.

Barron chuckled as he bid himself a job well done. "Maybe you won't wanna rip my face off when you wake up from this." He pulled out of her her and massaged her hips and lower back that had been under so much strain during their mating. Surely, she'd be less aggressive tomorrow- if not from satisfaction- then at least soreness.

He'd barely gotten them both into bed, throwing a blanket around her but leaving himself naked to cool. All but his arms of course- which were firmly wrapped around her. He kissed her exposed shoulder as even his eye lids became to much to keep lifted.

"I would be nothing without you- I hope you know this," he kissed her once more and cupped her swollen belly with his palm, " Or you, my little."

And Sistine, the entirety of her, not in two-halves,dreamed of beast-so vicious its name was enough to keep others in at night- protecting her and the life they'd made together inside of her. The blunt of his power and predatory instincts stood at bay as he, ever-so-gently, brought her pieces together again and held them there- like Atlas had the entire world.