Primal Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His scowl deeps and a roar that forces me to jolt erupts from his widened mouth and shakes my fear to take control again.

He slams his fist into the table and quickly moves away and into the darkness. I can hear him rummaging for something but the poor lighting doesn't make it as far as whatever corner he had disappeared to. I close my eyes and sob quietly afraid of what torture I had earned myself. I could hear his heavy boots against the floor as he stomped his way back to me, but I keep my eyes closed; I'm sure I don't want to watch this. "Open your mouth." He demands. "Go to hell." I answer without opening my eyes... He grabs my underwear and completely shreds them off my body and forces his fingers inside of me and of course, I open my mouth to scream and he shoves a cloth in.

"Good girl," he says in a husky voice and kisses my chin as my screams are muffled by the cloth. I begin to try to work it out with my tongue but then I hear the ripping of duct tape and I am now gagged. He did the action with his free hand and his teeth while the other is still lodged between my thighs. I wasn't expecting it and it hurt me. He leans over again and kisses me and wipes the few tears that have escaped me. I mutter insults through my gag but it doesn't make actual words, just mumbles, but I know he knows what I'm thinking. So he knows that I utterly hate him and he disgusts me and-

A moan escapes me when moves his fingers. It hurts because he forced his way in but it also lights a match somewhere deep within me and I am sick to myself when my muscles move around him like they are fully accepting him without permission from me. He lowers his head closer and nudges my cheek with his nose and lets out an encouraging purr that tingles me from my shoulder all the way up to my ear. I snap my head to deny him access to my neck but he grabs my chin and tries to push my head to the opposite side. I squeal in protest and glare at him. He counteracts with a growl and a swift movement of the fingers inside me and I comply. He brings his mouth to the crook of my neck and my body once again betrays me. All I can do is watch helpless as goose bumps form on my body and I made the mistake of looking down.

The sight literally compels me to submit to whatever his intentions are. There is something about watching his fingers disappear inside me and the tendons move under his thick forearm as he finds that one spot that completely disarms me of any more fighting. I can feel my vision begin to blurr a bit and my eyelids slide down slightly. My breath that were coming out in violent and uneven pants now have left me with a groaning sigh that I am embarrassed came from me.

He gently scraps his teeth against the delicate skin just above my collar bone and they feel like daggers. Like if he wanted to he could end my life right here on this table with me being completely helpless not just by my restraints but also whatever spell he has cast upon me. It doesn't surprise me when he gave me a reassuring kiss that ended in a long lick, that I am sure was his way of reminding me, he wouldn't dare. I could feel all my muscles relax and my eyes closed as he took complete control over me and one more purr left him as his fingers left me and I had to stifle a moan at the absence. He moved his head to face me and kissed me gently which made my eyes open quickly.

He looked as wanton as I was but the burn in my cheeks deepened and I looked away in shame that I had just given into this monster. A rumble made me look at him and that same guilty expression was evident on him. His jaw shifted and he looked straight into my eyes again with those burning orbs. "Don't be ashamed. I know you do not understand what is happening to you and why you are here but I promise you couldn't hold it off for long, even if you weren't held against your will," he said. I just gave him a death stare because I couldn't really speak to him. He knew what I was thinking though.

Right on que he shook his head "It isn't like that. I am not," He made a face like he had smelled something bad "as you put it 'a stud in need of cutting' I only feel this way for you." I rolled my eyes and made a grunting sound. His jaw twitched and I could tell he was becoming irritated with me. "My instinct and feelings far surpass that of any human man that has ever walked in or out of your life before." His eyes brightened more and I could see him tense "I can assure you the males of your species are a far cry from mine. Though this particular instance has never happened before. At least, not to my knowledge."

His eyes moved to my mouth and then back up to meet mine. "Will you not scream if I remove this? I know you have many questions and I would like to make this as comfortable as possible for you," he said. I nodded. I could tell he was trying to cause me as little pain as possible but the slow movement of him removing the duct tape was extremely painful and far from comfortable. Once it was off and the cloth was gone he lifted my head and gave me a drink of water. The cloth had completely dried my mouth out and I don't think I could have spoken at all if he hadn't. I started off this bizarre game of 21 questions with the only way I knew how.

"Sooo..." I said after licking my lips and moving the moisture around my mouth.

"What are you...exactly?" I asked

He sighed and pulled up an old stool next to me.

"I am what you would call a werewolf." He said plainly. Like if was no big deal to be a mythical creature no one thought really existed.

I gaped at him for a moment before my mouth, again, ran ahead of me. "Get the fuck out."

He cocked his eyebrow and frowned just a little. "You don't believe me?" He asked.

"Of course I don't fucking believe you, that's ridiculous!"

He leaned back a bit and crossed him arms and made an "Hmm" sound.

"Well prove it then." I said sarcastically

He tilted his head and studied me for a moment. "It isn't the right time, I don't want to frighten you more."

I snickered and pulled against my restraints "Yeah, cause this is no big deal at all."

He made a small snorting sound and stood. I had made the conclusion that if he had really wanted to kill me he would have already done it so I tried my best to suppress my anxiety. Although I was pretty certain he wouldn't murder me he portrayed a very aggressive and demanding domineer even though I do believe, for the most part, he was trying to hide it for my sake.

When he turned his head I stole a moment to soak in more of his physique. He really was devilishly handsome and his body screamed sex and power but I was only looking to give a good description to a cop if I did manage to escape. I shifted my eyes quickly when he looked back at me and I could see him smirk in my peripheral and he chucked and to my utter surprise removed his shirt. "By all means love, take a good look for your 'description'," he said.

I shook my head and scrunched my face a bit to try and hide what I knew he already knew. "How can you do that? How do you know what I am thinking?" I asked. He moved a little closer all the while his smirk growing into a shitty grin. "Because werewolves can do that with their mates," He said.

I paused and looked at him fixing my gaze to look more intensely from one of his eyes to the other. "So you really are a werewolf?" That really was a good explanation. I didn't know of any other person whose eyes glowed that way or could make their teeth into pointed fangs and let's not forget the growls. It had to be true.

His face softened and became serious. "Yes, but don't be afraid. One of the very few things that do not need to fear something like me is my mate and that is you."

"If I am your mate why would you tie me up instead of asking me for my number or something like a normal pers- well whatever you get the point," I asked.

He moved slightly closer to me and I could smell him again. God it was wonderful and it made every nerve in my body feel like they were just coming alive for the very first time and a part of me wanted to just relax and let him take control again. I needed to pull myself together. When I shook that feeling the best that I could and focused back on him he was grinning again. "Would you stop that? Get out of my head!" I snapped.

His grin widened again before it went back into a line and his face was once again serious. "To answer your first question, you are here now because there is something about you that is different. Not to just me but to several, at least 3 that I know of, Alphas that have come looking for you as I have." It startled me when he moved his forehead to rest on mine and nudged me slightly and growled lowly. "It is not as it once was. Female humans are almost always the mates to werewolves but for reasons we do not know and for quite some time no alphas have been able to find their mate," he paused and kissed my temple gently before moving his hand to my stomach. "And if they have they are unsuccessful in breeding. But for some reason, my peculiar Sistine, you have been, unknowingly, giving off a powerful scent and causing an insatiable instinctive drive amongst us wolves."

I swallow hard while swarms of questions and screaming voices invade my mind about what was just revealed to me. "What does that mean?" I look down for a moment to think a little more clearly about the questions I will ask him. "If I am the reason you're all crazed how do you know that I am your mate?"

He lifts his eyebrows up a bit and tilts his head. "Because they would only want to breed with you and because you are not their true mates they would not care if you were scared or injured," he lowered his head to the crook of my neck and bit down slightly, causing me to scream out before he finished his sentence, "Or if you have a need that isn't met."

The bite had startled me and put me back into that heated frenzy I was in earlier and it took me a moment to slow my breathing. "You are not going to breed me! Get away from me!" I screamed at him.

He chuckled again and purred once more "Oh I fully intent on impregnating you before the night is over, love. And if that is not the case we will not leave this room until you are. Because you see that is the only thing that will truly keep the others away from you. Even marking you as mine will not work." And at that he grabbed the edge of the table that was farthest from him and in one swift motion lifted himself on top of me.

When he landed I tried to draw up my leg so that I would have something between us and possibly try to push him off but of course, he grabbed it and wrapped it around himself. "Get off of me!" I screamed at him. He proceeded to put a hand over my mouth and returned his lips to the bite mark on my neck. I felt his teeth sink in once again and just like before it forced me to be still and the high like feeling returned. He laid still on top of me with his teeth sunk in deep and started to purr. He was completely motionless except for his fingers that were dancing lightly over my hip. He had hooked his elbow underneath my knee and with my underwear completely gone, shredded, I felt extremely vulnerable.

With his other hand lightly stroking my hair and teeth still firmly planted between my neck and collar bone, he shifted my leg to where it was almost on his shoulder. The gentle stroking fingers left my hair and he moved his body over slightly to plant them on my fully exposed clit. I could not help the moan that left me nor the slight arch in my back and I know, shamefully so, that the low growl that erupted from his chest made me incredibly wet and what was even more shameful was I knew he knew. The growl was not angry or even a warning but more satisfactory and even encouraging.

We laid there for a moment with his fingers teasing the outside of my core and clit and almost as if he was taunting me, he would dip his fingers inside of me and then rub my wetness over the inside of thigh. As if he was saying "look what I can make you do." I almost felt like a cat when someone gathers the scruff of its neck and it completely goes limp and I wondered if this was something that could happen with anyone, or just one more trick or button he knew about my body that I never did.

When he drew his mouth away from me for what seemed for forever I let out a scream that had seemed to be silenced when he bit down the first time. But I was quickly silenced when he pushed his fingers in and released a roar of his own. His eyes were burning again and his lips curled back in a warning revealing pearly white weapons as he starred at me.

"I do not wish to restrain you though this but I will if you do not keep your voice down. I know they are still searching for you and with you in heat I know they can smell you. If they hear you they will tear this place apart to find you." He said.

I stared at him for a moment and I know he must have seen the raging storm beneath my eyes. I hated him for this. "Are you a fucking coward? Are you afraid of them is that it? You should be. I hope they do find us and I hope they kill you." I said to him. I could feel tears of pure anger roll down my cheeks as I seethed.

He cocked his head back and almost looked hurt until I could hear the slight cracking of wood and when I looked just above my head I realized where it was coming from. He was gripping the table so hard it was beginning to split the wood. When I turned my head back to face him the carnal brute was back.

"No, I do not fear them, I fear for you. Fighting to the death for what is mine is something I was born with and I have all of my life, yet here I am. As you can see I have not been killed but I have killed many." He puffed out his chest and let out a strained sigh then shook his head like he was having an argument in his head. "You will regret this and this is my final warning. Be silent or I will silence you and do not fight me..." He came very close to my face and snarled, "And do not fight me because you will not win." He let out one last and shoved himself off the table and off of me.

I watched him walk to the end of the table where he began to untie my other ankle and just like the other he lifted it to his mouth and licked where the abrasion was. "Why are you doing that?" I asked.

When he was finished coating my sore joint in spit he looked up to me and answered "Werewolves have healing properties in their saliva. Your wound will be healed within the hour."

I looked down and for the first time realized the broken and reddened flesh around my ankle was replaced by my regular pale and healthy skin. I also noticed that my heel was still throbbing and my smart mouth had to pick it out. "So I don't suppose werewolf loogies could heal broken bones though, right?"

He cocked his head and a smirk came over his face. I wasn't paying attention to what he was doing until I heard a 'click'. The table I was laying on, apparently, was one of those leaf tables and he was removing the piece my legs were resting on. With one motion he grabbed one leg, pushed the piece he had just disconnected and stepped forward. There was nothing supporting my legs except him now. I pulled my legs closer to him and was surprised when he did nothing to stop me.

"As for internal injuries that is what our semen does so that will also be healed soon and for as for me not holding your legs that is what these are for," he said. Before I could protest or try a kick he grabbed one leg and with another strap on the side of the table he latched it around my knee and then did the same, very quickly, with the other. So now my legs were again tied but this time spread far apart.

"Oh my god, please stop!" I pleaded.

He said nothing and pushed the large t-shirt just underneath my breasts and slowly moved his hands up and down my sides, lightly squeezing my rib cage. When I looked down I was horrified. I had nothing on from the waist down and there was absolutely nothing I could do to stop what was happening, except cry. And cry I did. I sobbed and my body convulsed with tremors and heaves as I completely submitted to the fear and realness of what was happening. When I felt his lips touch me just under my belly button I shrieked.

His head and mouth never left their spot as he spoke and I could feel his hot breath. "Shhh, be quiet love. I won't hurt you I promise."

"Fuck you! Don't call me love you fucking bastard. I hate you!" I screamed through a ragged breath.

His mouth finally left my skin and I thought he was moving away until I felt a sharp nip on my inner thigh. I jerked my head to see where the slight pain had come from and saw that he had bit me again. When he lifted away there was a slight bite mark on my leg and a small dribbled of blood that he quickly whipped away with his thumb. He stepped back and began working the button and zipper of his jeans.

"You won't after this and you will regret saying that once it is done and you realize what I really am to you." He purred.

When he loosened his pants and shoved them along with his boxers down a massive erection sprung free. A shark breath left me and I panicked. "NO! No please don't! I can't-you can't!" I screamed. I tried my best to close my legs but just like the ankle restraints it was only digging into my skin, and not giving way at all. I gave up trying and rested my head on one of my tethered arms. When he came to the side of my head and touched my face I squealed.

"I am sorry for this but you have to be quiet," was all he said before quickly pressing another piece of tape over my mouth. I squeezed my eyes together tightly and cried in silence. It seemed like forever since I felt his touch again and I just laid there whimpering and sniffling until he finally laid his hands on me again.

I looked down to see him stroking the bottom side of my exposed thigh all the way to my bottom while he was watched my face sympathetically. "Try to relax sweetheart," he whispered and lowered his face to my belly and began to nudge it with his lips and nose and growl softly. His hands left my legs and both gently stroked my lower abdomen.

I tried to push everything out of my mind and pretend I was somewhere else. I imagined the wheat field behind our house growing up. I thought of Gabriella and that time we traveled to Lake Michigan together. For some reason I even thought of an old ex, Tray Hampton. We had only been dating for about 6 months but I had cared for him. He was blonde and handsome with big brown eyes and everyone thought he was so air headed man whore. Which may have been partially right.

The reason us splitting up was I found some rather provocative text messages between him and a girl named Rebecca. He had begged me to stay but I left anyways, once trust is broken there is no going back. He was far from air headed though and I wondered if he did it because his friends were like a pack of rabid dogs when it came to anything with a half decent face and pair of tits.

He loved art and that was one thing very few people knew about him and poetry and deep conversations about the universe and who may or may not be in charge of it all. His appearance drew me to want him but his mind and way of seeing things made me care for him. So I decided to let Trays shaggy blonde hair and chocolate eyes linger in my mind. But then another growl shook me to my core.

I waited for a moment to see if I was imagining it but it ripped its way through my conscience once again and I realized it was coming from inside my head. I opened my eyes and looked down to find his shoulders squared and slightly leaned over my body, with his hands tightly gripping the table at my hips.

"How did he do that?" I thought.

"I know everything you are thinking and I can speak into your thoughts," he roared.

I knew he could hear my thoughts but this was new. Then... it hit me, what he was growing at and I couldn't help it. "What, are you jealous?"